[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reject Christ. Kill other men.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: warrior-flag.jpg (327KB, 1144x744px) Image search: [Google]
warrior-flag.jpg
327KB, 1144x744px
The world is full. There is nothing wrong with killing other men. Fundamentally, the reason there is so much anxiety and failure in the world is because there are too many men. Form a party of strong, capable, intelligent men, and start killing off the useless men in your society. First the rapists, murderers, and criminals. Then the insane, the homeless, the retarded, and the disabled men. This is the oldest form of eugenics, and it's the reason our species is not stuck in Africa living in our own shit, walking around on all fours. The political affiliation, race, and religion of your gang is not that important, but it will probably help group cohesion if they have something in common. The most efficient way to achieve this is to take over the apparatus of the state, so get rich and learn a few languages.

The most powerful men in our societies are weak men. They think that the West exists as a daycare centre for the impoverished of the world and of our own countries. They would sooner bury our civilization in idiocracy than see us become multiplanetary.

Required Reading:

On the Genealogy of Morality: A Polemic

Anonymous Commandments:

1. Do not deny will to power.
2. Do not blaspheme beauty.
3. Do not murder your own tribe.
4. Do not engage in illicit sexual relations.
5. Do not steal.
6. Do not eat in excess.
7. Establish courts/legal system to ensure obedience to said laws.
>>
>>135934682
>The most powerful men in our societies are weak men. They think that the West exists as a daycare centre for the impoverished of the world and of our own countries.

How cute
Were you born yesterday?
>>
File: strong man.jpg (137KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
strong man.jpg
137KB, 2048x1536px
>>135934910
>>
>>135935272
Like, are you literally incapable of abstract thinking and take everything at face value?
>>
>>135935431
Like, are you literally incapable of doing research? Dildocratic timocracy is the shittiest form of government. Trump, Trudeau, and May are all the fucking same.
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 470x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 470x626px
>>135934682
Saged
>>
>>135935638
The only reason you saged me is because you love muh Jesus. Fuck you churchgoer.
>>
>>135935579
Why don't you go kill any of them? You seem to believe they are weak, and holding humanity back
Not only you are justified, they are easy pickings, right?
>>
>>135935896
Patience my kuffar friend. Rome wasn't burned in a day.
>>
>>135934682
>Reject Christ.
guess where i stopped reading
>>
>>135936220
Yeah, have fun with that
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.