[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see a lot of Poland hate.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Poland.jpg (114KB, 775x505px) Image search: [Google]
Poland.jpg
114KB, 775x505px
I see a lot of Poland hate.... Yet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMMy2YvRwUg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk_UBglPJKU

They are the only real Europeans left willing to fight back against Muslims and Communists.
>>
>east ukraine seperatists
>terrorists
>>
the map is completely fake, I'm tired of seeing this fucking trash, neck yourself
>>
>>135898152

Isn't your Country now teaching that the Moorish Muslim invasion was a good thing? I'd tell you to neck yourself, but it is only time until a Muslim does for you.
>>
>>135897865
Read about Jan III Sobieski - he lead a charge in Viena now we are trying to do the same - held beck by brusselss and german cucks who love to see doughters on a tip of muslim spear :D
>>
>>135898388

Don't worry for me, it will never happen. As a fascist, I see muslims and islam as good allies.

When the muslims invaded spain, they were the most advanced civilization in the world, in every aspect, just like the romans were. There is no shame in being part historically and cultrually of a superior civilization.
>>
>>135898152
This.
>>
>>135897865
what's the one in north sweden?
>>
>>135897865

at least I see the light

Lithuanians are the true master race.
>>
>>135898829

Learn your history you shill, the Muslim Moors were not the most advanced at that time! The tech they had was not invented by them, it was lost knowledge stolen from European when they invaded!
>>
>>135897865
Wait, there's been an attack in Helsinki? When was this? o.O
>>
File: IMG_3357.jpg (302KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3357.jpg
302KB, 1024x681px
>>135897865
That map shows conflict zones in Europe after WW2 and events that have nothing to do with modern Islamic terrorism and threats
>>
>>135897865
>I see a lot of Poland hate
>They are the only real Europeans left willing to fight back against Muslims and Communists.

Ask yourself who makes Poland hate threads
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.