[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHITE DEVILS YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1499057310021.png (109KB, 1376x643px) Image search: [Google]
1499057310021.png
109KB, 1376x643px
>>
The sooner robots replace all jobs, the better
>>
>>135939257
>we need pajeets to do the IT work!
>we need pacos to do the dirty work!
>we need oogabootoowa to flip our bugers!
>we need achmed to penetrate our women!
We already have dildos and soon all the jobs we allegedly need immigrants for will be automated too.
>>
>>135939257
I've seen warehouses with autopickers. Shit is impressive, a lot more impressive than some lazy nigger too concerned with doing mock basketball jumpshots than his job.
>>
>>135939257
ummm these jobs typically go to blacks....
I dont even mean that in a racist way either. Blacks use those jobs to build XP and get better jobs or move up, if its an older black he got tired of being a criminal, but the younger ones have a plan to better themselves....or at least not sling dope
>>
>>135939257
we have a similar thing here in norway, i'm p sure the chinks copied us.

our largest e-retailer has a warehouse with robots
>>
>>135939257
Shipping Warehouse Robots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_VLR7vU-8c
>>
File: atlas.jpg (61KB, 510x600px) Image search: [Google]
atlas.jpg
61KB, 510x600px
White devil technology amplifies human potential for work. We will lift the world with a mere pinky.
>>
>>135939257
>chinese replace their own workers ensuring that even more of the population will be weak, malnourished retards incapable of fighting WW3
lol
>>
>>135941815
I've worked in a warehouse and very few niggers were working the machines. Mostly white guys and a few spics, all legal, with white guys working the more risky stuff like pic. Niggers were in receiving or shipping doing the manual work and even then the spics out numbered them by far. Niggers were only there for Christmas temp work at my warehouse and burned out fast. Often with funny temper tantrums.
>>
>>135943129
lol i have seen the tantrums too!! Maybe it depends on area?
The blacks I worked with were mostly bot of the nigger variety, but a few were.
>>
>>135944867
Part of it was that the female supervisor was pretty nice and every dumbass would throw a tantrum at her before they got fired, but the nigger ones were the funniest.
>>
File: 1402539698795.jpg (129KB, 932x720px) Image search: [Google]
1402539698795.jpg
129KB, 932x720px
>>135939257
reminds me of the good ole days in high school when I bought a raspberry pi and rigged it to deauth the school network until I graduated
>>
>>135944867
niggers throw tantrums everywhere you find them on Earth.

You know why?

Because they are subhuman giant children without a shred of self-control.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.