[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The White Welcome Mat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: 1500734152300.jpg (111KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1500734152300.jpg
111KB, 1024x683px
If you look at the world objectively, in all of world history, you will find the White Man navigating the globe in search of adventure, truth, and knowledge.

You will find the White race, conquering, creating, and building new worlds.

Yes, it can't be denied that many natives suffered and died at the hands of progress, but the world could not have advanced without the genocide of many savage peoples.

So here we are. A new world.
A better world. A world of progress and technology, medical advancements and engineering marvels.

The White Man built this world.

So it is, of course, natural that the people of color come to us, like children, asking for handouts; food, shelter, clean water, medicine, and a peaceful society.

The White Man, being the compassionate, benevolent, wisest of any race, opens his doors to these needy folks.

Then what happens?

They demand.

They demand rights. Free speech. Right to vote, right to rule. They demand that the White man alter his society, his creation, to fit the needs of the Invaders who came, hat in hand, just decades earlier.

"GIVE US WHAT WE DEMAND, WHITE RACISTS!"

"FEED US, CLOTHE US, PROVIDE FOR US, WHITE RACISTS!"

"WE HATE YOU! WE WANT TO KILL YOU! YOU ARE THE DEVIL, WHITE RACISTS!"

It is a mad, mad world, for was it not just a few decades ago that they came to our homes, begging us to take them in from their shitty, third world cultures? Cultures they now wish to impose on our lands?

The White Man could pack up and leave, move to an isolated winter land up north, give the people of color the world Whites created, and I guarantee that it won't be too long before they come knocking on our northern gates:

"PLEASE, WHITE MAN. THE WORLD YOU LEFT US HAS TURNED TO SHIT, FULL OF WAR AND PESTILENCE, HUNGER AND FAMINE!"

... But this time...This time, we won't let them in. We won't make the same mistakes again.

This time, the White Man will not open the gates.
This time, the welcome mat will be absent.

Deus Vult, brothers.
>>
>>135916264
god has perfect fucking justice nigger,
see the latest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB_3jIUG198
>>
>post ended with deus vult
such a shame, it could have been good.
>>
>>135918153
Fuck off, nigger.
>>
>>135918540
reveal your flag, coward.
>>
>>135918540

I thought you meant white women are the welcome matt, and thought 'my God this bootlicker has a point'
>>
File: thinkingpepe-300x300.png (60KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
thinkingpepe-300x300.png
60KB, 300x300px
Niggers can't clean their rooms because they don't have a room. Makes you think, thats why they are so backwards
>>
File: 1478504988652.jpg (2MB, 1696x2544px) Image search: [Google]
1478504988652.jpg
2MB, 1696x2544px
>>135916264
Bump.
>>
>>135916264
So, pic related anyway?
>>
>>135918714
Watch how you speak to me, nigger.
I'm your Superior.
>>
>>135916264
>World objectively
>In all of world history

Nigger, the white man wrote history. It's subjective.
>>
File: 1499910105584.jpg (29KB, 411x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499910105584.jpg
29KB, 411x400px
>>135918736
>I thought you meant white women are the welcome matt, and thought 'my God this bootlicker has a point
That's an interesting perspective.
I'd also like to note, it's not a bad thing to fight for your race, and resist the disgusting rat Jew liberal agenda.
If fighting for the White race, and resisting tranny loving nigger sucking kikes, than I guess I'm a proud bootlicker.
Heil Hitler
>>
>>135919552
Saved this.
Thanks, brother.
>>
>DUDE deuce volt LMAO
Christianity is literally the cuckery killing the white race, you betalord
>>
>>135919947
hahaha sure herr colonel, sure. I am probably whiter than you'll ever be, go clean your room and do your homework now.
>>
>>135916264
These cuntholes look like inbred finngols but i know they are norwegian. hmmm
>>
>>135920131
>Nigger, the white man wrote history. It's subjective
So you're too stupid to realize that every major civilizations and industrial progress, tech and medicine, space travel, etc. is all the White man's doing?
I don't see a nigger space station.
I don't see a nigger internet.
I don't see a nigger iPhone.
Stop being a history denier, nigger lover.
>>
>>135920326
>Christianity is literally the cuckery killing the white race, you betalord
Thanks to Christianity, the Muslim hordes were defeated and the invasion stopped, you ungrateful Mexican mongrel.
It's the idea that can't be defeated, doesn't matter if you believe in the stories or not.
The idea brought whites together to fight the savages.
>>
>>135920486
>f you look at the world objectively, in all of world history, you will find the White Man navigating the globe in search of adventure, truth, and knowledge.

One perspective does not represent the truth.
>>
>>135916264
Nice females!!!
>>
File: angloswhatbecameof.jpg (57KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
angloswhatbecameof.jpg
57KB, 600x800px
>>135916264
Time to exterminate the jewish race.
>>
File: kublai-khan-wc-9369657-1-402[1].jpg (199KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kublai-khan-wc-9369657-1-402[1].jpg
199KB, 1200x1200px
>>135916264
>in all of world history... You will find the White race, conquering, creating, and building new worlds.
Hi anon
>>
File: come on.jpg (56KB, 485x480px) Image search: [Google]
come on.jpg
56KB, 485x480px
>>135920486
>So you're too stupid to realize that every major civilizations and industrial progress, tech and medicine, space travel, etc. is all the White man's doing?

