[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Open your ears

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0546.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0546.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
You fucks are so damn close its unreal, the Awan connection, back channel networks, the whole wretched system. There is one singular topic that you are forgetting, its all going to come to light but you need to include this in your talking points and you need to KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT.

The Awan network is a treasure trove for back door discussions, all things that can land the parties involved behind bars, for good. Narrative building is a Dem strength, and I gotta hand it to them, the Trump/Russia collusion narrative is genius. The whole plot had been formed in early 2016. This was their doomsday scenario. In case of a Trump victory, they would have the media talking 24/7 about Russian election "hacking" and the Trump teams "treasonous" activities with them. Paired with special investigations into the matter, they would destroy any political capital that Trump hand for his short term as President before they mustered up enough material for impeachment. They hoped the whole fiasco would destroy the Republican party and its integrity for good. After a short 4 years, business would resume as usual.
The DNC and DWS laid the bait out for their smoking gun, the Don jr. Meeting. A Russian entity would offer incriminating evidence on Hillary at a meeting. Unfortunately, Don jr was stupid enough to take the bait. We now know it was all a façade, and that the meeting was a huge "nothing burger". However, thats all they needed.
This is where our paki friend comes in. Awan was to compile a collection of fairly innocent documents and communications from the over 50 members and DNC officials he did IT work for. To coincide with their artificial narrative, he would release these emails and communications to wiki leaks less than a month later. With this, they could say the Trump team had recieved the info illegally, and released it to wiki leaks.
Later would come Hillarys paid speeches to wall street in October.

cont....
>>
Mueller is now looking into Trumps finances and supposed "illegal transactions" between Russian govt entities and the Trump campaign.
I have no doubt in my mind that they will find something.
We can infer from what has already occured with the narrative building, that these transactions will be fake as well. It could be that a flat was rented out in Trump tower so that a temporary server could be set up to ping Russia for any duration of time.

Hard core shit is going down, and its a race against time to see who will drop their bomb first. This is going to be a watergate tier event x1000.

I cant stress enough, you people cannot stop talking about this, you need coordinated conversation on twitter and facebook, along with multiple daily treads on the matter. Believe it or not, you guys are winning.
>>
>>135900835
>Narrative building is a Dem strength, and I gotta hand it to them, the Trump/Russia collusion narrative is genius.
>Unfortunately, Don jr was stupid enough to take the bait.
t. undercover shill
>>
Getting sleepy. I think it is time for everyone to take a nap and relax.
>>
>>135901273
Read the whole thing you fuck
>>
>and I gotta hand it to them, the Trump/Russia collusion narrative is genius

Then why is it making them look so retarded?

>Dur hur Trump's cousin did a russian cossack dance at a party: EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION!
>>
>>135901573
I did. You want us to talk about this to distract us from the real story. Get fucked shill faggot.
>>
>>135900835

>Russia COLLUSION was genius.

Dropped.
>>
>>135901719
This is the real story, every piece has its place.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.