[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is whiteness important in latino countries?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1469116488273.jpg (304KB, 507x1497px) Image search: [Google]
1469116488273.jpg
304KB, 507x1497px
is whiteness important in latino countries?
>>
Most grannies will tell you to marry a blond blue haired man, as a Spaniard (chubby too) i have had families try to pawn their daughters off on me. And girl cheat on mexi chad with me
>>
>>135896882
wow
>>
>>135896511

Yes. We are all mixed races, so we grade ourselves by the level of whiteness we have by our skintone. It really is a inferiority complex issue.

Pic related, the whitening theory that didn't work.
>>
>>135897087
Wanna live as a god? Move to south texas, all the mexican poon. And no mexico
>>
File: Casta_painting_all.jpg (430KB, 1419x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Casta_painting_all.jpg
430KB, 1419x2000px
>>135896511
They have a caste system, so yes:
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta#Other_terms
>>
To some extent, but money matters more. As a case, I'm in Mexico right now, and women are truly astounded when they see how much money I carry (I have to pull out my wallet to make purchases since this shthole barely accepts debit). Money talks here, and if you have enough of it, it literally dominates what ever skin tone you have.
>>
>>135897714
You mean they HAD a caste system

That picture is literally centuries old
>>
>>135897955
Thats true everywhere tho
>>
>>135898018
There's still remanence of it.
Where do you think terms like "mulato", "mestizo" and "cholo" come from?
The social and societal remains of that caste system.
>>
google "mejorar la raza"
>>
>>135896511
While it is true that they crave to be white, after all most half-breeds feel ashamed of their Indian heritage, the weaker half of their blood, its also true they'll try to destroy genuine whites out of envy. On some level they know their all shit so they want to drag us down with them.
>>
>>135896511
Raza aria y nazis hasta la murte
>>
>>135898093
More true in poor countries though. A low class income over there is king status here. I'm middle class so that just shows how much you are worth here.
>>
>>135898260
remains, yes , but the whole caste system is gone, who is going to keep track of that shit. Specially in andean countries where we're super mixed. Only looks matter and shekels
>>
>>135896511
Not really, just don't be a nigger
>>
>>135898424
That is very stupid and the reason South America is full of mongrels.
>>
>>135899422
Still, you'd call a guy who looked white a criollo.
That's a caste system.
>>
File: argentina.png (241KB, 442x440px) Image search: [Google]
argentina.png
241KB, 442x440px
>>135896511
I would like to know more
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.