[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PAGANISM GENERAL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 42

File: 1494925746272.jpg (26KB, 249x326px) Image search: [Google]
1494925746272.jpg
26KB, 249x326px
PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: DAY OF THE WANDERER

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>https://pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels and Media ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>https://www.youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Midgard Rising Podcast
>https://soundcloud.com/odin010-010nido

Aryan Kitchen
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>https://www.youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

Jackson Crawford
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNFxw6iq-Mh4uIjYvufg/videos

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>https://mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ
>>
An update on the "Wotan Network":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhGs1HTHx0I

Original Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxc0LFMTzMI
>>
File: Kreuz mit Sonnenrad.jpg (70KB, 588x316px) Image search: [Google]
Kreuz mit Sonnenrad.jpg
70KB, 588x316px
Post pagan pictures.
>>
>>
File: Familienbildnis.jpg (139KB, 587x768px) Image search: [Google]
Familienbildnis.jpg
139KB, 587x768px
>>
File: 1496122014749 (1).jpg (883KB, 1840x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1496122014749 (1).jpg
883KB, 1840x1108px
>>
Have any of you experience in brewing your own mead? How did it turn out?
>>
>>135923490
I've never brewed my own mead.
>>
>>135920761
What's the point of being pagan?
>saving and perpetuating the race
What's the point of that?
>>
>>135920761
is that varg
>>
"Hearken, sons of the forest! No blood shall flow this night save that which pity has drawn from a mother’s breast. For this is the birth-night of the Christ, the son of the Almighty, the Savior of mankind. Fairer is He than Baldur the Beautiful, greater than Odin the Wise, kinder than Freya the Good. Since He has come sacrifice is ended. The dark, Thor, on whom you have vainly called, is dead. Deep in the shades of Niffelheim he is lost forever. And now on this Christ-night you shall begin to live. This blood-tree shall darken your land no more. In the name of the Lord, I will destroy it."
>>
>>135925149
>>saving and perpetuating the race
Well if you don't care about then you shouldn't be a pagan
>>135925169
No, it's Wodan.
>>
>>135925362
looks like varg. speaking of which, do you have the picture of varg as "wodan" or gandalf or whatever it is they shopped him into?
>>
>>135925362
>Well if you don't care about then you shouldn't be a pagan
That doesn't answer my question.
Why shouldn't that person be pagan? Being a pagan doesn't necessitate being a pro-white race.
>>
>>135925748
Varg has a pointed nose, not a Nordic split nose.
That picture also has brown eyes.
>>
>>135924905
Well, do you have interest in it? I made some, which I intend to use on rituals. It feels more appropriate, plus the stuff you can buy in my area is absolutely disgusting.
>>
File: luther meme.jpg (212KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
luther meme.jpg
212KB, 640x960px
>>135920761
>>
>>135925362
>Wodan
Jesus Christ. Or Thor protect me from this faggotry. But seriously.
>>
>>135925880
fair enough. please post it or let me know how to find it. please. i'll keep bumping your threads in future.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fdNBjCBpaA
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch-fed2_swY
>>
File: file.png (67KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
67KB, 184x184px
>>135925748
>>
>>135927731
>>
>>135926348
Thanks, it's call Vargalf.
>>135925788
I not interested in teaching people like you, to begin with, it's a waste of my time.
>>135926141
What's your point? He goes by many names.
>>
>>135928134
Odin
Wotan
Woden
>>
How do i become pagan? I'm at least 85% European (Mediterranean)
>>
>>135928431
Well, do you look European?
>>
File: 1501347567165.jpg (85KB, 824x614px) Image search: [Google]
1501347567165.jpg
85KB, 824x614px
More like autistic samefag general
>>
File: Giftvarg.jpg (69KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
Giftvarg.jpg
69KB, 466x700px
>>135928045
Here, have another Varg.
>>
>>135928522
Yes. I know my God wouldn't be Odin but probably Roman paganism?
>>
File: 1501519323062.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501519323062.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
Everything good in modern Europe can be traced directly back to the Pagans of old. Every bit of it.

