[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been in a situation where you thought this was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 92

File: image.png (128KB, 912x869px)
image.png
128KB, 912x869px
Have you ever been in a situation where you thought this was true, if so can you tell what happened?
>>
>>135895412
Every single day
>what happened
The country is on the brink of economic collapse and my newsfeed is being spammed by sportsball
>>
>>135895776
Can you get more specific?
>>
>>135895412
Holy shit
>>
>>135895886
Has something happened!
>>
>>135895876
My country reached 6% budget deficit. Every financial risk evaluator lowered our qualification. Bonds from our treasury are considered trash. And every single normalshit opinion is the same: just lower the senators salary mane xD
Tell politicians to stop taking the money dude xD
And immediately go on a tirade about the latest sportball match.
I'm considering challenging Cho's highscore.
>>
>>135897406
What's your country?
>>
>>135898207
>Americans
>>
>>135897406
>costa rica
Don't bother. Fly to London and do it there.
>>
>>135895412
This is the empath personality. At least 90% of the population does not possess a large amount of emotional intelligence. I am curious what this person's personality type. There is a buzz among a few authors who have referenced a spiritual awakening among a certain population of people, and they believe this is going to transform many of the people that possess an enlightened level of spirituality.
>>
>>135895412

Not just souls of humans, of all living things.
>>
I've noticed this too and it's frightening. I've had it happen to me a number of times back in Maryland. It's more dominant in Liberals than Conservatives too. Though I will say that the conservative version is more concerning in that it's pure instinct.
Here's one of many examples from when I lived with liberals:
>"Hey lisa I was thinking about this multiform gravitational vector theory.... "
>Blank stare at computer.
>Talking for a good 5 minutes.
>No reaction.
>"Niggers"
>No reaction again.
>"Gas the jews"
>"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"
>Walk away.

That's just one of the more amusing times, when I assumed it was just because she was a disrespectul and self absorbed bitch (She is though). Now I can start an argument online and it's like "Ok I want to mess with them and back them into a corner. I know, I'll press this button" And then get them into a corner. But the entire time the main point of a conversation remains unaddressed. In one particular case, it was like personal responsibility. Instead of actually discussing that, the person instantly switched to blaming some police officer or whatever because a kid shot the cop.

It's become so easily apparent that at times I wonder if I even want to engage people in conversation anymore. Or if I just want to look someone in the eye and decide if they're even mentally awake
>>
lol you mean goyim have no souls? no shit.

i wonder how surprised /pol/lacks would be to learn the amount of jewish DNA they have that allows them to think for themselves. i know some of you faggots can form your own opinions and only those with jewish blood are capable of that.
>>
>>135899787
It's not conservative vs liberal. Stop playing that game.
>>
File: souldisproportionproblem.jpg (93KB, 680x626px) Image search: [Google]
souldisproportionproblem.jpg
93KB, 680x626px
>>135895412

Very close OP, but you forgot to account for higher animals. If these creatures had souls then it could explain how the soul vacuum which would logically arise with population growth might be filled. After all as civilization spread, animal populations declined or went extinct so where else would those souls go.

However, this would predict that as the population increased a subpopulation of the human species would start identifying with animals and that has not yet been observed.
>>
>>135900489
>However, this would predict that as the population increased a subpopulation of the human species would start identifying with animals and that has not yet been observed.
Back to Tumblr with you.
>>
>>135895412
>reincarnation only works for humans
K.. Keep me posted
>>
Cognitive dissonance is too much for most people. To even imagine that the status quo is built on lies is a bridge too far. Violent red pills will be had once this dnc thing blows open. That's why jewtube and faceberg are battening down the hatches. They know a paradigm shift is coming and are trying out get in front of it. Sorry faggots. Not gonna happen.
>>
You know, OP and those of us who have these experiences. They're not necessarily 'empty', even if they were 'non-player-characters'. Player means 'aware of the game'. They don't know about the game, they are being played. You give them new or offensive information, they can't process it. They always rely on external validation for their thoughts. What you have met is the modern man. The goy. And that's what the future will look like, except it will be more violent, because Satan/Kikes desire it.
>>
File: Minbari.jpg (42KB, 450x339px) Image search: [Google]
Minbari.jpg
42KB, 450x339px
>>135895412
anon has been watching a bit too much B5
>>
I believe in this NPC meme but I think it's different than just a solid NPC. I see it more like the programs in the task manager. As in they use a set amount of RAM or resources. For example I can break my sister out of her consciousless trance for 5 minutes at a time but something just drags her back to "LMAO DID YOU HEAR DRAKE'S NEW ALBUM?!"

For example you can't be so dense as to admit you were never bluepilled. I believe that when you're bluepilled you utilize 10% of your resources, you basically run on autopilot. Your processes have been repeated hundreds of thousands of times so they are incredibly efficient, this becomes a neural highway in your brain, hard to break out of (if you understand how neural pathways work you'll understand what I'm saying) it's easy. But when you acquire true consciousness you face every event in the world from different perspectives, you analyze it and behave in whatever the new information requires you to behave like so that your goal is achieved. I think it explains how some people get PTSD and some don't in war, when they're both seeing the same shit. The one who got PTSD never in his life expected to see a 3 year old's guts spread around the ground.

He who is able to break out of the sheep herd mentality will consume more resources, like saying running paint.exe consuming very little, sometimes even less than 5% and running Half Life 2 which would consume lots of resources, sometimes even 90%
>>
>>135899787
>trying to argue with a woman about meaningful things
>>
>>135895412
>magical thinking
gb2/x/
sage
>>
I remember this girl I used to hang out with. She seemed so very close to breaking out of the conditioning, for some reason or another we stopped hanging out and she started becoming more bluepilled. More distant. If you don't talk about some gay nihilist meme on FB or some gay Anime you won't get a response at all.
>>
>>135901846
I like this method of thinking
Seems legit imo
>>
File: 1501319830146.jpg (36KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
1501319830146.jpg
36KB, 500x649px
>>135895412
I've experienced this. I think most people with a functioning thought can say they have.
The anon in OP's pic calls those mindless people NPCs, while saying non-NPCs have souls. I call those NPCs thoughtless people, because it's as if there is nothing but instinct and compulsory in them. Where as with people who are in possession thought, are able to actually think, feel and philosophise regarding all the world's problems and faults.

In either case, i've experienced it when i went through high school. I expected to make some intelligent friends, who had a clear thought. And those friends i made were certainly nice people, and one of them very smart. But they all shared the same mindlessness. If i ever mentioned anything beyond mainstream news or shitty video games we've played, i would NEVER get any response. Sometimes they would just flat out cut me off to do something else.
I would've called them rude for being like that, but i won't deny i've thought about this "I am the only man with a consciousness" scenario before.

