[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1484269771338.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484269771338.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
Why is it necessary for asylum seekers and refugees to recieve citizenship?
>>
>>135927765
Why is it necessary for them to leave their countries?
Protip: it isn't.
>>
>>135927765
looking at the file i thought this was some trap who pulled his panties down just enough so you could see his pubes partially tucked between his legs along with his dick
>>
>>135927765
So they can be voting cattle for whoever wanted them in in the first place.
>>
>>135927765
its about removing whites/middle class and making everyone poor/dependent on the gov

has nothing to do with refugees
>>
>>135927765
So they can vote to replace the natives and bring in more of their kin.
>>
>>135927765
l..lewd
>>
>>135927765
why is it if i go to mexico without documentation and try to get a drivers license i wont get one and they kick me out? or work without a proper visa stamp?
how come if i fly into MUN or BER without a passport they put me on next plane out?
>>
>>135927765
Lol before I clicked on the thumbnail I thought for a second that was a rake against a wall not a broom.
>>
>>135927765

if they receive citizenship from their host, it will be harder to eradicate the vermin later?.
>>
>>135927765
Initially they don't get citizenship.
Not in my country at least.

But after 15-20 years when it's time for them to go back they will whine and cry and say their kids were born here and can't possibly go back with them.
>>
>>135927765
It's not necessary because they are economic migrants, not refugees.
there are economic migrants because smart people design & grow the food necessary for these peoples to over-populate.
the most humane things is to let them starve down to sustainable levels.
>>
>>135932941

True, the EU's farming subsidies (and subsequent dumping of food in Africa) are a major contributor to both Africa's high population and high unemployment (African farmers can't compete against dumped food)

If we stopped that not only would we save hundreds of billions each year, we would also get far less immigrants.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.