[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna partial birth abortion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1501715351204.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501715351204.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
I got pregnant and I changed my mind cuz I'm getting fat and stretched out and I am trying to be a famous actress and model. Planned parenthood said I'm too far alongI've been trying different methods online that are actually all natural but that are not working. I feel like my life is over and I'm afraid to tell people I know how I feel because they don't understand what it is to dream. I just want my life and body back.
>>
>>135940661
I know this is a troll but the fact that there are women who actually think like this is fucked.

I hate this world and want it to burn.
>>
>>135940661
Just abort yourself. You'll save money in the long run
>>
>>135940661
b8
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RldK78gPrtw
>>
>>135940661
women are inferior
>>
>>135940661
Do milk.
>>
>>135940661
Get maternity leave, then spend that time getting absolutely destroyed on whatever drugs and alcohol you can get your hands on.
>>
Sadly this is the first thing that popped in my head
>>135940879

Oh wait, a Catholic priest was the first thing that popped in my head.
>>
File: 1500948003327.jpg (66KB, 749x540px) Image search: [Google]
1500948003327.jpg
66KB, 749x540px
>>135940661
>1 Corinthians 6:19
"Don't you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself"

YOUR BODY DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU!

YOUR BODY IS A TEMPLE FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT!

STOP KILLING BABIES!

I HOPE YOU GET DEEP FRIEND IN HELL AFTER YOU DIE HERE ON EARTH!

SATAN AWAITS THE WICKED!

THERE'S STILL TIME!

REPENT! AND TURN TO JESUS CHRIST!

JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU!

DO NOT KILL YOUR BABIES!
>>
Your kid is probably half-nigger anyways, you should probably kill yourself, your body is ruined no matter what you do at this point.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.