>>135901141
I suppose you're Hindu, right?
Believing that you can reincarnate into anything living, based on your karma from the previous life, correct?
>>
>>135895886
BRUH
DID YOU HEAR 50 CENT NEW ALBUM. IT MF LIT BREHM
https://youtu.be/3ZG8XM15Tmk
>>
>>135899787
How are the conservatives worse? I imagine it's all
>MUH BOAT
>DID YOU SEE THE NEW LEDs I PUT ON MUH HARLEY?
>LMAO I'M GONNA WIN DA LOTTERY TONIGHT! I'LL BUY THIS WHOLE FACTORY!
>DUDE CHECK OUT MY CORVETTE
these are all interactions with plebs at my work. People in their 40s+ who have no wife or legacy. Many such cases, sad!
>>
>>135901141
>*reincarnation only works for whites
FTFY
sorry pajeet. Maybe next time.
>>
>>135895412
wew

yeah, I used to get that, but since I started getting more forceful I start insulting them if they ignore me, telling them they are being rude. then they usually tell me they don't want to talk about it. so I tell them we can stop talking about it after you acknowledge what I said and give your response

I don't think these people are NPCs, just dumb/shocked/in a mental prison
>>
File: 1492649618400.png (366KB, 1259x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1492649618400.png
366KB, 1259x1155px
>>135895412
Yea I also like this one
>>
>>135898987
>. There is a buzz among a few authors who have referenced a spiritual awakening among a certain population of people
Tell us more anon.
>>
>I'm the only real person on this planet of the sheep
>omg everyone else is so laaame

This is what happens when you're not forced to be around lots of different people. In the military, I met plenty of morons, retards, and simple-minded motherfuckers. Not one of them was an "NPC". They all had their own lives and struggles, and when you got right down to it, each of them had their own little spark of intelligence, even if it was hidden beneath a layer of pop-culture retardation.

So go outside.
>>
>>135904795
>and when you got right down to it, each of them had their own little spark of intelligence
That's debatable, many would argue. I've encountered examples of it though.
>>
>>135901846
It's more like tech support. You press 1 and 2 continually in order to robotic responses, wait in queue, then finally you get through and the motherfucker's speaking indian.
>>
>>135904795
>a stupid nigger thinks it can feel empathy
fucking lol you are the kind of mindless goyim this thread is about
>>
File: consider yui.png (264KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
consider yui.png
264KB, 1000x1000px
>>135895412
can we talk about this for a minute /pol/? because this is something i grapple with to no end

At the risk of sounding like a fedora tipping faggot, i think the most important think when presenting an argument/position is that you should be able to reason to it. It should be like the work on a math problem; i want to know the steps you took to come to the conclusion youve reached, so that i can either A.) come to the same conclusion or B.) find a flaw in the work that should be fixed. I get that sounds a bit autistic but why would you hold a position you cant back up or cant reason to?

But anybody i talk to nowadays (or try to engage) just parrots the same response
>fuck trump
>open borders
>fuck hitler
>fuck white people

But if i ask them why they think that they just give me an incredulous look, or say "because x sucks". Thats even if i get a response other than being mocked/shamed for having different views or the person walking away

Every person has the same interests too
>did you hear tyrones new album release?
>this sportsball player could hypothetically beat that sportsball team player
>dudeweedlmao
>so i got drunk and had sex last friday....

Its as if people are clones and are incapable of thinking for themselves

My question is, how the fuck did we get here? Are we getting dumber as time goes on? is it the jews? media?
>>
>>135905699
white people were always like this, jews are just intensifying the effects artificially through mass media. used to be a white man would obsess over his work and family, now they obsess over games and toys.
>>
>>135905699
>But if i ask them why they think that they just give me an incredulous look, or say "because x sucks".
They probably don't respect you enough to give you a real answer. Are you a fatty? Do you shave?
>>
>>135903157
Yes and yes
>>135903927
>American education
>>
>>135905699
People block out complexity because simplicity leads to happiness.
Engaging with the complexity probably won't lead to happiness but you will be enlightened.
Being enlightened means you have to engage with the full nature of the brutal blackpills and if you can manage to balance out the blackpills with a sense of optimism and wonder at the nature of the universe you can achieve a certain contentment, but not happiness, happiness is a temporary dopamine rush by eating a nice meal, fugging a hot girl, buying something nice and shiny and new etc...
Happiness is for normies.
>>
>>135906188
>i have no argument to justify my existence
>i know, i'll try to shame them!
please dont try to use jewish tricks if you arent jewish. you are mangling it horribly.
>>
Of all the people I have met in my life, I would say maximum only 25 of them are not npc's.

This is the way it is anons, when you find a friend or girlfriend that has that spark in their eye, make sure not to distance yourself from them
>>
>>135906368
I don't need to justify my existence, the US military did it for me, when I was 17. Then it was foreign service. Then my own operations.
>>
File: wetcat.jpg (155KB, 1242x1281px) Image search: [Google]
wetcat.jpg
155KB, 1242x1281px
>>135906410
Fuck.
>>
>>135906062
>white people were always like this
as if to say that other races such as blacks or asians are not?

>>135906188
no and yes, in that order. Its not the kind of response where they immediately say it to blow me off, theyll look at me for a second or two first as if theyre contemplating the issue, and then default to "....because x sucks" and then go on talking about drake or some shit

>>135906279
are these people aware they block it out, or do they do it subconciously? and if this is true, the enlightened vs ignorantly happy dichotomy, that would mean that you and i are different. So what exactly is it that makes us different?
>>
File: ef6.jpg (70KB, 775x960px) Image search: [Google]
ef6.jpg
70KB, 775x960px
>>135905699
I think its the media. If all of the normies came to /pol/ at least half of them will come back and stay.
>>
>>135906781
>as if to say that other races such as blacks or asians are not?
well im talking about humans here, not monkeys and ants
>>
>>135906605
>nigger gets a fake job in the military
youre the reason i will never follow my grandfathers footsteps. no fucking way im fighting in the same army as stupid desk """""job""""" niggers.
>>
I used to believe that infographic 100%, from ages 14 to 19 more or less.

But as I grew older and realized just how much work it is to keep track of studies, your job, your family, your body, your social status...

Discovering the truth about things takes energy. Tremendous mental energy. Discovering new and interesting music takes energy and time. Discovering cogent philosophy takes energy. All of this takes energy.

You have a finite amount of energy every day. To be a competitive upper-income skilled worker, you can pick 3 of the following: studying/job skills, physical/emotional health, social status, better taste. I've noticed that since I have started chasing after better skills, I no longer have time to delve into why the latest media craze is wrong, and I no longer have time to listen to new music. The last new band I came across has been Mac Demarco. 3 years ago. And now he's super popular.

Whining about traffic, having a comedy-show level of political competence, subscribing to the zeitgeist of the time... all of these are simply following the subconscious social script. They don't take time. They don't take energy. They are equipped and used as tools to socialize with other script-followers.

Anon, it's very difficult to juggle the obligations of contemporary society with a desire for superior tastes and opinions. It may even be impossible. This isn't to excuse their behavior, but only to stick a cause to it.
>>
>>135904795
I like the term "simpleton". It reminds me of the words "simple" and "automaton".

I remember very very clearly the first time something like OPs slipped into my mind, I was in the elementary school playing hide and seek, currently hiding, so I used that time to think about stuff... So maybe around 8y/o or such.
I thought to myself how incredible it is to think about that there are so many humans on the planet and if they all thought as much as I did, how many thoughts there were in this instant.
It was like an epiphany and I began to study the behaviour of the other kids around school, how they behave and why they do so, what they think etc.

