[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What basis is there to Nordic supremacy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: g47FIkh.jpg (28KB, 524x524px) Image search: [Google]
g47FIkh.jpg
28KB, 524x524px
I'll admit, Europeans are characterised as a climatically northern race and Scandinavians do embody these adaptations the most and have the most of many characteristically European traits such as blonde hair and blue eyes.
But what have the Scandinavian nations ever achieved compared to their more southern counterparts?
Beyond the stereotype of blonde unbermensch if we look at actually specimens we see a lot of asiatic influence both in character and appearance, Varg Vikernes is a famous Nordicist and has Asian buck teeth, asian upturned nose and asian eyes. They're very conformist, souless and humorless compared to other Europeans and are too timid to be the master of any other people.
Just like as you go further south you get more negrified the further east you get more mongoloidified. NorthWest is the greatest embodiment of European and least admixed.
We have the best combination of the creative, daring southern character and the organized and systematic northern one.
The view of a couple hundred years ago was that Germans where barbaric illiterate Hunnic savages with no history but their bloodthirsty conquests and the southern European was civilized and had a rich and deep history.
You need to reprogramme your mind to stop thinking in Nordicist paradigms, within it only Scandinavians are allowed to feel pride in their race (or those who derive their identity from dark age scandinavian conquests) it's sickening especially when they have shown themselves to be some of the weakliest and pathetic of the European family.
>>
>You need to reprogramme your mind to stop thinking in Nordicist paradigms, within it only Scandinavians are allowed to feel pride in their race

Stop being so butthurt you swarthy irish negro.
>>
>>135895833
If you don't think Mika Hakkinen is a god walking among us then you can get right the fuck out
>>
Nords are the most powerful race because we are the closest descendants of the Atlanteans (Hyperboreans). Because of our geographical isolation, we have the purest unmixed Hyperborean blood in our veins. Quite simple.
>>
File: family_sweden.jpg (490KB, 1060x788px) Image search: [Google]
family_sweden.jpg
490KB, 1060x788px
>>135895833
The Nordic countries, surprisingly, have a lot of important inventions and scientific discoveries per capita. They also have some social traits that are highly valuable when building a technologically advanced society.
>>
>>135895833
>But what have the Scandinavian nations ever achieved compared to their more southern counterparts?
>Irish flag
>Asking what the Scandinavian nations ever did
We founded your capital city
>>
File: 1499941522577.jpg (14KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1499941522577.jpg
14KB, 250x187px
>>135895833
Nordics are Europeans.
>>
File: racialmap5.jpg (3MB, 4792x3204px) Image search: [Google]
racialmap5.jpg
3MB, 4792x3204px
>>135896849
I see Kelts as the only true Europeans and all other subraces as forms of mongrelized Kelt.
This map I made illustrates my perspective.
>>
>>135896465
Nordcucks don't have anything besides meme nobel prizes. Only relevant Nordcuck inventions are dynamite and celsius.
>>
>>135895833
Misplaced respect for these known cuckmen is what happens when you oversimplify your litmus test for quality human beings into nothing but desiring to turn all sliders for lightness to max. It's childish vanity.

>>135896281
That's a nice fairy tale but the reality is that you're lighter featured on average because you're from the North where there's less UV coming in. That's not exactly what I'd call an accomplishment.
>>
File: sunwheel.png (94KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
sunwheel.png
94KB, 2400x2400px
bump
u
m
p
>>
>>135895833
Snowniggers aren't superior. And BTW, Fingols are asiatics.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.