[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Drumpf supporters vote against their own economic interests?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5226.jpg (119KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5226.jpg
119KB, 640x640px
>>
>>135910263
Liberal states and cities are the least affordable places to live for the poor and middle class nationwide.
>>
File: againsttheirowninterests.jpg (72KB, 960x841px) Image search: [Google]
againsttheirowninterests.jpg
72KB, 960x841px
I'm guessing it's the insane amounts of inbreeding they do in the red states.
>>
>>135910263
I am paying a lot more for health care right now than I ever have.
>>
Oh look! A shill thread!
>>
>>135910263
>tax cuts to the rich
Motherfuckera dont pay taxes anyways with the amount of jewish accountants they have. Why not reduce the amount the is currently enforced amd get rod of loopholes and make sure the middle class pays little to none.
>>
>>135910263
The Democratic Party has a three step platform where all blue collar jobs are given to Latinos, all white collar jobs are given to Asians, and all welfare and educational opportunities are given to blacks.

What's supposed to entice a white person to vote for this?
>>
>>135910263
>affordable
>>
>>135910263
It´s affordable if you actually work, nig nog.
>>
>>135910263
>>135910263
>>135910263

Do you understand why government control of anything leads to falling quality, then shortages and then collapse?
>>
>>135910263
Well it's really all about voting either bankers or wankers. You are given the choice to choose a piece of shit from the big ol pile of shit and then expect shit to change. Dont want gay shit promoted? Well vote for the bankers. Dont want banks to control and own everything? Vote for the wankers. In the end it doesnt matter what the fuck you do, its cyclical anyway and you are getting fucked over one way or another.
>>
File: IMG_0751.jpg (41KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0751.jpg
41KB, 277x296px
>>135910263
>implying the aca is affordable
Whatever did the American public do before Obamacare made health insurance 3x more expensive?
W E W
E
W
>>
>>135910263
>>135910528
Sage/d
>>
>>135911431
Because the communist has always been against the bourgeoisie, the middle class. Everyone not an utterly poor faggot and failure. Those, the communist and marxist and leftist want to subjugate.
We don't have kings anymore. The bourgeoisie dethroned all that in the Enlightenment period.
That social vacuum has been taken up by the ultra rich, the billionaires, and the politicians they can easily afford to buy.
Communism has always targeted the blue collar-to-millionaire spectrum of people.

Your idea of taxing billionaires hiding behind jews, doesn't truly appeal to them. They want to take and own your shit, just as much and twice more, than any billionaire's. They'll use you to help shoot the Czar. But in truth their true enemy is you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.