>is all the White man's doing
>>
>>135916264
All I see is a race of increasingly infertile degenerates and homosexuality emablers that controlled the world for less than 300 years that only rose to prominance because the Mongol horde that conquered everyone else had their leader get a heart attack before he could get to Europe.

t. Mongolian
>>
>>135916264
>If you look at the world objectively, in all of world history you will see gooks and sandniggers inventing fucking everything until the only good whites, the Mediterraneans (who along with Spainards happen to be the most dark skinned of whites) pop out with the Roman Empire and start conquering the barbaric white skinned tribals in the North. Then that collapses and whites are reduced to shitting in streets while for a while until a Mongol wave flattened all their competition who up until that point was miles ahead. Then they sailed across the ocean and found empires with no beasts of burden and pre-Iron Age tier weapons yet somehow still managed to be better at science and had a fucking sewer system. It was at this time Spain (coincidentally the other darkest skinned of all whites) became the global superpower until a bad storm wiped oit the Spanish Armada and Spain hasn't been relevant since.

"Objectively" if you live north of Italy you've only mattered for around 300 years. Nordcucks, Anglos and Germanic Aryans have never accomplished anything outside of a reletively short amount of time. Indian Aryans have accomplished more and they still can't haven't into sewage systems.
>>
>>135920707
>Thanks to Catholicism
Fixed
>>
>>135924774
Catholics are the first church of Christ, most of whom were Jews.
Thus, the first Christians!
Then the King of England wanted a divorce, the pope said no, so the fat fuck invented the church of England.
Then came other Christian churches, after Martin Luther's ideas.
Fucking retard.
>>
>>135923855
Mediterranean here. We wuz kangs. In all seriousness though, I'd stand and fight by the side of any of my white European brothers.
>>
>>135916264
yeah that's a few white people's accomplishments and it was for the good of humanity as a whole not only for white people...
quit free-riding off what other white people have done, and grow up.

if you don't believe in human dignity, then that contradicts western civilization's values. so, hating people who don't look like you shows primitive tendencies.

western civilization didn't take off until the renaissance, you could look to greece and rome, but many other empires and cultures existed around the world at this time.

ultimately, the western world was simply luckier, nothing to do with courage. western nations went to war with each other, how about that for racial solidarity.
>>
“Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck.” - Robert Heinlein
>>
>>135927354
Over the past 3 years i have visited much of europe, south america and as of right now I have seen for the first time, the decadent, propaganda filled, New York. I have seen Italy's cities be transformed by the immigration of dutyless cowards who flee their homelands. Here in New York especially, the decadent and rootless masses are completely unaware, ungrateful, and uncaring of as to where this soon to be lost abundance of goods, food, and productivity came from. These immigrants have no ancestors, they have left them all behind and traded them for globalist superficial consumerism, and the white liberal man willingly spits on his own ancestors. The vast majority of irrational and unpleasant workers and streetgoers I have had the displeasure of encountering and commoners are all indians, gypsies, negroids, or of another broken and depraved people and most of whom do not even speak proper english.

My nationalist sentiment grows stronger everyday, everything i see of value literally anywhere was produced by white men; no non-european technologies compete with or are even to be found in any place of significance. At best I have seen some crude recreations of foods from alien lands.

The more I travel the more I yearn for the dominance of the sane, rational, and productive european male. Whom without, mankind would be the same desperate, starving, savage, and superstitious animals.
>>
>>135927354
>so, hating people who don't look like you
I don't see his statement saying that he hates people who don't look like him.
He's only pointing out objectively current events and duality of standards or some shit I can't put to words perfectly but you feel me bro.
>luckier
Wouldn't call it that but thats subjective anyways and why are you bringing up courage?
He didn't say the white man COURAGEOUSLY conquered the planet, I'd go as far to say that it was done instinctively. And we can discuss that.
>>
>>135927354
only losers believe in luck

95% of all of the worlds most important innovations came from europe and asia. not luck
>>
File: how.png (705KB, 880x682px) Image search: [Google]
how.png
705KB, 880x682px
Where is the astronaut and the writer...

Where is the explorer who sailed the earth...

They have passed like rain on the mountain. Like wind on the meadow.

The days have gone down in the West.

How did it come to this.
>>
>>135930406
we did not love america because she was great
she was great because we loved her
>>
>>135931119
>we did not love america because she was great
>she was great because we loved her
Bullshit.
You can love West Africa with all your heart, but it'll still be a nigger infested, ebola spreading, AIDS riddled shithole.
No matter how much you love "her".

America is great because it's the ultimate White experiment by European whites.
>>
>>135931728
>nigger infested.
That problem was easy to find.
>>
>>135931728
nobody loves west africa you stupid fuck
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.