It was a phase of maybe half a year or year, I quickly became bluepilled again and slipped back, nearly forgetting this happening.

Till quite a few years later I wondered why so many people seem to be so goddamn stupid, then I remembered and it suddenly made more sense.

Most people run a fixed programm. Their cliche, their "role" that came to be because of various reasons. Mainly that circumstances slowly entrenched this role into them.
A bully type kid isnt a bully just because he´s an ass. He became that asshole for a reason, be it part genetic, part society, part family troubles.
But they begin to "like" that role whitout thinking about how and why they like it. They arent really self-conscious. They dont think about themselves, it´s the fault of others and so on.

A hardcore bible thumper who rambles about sodomites wouldnt take into consideration certain benefits to society from gays for example. He´d simply shove these to the side and ignore it.
What I want to show with this example is that it is a form of fanatism.
They could think outside their box but it doesnt fit their worldview, so they ignore it.

Most normies think about such a thing for one second, blink and say something like "That´s stupid" or simply "Nah".
They dont want to think about it, especially if it is uncomfortable for them to do so.
>>
>>135906410
that spark though

the only people who dont look like their eyes are rolled back behind their head, their eyes glosses over looking through everything not focused on anything
>>
>>135907042
well said

>>135906892
theyd have to come one at a time and be assimilated so we wouldnt see an erasure of board culture, mirroring whats happening in europe right now. If they come all at once theyd retain their mob mentality hive mind

That raises an interesting point though. Say that a bunch of normies get run through the internet hate machine and change their views. What good does it ultimately do? Sure theyre OUR useful idiots now, but that would make us the jews, and the rhetoric they mindlessly spew our rhetoric. How different would it really be?
>>
>>135906781
They probably just disagree with you politically and don't really want to talk about it. You'd be surprised how many people base their political ideologies on a single thing, whether it's guns, or gay rights, for some people it's race. Most people, when they're faced with a political issue outside the one that they care about, will just hurl some bullshit insult and then fuck right off.

It makes them jackoffs who vote based on that one stupid issue, it doesn't make them NPCs or anything. If they like Drake, their taste in music sucks, too. But I've met people who loved Drake, could sing half the (shitty) songs, could play the melodies on one of those bullshit midi apps that doesn't even have a real keyboard, and were all-around relatively intelligent people, with their own lives and hobbies, they just had bad taste in music and culture.

Even stupid seeming people are sometimes good at something odd, like lockpicking, or pulling ZIP drives and other components out of old junk computers (back in the late 90s, when that wasn't a common skill). You'd be surprised, how people will surprise you when they're in the right environment. It's like those old, kinda chubby, office ladies. You think they're one way, and then you see their mommydomme tumblr with 80,000 followers.
>>
>>135907141
Just keep doing nothing with your life, man. Maybe someday the government will take pity on you.
>>
>>135907598
what did you do besides the easiest thing on earth (joining the military in the 21st century)
>>
File: 1500333149950.png (13KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1500333149950.png
13KB, 560x407px
>>135900021
This actually.
How Jew are you /pol/?
>>
>>135903157
>karma

FUCKING GET OUT YOU REDDIT FUCKING NORMALFAG REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>135907905
Well, joined the foreign service right afterwards, and then started up my own aid station in one of the nations that I'd served. Popping back into the US for technical degrees as needed, of course.
>>
File: Natalia.Poklonskaya.full.1699291.jpg (936KB, 1012x1529px) Image search: [Google]
Natalia.Poklonskaya.full.1699291.jpg
936KB, 1012x1529px
>>135907466
I don't see how that would make us the jews. For the most part we just want to uncover the truth and a lot of us just want normies to think for themselves and question the world. In the end, /pol/ is the truth and the jews are the lies. The more educated the people are, the better chances we have to change the world for the better. We don't have enough rational people in the world
>>
File: 1488237067241.jpg (56KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1488237067241.jpg
56KB, 720x644px
>>135908105
>>135900021
im a h'white blue eyed hamitic canaanite with catholic family but you go far back enough and it started to just be typical phonecian

am i a jew???
>>
File: WOKE.png (75KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
WOKE.png
75KB, 325x244px
>>135895412
I've had this happen. For example, most of my friends are always making jokes or talking about the latest drama. However, whenever, I bring up anything political, they have simple replies like "yeah" or "you may be going too far" without any input of their own. Most of my family is like this as well, so it makes family reunions an absolute snoozefest. Here are a few signs I've noticed:

- An Obsession with Fitting in - An NPC is ultimately empty inside. However, they don't want to accept this so they try to mimic "real" humanity.
- False Display of Emotions - An NPC obviously has no real feelings beyond basic instinct. So, in order to appear human, they constantly exaggerate emotions to compensate. They will always act either super happy, super sad, or super annoyed with no in-between. This has lead to real people being labelled "anti-social" or "dull" because they aren't hyper 24/7.
- Constant Duckspeek - An NPC doesn't have any interesting thoughts of their own. So, they will repeatedly chat about meaningless drivel to compensate. This will lead to real people being labelled "quiet" just becaue they think and listen before they talk.
- Obsession with Fiction - An NPC can't comprehend "complex" fields like politics, history, or philosophy. So, they become involved in easy-to-understand works like Harry Potter or Marvel movies. This is why they use pop culture references ad nauseum ("The cake is a lie! XD" "Duuuude, why couldn't the Stormtroopers hit anyone lol!" "Trump is Voldemort!", etc). This is where the distinction between nerds and "GAMER GURLZ" forms, as they only know entry-level knowledge about their chosen topic.
- No Political Awareness - While an NPC will try to avoid politics as much as possible, they know they'll need at least some alignment in order to fit in. Their entire political thought is composed of basic slogans and buzzwords, which is why they constantly spout "diversity" and "equality" without any logic behind it.
>>
>>135898987
>At least 90% of the population does not possess a large amount of emotional intelligence.

you have a source on that?
>>
File: 1500998121777.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500998121777.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>135895412

I had a similar theory when I was a kid. Like there was a giant pool of soul energy; every time a life was created soul energy was taken from the pool, and every time a life died soul energy was put back in the pool. This meant that soul energy was constantly getting mixed, as there weren't solidified "souls," just a finite amount of "soul energy." That was why some people felt they were reincarnated from someone else, or had another person's memories. They might have a combination of soul energy that was once in thousands of different people.

I was also a stupid 8 year old when I believed in this. But if something similar were the case, then the population explosion would mean each human being has less soul energy than they did 1,000 years ago because they have to split it evenly and it's finite.

