[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There is no rape epidemic on coll-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 26

File: Screenshot_2017-08-02-18-00-17.png (1003KB, 1148x1382px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-02-18-00-17.png
1003KB, 1148x1382px
>On college campuses, men are guilty until proven innocent — even when the accusations are being refuted by the supposed victim over and over again.
www.dailywire.com/news/19251/female-student-harassed-threatened-college-after-amanda-prestigiacomo
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>135926104
>After the allegations surfaced, Katz came out to vehemently deny that she had ever been "abused" by Boermeester. In return, the office “misled, harassed, threatened and discriminated against” her, she claims. Katz was told she was a victim and merely protecting her abuser; she was not believed, but instead treated as a child. Her boyfriend was viewed as guilty and suspended from the school.

holy FUCK
>>
>>135929925
This. Men are guilty even if their victims say its fake news, and women are children
>>
>>135930415
I was trying to gently broach this with my feminist friend the other day.

Doesn't a woman in an abusive relationship ultimately have the responsibility to leave it if she wants to? My friend said that was victim blaming. I countered that it seems like saying that is removing agency from the woman. She disagreed I guess.
>>
>>135926104
>tfw she is forced to testify how she loves it in her ass and gets plowed by her boyfriend daily, and even rims him at the supreme court level, and that is the testimony used to cite precedent for actual false rape claims
>>
>>135930931
>feminist friend
Absolutely haram
>>
>>135931255
>tow she has to produce audiovisual evidence of those statements
>>
>>135932114
I know, I know... I'm a 'fixer'. Doing what I can over the summer. I'll cut her loose after I graduate soon.
>>
File: Sad Cat.jpg (45KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Cat.jpg
45KB, 567x437px
>>135926104
I'm not surprised. I was told by my supervisor that a girl's mother had called him to say that I had made her daughter uncomfortable. My supervisor told her to call the police if I spoke to her again. At no point was I accused of anything concrete (that could be proven or disproven), nor was I given a name of whom I should avoid. My supervisor tried to get me charged with a crime, but I immediately lawyered up so he really couldn't do anything. I'm pretty sure I know who it was, but sometimes I reflect on being accused of nothing by nobody. I had to break off contact with half a dozen people on the off chance that they were the "victim" which has been tough ever since. The most probable "victim" ran into me several months later and was happy to see me. She was confused why I didn't make eye contact or speak to her. She later sent me a text to which I never replied.

The only lessons I could really draw from this are to avoid losers and to hire a lawyer at the first sign of trouble. I would like to say I deal with it well, but I really haven't. I spend more time alone than I used to by a good margin. I didn't realize how much this had hurt me until I had to attend some mandatory sexual harassment seminars at work. They recited the typical feminist nonsense I played along, remaining silent for the parts I had learned were false. I started feeling sick and for the next month I would wake up soaked in sweat every morning. Eventually I remembered enough of my dreams to realize that in every dream I was running from her trying to engage me in friendly conversation. I managed to stop those dreams and the night sweats, but the remaining issues linger still. This whole mess began nearly 18 months ago and hasn't ended yet.
>>
File: 1427251527657.jpg (13KB, 180x157px) Image search: [Google]
1427251527657.jpg
13KB, 180x157px
>>135926104
why
>>
File: do not.png (227KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
do not.png
227KB, 500x598px
>>135932844
>I had to attend some mandatory sexual harassment seminars at work