Anyone who says differently is historically illiterate.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 800x1363px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 800x1363px
>>135929158
Ok, as long as you look European you're fine. If your Mediterranean(Italian) you would worship Odin by the name Mercury. The Roman pantheon all comes from the Proto-Aryan so all the main gods are the same. Skyfather would be Jupiter, Mars is the harvest, war god, and protector of the Romans, Venus(Wenus) is the love goddess. Apollo is the light, music, arts just like Balder. Neptune the gods of the Sea like Njord. Lots of information to learn about, join the discord and look into the Greco-roman paganism general and if you have more questions feel free to ask as many as you want in that channel
>>
Why do you guys hate Christianity? I understand the importance of some pagan values such as the love for nature and old european traditions,but why resent the religion that preserved Western civilization and gave birth to wonderful arhitecture/art?
>>
File: Bait.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>135930084
>>
>>135930599
What? Do you think I'm baiting? I asked you an honest question about why should people resent Christianity and you fail to provide an argument,thinking instead that I was not serious.
No wonder some users mock pagans with caricatures when all you do is either call somebody ''christcuck'' or play the ''bait-card''.
>>
>>135930084
>Why do you guys hate Christianity? I understand the importance of some pagan values such as the love for nature and old european traditions,but why resent the religion that preserved Western civilization and gave birth to wonderful arhitecture/art?

We hate Christianity because it is poisonous to the Aryan soul.

"Without the European Religion the European man is like a computer without software (e. g. an Atheist), or with software that is not or only partly compatible with the hardware (e. g. Buddhist) or even with malicious software (like a virus) working to destroy everything inside (e. g. a Christian or Muslim). He is not working properly, if at all, and he will crash. Re-boot if you like, every time you crash, but be prepared to crash again and keep crashing until you remove all viruses and install the right software."

Don't give Credit to Christianity for Art and Religion. It's Aryans that made it and the renaissance was inspired by Pagan architecture and art after the Catholic church created a monopoly on information was lost.
>>
>>135931421
What about Orthodoxy? In eastern Europe,we still keep some of the old pagan traditions even though we're Christian.
>>
File: 1461783389825.jpg (85KB, 800x648px) Image search: [Google]
1461783389825.jpg
85KB, 800x648px
>>135931731
At the end of the day, it's jew worship, which is completely opposed to the true Aryan gods. The Orthodox church has a word for racism which can get you kicked out of the Church. It's call Phyletistism, ex. Matthew Heimbach got kicked out of his orthodox church lol.
>>
File: 1497651222007.png (386KB, 682x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497651222007.png
386KB, 682x768px
Any Norwegian anon that can recommend reading material? In Norsk of course.
I do own the Edda's at least.
>>
>>135925788
>Being a pagan doesn't necessitate being a pro-white race

