[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf had a conversation with two non-binary sjw women while in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
Gf had a conversation with two non-binary sjw women while in a coffee shop (they obviously wanted to fuck her). She said one of them was crazy but seemed open about their ideas and didn't understand why I started ranting about how these people are degenerate pieces of shit with a shit ideology who literally want me dead, as I'm their declared enemy for being a pure white (aryan) heterosexual cis-male (I might not have used those words but she could tell it made me angry). Gf is not red pilled per se but she leans right in a fashion that's not too common nowadays. She even talks about blacks condescendently, as one would talk about a funny looking fat kid with tits, not insulting but as if their mere existence was something funny. Not that I actually hate blacks or that I'm racist or that she is, but she doesn't seem too worried about being politically correct.
The problem here is that she didn't see how these people have no place in western society, and even said they were cool and added them on facebook.
Is this a red flag? Has my gf been kidnapped by a destructive ideology and taken to sjw land to stay there? Is it acceptable to let her interact with these people at a personal level? My sworn enemies, the people who would kill me if they knew they would get away with it or at the bare minimum force me tosubmit to their ideology.
In her defense, she did tell them that telling people how they should call others in order for no one to be offended is too complicated, so she wasn't ok with the whole pronouns crap. This is probably the first time she gets exposed to this kind of degeneracy.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.