Don't do this. It will eat away at your soul. Don't give them an inch.
>>
>>135933632
Key word is mandatory. My contract lasts a few years and I joined before I was redpilled. Good advice is to avoid career fields that require this sort of nonsense.
>>
>>135933903
>Peterson told the National Post that he decided to make the video and go public with his views after receiving a memo from university HR outlining new mandatory anti-racist and anti-bias training. “That disturbs me because if someone asked me to take anti-bias training, I think I am agreeing that I am sufficiently racist or biased to need training,” he said in an interview.
>>
>>135932844
Are you, dare I say /ourjosefk/?
>>
File: Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.jpg (373KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.jpg
373KB, 1200x1000px
>>135934217
Please elaborate?
>>
>>135934217
>ourjosefk
I googled it. Basically yes.
>>
>You were raped
>>No I wasn't
>Stop Mansplaining
>>
Jesus, every day it is getting worse.
>>
>>135934510
>>135935450
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trial
for anyone else wondering.
>>
File: Solzhenitsyn 1953.jpg (130KB, 450x599px) Image search: [Google]
Solzhenitsyn 1953.jpg
130KB, 450x599px
>>135936228
The system isn't functional though. The Gulags turned their targets into slave labor, these kangaroo courts can only exile. The system has no rules except that it reigns supreme. A system like that will tear itself apart, one hopes it does so soon.
>>
>>135936656
you forget that the people supporting this shit are unironic communists. Forced re-education is just the first step to implementing the gulag.
I don't think they will succeed but it is what they want.
>>
File: Communism Doesn't Work.png (284KB, 1784x1766px) Image search: [Google]
Communism Doesn't Work.png
284KB, 1784x1766px
>>135937201
I don't forget that. But lies don't survive in the long run. They are antithetical to nature, especially human nature, and collapse in proportion to the size of the lie.

https://archive.org/details/TheGulagArchipelago-Threevolumes
>>
>>135932844
>avoid losers
FUCKING THIS! DO NOT FUCKING INTERACT WITH BORN LOSERS! THEY WILL TRY TO DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL NO MATTER WHAT!

dont let feminists, faggots, nu-males, or any other born loser even know about your existence or youre asking for trouble. be as quiet as possible the second you spot one and stick with the crown or they will zero in on you and try to destroy any success you've built up in a fit of spite.
>>
File: 1501562702036.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501562702036.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
>>135926104

"Harrassed, Threatened"

SO MUCH PROOF OF THIS THAT THEY NEEDED QUOTES, I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW
>>
File: Dialectical Diagram.png (126KB, 2324x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Dialectical Diagram.png
126KB, 2324x2000px
>>135938055
Class expiation has replaced proof. You aren't guilty because of what you have done, you are guilty because of who you are. Remember that all men are rapists and the tribunal is just a song and dance that always ends on the same note. Hegelian dialectics replaced due process. Thesis prosecution, antithesis defense, synthesis conviction. That's the playbook. All of us are guilty, but only some of us get punished.
>>
File: he is a leaf.png (77KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
he is a leaf.png
77KB, 500x377px
>>135932823
>Feminist friend
You're going to get falsely-accused. Better lawyer up and start secretly recording your conversations.
>>
File: 1493523023619.gif (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1493523023619.gif
1MB, 720x404px
>>135932823
Can't fix stupid my man.
>>
Rape culture is real and it's literally the opposite of what leftists think it is.
>>
File: Refugee Column.jpg (1MB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
Refugee Column.jpg
1MB, 1180x842px
>>135938845
Instruction on the dangers that actually exist would be unimaginable to the current apparatchiks.
>>
This pissed me off so god damn much. Fuck these shit universities. I hope kim nukes them.
>>
>http://www.latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-matt-boermeester-removed-unfairly-girlfriend-says-20170730-story.html

>On Monday, USC issued another statement: “USC stands by its investigation and the accounts provided by multiple witnesses. As previously stated, student disciplinary records are confidential. If the students involved waive their confidentiality rights, the university will offer a detailed response.”
The fucking balls on these cunts...
>>
File: 1486900250599.png (54KB, 581x307px) Image search: [Google]
1486900250599.png
54KB, 581x307px
I am a supervisor. About half of my department are women.

I keep two cameras in my office running 24/7 (one is obvious in plain sight while the other is concealed), as well as a sign outside the door that says so. It has literally saved me on two separate occasions.