Obviously it's all completely bullshit, but this post reminded me of that.
>>
>>135908262
desu im thinking about this, /pol/ kinda ARE the jews. we all grouped up in this site, look out for eachother, have an in-group, are willing to let people into our groups if they assimilate, and we focus on coverting(redpilling) people

we're better at doing false flags and psyops than people in intelligence agencies. maybe theres some legitimacy to that, having been on 4chan since 2007 and being part of old /new/....

are we the khazars?
>>
>>135908250
okay. theres nowhere else for this discussion to go and i dont trust internet faggots to tell the truth about their achievements so whatever. if you have so much responsibility maybe you shouldnt be wasting time posting on internet forums.
>>
>>135907498
How naive you are to assume there isn't a more indepth reason for people being trash. Why would you want to be trash unless you already have processes accepting trash? It's more more inpdeth problem then "they are just like this." Their mind is literally built to enjoy trash. I do not enjoy trash (I do but not in this context).
>>
>>135907466
Also if you've noticed, we don't brainwash people. People come to laugh at us and call us racists and we just laugh and ignore them. Then they stick around because they are curious.
>>
>>135908376
ive had that thought a lot. the more people are the more its diluted. makes you wonder if the old human societies really did see tons of mystical shit, because the ordinary human was a mancer by birth.

read the vedas
>>
>>135908526
I disagree
>>135908610
>>
>>135908262
>just want normies to think for themselves
and thats what im wondering. I agree with you completely, but my question is that if we get these people to change sides, is it because they managed to think for themselves? OR are they truly mindless and think what theyre told?

In the first case, thats great, game over, job well done everybody

In the second case however, meaning that theyre truly just sheep, we'd have to to take care of them. And then we'd have to take precautions to not just end up as the jews controlling the goyim. unless of course thats the real answer
>>
>>135908554
Oh I delegate quite well. You'd be surprised how efficient these "snow niggers" can be, when they're finally getting paid in a currency that isn't toilet paper.
>>
>>135908704
i said convert, not brainwash. the truth is still the truth, and you can't pretend the jews in power are dumb. they have their own truths, but might also be led astray.

if they really do worship an extradimensional entity..... dont we also too? praise kek btw... just a thought :^)
>>
>>135908609
If XYZ were nothing but trash, it probably wouldn't be so popular. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but the entire world is not retarded outside of this little internet clubhouse.
>>
>>135908526

We also use subversion It was a few Trump supporters from /pol/ that went on liberal forums during the primaries, pretended to be liberals, and created the #BernieOrBust movement.

People on here constantly pretend to be radical feminists, leftists or kangz on Twitter and FB in order to drive moderate white men towards the right.

We had to become the Jew in order to defeat the Jew. But now in the end, no matter who wins, the Jew remains.
>>
>>135908722
>if we get these people to change sides, is it because they managed to think for themselves? OR are they truly mindless and think what theyre told?

after redpilling countless people i can tell you that the answer is NO. they still can't think for themsevles.

try and get them to explain their positions in-depth and they will waddle in their own dogma while looking to you for support. its gross
>>
File: 1482997177258.gif (566KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482997177258.gif
566KB, 1440x1080px
>>135908376
>Obviously it's all completely bullshit
lol
You were close. Try you've already been incarnated as everyone, just not in time, if you feel a sameness. That sameness you try to attune to when you socially astern; what do you think that is?
>>
>>135895412
Relevant: http://lesswrong.com/lw/nqv/zombies_redacted/
>>
>>135908868
Then obviously I just deserve my suffering because I went after truth. Please, the average person lives for bare minimum in this reality. Have a non-optimistic outlook and stop cutting your junk with bullshit. I'm not a fucking nihilist, but the average person is a talking head 95% of the time who deep down is a dog, rabid or tame.
>>
>>135895412
I genuinely believe I'm the only conscious one. Kind of like a Truman Show type situation but the people dont know they're actors. It doesnt change my life at all desu, if anything it alleviates anxiety that previously crippled me.
>>
>>135908373
It's called being alive. Have you looked around at the state of the world lately?
People are selling the kids into sex slavery for opiates, they can't think for themselves, they need a Hollywood actor to tell them how to feel and how to vote, the majority of people's lives revolve around social media, and think there is a pill to cure every single one of the problems. Do you need me to go on?
>>
>>135908881
remember draft our daughters lmfao.. christ. i dont think had to become the jew, i just think we've always been the jew.

got that jew blood, but not jews or part of jewish families. so we seek our our kin, even though we havent the slightest clue who might that be.
>>
>>135909175
*tips you for the post* whos a gOOD BOY???
>>
>>135909156
I think you've never seen people's blogs. I've been surprised many, many, times by how weird people can actually be, when you get into their blogs.
>>
>>135908931

>what do you think that is?
That amazing feeling I get when the new Drake album is released?
>>
I think that the link between the physical body and the soul can be fucked with.
Some people think its the pineal gland, and there are a few other theories.
In a lot of people I think that interface has become weak.
Sometimes I even find myself drifting along on autopilot.
>>
>>135909348
what is it with people and blogging? how self-absorbed do you have to be to blog? i really dont get it, who does this? who puts out their life out there?

im fucking gen z but i started going on the internet and communities in like 2004, so i always knew to never put out my real life on the internet. just bad opsec.... why do people do this shit?
>>
>>135908811
>>135908722
We don't convert. We actually tell all the normies to fuck off. And I can't speak for the rest of the normies but when I came here I was disgusted. But then I kept coming back because it just made sense. The media never told me the other side of Assad, Putin, The Holocaust, etc, etc. There is something about /pol/ that just makes sense. I can't explain it. Its like going down a rabbit hole that no one else has discovered.
>>
File: 2hu yuuka smile 5.jpg (125KB, 440x600px) Image search: [Google]
2hu yuuka smile 5.jpg
125KB, 440x600px
>>135908105
I wouldn't even be surprised at this point.

I guess "we" really are God's chosen.

...Or should I say G-d?
>>
>>135909505
you're assuming im using the word convert in a certain way, and i mean what i mean. even forcing them to question themselves is converting. there's no dogmatic overtunes to the word 'covert' nor does it imply any sort of wrongdoingness. it just is, but sure lets not use convert since it makes it seem bad. you're still right.
>>
File: 1474106416972.png (31KB, 699x686px) Image search: [Google]
1474106416972.png
31KB, 699x686px
>>135909605
u can say God just not ****
>>
>>135909381
Yes, except you're Drake (along with every other person) and everyone around you is your fan (you're also your biggest fan).
>>
File: Lemmings explained.png (792KB, 1468x7317px) Image search: [Google]
Lemmings explained.png
792KB, 1468x7317px
>>135895412
>yfw Lemmings are no longer classifiable as people
Honestly though these people are just centrist cowards who want to fit in and be comfortable. They should be caned for weakening the nation.
>>
>>135904672
They are calling it 'Asension'
The belief is certain people are awake, are seeing beyond identity politics, and how religion is used to divide us. Some of them believe an event will happen that will shift some people spiritually. They basically believe certain people possess the ability to see that what's happening right now is a spiritual battle.
>>
>>135895412
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect
>>
>>135909686
YHVH?
>>
>>135909876
as long as ur not latin i think that shits heckin k*sher my dude
>>
File: yuuka-undateables.jpg (19KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
yuuka-undateables.jpg
19KB, 285x285px
>>135909940
huh
>>
File: 1485360337213.jpg (107KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1485360337213.jpg
107KB, 960x544px
>>135910061
whatever u do just dont make the V a W or ur gonna get in big trouble
>>
>>135909465
Most people just do interest blogs, like, "I'm really into being a cat mom", or "I'm really into mommydomme", or "I'm really into both".
>>
>>135910169
im really into the 2nd thing but i dont have a damn blog bruh baka. do they make tumblrs? the fuck do people even use these days
>>
Wow, crazy how everyone on /pol/ is enlightened. Its them not us! PRAISE KEK!!!!
>>
>>135909247

>so we seek our our kin, even though we havent the slightest clue who might that be.
I remember I had a conversation with someone here about a year ago. It was one of those late night threads at like 3AM, and the thread was getting pretty heavy. Lots of serious shit instead of the usual /pol/ shit. Ended up talking to this guy for nearly an hour. Brought up how worried I was about the future for my niece and nephew in this fucked up culture. The last thing he said to me was something like
>I hope we get meet again one day in reality, in a world created by people like us.