But it is. If you don't understand this, you don't understand paganism. Soil and blood.
>>
File: Sutton Hoo.jpg (66KB, 469x465px) Image search: [Google]
Sutton Hoo.jpg
66KB, 469x465px
>>135920761
Hello
>>
>>135928431
Have faith in the Gods. If not, you're an atheist.
>>
>>135932619
All the Eddas are nice, I've been reading the Viking Spirit by Daniel McCoy and I'm 1/5 through and It's quite good. It focuses more on the Norse than Germanic in General so that would be great for you since a lot of the Tales mentioned are people from Norway. Not a Germanic pagan though so I'm not the most Knowledgable on this version.
>>135933008
Welcome
>>
>>135932619
Also check out the Germanic channel, inside the discord and ask any questions you have.
>>
>>135930084
>>135930911
I try not to "hate", but I'm very critical of christianity in Europe, because I dont view it as an "independent" religion, but an amalgamate of, more or less, ALL previous major religions. Biblical scripture is almost entirely derived from pagan, pre-christian culture and religions. Egyptian, Sumerian, Mesopotamian civilizations = the old testament. The new testament was written by mediterraneans (european pagans), who derived it from the people of the cultic jews of the Levant. So imagine, then, the religious values of a Levantene cult, based on the amalgamated pre-christian religion in the form of the old testament, filtered through the minds of European pagans. Some people claim the people who wrote the new testament were actual israelite jews, but whatever. Popular history claims it was mostly the greeks, a pagan peoples. The problem for most pagans here, is that christianity is not a "pure" religion. It's a usurper of other religions. Call it religious appropriation; you're deriving a religion off of other, previous religions, and inserting your own unique elements into it as you go along. That's essentially what christianity is today; a set of elements many might deem are non-european, that have been inserted into the established european religious culture. How many pagan values and religious customs are found in roman catholicism? How many of our current "christian" holidays aren't just traditional pagan high festivals? Literally none.
>>
File: 1498686647617.jpg (122KB, 845x584px) Image search: [Google]
1498686647617.jpg
122KB, 845x584px
Should I follow the Germanic sect of Paganism? Does it matter?
>>
>>135933486
People from the British Isles are Celtic, some are more Germanic than other but they are still mostly Celtic. I recommend you follow the Celtic traditions but you can do whatever one you feel closest to.
>>
>>135933486
I assume you're asking as an anglo-saxon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE&t=316s
It all comes from the same root. The gods are the same, the names are just different.
>>
>>135933716
I don't feel any connection to the Celts, sorry. Also I'd check out Survive the Jives recent video on the English. Kind of blows this "You're Celtic, not Anglo-Saxon" shit out of the water.
>>
>>135933791
Ha, there it is.
>>
>>135933949
Well, check out the Germanic section if you want then.
>>
>>135933925
>Kind of blows this "You're Celtic, not Anglo-Saxon" shit out of the water.
specifically, he concludes that the distinction between an anglo-saxon and a celt is trivial
>>
File: runer.jpg (2MB, 2003x2819px) Image search: [Google]
runer.jpg
2MB, 2003x2819px
>>135932619
Eneste jeg kan foreslå, veit ikke om stort annet enn boker som tar for seg historien til norron tro.
>>
>>135934200
Sure but a lot of these Marxist mouthpieces like to say the English are not Anglo-Saxon and have no connection to them when that is so far from the truth.
>>
I don't care how "cool" paganism is, if Christianity is the true religion. I'm sorry, but that's the way it is. Maybe if I wasn't sure that Christ is the savior of humanity I would try out paganism.
>>
>>135934200
The Irish, Scottish, and English are far more related to each other than Continental population, I'd rather than revere the Celtic traditions but they can do whatever they want.
>>
>>135934580
Why do you believe Christ is the savior of Humanity, you're a worshiping a mortal Jewish man who claimed to be the King of Israel.
>>
>>135934637
The English aren't Celtic mate, they are Anglo-Saxon.
>>
>>135935098
Why do you keep posting this picture?
>>
>>135934293
Takk, får være litt jode og sjå om den er på bibloteket.
>>
>>135934897
Varg pseudoscience does not apply, remember that. And no need to go with "its literally in the bible, he is their king bla bla", he is the king of kings, he was sent with purpose that was fulfilled with his death. If he was exclusive to jews who hate him and refuse to acknowledge that he is the son of god, we would not be christian today. I mean you tell me, would we be christian if he was only for them? Im the same as the swede, i like learning about paganism and dont mind it, but i cant embrace it as i know christianity is true religion.
>>
>>135935598
Out of curiosity, do you believe in human sacrifice?
>>
>>135935598
>ed to go with "its literally in the bible, he is their king bla bla", he is the king of kings, he was sent with purpose that was fulfilled with his death. If he was exclusive to jews who hate him and refuse to acknowledge that he is the son of god, we would not be christian today. I mean you tell me, would we be christian if he was only for them? Im the same as the swede, i like learning about paganism and dont mind it, but i cant embrace it as i know christianity is true religion.

If you believe a Jew is the king of kings that's on you. If you think its the true religion then I can't help you. Christianity is a Semitic religion in which you view the Aryan gods as fallen angels, if you think that then you can't be pro-Aryan.
>>
>>135920761
How do you guys feel about gnosticism? Do you think it's possible that some negative entities are demiurges or are they all ettens?
>>
>>135936681
We're pagans so we are obviously against it. It's a Christian movement.
>>
>>135936681
Ettins are deities who do not belong to the tribe of the gods, most Ettins are neutral while some are explicitly evil.
>>
File: image.jpg (200KB, 640x832px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200KB, 640x832px
>>135920761
Repent heathen scum.

Revelation 19
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.
>>
>>135935598
>you can replace "Jesus" with "Muhammed" and it would make more sense than what you just wrote

Nice "true religion" m8
>>
>>135937041
>heathen scum
>scum
Why should anyone here "repent" when you come with nothing but insults?
>>
>>135937184
Because you guys do it to

also then you wont be hearhen scum anymore
>>
>>135928431
>How do i become pagan?
There is no "how," it's part of your blood.

