[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New polls have him a 33% approval rating. Are you the 1/3rd?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: DDDzrqZU0AAYQuV.jpg (110KB, 969x837px) Image search: [Google]
DDDzrqZU0AAYQuV.jpg
110KB, 969x837px
New polls have him a 33% approval rating.

Are you the 1/3rd?
>>
>>135936674
This is how Trump got the black vote.

THICC
>>
>>135936674
THICC

Trump's got the booty the American people need, but ain't ready for
>>
(((sources))) say..
A CNN poll shows..
>>
>>135936674
Yes
>>
>>135936674
>Believes polls are real and not manipulated to give desired outcomes.

kek
>>
>>135936674
dont worry he won the race with these approval ratings.
>>
>>135936674
The polls gave him an 8% chance of winning. Hating trump is in fashion. These people sample from liberal shithole cities. They aren't even necessarily getting these numbers from Americans. If you give a shit about polls in current year, you don't belong in a discussion about politics.
>>
>>135937181
His favorite, Rasmussen, has him under 40%. He was tweeting about it when he had 45% from the same pollster, saying how much he appreciated the support. Why would you boast about the majority disapproving of you?
>>
File: 5mc1o9siyy0y[1].jpg (118KB, 657x543px) Image search: [Google]
5mc1o9siyy0y[1].jpg
118KB, 657x543px
>>135937451
(((polling))) has become the art of bending reality to your delusions.
>>
>>135936674
Only 20% of Americans voted for Trump, 33% is quite impressive.
>>
I wish I could be as THICC as Trump. But I think Trump is just S-TIER more alpha than GOD himself. so there is that.
>>
>>135938156
19.5*
>>
File: 1501624200895.jpg (166KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
1501624200895.jpg
166KB, 950x950px
>>135936674

How come I never see these polls? I surf all over the internet all fucking day.

Seriously, where do they take these polls outside cucked universities and welfare offices?
>>
Polls don't matter. Elections do. Trump won all the special elections. The Dems couldn't win when they spent over 20 million dollars.
>>
>>135936674
>muh polls
Annnnnnnnnd giant yawn.
>>
>>135938502
Neither have I, none of us have.

It's really quiet sick. They simply gather the data from the areas most heavily in the favor of their voterbase to try and demoralize the competition or make it look like their side is winning.

Media is pure propaganda at this point, tell me with a striaght face you can imagine this faggot surviving more than a day after saying some shit like this 50 years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOg7gBB6dFI
>>
>>135936674
Where's the poll that determines the % of retarded Americans that exist? That would explain why the approval rating is so low. Almost half the country voted for a bitch with diagnosed dementia.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.