[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on fossil fuels and climate change.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: stylo.jpg (35KB, 629x508px) Image search: [Google]
stylo.jpg
35KB, 629x508px
Redpill me on fossil fuels and climate change.
>>
>>135904342
Niggers and Jews
>>
Carbon is the building block for everything in the universe. What is fossil fuel, what is Co2?
>>
>>135904342
Climate science is shaky at best. Even making the assumptions are all true of the "alarmists" (which they've been wrong, badly, 'Global Cooling'), the logical end point to their argument is simply the extinction of the human race over the planet. You have to make a choice if you want humanity to thrive on the planet, or go back to hunter gathers. I think a lot of people are not truthful in how they feel.
>Propaganda
2004 was looking like the end times for America. We were out of domestic oil. The Saud's and Russians had us by the balls. Peak oil was going to happen. We were stuck in the ME, an empire ready to fall. HFracking changed all that. The US will never be dictated to again over energy. Outside forces, especially Russia, Qatar and Sauds hate this. A big portion of the Global Warming meme is funded by oil producing foreign nations to try to push public opinion in the US against domestic exploitation. Even if the US stops producing, we won't stop consuming, neither will the rest of the world. It just hurts the US.
In the end, with all the different mixed messages, you need to make your own mind up for just "how much" civilization, wealth and security you want.
>>
>>135906463
Can you provide any links to the research that debunks the climate change theory, fuels causing iceberg meltdowns etc? Not trolling, genuinely curious.
>>
>>135907419
Polar Ice caps will be gone by 2013.
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/wrong-al-gore-predicted-arctic-summer-ice-could-disappear-2013

70's global cooling
https://arstechnica.com/science/2016/06/that-70s-myth-did-climate-science-really-call-for-a-coming-ice-age/

I'm not one to be a "debunker", but science isn't about prediction. If it was, every scientist you know would be a multi-millionaire from the lottery or technically trading the stock market. It's probably sensible for them to say, our models say there's a possibility if we keep doing x, y could happen. The problem is the propagandists who take this, treat it as empirical fact with a motive, such as positioning their countries global dominance, while not taking the actions they are proclaiming need doing. Take RT English coverage of Green issues vs Russian domestic news. RT says world will end from Global Warming. Domestic says Russia will benefit, better ports, faster shipping, more farming land.
>>
>>135908505
Thanks dude, I value your input and will look into it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.