[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sweden: Migrants are responsible for 95% of all crimes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

I'll just leave this here.

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/08/21/sweden-migrants-responsible-for-95-of-all-crimes-overrepresented-by-430/
>>
>muslimstatistics
hmmm
>>
>>135906228
>moors already on damage control
>>
>>135906094
Waiting for the people to say the other 5% are the real problem
>>
The other 5% are the real problem.
>>
>>135906438
>>135906600
if wh*te people weren't so oppressive then people of culture wouldn't feel the need to pillage, plunder, rape, etc...
>>
>>135906094
WTF dude this is just plain racist, it's clearly like >>135906600 said. It's because of the Swedish ALCOHOL CULTURE which is destructive and harmful to other people. Do you know why we experience more rape on concerts now than ever before despite the fact that the alcohol prices went up? It's because of abstinence. We can't afford alcohol anymore, so we rape people. It's got nothing to do with immigration or people from a different culture where they don't hold the same values as we do. Trust me, immigration pays off in the long run. It pays off real good.
[spoiler]*rubs hands*[/spoiler]
>>
>>135906094
Woooow.. no shit brah..
They have the IQ of cavemen.
>>
>>135906094
I feel so enriched
lemme find some way to blame this on white men
>>
>>135907664
Crime is just part of Muslim culture. No need to blame anyone. To even suggest that it is somehow a negative value that we shouldn't embrace is Islamophobic which is deeply problematic and I'm literally about to start shaking. You should educate yourself.
>>
>>135906094
how about some proof?
>>
>>135906228
hmmm looks like la reconquista missed one
>>
>>135906094
And "kikes" put 100% of em everywhere. And you put all the "kikes" in israel
>>
>>135908869
Did you read the article? It's based on government studies and reports.
>>
File: 1490446630688.png (43KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1490446630688.png
43KB, 741x568px
>>135906094

>Muslimstatistics
>>
>>135909661
from 2005 :/
>>
>>135909804
ahhh, so its probably 99.99% crime done by muslims now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.