[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

True Capitalist Radio

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

What happened to ghost? is he dead? I've been gone for a while and seen he hasn't had a show in like 3 months
>>
>>135925245
he made enough money and then he bolted
>>
If his bankroll was big enough to live off day trading he's probably still on a coke fueled crypto trading binge. Guy's probably made and lost tens of millions over the last 3 months.
>>
>>135925245
Bump Because I'm interested
>>
F for the late great Coin Merchant.
>>
>>135925245
He ate one too many hambones
>>
>>135925400
i bet all the pony merchandise made him filthy rich.
>>
Elfoxoloco tried to dox him and got really close to his location, so Ghost shut down completely.
>>
File: Anne Frank is Ghost's Mother.png (423KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
Anne Frank is Ghost's Mother.png
423KB, 615x410px
>>135925245

NBF and Ukrainebro drove him insane with the pregnant Anne Frank copypasta and he's locked up in a mental asylum now.
>>
>>135925245
he was raped in the butt in San Antonia, he still is recovering till this day
>>
>>135925245
From the wiki:
"On May 8th, 2017, Ghost announced on ghost.report that he was taking another break from the show, confirming the speculation of many fans. Ghost has promised to come back in a month, and then take the show into a more serious direction, as well as expanding his work on other sites besides BlogTalkRadio, Ghost.report and Twitter/Gab, stating that "you ain't seen nothing yet".

"On June 17, 2017, Ghost was suspended for Twitter for tweeting out the word "poz-hole." He then posted on ghost.report with a picture of Jack Dorsey and Deray Mckesson together, saying he may have found the kryptonite term of liberals."
http://truecapitalist.wikia.com/wiki/History_of_Ghost
>>
He died of a heart attack from eating too much butter.
>>
>>135925400
True story.
>>
I was cruising on plebbit the other day and saw this plebbit user saying Ghost is the same person as the twitch streamer SheriffEli (Who has blown up on twitch for streaming GTA RP and got big around the time Ghost went AWOL)
>>
>>135930697
They don't even sound the same
>>
>>135929262

GODDAMNIT IT'S NOT THE BUTTER
>>
>>135925245
He told that he will start shows again on 4th of July. At that time there wasn't any show and couple of days he just stated that he was too drunk to do it.
Pure hambone.
>>
>>135925245
We used to raid Ghost
>>
Ghost is the best. I was truly hoping for at least four years of shows
>>
>>135933837

Remember when Ghost turned on half his audience when Trump bombed Syria?

Petridge farm remembers
>>
>>135934208

I honestly thought the show was gonna end after the election. I'm glad it stuck around for another six months.
>>
>tfw you get diagnosed with fibromiTexas
>>
>>135925245
He is still very active with the inner circle
>>
File: The Inner Synagogue.png (2MB, 1024x1001px) Image search: [Google]
The Inner Synagogue.png
2MB, 1024x1001px
>>135935773

What does he do with the Inner Synagogue?
>>
>>135925896
Ofc its the furfag that ruins everything
>>
I put so much time of my life into making splices for that retarded show and I regret it so much. The only people laughing were half a tard horsefuckers and autists. The worst part is if he comes back I'll probably keep making them
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.