[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there isn't a race war soon, I'm going to start one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

People are too fucking soft nowadays. We let randoms come into our countries and suckle at the teat of the years of effort our families have put into making these places great. They don't make these places better, they stain it with the shit that comes from places they're running away from. We're not even getting the alpha shitskins, we're getting the fucking betas.
We are falling over ourselves to be accepted in society. We're starting to call middle eastern people Asian. What the fuck? These people aren't ninjas. They may cut up cunts with things that resemble samurai swords, but they're far from having some sort of society. These people have been our enemies for as long as we have had records, and we're not out there punching these cunts, we're working jobs and trying to work around them, while they do fuck all and get the same pay. Of course we're a multicultural society so we need to make sure the "racial mix" is correct.
We also call pooinloos Asian. They've never been called Asian in my fucking memory. We invented the whole "subcontinent" thing to determine somewhat decent people from the pooinloos.
I'm from Australia, so I'm probably really racist. But seriously guys, get your shit in order. Fix your fucking borders. I don't want to be paying stupid amounts in tax and watching it all piss away because some African guy thinks it's his god given right to have 15 children even though he lives in a society that has food and shit.
I am going to start calling people out on this shit. If they call me racist I'm going to fucking lose my shit.
fuck i can rant.
>>
lol, you cunts are fucked. to bother is even too much effort.
>>
>>135933263
Brevik much?
>>
>>135934025
Why are Muslims such cowards? You literally kill women and children and suicide yourselves. Allah must be a complete faggot.
>>
>>135934025
Laugh while you can, shitskin. People are waking up to the invasions of their homes, and when they all do, I'll see you in race war.
>>
>>135933263
You talk like an inarticulate moron
>>
File: 1501708800317.gif (557KB, 224x199px) Image search: [Google]
1501708800317.gif
557KB, 224x199px
>>135934307
>>
>>135933263
You're a fucking autist.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.