You don't need baptism, you don't even need to reverse your baptism you may have received as a child, it comes to you nonetheless.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 751x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 751x519px
Philippians 2:10-11
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Revelation 5:13
And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Romans 14:11
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Revelation 6:15-17
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

1 Peter 1:19-20
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
>>
File: image.png (303KB, 500x797px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
303KB, 500x797px
Isaiah 45
5 I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it.
>>
>>135936892
Well I realize that, but at least some of their metaphysics and doctrine seems to line up with pagan ideas. In most pagan mythologies the creator god or goddess rules over a golden age on earth, but then is supplanted by a more warlike god who rules over a diminished existence. You see this in Greek mythology with Gaia, Uranus, Cronus, and Zeus; and to a lesser extent in Norse mythology with Ymir and Odin. This always seemed to me to echo gnostic mythology on the creator god's relationship to the so-called demiurge. Perhaps the truth about reality lies somewhere in the middle?
>>
>>135936426
If you are talking about pagan human sacrifices then no.
>>135936481
>jesus is a jew
Not for a christian. Im purposely talking from a non christian point to be able to just point out, if you believe he is the son of god, he is not jewish or anything else of the sort and even if he was just another human being, there is still enough to discuss about his jewishness. You cant even relate him to todays jews who are quite a bit european genetically from the mixing. They had insane amount of ancestors who are european. And new testament is quite clear about jews, which influenced the 2000 years of hate for jews from christians.
>>
Reminder to actively learn about your traditions and actively engage in them. Spread them. Teach your surroundings.
Gift Fairy Tales and Sagas to children. Teach them.
>>
>>135936481
I should probably add that pagan gods are reflection of the man and what man should strive to be, its a bit more mythological but is generally described as such. So them being called fallen angels makes total sense in terms of christianity as you should not worship worldly things no matter how spiritual you take it. Again just from a point of view where both paganism and christianity can be true.
>>
>>135938131
>Well I realize that, but at least some of their metaphysics and doctrine seems to line up with pagan ideas. In most pagan mythologies the creator god or goddess rules over a golden age on earth, but then is supplanted by a more warlike god who rules over a diminished existence. You see this in Greek mythology with Gaia, Uranus, Cronus, and Zeus; and to a lesser extent in Norse mythology with Ymir and Odin. This always seemed to me to echo gnostic mythology on the creator god's relationship to the so-called demiurge. Perhaps the truth about reality lies somewhere in the middle?

I believe the Skyfather, Dyeus Pitar is the creator of the World and it works with and against forces of Chaos to create and sustain it. Though he is a non active god that mainly keeps order in the worlds and the tribe of the gods who often do take physical form and do influence the world directly.
>>
Survey for Christians
-Is Jesus white?
-Was the bible written by white people?
-should European Paganism be abolished?
-Was European Paganism created by white people?
-Are you a white nationalist?
-Is white nationalism about defending white culture?
-Is Paganism witchcraft like the bible teaches?
-Are Pagan gods demons like the bible teaches?
-Did Christianity civilize Europe?
-Did Christianity improve Europe?
-Is there something inherently wrong with Paganism and Pagans by default?
-Who is a better man, brother Nathanael or Varg Vikernes?
-Would you rather be friends with an frican American devout Christian who follows the tenants truly and faithfully or white man who is a devout Pagan?
>>
>>135938736
I know this may sound dumb but this is pretty much exactly how JRR Tolkien describes how the creator god first made the world and how the lesser gods sustain it. His esoteric writings certainly seem to be directly inspired by genuine pagan metaphysics instead of Christianity like everyone says. Has anyone here read the Silmarillion?
>>
>>135939533
>I know this may sound dumb but this is pretty much exactly how JRR Tolkien describes how the creator god first made the world and how the lesser gods sustain it. His esoteric writings certainly seem to be directly inspired by genuine pagan metaphysics instead of Christianity like everyone says. Has anyone here read the Silmarillion?

I've read through a third of it a while ago. I understand the relationship you talk about though the Sky father does take a similar position he isn't exactly omnipotent or else giving birth to other gods would be meaningless. The world of Tolkien is definitely inspired by Paganism and if you look into the character of Gandalf it's clearly a depiction of Wodan. The creation of the world also have a very pagan, in the seas, mountains etc.

