[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think china will fight their biggest trading partner,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Do you think china will fight their biggest trading partner, for a fat tubby tyrant that wants nukes?
>>
I'm surprised leftards like Horsey don't like North Korea. It is the prime example of real communism, this is supposed to be their role model, since they want to have the same censorship and political oppression in the west.
>>
>>135941984
China does a lot of stupid shit, so yes, yes they will and they will then get obliterated by the US and Nato, India would prolly jump on that train too. Nothing like the opportunity to take some fresh territory from the bitch whos been annoying you for decades.
>>
>>135941984
Chinese are like less crafty yellow Jews. They won't go to war unless it's absolutely necessary.
>>
> not "Ros Angeras"

So close.
>>
>>135941984
No, I think they'd do pretty much what they did in Vietnam. Say as little as possible, and when they do say something, condemn western aggression, all the while funneling resources, intelligence, and manpower off the grid into Korea to weaken the west.
>>
File: 1498525037693.jpg (80KB, 488x410px) Image search: [Google]
1498525037693.jpg
80KB, 488x410px
>>135941984

If nuclear war is the price of glassing LA I'm in.
>>
>>135942227
>It is the prime example of real communism

Ok I don't even like communism but literally how. Their very existence defies the whole point of juche because they're completely reliant on chinese aid.
>>
>>135941984
Not if he starts shit first. Because quite frankly the only thing that they don't want is
>unskilled immigrants pouring in from Nork
>the US building bases on the other side of the Yalu River
I genuinely believe that as long as those 2 things don't happen, the US can glass North Korea for all China cares.
>>
>thinking China has any interest in war with anyone
They're a rising world power, they have all the resources and land they need and it isn't going to hurt them if NK nukes their biggest local competitors (they'd nuke Japan or SK before the U.S. any day of the week)
>>
>>135941984
I unironically believe that China is close to dropping NK.

I see it as getting to a point where China will want to carry out a decapitation strike themselves, ushering in a new regime to the DPRK. This will keep the Americans happy enough and keep a buffer zone for China. Win/win.

Only thing is, China would have to deal with the Kim fanatics and die hards in NK and also redpilled the population. Thought task but averts global thermonuclear war
>>
>>135942810
Don't be racist, Anon.
>>
>>135944098
>and also redpilled the population
They're not though, they're a nation of hostages. You'll say anything if the alternative is your family being put in a labor camp.
>>
>>135941984
I highly doubt it, but I also doubt that China will just sit back and allow Korean reunification under a democratic, capitalist government.
>>
>>135944222
A double and a quad... Be proud Anon.
>>
>>135944350
>South Korea
>democratic
Please, they've been one form of quasi-dictatorship or another ever since the war, the difference is they aren't openly brutal and oppressive like the north is. Instead they're oppressive in the way an asshole is, by being overly regulatory on stupid shit like spitting.
>>
>>135944656
And yes I know people spit all the time in korea so it's a bad example, I'm just saying how their mindset is. If you want a place where that's literally true, go to Singapore.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.