[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslims belong in America too, /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 3333333.jpg (88KB, 720x360px) Image search: [Google]
3333333.jpg
88KB, 720x360px
Muslims belong in America too, /pol/
>>
I guess Guantanamo detention camp can be considered American territory
>>
File: toppest of keks.jpg (45KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
toppest of keks.jpg
45KB, 624x351px
>>135912852
>>
>>135912852

>Make claim, offer no substantive supporting argument
>Include picture depicting an appeal to emotion
>>
>>135912852

No

I can tell you. I can't wait to kill them all. Once the market crashes in the next few years they are going to be GONE.

Hail Hitler

Death to the jew and their slaves.
>>
The United States of America is a country founded and created by White Anglo-Saxon Protestants. I barely accept Catholics, what fucking retardo world are you from that I would be happy about Muslim goat fuckers being here?

Get the fuck outta hurr.
>>
File: 1494275121550.png (397KB, 606x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494275121550.png
397KB, 606x400px
No they belong in the middle east only as there religion is incompatible with western life, we have lost too many people in this modern age to pure acts of barbarity from this throwback to the middle ages
>>
>>135912852
I'm never going back to Dearborn.
>>
>>135913309
you realize how pathetic you are?

>>135913469
>I barely accept Catholics,
like your acceptance matters anything, sweetie
pls
>>
>>135912852
>belong

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S
>>
>>135913569
Like a comment from a faggot who hides behind a fake flag means shit to me anyway, the fuck outta here
>>
>>135913044
fpbp
>>
>>135913497
The prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was white.
>>
>>135913721
No, he was a sandnigger, just like you.

Fuck off.
>>
>>135913692
>implying flags are important to the discussion
nigga pls
>>
File: lols.jpg (30KB, 640x382px) Image search: [Google]
lols.jpg
30KB, 640x382px
>>135913822
Must mean something if you're willing to hide yours, faggit.
>>
File: 1488053610444.jpg (41KB, 345x282px) Image search: [Google]
1488053610444.jpg
41KB, 345x282px
>>135913721
Probably ginger too from what I've read but iregardless of how you wish to sugar coat it, Islam is not compatible with western life sooner everyone realises this the better
>>
>>135912852
How long will it be before one watches ISIS videos and goes full jihad. Or how about when an Imam ultra zealot starts passing them extremists propoganda and one of them decides to butcher the qafiers for the glory of Allah? What if one got upset about drawing their dear profit and decides to drop a pressure cooker full of nails down in a crowd somewhere? I don't hate Muslims but their faith disgusts me. Look up Saudi Arabian human rights violations once.
>>
>>135913721
We are talking about the belief system and such not the individual person
>>
>>135913948
That's like while discussing an argument, you call the other person fat because you don't agree with him
>>
>>135912852
Muslims belong to america as much as voting rights belong to women.
They don't.
>>
>>135912852
>>135912852
Heh, there's nothing wrong with letting those shitskin immigrants into your country goy, it's not like it would cause any demographic change or increase vilolence, you xenaphobe. Oh, it will? Well, then that makes you a racist for caring so much about the well being of your people!!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.