In a letter of 1946 Tolkien stated that he thought of Gandalf as an "Odinic wanderer".[23] Other commentators have also compared Gandalf to the Norse god Odin in his "Wanderer" guise—an old man with one eye, a long white beard, a wide brimmed hat, and a staff.[24]
>>
File: 1500136032184.jpg (158KB, 810x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500136032184.jpg
158KB, 810x960px
I am trying to plan a blood ritual for the day of the black sun. Can anyone give me legitimate tips? Or point me in the direction of information on such things?
>>
>>135939172
-Yes
-Some parts
-Yes if it has human sacrifices
-Who knows and who cares
-Not in the sense of Richard Spencer, but europe for europeans
-Depends on the persons definition of "hwite nationalism"
-Depends on the pagans
-Demons present them selves as idols
-It shrinked degeneracy in terms of general populations of the christian nations
-Debatable but since its true religion it inspired many to create artistic peak of this world as well as many scientific and technological advancements
-Nothing yet when it comes to neo-pagans, only problem is lies about christianity propagated by kristian vikernes
-Bro Nathanael even if sadly naive thinking Putin is not with the jews, Kristian Vikernes sadly devides europe in pieces using lies, fully debunked every point in this video, takes courage to accept the truth if you are a vivid follower https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfbnnP6bdck
-I would be friends with those who have similar intrests, being that africans sadly do not fit with europeans and god separated us with reason, i guess there is a much higher chance that i would be friends with a white pagan since i already enjoy many white pagans channels.
>>
>>135940164
Though it not clear to me if Eru Iluvatar is omnipotent either exactly.
>>
>>135939533
>>135940164
Will read it once i get the money to buy it since i cant stand reading online, eyes start hurting when its black text on a white screen. In terms of his christian inspirations, he said that he likes to do it more secretly/hidden unlike C.S. Lewis who is explicit about christian motifs. He wanted you to try and take out the motifs yourself, at least he said so. Remember that he was a hardcore catholic so its not very surprising that it would be similar to paganism, he was also very disappointed that C.S Lewis became protestant and not catholic, but he was happy that he became a christian at all since they were great friends and Tolkien was the one to get him to become christian. In the end C.S. Lewis wrote quite a bit about christianity and even paganism, you can see redice tv quote some of his stuff from his books even tho they are neo-pagan.
>>
File: file.png (561KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
561KB, 800x445px
This poem was written by Adolf Hitler in 1915, while he was fighting in World War I.

I often go on bitter nights
To Wodan’s oak in the quiet glade
With dark powers to weave a union –
The moonlight showing me the runic spell
And all who are full of impudence during the day
Are made small by the magic formula!
They draw shining steel – but instead of going into combat,
They solidify into stalagmites.
Thus the wrong ones separate from the genuine ones –
I reach into a nest of words
Then give to the good and fair
With my formula blessings and prosperity.
>>
File: hitchens-science-centers.jpg (47KB, 736x526px) Image search: [Google]
hitchens-science-centers.jpg
47KB, 736x526px
>>135925238
>>
>>135925908
How would i be able to go about brewing my own mead?
>>
>>135941658
Have people been able to dispute the legitimacy of the claim Hitler wrote this or is it confirmed?
>>
>>135941778
Superior brother coming through
>>
>>135941658
Does it really matter, theists?
>>
File: Epicurus.jpg (61KB, 736x639px) Image search: [Google]
Epicurus.jpg
61KB, 736x639px
>>135942335
>Infinitely more delusional brother coming through

Fix'd for truth
>>
>>135941982
This appears on page 64 of John Toland’s “Adolf Hitler” (Wordsworth Editions Limited, Chatham, Kent, UK, 1997 edition of original 1976 edition). Toland indicates Hitler probably wrote this poem in the autumn of 1915 (prior to his blinding by gas on 14 October 1918).
>>
>>135942617
Pagan gods are not omnipotent.
>>
>>135937521
Are you sure this your final answers because you bastards keep changing your beliefs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iTJ-WysjnY
>>
>>135932841
>if you don't agree with my special brand of """"paganism"""" you don't understand paganism
Look, retard. Blood and Soil has nothing to do with the religious practices of the Ancient non-Christians.
Why idealize blood and soil?
>muh race
Why?
I'm not saying you have to surrender to niggers,s, but you at least need a good reason to resist.
You're retarded and wasteful otherwise.
>>
>>135932619
Read The Saxon poetry. It's not actually Saxon, its more of a pan-Germanic thing since the Goths in Italy, Spain, and Africa still recounted the tales.
>>135933204
>Viking Spirit by Daniel McCoy
Why do you purse the vikings instead of pursuing what the vikings pursued?
You're after idealism, not reality.
Stop reading modern literature.
>>
>>135942755
>Pagan gods are not omnipotent.
Then demonstrate their power.
>>
File: skol and hati.jpg (8KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
skol and hati.jpg
8KB, 273x184px
>>135920761
How does Ragnarok fit into the hermetic body of teachings? After all Odin was an iniate of the Great Mystery. It clearely portrais cosmic events that will foretell of the end of the world.
I find it very interesting that 2 humans will survive Ragnarok in an enchanted forest (Garden of Eden), starting humanity anew in the new eon. Thoughts on this /pol/?
>>
ITT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QrnZfsirvM
>>
>>135942755
"Then why worship them if they are not all good and all powerful?" - Epicurus
>>
>>135943064
It explains how the Norse viewed the world.
>>135943125
>>135943289
Can't do that, while they aren't all powerful they are Good.
>>135943225
Ragnarok is the destruction and rebuilding of the Cosmos after the twilight of the Gods. This event kills many of them though they get a new Generation of gods which descend from them. It's not clear if the Celts and Slavs believed in a Ragnarok type event though.
>>
File: IMG_0413.jpg (718KB, 1013x1015px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0413.jpg
718KB, 1013x1015px
>>135940164
This is especially interesting when you start to consider the symbolism of the "evil" side in the Tolkien mythos as well. Sauron is clearly representative of Saturn to an extent (ring symbolism), and he uses the same evil eye symbol the occult kikes use today (also a symbol for cyclops, another son of Uranus). Barad-dur resembles the capless pyramid with the all-seeing eye. Melkor/Morgoth appears to represent molech as they were both worshipped through brutal human sacrifice. In Tolkien mythology Morgoth was said to be not only the most evil, but the greatest of the lesser gods, and unlike the others he wasn't a specialist; he had "a part of the gifts of all the other" gods. The shadow of corruption he cast is said to lie on all physical things, like the stain of the demiurge in Gnosticism.