Shit hit me kind of hard. In a sense, a lot of people here are just longing for people like themselves. A group that shares their values and beliefs, their morals and desires, in a world that seems to have left us behind, chasing the next big thing.

My niece and nephew are minorities in their school. My niece has been bullied repeatedly by black girls. They're constantly being spoon fed degenerate music and videos that are way beyond what they should be taking in. They're just little kids and already they've been so defiled by the modern world. I just want a better future for them, but it seems like out of all the people I know in real life I'm the only one that does.

At least here, in this fucking gutter of the internet, I know there are people here that agree with me. At least there's that.
>>
>>135895412
If this is true, every single woman on earth is an NPC.
>>
File: 1491028427390.jpg (110KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
1491028427390.jpg
110KB, 600x596px
>>135909852
Down in it. What you need to know? I'm a high lvl general of Lucifer's and Michelangelo's. What's up?
>>
>>135895412
How about this
>Universe is a simulation
>A game actually
>Secret Societies are guilds and famous people are mostly players
>We're self aware Npcs
>>
>>135909175
I'm also conscious nigger
>>
>>135909852
I think some people have always thought this. The hippies were calling them 'indigo children' some years back and the matrix had a scene depicting children of exceptional psychic abilities. I think it's human nature for the more thinking among us to harbour hopes of a new generation that's going to overthrow everything.
>>
>>135910542
Kek never thought of it this way. Women are naturally sheep.
>>
>>135910417
i feel you senpai... shits rough. we'll make it tho
>>
>>135910542
I've met one woman who didn't sell her soul to Satan so she could live on autopilot.
To be honest, most of you have, as I have, but I carry more then one soul, as you probably do.
>>
>>135907202
I agree with what you say about the limitedness of energy in our daily lives. When I'm preoccupied with other mundane things I think less about metaphysical, political things although it is and will always be present on my mind. Can't go back to being bluepilled.

Anyways the reason why many people (including me) are present on this board is because at some point in our lives we hadn't anything to divert our energy into, because we weren't satisfied with what the world offers us (shallow, vapid and quick pleasures) we became neets or shut-ins because we couldn't fulfill our original archaic role as men in this day and age.
So we used the energy we had to find the truth about things in the world if we weren't keeping us busy with vidya, porn and drugs. You have to have a certain predisposition to take this turn in life, though: Mild autism and a contrarian attitude.

I for my part, always felt like I was different than the rest. Although I can take part in normie life just as anyone else, I kinda hate to act like a fucking pleb/npc. Maybe sounding like a snob but that's how I feel
>>
>>135908320
Maybe they have enough stress and shit in their lives and just want to bullshit with their friends for as long as they can before coming back to the onslaught of horseshit life throws at them. Politics is extremely divisive and people like having friends, which is why they'd rather avoid talking about it. Imagine this, you wake up at 6 am, fight traffic to get to work, then your boss yells at you for someone's fuck up, then you have to bust ass till 5pm, maybe a little earlier. Then you have to fight traffic, almost get in another wreck. Come home, have a mountain of chores to do. If you get it done fast enough and ignore the pile of bills then maybe you might get to indulge in your hobbies. Keep in mind you also have to balance relationships and a social life. Is it really to much to want to turn off your brain and get some relief from it all with your friends? Ever turn off your brain and watch anime? It's the same thing. It's not that they don't have souls, it's not that they aren't real actual people. They're people that get overwhelmed and over stimulated with life and just want to shut down for a little bit. Then y'all come along talking about Trump this and Jews that. For fucks sake man. Just enjoy the company of your family and friends. Get out of your head and be in the moment.
>>
File: happy.png (471KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
happy.png
471KB, 1000x500px
>>135910137
ok
>>
>>135910847
>>
>>135909175
Anxiety? I thought it would be the other way around
>>
>>135910922
surprisingly not, many people live their lives like they're the star of their own reality show. the person you're replying to has an estimated IQ of 70
>>
>>135901170
I let slip to my brother, sister, and brother-in-law that I was 99% I sure I would, in my lifetime: kill a man, or be killed by a man, or more likely both. Not a single one even acknowledged it.
>>
File: 1499702495485.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499702495485.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
>>135910910
>>
File: i havent had one since 2012.png (85KB, 246x246px) Image search: [Google]
i havent had one since 2012.png
85KB, 246x246px
>>135911178
enjoy your lifetime
>>
Maybe you're not like them. Find the others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY5ylhuqORs
>>
>>135908320
>This will lead to real people being labelled "quiet" just becaue they think and listen before they talk.

>tfw at random party
>"Aaanon, you don't talk much, do you??"
>>
this thread is proof that /pol/ is highly autistic
>>
>>135910834
Yeah, that candy tastes real sweet until you come back to reality in a day or two and realize that's not reality.
>>
>>135908152
Learn to fucking read you inbred faggot
I was asking the poo if he was hindu or not, and if i understood the religion correctly.
Jesus christ, get a fucking grip, you uneducated, low-iq, unintelligent nigger. You most certainly lack thought.
>>
>>135910834
spotted the jew jew
>>
File: 1483614749975.jpg (51KB, 1268x713px) Image search: [Google]
1483614749975.jpg
51KB, 1268x713px
>>135911383
rofl
>>
File: Cheer up!.png (2MB, 1601x2220px) Image search: [Google]
Cheer up!.png
2MB, 1601x2220px
>>135911238
As long as I have my 2hu and 4chan, I will.
>>
>>135911559
ill never be happy until i get my home back
>>
>>135908376
Your theory is actually consistent with the laws of nature. A soul isn't physical but if the matter of the universe always stays the same only changing it's form. A plant that dies becomes soil from which a new plant grows, right?
Why shouldn't it be the same with "spiritual" matter?
>>
>>135911027
prove to me youre concious nigger. you cant.
>>
File: LoT2_Chara_Kaguya_Stand.png (311KB, 501x599px) Image search: [Google]
LoT2_Chara_Kaguya_Stand.png
311KB, 501x599px
>>135911597
Yeah. It's a nostalgic feeling.
>>
>>135898207
> does not comprehend hovering over one's flag

either you're an idiot or a newfag
>>
>>135911334
It's how people cope with life. Doesn't mean they aren't full, functional people.
>>135911408
>Offers a different perspective that doesn't make you a special super intelligent snowflake surrounded by plebs
>must be a jew
>>
File: IMG_2227.jpg (13KB, 220x124px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2227.jpg
13KB, 220x124px
Oh yes, ive believes this for a long time. When i was a kid i used to lifeguard at a community pool and there were two people i vividly remember through the years. Bob and liz. Both of them were always uncomfortable to talk to in every way.

