[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poo'lacks hate thread 2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: poolaks.jpg (254KB, 942x739px) Image search: [Google]
poolaks.jpg
254KB, 942x739px
Its just they are on a different (((nigga)) level of reproduction and logical comprehension level
>>
daily reminder
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
just hate them, love to hate the subhumans!
>>
>>135934370
>>135933464
>>135933396
>>
>>135933932
Sure thing, vasil
>>
>>135935804
Nein, schmutziges Schwein!!!
republican=polak?
>>
>>135933932
NU ZAYATS, POGODI!
>>
>>135937159
this
but I think its "nu zayets, nu pogodi"
>>
6 Million Germans were killed in Eastern Europe from 1930-1949, it started with Poles and Soviets harassing and killing Germans in their country, it continued with out-right Anti-German Polish propaganda and claims to go for cities like Lübeck or Berlin and Stalin backstabbing Hitler by ordering 40.000 Germans from the Caucasus to be killed in 1939.
Then they deported German POWs when the Wehrmacht invaded in 1941, started deporting Volga Germans to Gulags, maybe 99% died, only some Hundred thousand Germans returned to Germany after Communists let them go and many were just Russians wanting gibs as Volga-Deutsche,

See Stalingrad POWs, 250.000 surrendered, 6.000 came back.

Then the Americans started sinking our ships(Shoot at sight order), we declared war on them and they immediately started bombing civilians, not that we didn't do that with British Military factory workers, but we offered peace 14 times and allowed their army to retreat.

Then the Americans reached Normandy and the Soviets started going full nuts on Germany, raping 2 Million women,killing 12% of them with only that.
Germans in Romania,Yugoslavia,Eastern Germany and the Baltics got raped, deported,killed and more got persecuted by discrimination and so on.

Czech militias took Nazi uniforms and stuffed Germans in Concentration camps,shooted massive amounts of them, killing 2 Million alone there!

And as the sources of the official site for Silesian Germans said:"680.000 Germans were estimated to have been killed or never found"
Keep in mind that very Slavic Silesians were allowed to exist on.

East Prussia was ravaged by Soviet assaults, Farmers were mostly killed, Danzig was made a shithole,they bombarded Dresden full of purely civilians.

Partisans gave Germans Special arm-bands to tell them apart from Poles, hmm where did I see that?

ALSO YOU STOLE THE PROPERTY OF GERMAN SETTLERS AND NEVER EVEN APOLOGIZED, until 1949 they came back and often were attacked or died to coldness and starving
>>
>>135937358
thus is DEEP shit....
>>
>>135937358
SwissBro
unsure, if I want to continue ... just leave them shits be...?
>>
File: gtfo.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>135937358
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
fuck you cuck.
you're fucked by a sandnigger cock now. No compassion whatsoever
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.