Another interesting tidbit Tolkien added to his book is how the dwarves were created by a lesser god named Aule (aka yahweh) as an imitation of men. Tolkien equates the dwarves with Jews in his letters, thus implying that they are a subhuman creation of a lesser god. In the book Aule tries to hide his creation from God, but later receives permission from the almighty for his race to exist, only with the stipulation of "strife between thine and mine". This blew my mind more than anything. Ever since I've been reading more about freemasonry, Gnosticism, various forms of mythology, and symbolism it amazes me how Tolkien was able to include all these various religious and occult ideas into a coherent narrative. It almost seems to me like he has actual hidden sources that gave insight into some of the gaps in knowledge of conventional paganism.
>>
>>135920761

What are your thoughts on nudism?

We tried to have a thread on /asatru/, but its a slow board.
>>
>>135943289

Because they instill the moral principles of Blood and Soil.
>>
>>135944203
degenerate
>>
>>135944054
Tolkien is definitely one of my favorite writers in recent times. The world he created is very interesting and he definitely implies a lot of things in his universe, the dwarfs for example.
>>
>>135944203
Absolutely natural, Aryans used to walk nude all the time and many times the Celtics went into battle naked. Nothing to be ashamed of the naked body that's why so many Greek and Roman statues were naked.
>>
>>135944054

Tolkien created a surrogate mythology for the one we were deprived.

Its no wonder people treat the text religiously.
>>
>>135939172
Wtf is that autistic survey?
>>
File: Perun-Slavic-God.jpg (103KB, 500x744px) Image search: [Google]
Perun-Slavic-God.jpg
103KB, 500x744px
I am new to Paganism. How do I start.
I am Slavic, and want to learn about ancient Slavic reliigon, folklore etc... but if someone could spare me from diggin for books etc, I'd be grateful.
>>
>>135945202

check the /asatru/ mega libraries.

there might be something on /pdfs/ too
>>
>>135945450
Right, will do. Thx.
>>
>>135944054
>>135944375
Why don't you anons look into what the Orford Movement and those Anglo-Catholic writers you admire actually said about paganism and Christianity? Tolkien, Cardinal Newman, Chesterton.. these men believed firmly in Grace perfecting Nature and would stand opposed to Neopaganism
>>
>>135945732
Oxford*
>>
>>135940746
He seems to have lost most of his power in the act of creating physical existence. However, he is said to intervene directly once in the history of the physical world. When Numenor (Atlantis) invaded the blessed realm of the elves in an effort to seize immortality, he is said to have been summoned by the lesser gods to destroy this army and "bend" the flat earth's seas so that mariners could no longer reach the land of magic. He hid the blessed realm from the mortal world, making it accessible only by a "straight road" which only the enlightened could find. This mirrors the theory of a hollow earth with a path into into the inner world on the fringes of the planet.

>>135941626
I always thouht he was catholic but that perhaps his muse wasn't.
>>
>>135945202
>I am Slavic, and want to learn about ancient Slavic reliigon, folklore etc... but if someone could spare me from diggin for books etc, I'd be grateful.