Bob would always come in and greet me with "hello mr. Drew" and he would depart with "be good" he always wore the same baseball cap with the honda logo on it. And his conversations were usually limited to him wanting to retire from hitachi. The conversation would always segway to his job at hitachi.

Liz would always be the first to swim each day. She would walk into the pool, let out a sigh and say "its cold, drew". Also both of them had tattoos. Ive noticed in life that people with tattoos tend to make bland conversation. Im convinced that you can identify an NPC by them being tatted.
>>
File: 1477298516012.jpg (440KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477298516012.jpg
440KB, 1200x720px
>>135911791
rofl
>>135911792
its a sad feeling
>>135911889
hey dude im a jew too dont worry *wi-fives you*
>>
File: IMG_3023.png (510KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3023.png
510KB, 2208x1242px
http://archive.li/OhmG3
All the anons here should read this thread.
>>
>>135910542
90% of them are
>>
>>135906781
>blacks
Too stupid to even think
>Asians
They do the same thing as described in the previous, but to an even more ridiculous extent.

They used to be about "Muh Honor muh confuscius muh bushido" and now they're "muh starcraft muh anime"
>>
>>135895412
Aye lad.
Any attempt to discuss any real problems are met complete non-understanding. They desperately try and cling to some things they've heard before like the arguments that immigrants are good and Islam is peaceful. And that anything that isn't all people are equal is treading the line of misogyny or racism.

Every night I can't sleep, I just think for hours on end about how people cannot see the problems that could so easily be avoided. But they ignore it, because it's a hard thought, or they might be branded a bad person.
Despite what happens if they don't do anything to stop it meaning the death of everyone they love, the death of their people.
>The majority of people cannot even comprehend that our civilization might one day fall. What they don't even think of, is that the west has already fallen, and the dystopian society they think people like trump will create. Is already here, like they believe the exact opposite of the truth.

It kills me inside every day anon.

Climbing the tiers of ascendancy is a mistake.

It's lonely at the top anon.
>>
File: 1491085557371.jpg (365KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491085557371.jpg
365KB, 960x1200px
>>135912000
Checked
>>
File: come on.jpg (56KB, 485x480px) Image search: [Google]
come on.jpg
56KB, 485x480px
>>135907042
Oh look, it's the "lefitsts aren't people" faggot again. Looks like you didn't learn your lesson yesterday.
>>
>>135910233
For the porn, it really is Tumblr. Although it pains me to say it.
>>
>>135912061
What percent of men do you think are NPCs?
>>
>>135912144
the chinese show the most terrifying examples of 'bystandard effect' ive ever seen

even while they're getting run over by a fucking semi.
>>135912362
ive heard sjws bitching about tumblr because they refuse to ban blogs that arent pc, and they want to make some new safe site.
>>
File: 1482259822994.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482259822994.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>135911889
>Doesn't mean they aren't full, functional people.
Actually, you can tell by their emotional development that they haven't progressed. The average person has the emotional and spiritual intelligence lesser than that of children. In fact, I would argue they severely degrade after becoming an "adult, functioning, progressive" part of society, but I'm definitely preaching to the wrong choir, aren't I? You are a jew. You're trying to get sympathy points with yourself. How about you kill yourself, you presumptuous faggot. Sick of people like you. You look at bottom feeders and WANT to be like them. Go be like them. Leave /pol/.
[spoiler] I bet you can't. The truth is felt, not learned. You only feel more from this brain.
>>
File: 1360029396816.jpg (72KB, 635x365px) Image search: [Google]
1360029396816.jpg
72KB, 635x365px
>>135911951
>>
>>135908656
This might actually explain why people in overpopulated countries like China and India seem so robotic
>>
>>135910417
/pol/ is strange that way. We care, we actually give a fuck and that's what makes our lives so hard. We're not blinded seeing the world as it should be or what they tell us it is. We see it as it is (at least as close as one can get). But far worse, we see what it could be.
>>
>>135912605
but statistics say that the world is less violent then it ever has been because world wars dont happen because society is becoming more and more monolithically controlled goy... its a peaceful new brave world :D
>>135912577
kurwa chetnik
>>
>>135912582
Damn it makes sense now...
>>
>>135912180
What would you say distinguishes you from one who preaches the mental superiority game? Because you sound a lot like the faggot from OP's picture.
>>
>>135911903
Sounds like the guy just had nobody to vent about his shitty job at hitachi.

Liz just sounds like someone stuck to a routine.

You are now aware of the atomization that was created when we needed to SCALE our society.
>>
>>135912269
its just a bunch of autists justifying why they cant connect with people.
>>
>>135912439
>the chinese show the most terrifying examples of 'bystandard effect' ive ever seen

This desu, it's downright scary how little they seem to care. I get stoicism, but this is downright apathy. Either their country is so shitty that they're used to this sort of thing or they're such hardcore lemmings that it doesn't matter. Probably both.
>>
>>135912421
Dunno, would guess 60%
>>
>>135911268
Get out normie
>>
>>135912860
>t. npc
>>
File: 2017-08-02-164558_737x533_scrot.png (509KB, 737x533px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-02-164558_737x533_scrot.png
509KB, 737x533px
>>135912766
T_T
>>
>>135912766
What use is peace, if we lose our souls?
>>
It's all due to hyper socialization. Have a conversation with somebody who doesn't socialize often and you will find that 9/10 they're switched on and able to hold an intelligent conversation.
>>
>>135911903
>Ive noticed in life that people with tattoos tend to make bland conversation
This. When two fags start tattoo talk I go into a fucking coma. It's a picture on your skin you boring faggots.
>>
>>135912860
>t. jew cocksucker who makes a show for others publicly that he's a dog
>>
File: 1487358278020.jpg (65KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1487358278020.jpg
65KB, 500x333px
>>135912582
>>135912783
>be chinese
>sitting around at a bus stop
>500 chinks around you
>look up from phone and see a semi hurdling towards you at 100mph
>look back at phone and check the time
>look back at the semi and try and see how fast its going
>phone buzzes
>check it
>qq message
>reply
>look back up
>truck is bigger
>hurdling towards you still
>look around
>everyone on their phones
>hmmm
>look back at phone
>hear the truck from a distance
>look up
>fucking bad drivers you have to slow down before stop!!!! u make china look bad driver fuck!!
>truck is still hurdling towards you at 100mph
>10 seconds have passed since the start of this greentext
>semi hits the car near the traffic light
>look up
>look around you
>everyone looking at the accident unfolding
>look around
>nobody seems worried
>check phone to tell qq friends about this accident
>back of semi flips over
>rolls onto the people at the bus stop
>look up from phone
>woah people are dying this is cr-
>get squashed like little bug
>>
>>135912860
I can't deny what they said about people preferring the path of least resistance and trying to simplify life, but to just brand them as NPC's because they don't even make a strong effort to get people to think makes them no better. At the end of the day, I think it's fair to say that a majority of the opinions on this site have only gained traction because they've been parroted so many times, due to people making the right connections.
>>
>>135912000
>https://www.google.com/patents/US6506148
>Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near ½ Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set.
> A method for manipulating the nervous system of a subject located near a monitor
>The observed effects include ptosis of the eyelids, relaxation, drowziness, the feeling of pressure at a centered spot on the lower edge of the brow, seeing moving patterns of dark purple and greenish yellow with the eyes closed, a tonic smile, a tense feeling in the stomach, sudden loose stool, and sexual excitement, depending on the precise frequency used
what the fuck
>>
File: 1494061519580.png (247KB, 792x533px) Image search: [Google]
1494061519580.png
247KB, 792x533px
>>135913169
;_;
>>
File: 1485210882833.jpg (169KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
1485210882833.jpg
169KB, 500x714px
>>135913194
Try, certain phenotypes of people will gravitate towards the social megasphere, while others will run, fear, play into it, rather than be a part of it.
All of you relatively touch the green, but you can't throw for shit.
Every thing has a reason and being.
People are like this because of what they CHOSE and what they REACT and HOW they react to it.
>>
File: 1479659900224.jpg (85KB, 573x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479659900224.jpg
85KB, 573x400px
Ayn Rand wrote about this. I know literally even mentioning her triggers people severely, but she made some very good assessments of normies.

