[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Islam befrights us.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: PoliticalIslam-1.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
PoliticalIslam-1.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Here is something to bespeak. No memes here, only truth. I further you to watch this THIRD eye opening video from Political Islam that I had stumbled upon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKdZqtKrBAE&t=126s
>"But the Muslims sheltered all the world's knowledge be writing all these books!"
>Dumb Muslims Burn 90% of all World's Knowledge held in books. Also burn the world's biggest bookhouse in India.
Yeah, some Golden Age of Knowledge that was...
>"We're all of The Worship of Abraham!!!"
>Muslims kill Christians, Jews, and even other Muslims
Earnest Things to ask.
1) Do you think Islam has an underground plot to break all things Westerners worth and believe?
2) Do we need to put some steel in our backs and have another crusade to save ourselves?
"This constant brutality over the centuries has produced in the Western mind the equivalent of the abused dog, the beaten wife, and the raped child. We do not think correctly." -Bill Warner
Ask anything else down below if you believe it is worthy of seeing.
>>
>>135918686
bepray though, befriend, I do believe I behave the befirst bepost
>>
File: Countries-under-European-control.jpg (411KB, 1271x845px) Image search: [Google]
Countries-under-European-control.jpg
411KB, 1271x845px
>>135918686

>Westerners dindu nuthin, only them evil Moozlambs conquered land through conquest

What did he mean by this ?
>>
>>135920667
It's not just "conquest." This is a different kind of conquest as in Religious Jihad. Beside, I don't think the conquests of The West are like the conquests of the Mid East. The West is not conquering like it was before, but Religious Jihad is still happening today.
>>
>>135920667
But I do know about Christian seeking to set up Christianity where they went, but that's over! We have to stop living in the past!
>>
File: artwork1314555.jpg (146KB, 593x544px) Image search: [Google]
artwork1314555.jpg
146KB, 593x544px
>>135922282

>B..but Western Imperialism has stopped
>>
File: 1478089509630.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1478089509630.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>135918686
Who is this duplicitor?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZqJSBKLRHc
>>
>>135922433

>we have to stop living in the past
>posts video of crackpot who doesn't even understand how empires operated talking about the past for nearly an hour

What could he have meant by this ?
>>
>>135924721
>jewish interests
>western imperialism
wew lad
>>
>>135918686
Islam is the biggest redpill of all redpills
>>
>>135925295

t. Londonistani Resident
>>
>>135925295
It's actually the blackpill. The one which makes you either suicidal or homicidal. Perhaps both.
>>
File: Hadji and Quest.jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hadji and Quest.jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
>>135918686
Oh yeah, all that barbarism for 800 years in Muslim Spain. Thank God for the Inquisition eh?
Timbuktu - What a shithole for knowledge in middle ages, eh?
>Literally were taught to tell the time after Adelard went to learn from the Muslims that his clocks were shit.

I mean you're literally using Algorithms now
>In b4 muh persian and muh indian.and muh Greeks and muh only borrowed dindu no creating on der own

Ibn-Sina to this very day had the most comprehensive book on medicine.for hundreds of years to follow plus helped evolve the scientific method to it's modern incarnation today. That's just one dude. Look up Al-Farabi, Al Kindi, Ibn-Tufayl, Al-Biruni and countless others and their works - All while Europer was cucked with Catholcism and starting to rise slowy out of this wretched feudalism backed religious-stupour.

You can see a clear direct impact Muslims had on the renaissance; this is not revisionism, you merely have to read the texts and historians of the day from all sides.

The Muslim lands and the "East" via the "Silk Route" was much the cnetre of fascination with what riches lay in store for old dirty Francs.

Even Thomas of Aquinas borrowed many philosophical theses as did many western scientists and good on them for taking up the baton as Islam gave way to the right-wing Mullahs and Islam essentially became Catholicised right when the European Catholics were become slowly more free-thinking and veering towards logic, reason, cause effect and philosophical inquisitiveness on a larger cultural scale than had been done before..

The irony is of the west being scared of a version of Islam they themselves largely created as the most Frankenstein, hypocritical ideology to keep the Saudi's happy, the Shia/Sunni split, control the oil and have a bulwark against any independent democratic Muslim nation.

I refer you also to the now buried report in the UK about Saudi links to terror; with most Muslims hating Saudi more than you hate Muslims.
>>
>>135922282
>I'll take free-market capital liberalization as an ideology, there Alex.
>>
>>135924979
Well it's the west carrying out, or were all the key Neo-Cons jew too?
>>
>>135918686
bill warner is based

he should do one on jews
>>
>>135920667
I really can not understand the self flqgelwtion for things one did not do but fucking dead people from almost a century or more ago, and thinking it is right to allow for the reverse, as if two wrongs would make a right.

Jesus fuck.

Even propose he whole fucking slavery reparations for black Americans, who never experienced slavery demanding not a fight against slavery( which is greater by absolute numbers than it ever was during any historical periods), especially considering examples like Italian farming using essentially slave labour either from illegals and now from east eu and when a politician tries to do something a out it it gets ignored for over two years with no action yet.

Or the feminist talking about patriarchy and being oppressed when in civilized society that follows the law thy get the same paid the same, but ignore the fact that the modern slavery has about 5% sex slaves that are estimate to account for 50 of profits, with girls sold, beaten constantly and killed if they step out of line, but that is not the thing to fight in front of the UN but fucking racism in games.

I mean Jesus fuck more than one hundred thousand girls, large parts under age, from my country get lured, kidnapped or press ganged to be sex slave for west europe, forced to sell themselves, and under constant threat of being brutally beaten, mutilated, killed and then fed to dogs or burried under some foundation never to be found again and that people get sold for fucking 1500/ 3500 €.

But its fucking islamist immigrants that are being discriminated against and that is bad.

Fuck!

Even legacy capcha is tauting me with
>Milano Carreer
>>
File: I show you bastard.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I show you bastard.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
>>135925295
>They not knowing the true redpilling and instead they know the blood-spilling by the bastard saudi-deobandi oil fuckers and the MI5, CIA, finance fuckers being the bastard guys are the hiding the BASED true Islam that the American fathers founding knew good too and they theliking so much they put a monument in the state buildings of peace prophet. Go now, you can check the Washington, you find is there.
>>
>>135927281
Sorry for shit grammar. On the phone.
>flqgelwtion
flagelation
Minor specification, the farming thing I know only for certain about Siciliy.
>>
>>135918686
>underground plot
You mean it's supposed to be secret?
>>
>>135927539
>flagellation
BASED William Gladstone.
>>
>>135926836
>>135926966
>>135927056
The angry stupid sandnigger rant around
rant around
>>we muslim invented the world, and the moon and the stars
80% muslims do not understand what is a star, but there is no need for it for allah "the goat" do not teach what it is.

Cry cry sandnigger may all your tears grow grass in the dessert.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7ojKL8A7qQ
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.