I'm part Russian so I'll definitely help you with that, join the Discord and check the Slavic channel.
>>
>>135945732
I always took his word for it at face value when I was younger, but when you seriously dig into the esoteric side of his works it doesn't resemble conventional Christianity at all. It has far more in common with polytheistic mythology, pre-Christian northwestern European folklore, and to a lesser extent Gnosticism.
>>
>>135945838
>He seems to have lost most of his power in the act of creating physical existence. However, he is said to intervene directly once in the history of the physical world. When Numenor (Atlantis) invaded the blessed realm of the elves in an effort to seize immortality, he is said to have been summoned by the lesser gods to destroy this army and "bend" the flat earth's seas so that mariners could no longer reach the land of magic. He hid the blessed realm from the mortal world, making it accessible only by a "straight road" which only the enlightened could find. This mirrors the theory of a hollow earth with a path into into the inner world on the fringes of the planet.

Numenor is definitely very similar to Hyperborea, Avalon, Thule, etc it's not a coincidence. He did loss his power per say though it bound to everything he has created.
>>
File: 1500591001985.png (950KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
1500591001985.png
950KB, 640x637px
>>135945838
ayo hol up in the hermetic teachings it is never said that atlanteans went to war with a higher spiritual creatures (elves). Solon recount from the egyptians that Atlantis fell out of the favor of the gods because of a CIVIL war, that lead to a fall in morals and knowledge
>>
>>135946815
Interesting. Any more info on this?
>>
>>135946815
I'm aware of the difference but I'm just giving you an idea of what the Silmarillion says. Perhaps the blessed realm and Atlantis later became conflated with each into a single entity? In the Silmarillion it is said that only the elves preserved the knowledge of what happened. To the uncouth men in middle-earth the land of the elves and the land of Atlantis may have seemed like the same place to them. Either way, the Tolkien timeline for when the event occurs lines up remarkably well with Plato.
>>
>>135946815
Also I forgot to mention that in the mythology of Tolkien the numenoreans do, in fact, fight a civil war against each other. The followers of Sauron (the invaders of the elven land) fight with a faction who refuses to go along with this and later escape to middle-earth as the only survivors of the conflict.
>>
File: elsa wheat field.jpg (153KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
elsa wheat field.jpg
153KB, 499x750px
Hail Freya!

>>135945838
Interesting.
>>
File: John-Bauer-6.jpg (152KB, 566x575px) Image search: [Google]
John-Bauer-6.jpg
152KB, 566x575px
>>135946747
>it doesn't resemble conventional Christianity at all
Of course it doesn't because what you think of as "conventional Christianity" is subverted rubbish. Rather than coming up with these theories where all the Christians you admire are labeled 'secret pagans' perhaps you should refine your understanding of Christianity. These men understood paganism moreso than the the neopagans who post in these threads, yet they were devout Catholics
>>
>>135947581
Have you ever seen this guy's videos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82yH03f8Y-g
>>
File: atlantida2.jpg (119KB, 570x409px) Image search: [Google]
atlantida2.jpg
119KB, 570x409px
>>135947268
taken from The secret teaching of all ages by Manly P Hall. I might have misremembered the civil war part
That part of Atlantis facing the sea was described as lofty and precipitous, but about the
central city was a plain sheltered by mountains renowned for their size, number, and
beauty. The plain yielded two crops each year,, in the winter being watered by rains and
in the summer by immense irrigation canals, which were also used for transportation. The
plain was divided into sections, and in time of war each section supplied its quota of
fighting men and chariots.
The ten governments differed from each other in details concerning military
requirements. Each of the kings of Atlantis had complete control over his own kingdom,
but their mutual relationships were governed by a code engraved by the first ten kings on
a column' of orichalch standing in the temple of Poseidon. At alternate intervals of five
and six years a pilgrimage was made to this temple that equal honor might be conferred
upon both the odd and the even numbers. Here, with appropriate sacrifice, each king
renewed his
1/2
>>
>>135947268
>>135948333
oath of loyalty upon the sacred inscription. Here also the kings donned azure robes and
sat in judgment. At daybreak they wrote their sentences upon a golden tablet: and
deposited them with their robes as memorials. The chief laws of the Atlantean kings were
that they should not take up arms against each other and that they should come to the
assistance of any of their number who was attacked. In matters of war and great moment
the final decision was in the hands of the direct descendants of the family of Atlas. No
king had the power of life and death over his kinsmen without the assent of a majority of
the ten.
Plato concludes his description by declaring that it was this great empire which attacked
the Hellenic states. This did not occur, however, until their power and glory had lured the
Atlantean kings from the pathway of wisdom and virtue. Filled with false ambition, the
rulers of Atlantis determined to conquer the entire world. Zeus, perceiving the
wickedness of the Atlanteans, gathered the gods into his holy habitation and addressed
them. Here Plato's narrative comes to an abrupt end, for the Critias was never finished. In
the Timæus is a further description of Atlantis, supposedly given to Solon by an Egyptian
priest and which concludes as follows:
"But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and
night of rain all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis
in like manner disappeared, and was sunk beneath the sea. And that is the reason why the
sea in those parts is impassable and impenetrable, because there is such a quantity of
shallow mud in the way; and this was caused by the subsidence of the island."
2/2
>>
>>135948017
I'll read up on your perspective, got a good place to start? Do you believe in any of the apocryphal books or gnostic ideas?

