[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HOPE YOU FAGGOTS ENJOY WORLD WAR III

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0264.jpg (76KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0264.jpg
76KB, 1000x541px
EAT SHIT TRUMPFAGGOTS

https://sputniknews.com/politics/201708021056126893-medvedev-us-russia-trade-war/
>>
>>135915947
>Medvedev
the guy is just overreacting as a teenage girl that he is
>>
>>135915947

Trump isnt the one trying to start a war with russia, you retard.
>>
>>135918537
It was his decision to bomb Syria
>>
>>135915947
I will thank you, but not before I shit in the mouth of your unconscious body kek
>>
>>135915947
Just another cold war. Who really cares
>>
>>135915947
Russia can't do shit.
>>
>>135919148
Yeah, man. We are not as good as Ukrainian superpower.
>>
>>135919669
Fuck Ukraine. But what can you do, really?
>>
>>135915947
Hope this time Germany will be on our side.
>>
>>135921747
What you expect us to do? Start an actual war? Nah, that's exactly what they want. Just keep working on what should have been done years ago - lower dependance on west centered market, keep working with China on wrecking petrodolar. Let west do its thing, EU is already not happy with these recent sanctions, who gives a fuck? Medvedev is a lunatic.
>>
>>135921747

Get shit from other countries or manufacture it yourself.

These sanctions are doing the impossible, forcing fat and lazy oligarchs and complacent politicians to get off their ass and diversify. Pushing Europe into Russia's orbit is just a sweet cherry on top.

Medvedev is a fratboy cuck, but I bet Putin is happy as can be with the sanctions since he can ram through reforms the elites would normally block under the guise of "US forcing his hand"
>>
>>135924107
This

Sanctions do absolutely fuck all on countries like Russia (Venezuela on the other hand is fucked). They can just reform and tell the oligarchy to get it's shit together or the boat sinks
>>
>>135915947
Goddamn Congress. This is all Congress and the mainstream media's fault. They are a danger to the world and to the safety of all Americans. They don't give a shit about us, they only care for their pockets. It's Congress that is entirely at fault for their pushing their russophobic xenophboia into a war. Congress should be charged with treason and political terrorism.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.