[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hinduism General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: image .jpg (92KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image .jpg
92KB, 849x1200px
"Indian Paganism: The Last Living Expression of Aryan Beauty" - Savitri Devi, A Warning to the Hindus

http://www.cincinnatitemple.com/articles/HinduIndianNationalism1939.pdf

>What is Hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single founder,
>A specific theological system,
>A single concept of deity,
>A single holy text,
>A single system of morality,
>A central religious authority,
>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."
>>
>>135935342
>Political Significance of Hinduism in this Age

All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

Kali Yuga with regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.
>>
>>135935342
Resources
>introduction to Hinduism for westerners
https://archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921%20-%20Introduction%20to%20the%20Study%20of%20the%20Hindu%20Doctrines%20#page/n1/mode/1up

>Bhagavad Gita
http://www.bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

https://archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
>Upanishads
http://www.hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas
http://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/

>MAHABHARATA by C Rajagopalachari
http://www.gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw

>Ramayan Anime
https://youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
>>
File: The_Pushpak_Aircraft.jpg (3MB, 3000x3678px) Image search: [Google]
The_Pushpak_Aircraft.jpg
3MB, 3000x3678px
>>
>>
Hail brother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMpOZ1Vg6Nk
>>
>>135937193
Seig Heil
>>
Bump, enjoy these threads. Cross threads for European pagans here that I running rn as well.

>>135920761

>>135935342
Do you believe the Kali Yuga is a specific set amount of time or is it a set amount of events such as the speed morality hitting a rock bottom that it ends?
>>
>>135937284
Honestly might as well combine them.
>>
>>135937284
I believe a time line exists as we have clear cut mention of years in our calendar.
>>
>>135937284
https://grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/
>>
>>135937271
Have you any other books you can recommend me? I've read most of Miguel Serrano. Which blew me away and changed my life for the better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BdKmfLHYTA
>>
>>135938019
Read the Savitri Devi book of you are interested in esoteric Hitlersm, if you want to read into the religion I've linked books in the op, I would suggest evola too
>>
>>135937421
Thanks, I look at both the Kali Yuga and the Ages of Men. I personally believe there isn't an exact year when it ends, at this rate it doesn't seem that morality can fall way lower than this a lot of the symptoms of low morality mentioned has been met today though it still can get a lot worse at this rate well reach it soon.

>>135937421
Yeah they're very related though sometimes It's very difficult how much is from the Vedic invaders and natives since I'm focusing on Aryan beliefs in General. The Indo-Aryans eventually combined their religion with the Natives. Ex Shiva is a considered a continuation of Rudra(which has traits similar to Odin) though Shiva, the name comes from Native beliefs and it's hard to know what new information comes from the Original Vedics or just Native. Hinduism is a combination of Both.
>>
>>135938399
Rudra is one of the names of Shiva don't take the Wikipedia article at face value specifically about Hinduism, they don't understand a lot of it and a lot of it is missing represented due to being judged on western parameters
>>
>>135938633
Yep, I definitely need to read more about it. I just know that Rudra is the Indo-European name. I'll read the Rig Veda(which I have been able to consistently read) and find some other books on Vedic paganism.
>>
>>135938272
Many thanks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xkD3GjJMNs
>>
>>135939153
The most likely 'writers' of the Vedas are the harrapans so your quest for vedic paganism is kind of futile
>>
>>135939363
>The most likely 'writers' of the Vedas are the harrapans so your quest for vedic paganism is kind of futile

Yeah, I know that the Rig Veda is the closest thing I can find that's useful. The other 3 Vedas are clearly written by Harrapans for the most part. I've been through the Upanishads a while ago but the idea of Brahman clearly isn't from the original vedics.
>>
>>135939644
How do you determine if the idea is vedic or not?
>>
>>135939800
Well, I read the beliefs and I have to see if these beliefs have any parallel in any other Aryan religions. An example is the ages of Men. The issue is whether the Vedics have information that was written down by them passed down from the Original Aryan traditions that were not written or lost over time by other cultures.
>>
>>135940466
It took 5k years before the Vedas were written down but as oral tradition in india are pretty op I would say not a lot was lost but still that seems like a very inconsistent way
>>
>>135940804
>It took 5k years before the Vedas were written down but as oral tradition in india are pretty op I would say not a lot was lost but still that seems like a very inconsistent way

Well, It's not easy lol.
>>
I will say this, I love how Hindu stories is like reading an ancient version of anime. The Mahabharata is practically DBZ
>>
File: DESIGNATED.jpg (105KB, 658x661px) Image search: [Google]
DESIGNATED.jpg
105KB, 658x661px
Indians.