>>135948117
No but I'll check it out, thanks.
>>
>>135948333
>>135948495
Fascinating. I'll look into picking up that book. Thanks Romania bro
>>
>>135949150
no problem , that book has many chapters dedicated to esoteric knowledge. if it's Atlantis you're interested in you should try reading the platonic dialogues Timaeus and Critias, as they are source material for Manly's book. Plato suposedly learned of this from Solon , one the Seven Sages of greek knowledge, who got it himself from egyptian priests
>>
>>135948509
I dabbled with gnostic ideas in the past but rejected them after reading Tomberg's book

>got a good place to start?
I think Semina Verbi is rather important when it comes to this subject. Cardinal Newman wrote extensively on that
>What man is amid the brute creation, such is the Church among the schools of the world; and as Adam gave names to the animals about him, so has the Church from the first looked round upon the earth, noting and visiting the doctrines she found there. She began in Chaldea, and then sojourned among the Canannites, and went down into Egypt, and thence passed into Arabia, till she rested in her own land. Next she encountered the merchants of Tyre, and the wisdom of the East country, and the luxury of Sheba. Then she was carried away to Babylon, and wandered to the schools of Greece. And wherever she went, in trouble or in triumph, still she was a living spirit, the mind and voice of the Most High; 'sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them and asking them questions;' claiming to herself what they said rightly, correcting their errors, supplying their defects, completing their beginnings, expanding their surmises, and thus gradually by means of them enlarging the range and refining the sense of her own teaching. So far then from her creed being of doubtful credit because it resembles foreign theologies, we even hold that one special way in which Providence has imparted divine knowledge to us has been by enabling her to draw and collect it together out of the world, and, in this sense, as in others, to 'suck the milk of the Gentiles and to suck the breast of kings.'

Also read up on Tolkien' s understanding of myth
https://youtube.com/watch?v=NzBT39gx-TE

And check out Gornahoor, it's a good place for this sort of thing
>>
File: IMG_0727.jpg (262KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0727.jpg
262KB, 600x471px
Bump
>>
>>135939172

>Is Jesus white?
He was the same color as the Romans or Greeks
>Was the bible written by white people?
See above
>should European Paganism be abolished?
It already has been
>Was European Paganism created by white people?
Sure
>Are you a white nationalist?
Yes
>Is white nationalism about defending white culture?
Yes
>Is Paganism witchcraft like the bible teaches?
No
>Are Pagan gods demons like the bible teaches?
Who knows?
>Did Christianity civilize Europe?
The Northern parts, yes.
>Did Christianity improve Europe?
It sure as shit didn't have a negative impact
>Is there something inherently wrong with Paganism and Pagans by default?
They're the modern day fedora tippers
>Who is a better man, brother Nathanael or Varg Vikernes?
Nathanael
>Would you rather be friends with an frican American devout Christian who follows the tenants truly and faithfully or white man who is a devout Pagan?
The nigger
>>
File: IMG_1060.jpg (234KB, 2048x939px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1060.jpg
234KB, 2048x939px
How do anons here feel about this map?

>>135950447
Thanks, I'll check it out
>>
>>135952692
The Hyperborean area fits with the "Arctic home in the Vedas" book theory.
>>
>>135935598
Yeah but is he also for negroes?

Please, explain how I can take a religion seriously which posits negroes as spiritually equivalent to Europeans, simply because they're bipedal.

This is why Christian Identity, or European supremacist Christianity, is the only potentially rational Christian denomination. However historically it seems to be strongly inaccurate and just generally lacking in historical evidence for Hebrew tribal dispersion into central and northern Europe.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.