[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHIEEEEEEEETTTTTTT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7425.jpg (94KB, 1289x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7425.jpg
94KB, 1289x693px
SMDH AT THESE DUMBASS WHITE BOIS THINKIN BLACK PEPO AINT GON BE IN COLLEGE NO MO LMAO BRUH
>>
>>135911362
Then there's no problem. End affirmative action.
>>
>>135911362
By act white he means educated
>>
File: 1494883095368.png (202KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494883095368.png
202KB, 600x700px
Reminder that acting white for them is acting civilized, and they don't like it too much.
>>
>>135911362
That's exactly what it will be

A bunch of whites and Asians and a handful of niggers and spics who are actually qualified
>>
File: nig.png (68KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
nig.png
68KB, 500x425px
>>
>>135911362
Gotta wonder how cream of the academic crop azn's feel about getting lumped in with the bottom of the barrel non-huwhites.
>>
>>135911362
All the niggers in my college barely come to class, and when they do they try to leave any chance they get, and play on their phones or sleep.
>>
>>135911362
true vanilla face whitey here, we need affirmative action to limit the street-shitters and gooks.
black people never finish college anyways.
let the asians take control of the country and we will be begging for the jews to come back
>>
Always argue...."If one believes AA action is needed, you send the message that non-whites can't be equal. You make the case they can't get in college or job positions based on their intelligence or skill, and that they are NOT equal to whites...and that's racist!
>>
>>135913397
It helps me argue against people sometimes, because I can always play the race card.
Nothing activates a guilt trip like bringing up the concentration camps in America.
>>
>>135913561
Back when I was in college, we always had a massive amount of blacks at the start of the fall semester. Two weeks in, at least 80% were weeded out. And I don't mean just high.
>>
File: 1435677749019.png (2MB, 4179x6889px) Image search: [Google]
1435677749019.png
2MB, 4179x6889px
>>135913397
Asians dindu nuffin wrong.
>>
>>135912847
It was hilarious in high school to watch the niggers police each other be calling each over "white" when one of them started giving half a shit in school
>>
>>135912847
Im prerty sure he ment white as in
human
Civilized
Actually didnt do anything wrong
>>
>>135913397
AA makes it harder for gookazoidals to get in, else the entire university system would be an endless sea of zipperheads with perfect SATs and zero redeeming social qualities.

don't fall for the chinese-jew double bluff, these mongs will get into college easier if AA goes away
>>
>>135911362
Actually I think it would be fair, I would not give a shit if there was only two white people in the college as long as it was fair.
>>
>>135913397
Considering theyre a bunch of race baiting, SJW, anti-white, victim-card playing Democrat voters, Id say they have no problem with it.
>>
>>135911362

>Display any form of intelligence as a shitskin
>"YO DAWG YOU AKKIN WHITE N SHIT"

This is why assimilation is impossible. If I go to China and try to blend in I will be ridiculed by the Chinese. It's almost expected of you to be different.
>>
>>135914154
This. In school every groid had an obligation to each other to talk jive or have their headphones in.
>>
>>135911362
why does this nigger have a checkmark next to his name? literally fucking who?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.