I was told by HR that my department is being reshuffled so that some of my male staff transfer to another floor while they are replaced entirely by women.

I have my lawyer on speed dial. I feel like I have a target on my back, but they can't do anything because my numbers are better than most people in the building. I live in fear for my sanity, as the last time I spoke with HR they also mentioned they had been getting reports that I was "distant" from my employees and they wanted me to be more casual.

I don't want to play that fucking game. I just want us to be professional and get our jobs done.
>>
>>135941232
>People actually complaining that you're not being chatty or buddy-buddy enough
What the fuck?
>>
>>135940273
Universities have been allowed to play at being petty fiefdoms for way too long. They need to be reigned in, preferably by refusing to allow FAFSA to be used at universities that don't comply with a strict list of procedures for dealing with alleged criminal activity none of which involve allowing shrill feminist harpies and effeminate effete males from making "judicial" decisions. If someone wants to level a sexual assault or rape claim at someone they can do it in a court of law and the university can stand in the corner and watch or say goodbye to that sweet federal loan money.
>>
File: Stanczyk Wojak.jpg (231KB, 680x506px) Image search: [Google]
Stanczyk Wojak.jpg
231KB, 680x506px
>>135941232
Your story rhymes. We learn distance when everyone around is a potential informant.
>>
>>135941232
They don't understand work should be just that.

Perma gossiping, looking for payoffs, hoping to get a rich cock to fuck and fuck over. Fuck them all.
>>
Un-fucking-believable. This makes me so angry. Modern feminism is just the new way to control female behavior.
>>
>>135939082
That's not really what I meant.

Rape is a universally hated phenomenon. You can wreck a mans life easily by pointing a finger at him. Friends, family, men and women, all institutions are on the look out to isolate and report alleged rapists and will purge these alleged rapists at the first accusation. Child rapists go to jail where they'll be shanked, raped and killed and any sex offender goes on a list that will follow him around for the rest of their life making it impossible to even live near society.

As you can see, nobody supports rape, which is counter to the feminist claim that rape culture is an institutionalized thing where every man is just a rapist in waiting. In reality, men are terrified and constantly watched for any signs of rape and rape culture is merely a weapon invented by women to use against men. Men are the real victims of rape culture, not women.

But weapons like rape culture don't really work well when the alleged rapists (white men) don't ever really rape. Thats one reason why we're importing rapefugees, so that women can claim that the liberal definition of rape culture is the real deal and continue to use their weapon against men. A lot of women will became feminist if they get raped or harassed thus growing their ranks.

Why is this world so fucked up?
>>
>>135941853
>Perma gossiping, looking for payoffs, hoping to get a rich cock to fuck and fuck over. Fuck them all.

Both of the occasions when I was saved by my cameras I was asked by the party in question to turn off the obvious camera because it made them feel uncomfortable. And on both occasions (one was a female, one was a nu-male) they ran straight to HR afterward to accuse me of sexual misconduct hoping for a payoff. On both occasions, I kept my private camera on, which was the only reason I managed to scrape by.

People at the office wonder why I have trust issues and why I'm distant when I have every right to be. I've already started looking into other companies before a third cunt tries to hit the jackpot with me.
>>
>>135942512
Rape culture being a "Title IX Archipelago" in practice. The system was destroyed intentionally. Don't forget that.
>>
>>135941232
>the last time I spoke with HR they also mentioned they had been getting reports that I was "distant" from my employees and they wanted me to be more casual
translation:
>Why are you so professional and hard working all the time? It's tough for us to find an excuse to fire you for being an ebul huwite man when you don't give us any ammo. Please accidentally make a joke that someone finds offensive or something! Thanks! -management
>>
File: Mert Checkem.jpg (65KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mert Checkem.jpg
65KB, 750x1024px
>>135943030
Honestly you would be insane if you didn't have trust issues. I have been betrayed a few times. I have to be careful to remember my own culpability in the majority of my problems, but some arise out of the malice of others. Once I was betrayed by someone I knew for 5 years and considered a friend. You learn.
>>
>>135926104
shilling for (((Ben Shapiro)))
(((dailywire))) is not a good source of information.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 298x169px
It gets worse when you realize organizations such as that specialize in gather actual data on crimes such as rape keep stating that the idea of a rape culture is detrimental to fighting it yet people keep ignoring it.
>>
>>135932844

