[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which parts of the balakns are considered white??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 44chan.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
44chan.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
Im curious.
>>
>>135923098
Everything north of Serbia
>>
Croats and Bosniaks and many Serbs, Slovenes and Montenegrins share a distinct appearance. Tall and Dinaric. Greeks, Turks and Albanians are very Mediterranean. Serbs, Macedonians, Bulgarians and Romanians are a mixture of all these plus admixture from Iranians, West Europeans, Ural-Altaics and, of course, Slavs. Then there are many, many Gypsies who are West Asian/Balkano-Caucasian. Maybe 50% of the Roma, Sinti wouldn't be considered white by the average person, or, rather, much different from the average Balkan person.
Also, in Turkey there are many, many Turkified Kurds, Armenians, Central Asians and MENA peoples.
>>
>>135923552
>*NOT much different.
>>
Soooooo hungary only?
>>
wow am I late to respond to my own thread
>>
>>135923098
N O N E
O
N
E
>>
>>135923098
>>135923388
>>135923552
>>135923632
>>135923957
You care about people being white more than being Europeans why
>>
>>135924285
He asked which parts of the balkans are considered white? I don't care one way or the other, I answered maybe 50% of the roma wouldn't be considered white. I'd say they look Indian and then not care. I don't even think it's 50%.
I couldn't give a shit a bout Europe. Europe to me is France and the blue banana. Everything else is regional, for example, Sweden is Scandinavia, Spain is Spain, Portugal is vaguely Hispanic, Russia is Russia, Lithuania is Russia, Poland is Russia, Italy is Sicily and Rome and I just kinda ignore Milan and mentally place Venice w/ Naples and I don't care about any of that.
>>
>>135923098
First off show your flag and second this thread is gonna trigger many people especially the Serbian horse lords to the north and the sister fucking thieving Greeks to the south
>>
>>135925822
>Albania
>>
Illyrian people is the first people to settle in Balkan and in Europe and this is fact. Greece is phoniecian colony and Slavs came from Kazak steppe.

Western evropa can say what they want but Illyrian people first people to settle evropa
>>
>>135923098
Everything not Serbian or Greek
>>
>>135923098
Only Istanbul/Anatolia
>>
>>135923098
Only Croatia.
>>
>>135926727
Hahaha
Ignorant cuck
Do you not know that the people of Greece and Serbia are the products of turkish conquest In Balkan.
Soon Germany and rest of Western Evropa will have more niggers than actual native people
>>
File: Ottoman demographics.jpg (859KB, 1536x1241px) Image search: [Google]
Ottoman demographics.jpg
859KB, 1536x1241px
>>135927224
>Do you not know that the people of Greece and Serbia are the products of turkish conquest In Balkan.
Pretty interesting claim,since Serbs were the most loyal in the Balkans why would the Turks punish us??
>>
above the carpathians
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.