[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I missed being child /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: pepe-300x162.jpg (34KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-300x162.jpg
34KB, 300x162px
I want to back to the times when I was still a child,unaware of what was happening in the world.
Not worrying about niggers destroying our race

Not worrying about other countries invaded and destroyed by mudslimes who have 8 child each

Not worrying that this feminism shit that made women think they deserve only 10/10 men or fucking niggers,which makes me think I'll die a virgin

Not worrying about getting off this hellhole called Turkey and try to find a decent job in a country that is not ruined by niggers or mudslimes

Not worrying about everyone else when I tell them,jews are in control of media,niggers are ruining the world,send rapefugess back where they came from,let africa die and they just don't care and call me a nazi

Not worrying that the truth can only be found in a site deep in internet that has it's own culture and used by lonely people or outcasts of society who are the smartest of them all.

Do you miss not worrying about things like this too /pol/? Please no "cockroach post xd" shit,this is a genuine question
>>
>>135896429
Just find a qt moderate Muslim that isn't a radical or a feminist at your mosque, turkbro.
>>
We need to gather in a small town, and take it over
>>
There's some things about when I was a kid though that I really would never wanna go back to especially elementary school in a lot of ways that was a hard time dealing with people and certain teachers (especially 3rd grade she was an actual bully in serious terms even my parents noticed) but things like tv, video games (this was the 90s) helped me out. So all that really would happen was I would go back to having other worries mostly dealing with school.
>>
you sure are one self hating Turk
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.