You should come out as a proud homosexual, do plenty to document it (rainbow flags, parades, activism) and accuse your boss of sexual harassment. Then you should find the girl who accused you in a private moment and give her a tittty twister she'll never be able to prove.
>>
File: Secret Santa.jpg (284KB, 736x910px) Image search: [Google]
Secret Santa.jpg
284KB, 736x910px
>>135941232
I worked for a financial entity whose HR manual had "just wants to mind my own business and get my work done" as a redflag. And htis is 20 years ago. Pretty sure I got hired because I was handsome and interviewed well. Pretty sure I got fired because I hadn't yet learned how to present vapid and gregarious. I can pull it off now just fine but I would so prefer an office full of "mind my own business and get the job done" guys to this fucking perpetual cabaret of birthday parties, babyshowers, made up holidays, and casual Fridays. I shouldn't be losing sleep over whether or not I got something perfectly appropriate and gender neutral and secular and inoffensive for my Secret Santa.

Oh, look at that. "Losing sleep over work.", another red flag in their HR handbook. Yeah, I wonder why things are so bad. Huge mystery.
>>
>>135943376
>Honestly you would be insane if you didn't have trust issues. I have been betrayed a few times. I have to be careful to remember my own culpability in the majority of my problems, but some arise out of the malice of others. Once I was betrayed by someone I knew for 5 years and considered a friend. You learn.

I also had to learn the hard way. Never trust anyone and always have your guard up.
>>
The Human Rights Commission of the Australian government released a large study on sexual harassment and violence in Australian universities. They found the 0.8% of female students had such experiences. That's quite a bit lower than the 'one in four' statistic that feminists love to quote.
>>
>>135926104
How is this not institutional victim blaming?

>ask what happened
>give a response
>not believed

Though she was in a situation where she could have been abused and covering it up, it is not the University's business to be domestic violence counselors or confidants.

Going to university is a private and expensive choice and people should have their privacy respected and their education ensured at the university in all but the most serious situations.

Its a shame that person will never get a proper job which demands a good university degree because of a perceived inpropriety which was cleared up but they still stonewall Katz.

I don't know what there would really be any point in continuing on in a degree in this situation, the professors and other staff do not respect you and your rights as a human being or your tuition choice or fees.

The best thing is to cut your losses and drop out, these institutions will go bust with these policies.

What is the point of going to learn something somewhere if you are not able to progess your intellect or have to run a gamut of societal introspection which borders on freudian psychoanalysis?

You are better off educating yourself from books, the internet and other mediums.

