[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would marrying a sexbot be degenerate?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: nervous.jpg (104KB, 927x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
104KB, 927x1200px
Assuming they came out with a robotic waifu of Christ-chan (cause let's be honest, no woman is as perfect as her), would it be degenerate to marry her? The robot goes the whole 9 yards, it displays emotions, has a personality, produces children with an installed artificial womb, looks and feels completely human with artificial flesh, etc.
>>
>>135924153
Well in my mind the question of whether or not it's degenerate boils down to whether not you would consider such a being to be sapient. If so, then does a non-human sapient being have a soul? If for all intensive purposes she is capable of reasoning and human emotion then I would not consider it to be degenerate.
>>
>>135924153
That would be a really advanced robot. Won't happen for many decades. And even then it won't be like being with a real person until their AI gets so advanced that they'd pretty much be people. In which case there are ethical issues with the whole thing.
If their AI isn't so advanced that they're people-like, then it'll never be the same as being with a real person. But why not desu. If you can't find a real woman (assuming you've at least tried and put some effort into it). But if you'd rather have a robot just because she looks like your dream waifu and she's programmed to emulate her, then it's kind of sad that you're not able to appreciate romantic relationships with another person more than that. tbf a lot of women also do not appreciate them much and just take advantage of guys.
If their AI is person-like, then we're already in a completely different, unrecognizable society.
>>
>>135924153
It all depends on if the robot is intelligent. If were to acknowledge that a soul exists then if the robot has intelligence it would most certainly have a soul. My reasoning is that sentience is created by a soul. That why when a person is in a coma their brain is dead but they're still living.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.