[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Country and voting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: world.png (3MB, 4572x2500px) Image search: [Google]
world.png
3MB, 4572x2500px
The main issue is, why do people, for example (You), even care about either your nationality or country in a nationalistic way? Like saying "our country is the greatest" or "our white/caucasian/nordic race is the best"? There is actually no connection between you and other people of your country or race but the passport or skin color. Nothing. What is the point of being proud of nationality if you dont profit from it in any way? Yeah wow, your country won a world war against my country so what? Does it matter? No. Especially no matter in which country you live, you always will get cucked by your own country, for example through taxes. You believe that they are 100% fair to you? No. Either you cuck your country or you get cucked by it. No pride or anything else, only you is the matter. Saying "my country is the greatest" doesn't mean anything because your country is as shit as any other is. The rulers of the country doesn't give a shit about you, the inhabitants of the country doesn't give a shit about you aswell, so why do you have such a pride for your shitty piece of coloured cloth you call a flag? Also there is a matter of voting for someone because you expect him (for example Trump) to do something good for you. This is plain wrong. The politicians, the rulers whatever you call them, no matter who they are, capitalists, commies, religious cucks still don't give a shit about you. The only reason to vote is for the opposition so the rulers will get cucked by their competitiors and get less freedom in dictating their rules. Let's say (at least in Germany) you vote for party B because party A has most of the votes. But when party B starts getting most of the votes you vote for party A instead to fuck party B or even party C if they are somehow relevant in %.
So all in all nationalism is stupid and believing in politicians is stupid aswell. Only think about your own profit. Your country isn't worth it if you can make sheckels instead.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.