University is not school, if it is not helping people it does not need to exist, you pay for it after all.
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 242x208px
>>135944220
what makes this funny is bill has an african american son he refuses to acknowledge.
>>
>>135944570
they need to start running universities like businesses. imagine going in to your bank to speak to a banker about a mortgage and he starts preaching to you about 'FUCK DRUMPF', that would be career suicide. yet, professors and other faculty in universities do it, and will often try to fuck you over if you openly disagree.
the way universities are run as 4-year summer camps also detours older adults from returning because it isn't going to easily fit into their lifestyle.
>>
>>135942512
>Thats one reason why we're importing rapefugees, so that women can claim that the liberal definition of rape culture is the real deal and continue to use their weapon against men
Don't be silly. The real reason is that new people coming in means fresh people to take on new debts and "grow" the absurd excuse for an economy, which benefits the elites at the top, whom the money naturally flows to.
>>
>>135929925
Man I hope that guy sues the school for everything after this. Fuck that.
>>
>>135932844
This is what is fucking bullshit about male teachers in schools. All it takes is one faggot little kid to say you looked at the slightly wrong or even your presence made them uncomfortable and you can kiss your job and reputation goodbye
>>
>>135932823
rape her
rape her
rape her
rape her
>>
>>135929925
This reads like an Archer episode
>>
>>135944128
>bitchy revenge
you would only be playing their game, your solution is literally what any nu-male would do, he just want to work
>>
>>135944220
Wait, Sonia sotmayor? Any relation to tommy, is that perhaps his cunt ex?
>>
>>135926104
7/10 would sexually abuse
>>
>>135932844
I feel you, man. I spent two years at university before dropping out at the miasma of paranoia that enveloped the place absolutely terrified me. I was scared that even talking to a woman would be harassment. I once made eye contact with someone who smiled at me and I was so worried about being seen as a predator that I nearly had a panic attack. I dropped out after a while, I couldn't take it any more. Another college in London had an incident in which the rugby team used the word "munter" (which means an ugly person, usually a woman). They were suspended for a year and forced to attend mandatory consent classes. They even got photographed holding up signs saying "I am a good lad".

It's a nightmare world somewhere between Kafka and Zamyatin.
>>
>>135941705
This is a good idea.
>>
>>135926104

>roughhousing

I really wish they were more specific, it makes all the difference between her being a stockholm syndrome "murder me senpai" loony or just a playful couple goofing around.
>>
File: Fate of Empires Glubb.jpg (278KB, 1000x976px) Image search: [Google]
Fate of Empires Glubb.jpg
278KB, 1000x976px
>>135946601
Decadence comes at the end. The hell that we have endured will burn out eventually. Not soon enough for any of our sake, but take some solace in knowing their house of cards will fall down soon.

I find it to be reminiscent of Solzhenitsyn's Gulags. Guilt doesn't matter, procedure is a sham, and the system seeks to maximize volume. Another interesting parallel is that with the Gulags actual criminals were more trusted than the "political" prisoners who were often loyal to the system that punished them. The criminals were working class and the magic of class expiation showed that their misdeed flowed from material misfortune instead of personal decisions. The parallels between the Marxist system and the Cultural Marxist kangaroo courts make sense when you consider the philosophical subtext connecting the two.
>>
>>135945042
Hillary got outplayed so hard on the fake news attacks.
>>
File: 1474689530613.jpg (91KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474689530613.jpg
91KB, 618x800px
>>135945948
Remember the presumption of innocence?
>>
>>135947471
Why did we have to be born in the age of decadence. Why us.
>>
File: 1494273866819.jpg (36KB, 500x695px) Image search: [Google]
1494273866819.jpg
36KB, 500x695px
>>135949197
Bro.
>>
File: 1484797370472m.jpg (144KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1484797370472m.jpg
144KB, 1024x576px
>>135949197
>>
File: Solzhenitsyn Defeat.jpg (560KB, 2186x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Solzhenitsyn Defeat.jpg
560KB, 2186x1300px
>>135949197
It's our age of decadence, but it's also someone's age of pioneers. I have my guesses, but these are interesting times. Those of us who live to old age won't be entitled Boomers by any means. Anyone who can get through this, without giving in to despair, will be stronger for it.
>>
>>135949197
Nothing to be done. Ever since a young age I've always pondered how ones life would be affected most radically by which time period they are born. Race, intelligence, none of it matters in the face of context.
>>
>>135932844
Your story makes me sad anon. I hope you find a girl who isn't crazy and who can make you happy.
>>
File: Sincere Love Aesthetic.jpg (121KB, 668x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Sincere Love Aesthetic.jpg
121KB, 668x1024px
>>135950828
Thank you for your concern. I know there are women out there I could be with. Someday anon, someday.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.