Basically from a very young age, you get presented in life a very definitive choice. Everyone who is "redpilled" knows that there is a significant measure of unpopularity in our realistic assessments of the world, and to take a stand on these things inherently puts you at odds with the masses or at least makes you chronically uncomfortable with yourself for not holding to what you know is right. All people, even normies when they're young, understand this. Most people choose to become sellouts in their very souls, who choose to avoid the little battles of virtue and truth every day and instead conform to their social environment like water taking the shape of whatever it's poured in.

This makes the normie feel good, like wearing a suit of armor when the harsh truths and virtues in this world constantly want to pummel you and hurt you. Only problem with this armor is that most people will wear it endlessly and it literally fucking kills you. You've all seen the trope about the magic suit of armor that moves around, fights, etc. but it turns out theirs nothing underneath. Most people become a sellout of the soul and when they don the armor of conformity long enough they would find that all the flesh underneath they were trying to prevent from getting hurt has long since rotted away and turned to dust. If you've ever bashed your head against a wall trying to explain even basic factual shit to these people and find no matter what that it's impossible, it's because it is. These people have turned themselves into real life NPCs. No wonder you're fucking "autistic" and can't relate to anyone.

http://www.stephenhicks.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/RandAyn-The-Comprachicos.pdf

John 3:19
>And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
>>
>>135913194
You ever read Industrial Society and Its Future?
>>
>>135912463
I know it may seem like that, but once you get around people and get to know them, they've usually had shitty fuck up parents who were too busy running from the pain inside to properly raise their children with the tools and healthy coping mechanisms to live well in this world. And so the cycle of dysfunction continues with their kids, who also use drugs, alcohol, and promiscuity to run from the pain inside. It's not that they're incapable of emotional or spiritual intelligence, it's that they were never shown any of it. You understand? I was hoping for an intelligent discussion but then I remembered I'm on a board that the vast majority of users, when encountering an argument that challenges the way they view things, resort to saying kys jew, while posting smug anime girls.
>>
>>135912928
or because the more people you have the less value an individual human holds.
>>
File: Best Bird.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Best Bird.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
>>135913351
Yeah.
>>
File: 1486011240140.jpg (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486011240140.jpg
86KB, 600x600px
>>135913994
it hurts so much.
>>
>>135909852
so far your talking points sound like the 60's pamphlets.
>>
File: 1423589831967.png (122KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1423589831967.png
122KB, 444x444px
>>135913994
>chernobyl chick
>bestest birb
>>
File: cirno man.png (475KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
cirno man.png
475KB, 723x1023px
>>135914136
Yeah.
>>
>>135913621
Did you ever consider I was under the same underlying variable that you're posting (still am) but have long since moved past it. People react. They are dogs. Deep down they have a soul, but it's a statue to them. They don't use it. It's a badge to remember. This is pitiful, sad, sinful, and disgusting. You want people to pity that shit. YOU want to pity that.
Pain isn't real and it's selfish.
You're selfish and reptilian for wanting others to be in pain when the option exists for it to end via truth.
I blamed the tree my whole life for it's bad seeds and the tree is to blame, but if the seed wants to live the seed must be held accountable. I wish to live. I see much death and entropy, much like the world around is stuck in, and that doesn't mean I support it. I just give the reality of it and that reality is it's below me to even factor myself as a part of that equation, except when I'm trying to save other spirits.
> it's that they were never shown any of it.
They had a dream to make on their own. They failed. I can bring my half and they will turn away. I can bring all of it and they will turn away almost always.
Being optimistic is selfish. These fools are dead meat waiting for a lap to rest on or a passion to kindle their fire. I do it all myself, like God would want.
>>
File: 1491672048982.jpg (98KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1491672048982.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
>>135913504
>>
>>135913994
>>135914136
Are you both getting down over what >>135913351 's picture said?
>>
File: 1477188280132.jpg (513KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477188280132.jpg
513KB, 960x960px
>>135914276
me in the back
>>135914304
you wouldnt understand
>>
>>135914376
And why wouldn't I understand?
>>
>>135914452
wch 2hu wud u fk ??
>>
>>135914542
Neither.
>>
File: 1471930036121.png (145KB, 291x312px) Image search: [Google]
1471930036121.png
145KB, 291x312px
>>135914707
>>
>>135895412
It's real. I know maybe 2 PCs outside of my family, My best friend and one of my old college professors, and I have probably 2 PCs in my family besides myself, being my dad and one of my little brothers. The other I'm not sure about yet. Every woman I have ever met was an NPC, including my own mother, and in my whole life I've met MAYBE 1 non-white who wasn't an NPC.
It really is like they are reading off a script that they all share with NPCs in the same catagory as them. I relish those rare chances that I bump into other players. The problem is once you realize the separation, you start looking at them as less than human, which is how people like Charles Manson start.

It's scary
>>
>>135897406
Oh man, I love sportsball!
Did you watch the game?
>>
>>135898987
Sounds like a pile of shite to me. At uni most people I knew very closely would discuss politics (not race etc fair enough but policy etc at least).

However most people avoid talking politics as they fear to offend other people, particularly at uni where plenty of people are left wing and lots of friendships are fairly frail.
>>
File: pfft.jpg (55KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
pfft.jpg
55KB, 600x602px
>>135914260
>Aya Shitimaru

>>135914376
I also am a little girl in a room of Rumias bouncing off the walls.
>>
File: fooled.jpg (270KB, 1024x794px) Image search: [Google]
fooled.jpg
270KB, 1024x794px
>>135909852
not LARPing
I am one of the enlightened. Ask me anything, I've been living on the verge of schizophrenia for years knowing that my brain isn't broken, it's that I know something that billions of other people don't.
Don't believe me? Fine, don't mind. But Judgement Day is real and is coming, just not in the way our millennia of lies has taught us. It will be a flood of knowledge, and most will break before it.
>>
>>135914799
ice cream? i love ice cream! one day i want to snowboard down a mountain of ice cream! my favorite flavor of ice cream is vanilla!
>>
File: Enlightened Feels.jpg (162KB, 1024x857px) Image search: [Google]
Enlightened Feels.jpg
162KB, 1024x857px
>>135895412
I've noticed that almost all of my """friends""" (the ones I've had for a few years anyway) acted in a manner like this. Of course it's been a longstanding thing looking back, though I guess I only first noticed in the year or two leading up to Trump's election.

