[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alert #181

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: lvkgkjlmEJ1r0y44no2_250.gif (358KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
lvkgkjlmEJ1r0y44no2_250.gif
358KB, 245x184px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ8RIAHx5TI

The lovable faggot Jim has reported some disturbing news from the frontiers of known lulz my friends. From the stinking depths of google a foul darkness threatens to consume
dissenting opinions, leaving nothing but the screeching lefty normie umbrella, (feminists, sjws. communists, etc.) This thread is for memes and discussing solutions/contingencies for the oncoming struggle against ruinous powers.
>>
Yeah, what great "sources" you have!
>>
File: everchosen.jpg (8KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
everchosen.jpg
8KB, 266x189px
>>135903781
"And so the mortal world fell away into oblivion. The gnawing rift at the heart of Mankind's domain devoured reality. Slowly it spread at first, but then with the hunger of ravening wildfires. Invigorated, the polar rifts slipped their ancient bounds and joined their younger sibling in its feast. The peoples of the World beheld their doom, and screamed in despair. No two watchers beheld the same vision. Some saw skies riven with fire, some looked upon an ice-cold maelstrom of stars, some saw colossal tentacles and fanged maws that drooled the molten stuff of Chaos. Perhaps the Chaos Gods raised their champions to daemonhood from the battles that raged amongst the flames. It matters little, for the truth of those hopeless wars are lost. The Oak of Ages was swallowed last of all. Mournful dryad-song echoed under livid skies as Athel Loren perished. With its destruction, the Weave that bound the time and space together thinned and stretched. Twisted by unnatural energies, it dissolved entirely into nothingess. That terrible act of uncreation might have taken the blink of an eye, or unfold across millenia. The Dark Gods were not fettered by the flow of time, and let it pass unmarked. Already tired of their victory, they turned away from the ruin they have wrought and began the Great Game anew in other worlds and other creations. In doing so, they paid no heed to the tiny speck of light tumbling in the infinite darkness -- the glowing essense of what had once been a man. Through the storm of nothingness he fell, adrift for aeons upon unseed tides. Then came a glimmering orb, a fiery world-heart grown cold as the abyss. Desperate, the figure seized upon the sphere with a grip that could shatter mountains. He stared into the void, and from the darkness, the void stared back. The figure clung tight, marshalling his faded strength. He reached forth his hand, and a miracle took shape......These were truly the End Times"
>>
File: download (3).jpg (83KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
83KB, 500x544px
Who cares! Go take your meds you idiot
>>
>>135903856
>filename
Go be a shill somewhere else.
>>
File: 1423544785-2974806638.jpg (120KB, 900x594px) Image search: [Google]
1423544785-2974806638.jpg
120KB, 900x594px
The Three-Eyed King has long awaited this moment, the hour of which his destiny is at last unveiled. He leads an army of madness and rage, against which no sane being would willingly stand. Perhaps I am not sane, as I will fight one last time. Not for victory, but for survival, for the hope that a spark can endure. It is a slender hope, and the laughter of the Dark Gods rings loud in my ears.....These are the End Times..."
—Prophecy of the End Times
>>
>>135904029
Fuck off, you tumblr faggot, you people are the reason that marvel ruined their own product, so suck my cock and fuck off
>>
>>135903856
Here is the source for all retard:

https://youtube.googleblog.com/2017/08/an-update-on-our-commitment-to-fight.html
>>
>>135904029
I've seen this faggot in a couple threads now posting shitty Trump memes over MHA characters.

Ignore
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.