[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey you. Yeah, you. See that building down the street. It seems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Child soldiers.jpg (120KB, 1170x645px) Image search: [Google]
Child soldiers.jpg
120KB, 1170x645px
Hey you.
Yeah, you.
See that building down the street. It seems pretty messed up, right? Old, broken. But it has use. Maybe if the government spent money to reconstruct it then you can start your own business there.
Hey, did you see Officer Ken? His squad car looked pretty out of date. That drug dealer has a better car than him and could probably outrun him. Maybe a new, more modern squad car should replace it.
What's that? Your beloved mother broke her legs in an accident and you can't pay for the hospital bill? Well, surely the healthcare provided by the government will pay for it, right? No...the government doesn't "have the money".
You ask "Why? I pay my taxes all the time!" Well it's because the government decided to spend $400 million dollars to help a bunch of aids ridden trash in Africa that will end up becoming criminals, baby makers, or dead. That's right. Those children will be given free handouts of food while you sit there stressing out about paying your next bill. They won't become doctors, or engineers, or politicians who come in and make a difference in the world. Instead they just die. Yes, your government just sent money over to another country for no reason.

So remember the next time you see something wrong in your country, may it be the education or the roads or even the healthcare that is supposed to prevent you from wasting away, just remember that the problem wasn't solved because your government decided that criminals, welfare queens and literal corpses from a foreign country were more important than you, a citizen.
>>
>>135904746
Deep but true
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.