The most smug, unkind, arrogant people. Let me tell you a few things about Pajeet you may not know, pol. For those of us that are White, expect the Pajeet to be ass kissing, and eager to show off his or hers academic prowess in very forced formal accents, determined to earn your approval as an equal. They treat their employees, for those who are aware of their movements throughout India and Uganda, and in the Western hemisphere at times (look up hotel hell Gordon Ramsay indian owner), actually take a sadistic pleasure in torturing their employees. They take delight when the opportunity arises to abuse others they deem beneath them, most notably their own people (i.e. darker pajeets), or anyone darker skinned. I suspect this is out of hatred of their own anatomy, the horrendous sick curry smell that stalks them, and the horrendous poor breath, and typical untidiness. The eternal woe that they weren't born as White Europeans haunts them wherever they are. I've already given you a clear distinction between our two cultures. There has been no race more charitable (much to our own regret) than White Europeans / Americans, this is a no brainer, we do not have a general culture of deliberately hurting our employee's by default, no matter where they're from. Indians are sadistic, rape frenzy induced shit smearing (quite literally) people, I can't stand their nosing down on other races in fucked up irony, their obsession with GOLD and petty material is unparalleled. You will typically find the British Pajeet aspiring for jewellery, and a gold coloured Mercedes Benz (usually an old banger), he runs a corner shop, and his children are aspiring for doctorates, noble, but dim witted when you factor in their horrendously obnoxious personalities. Its a shameless, fraudulent quest to appear civilized for the sake of stroking their ego, rather than provide for the betterment of mankind, which is why they can't achieve the pinnacles we have, they truly lack any soul.
>>
>>135940915
>Implying mythology isn't live action anime
>>135941036
t. Paki
>>
>>135941189
Absolute anglo white here! Something you will never be no matter how much you suck our cocks.
>>
>>135941306
You a Christian?
>>
>>135941306
Topkek, whatever you say if it helps you sleep at night lad
>>
>>135941487
I'm an Atheist. I don't buy into those Eastern superstitions like a cuckhold, I'm happy with my European traditions and that's all I need. Go back to fucking Africa faggot, or maybe you're a POO like the rest of these LARPers and you wipe your shitty hand on a wall before you rape something.
>>
>>135941944
>I'm an Atheist. I don't buy into those Eastern superstitions like a cuckhold, I'm happy with my European traditions and that's all I need. Go back to fucking Africa faggot, or maybe you're a POO like the rest of these LARPers and you wipe your shitty hand on a wall before you rape something.
>>
>>135941491
Not everyone who doesn't like Indians is a Paki you know, if you read this
>>135941036

you'll see I've listed some pretty solid reasons for anyone not to like India or Indians. You are a living paradox. What is not to hate about people who wipe their shitty ass with their hands and rape all the time, swimming and drinking from rivers where bloated corpses and shit run by, and where you fuck your sisters for thousands of years producing mutant mud-children.
>>
>>135942175
>lives on an island
>implies others are inbred
Wew the anglo truly are the scum of this earth the Romans raped you down from fuckin trees,getting colonized by your former colony ain't an achievement Nigel now fuck off to your cuck life
>>
File: Another day in hell.jpg (102KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
Another day in hell.jpg
102KB, 800x550px
>>135942644

Lol Nazi poo's that is fucking hilarious you dumbshit. What the fuck have Indians ever built that doesn't turn into shit or isn't on the backbone of the technology of other civilizations? Fucking nothing. You produce garbage, you have sewing factories where you import slave labour from your communities, all the people are diseased and infested with parasites. At the very best you shit in a hole in the floor, minus toilet paper and washing facilities, but usually you just shit where you like because why not, your country is a shithole. Why are all the POO's dying to come to the UK? They don't want to go anywhere more than England, you fucking know it jerkoff, you've probably fantasised about it yourself as has your mother and father and your whole clan.

How's that rotting rail system we installed for you a hundred years ago doing by the way Pajeet?
>>
>>135942644
Dying to come to the land of 'Milk and Honey', whats wrong Pajeet did you get barred at entry now you're all upset? Fuck you and your whole country
>>
File: DESIGNATED SHITTING.jpg (43KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
DESIGNATED SHITTING.jpg
43KB, 624x351px
>>135942644
>>
File: Indian Breeding grounds.jpg (365KB, 1200x749px) Image search: [Google]
Indian Breeding grounds.jpg
365KB, 1200x749px
>>135942644
Your favourite place this aint it
>>
>>135935342
Thanks OP for reminding us that Paganism is just another Poo tier religion.
>>
File: more designation.jpg (32KB, 638x298px) Image search: [Google]
more designation.jpg
32KB, 638x298px
>>135942644
your regular hangout spot
>>
>>135942644
>implies others are inbred

nah, we don't breed like flies thats why there's over a billion poo's living in their own waste and genetic mess. We've organised ourselves by mixing with Clans throughout our history, people's from all over Europe. You people on the other hand marry your own kin, fucking sick.
>>
>>135937271
sieg* you filthy shit
>>
>>135935342

Too bad the indo-europeans mixed with the dravidians instead of exterminating them.

India could have had decent people instead of poos.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.