I guess the odd part is that they aren't even at the level of your typical libtards who jerk themselves off all day. It's more as if they lack any opinion on "serious" matters at all, be they on the personal or global scale. The few times I tried asking why they never say anything on it, they simply responded "I don't have anything to say."

Considering cutting them out of my life once uni starts seeing how pointless our friendships are, but I'm a bit worried I'll just run into even more people like them over there. Should I actually do it though?
>>
File: 1498438353668.jpg (212KB, 1000x794px) Image search: [Google]
1498438353668.jpg
212KB, 1000x794px
>>135914866
give us the redpill my dude. whats judgment day gonna be like? is there a loose horse in the valley?
>>135914862
then who the FRICK is in ur pic ?? which on is u ??
>>
>>135914291
Look brother, it seems that we're having some sort of misunderstanding or something. I'm not even talking about souls or God or anything like that. I'm going to put what my point is in simple terms. People have dysfunctional parents that failed to raise them. Therefore, they are dysfunctional and continue the self destructive habits that were instilled in them since childhood. That is all they know. They aren't subhuman for being caught in a self destructive cycle. That's all I'm saying. They need therapy. I don't want people to suffer. I come from this background, I know what I'm talking about. If God hadn't intervened in my life I'd probably be a drug abusing drunk. The God I know would be disgusted with your attitude.
>>
File: 1486742251675.jpg (39KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
1486742251675.jpg
39KB, 500x688px
>>135914866
Dude, just eat the schizophrenia shit. If you're enlightened, you already know nothing is real, really and you are that nothing, which is the ego of God which you hold with you SO drop the paranoia because it's just your own selfish fear anyway. Plus, your post reeks of it and those with paranoia-laden thoughts do selfish things like look out for themselves with emotion rather than react with tactic and skill.
>>
>>135895412
I believe in the fixed souls theory but that animal and humansouls are the same soul
>growth of humans
>decline of animals
The npcmeme is difficult to believe though since the alleged npcs learned thos phrases later in life.
Unless the nocs lose their souls when they become this retarded
>>
>>135915045
You really shouldn't ask a girl what her secrets are...
>>
>>135915010
1. Have you ever considered that they simply don't care do to the constant bombardment of information that has been called both true and false?
2. Do you truly circle your life around politics to the point that you would end friendship over something of that nature?
>>
>>135901846
>10% of brain meme
>>
File: 1489087934247.jpg (453KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489087934247.jpg
453KB, 1280x720px
>>135915217
i want to know all the lurid gritty details
>>
>>135911845
Hovering over flags dont work on phone fucking leaf
>>
>>135915417
clover
>>
>>135915187
>nothing is real, really and you are that nothing
this is NPC talk. NPCs say nothing is real because they themselves are not real.
>>
>>135901846
>Your processes have been repeated hundreds of thousands of times so they are incredibly efficient, this becomes a neural highway in your brain, hard to break out of (if you understand how neural pathways work you'll understand what I'm saying) it's easy
This has some validity, like the foundation to the brain, the paths most traveled become stronger, helps streamline the thinking thing.

t.BPsych Grad (unemployed gib job plx)
>>
>>135915099
The God I know wants self-improvement and progression. Most people turn into a plateau by the time they hit 25+.
I'm talking metaphysics/physical. It's all the same. The world isn't as simple as "they were hurt with trauma so they can't do things". That exact mentality reinforces trauma. They don't need therapy. They don't need help. They need to embue themselves with love of self and move past such shit, ON THEIR OWN AND VIA THEIR OWN PATH.
And, if your argument is that it's pain and anxiety that leads people to be soul-less creatures, how pitiful and selfish you must be to trade away potential being because it hurts to be.
Life is trials. Failing them nets you as an NPC, literally.
>>
File: giza.jpg (63KB, 558x483px) Image search: [Google]
giza.jpg
63KB, 558x483px
>>135915045
It ties into OP's post. It's true that there are but limited "souls" to provide humans on Earth. These souls have been recycled through over thousands of years, with telepathic ties to our benefactors/ancestors of the cosmos. Now that the time has come where technology can mimic the "non-souls", they are not needed.
The clock will reset, and only those with the souls of the ancients will be left. To what end, I'm not sure. But my visions speak to a global cataclysm, not biological or manmade in origin.
>>
File: yuuka.jpg (96KB, 440x600px) Image search: [Google]
yuuka.jpg
96KB, 440x600px
>>135915371
Are you sure?
>>
>>135915532
Work as a counsellor at a college, help out all thos trannies for monies
>>
>>135915498
Are you dense? If nothing is real on one wrist, and duality is this reality, then everything is real on the other.
Nothing IS real.
0 8 0 8 0
>>
File: 1501047528195.jpg (34KB, 293x357px) Image search: [Google]
1501047528195.jpg
34KB, 293x357px
>>135913263
They're like ants.
Like i mentioned earlier, it's like they're just living based on instinct and compulsory
>>
>>135915417
Open flag in new tab. There's your solution.

>>135915498
So is the main idea here that those who partake in serious conversations outside of petty shit like the media are NPC's?
>>
File: imeannnnnn.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
imeannnnnn.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>135915187
>never said anything about God
>never mentioned paranoia
I just live this way, anon. It's not a job.
>>
File: 1490363100822.jpg (76KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1490363100822.jpg
76KB, 512x512px
>>135915653
im nervous but im sure!
>>135915645
how does one know if they have a soul or blood of ancients? are you one of them?
>>
>>135915899
So hedonism then? Because the basic consensus from what I can tell is that hedonism is actively being advocated for on a mass scale. If their hedonistic, why does that make them any less than human? Because they don't use their brains proactively?
>>
>>135895412
The reason you feel like you live in a world of NPCs is cos they all read the same trashy news and parrot the limited range of opinions they read. But have you ever read /pol/ ??
It's exactly the same fucking echo-chamber effect - morons and zombies parroting each other. Red pillers cannot be the soul hoggers, no-one on /pol/ has a soul.
>>
File: IMG_2302.jpg (43KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2302.jpg
43KB, 320x240px
>>135913300
They really are NPCs though. More and more people are becoming soulless automaton puppets of the matrix. For real people, the world is getting more and more "wrong". We find ourselves questioning things we never did before, and we're beginning to see behind the illusions placed before us. Those with souls are noticing things like the Mandela effect, subliminal symbolism, and media programming. In short, our awareness is increasing. For the NPCs the opposite is true, as the world becomes more and more fake to us, the soulless puppets feel more and more safe. The plastic world soothes them and makes them feel comfortable. They identify with things like modern art, entertainment, and architecture because it is as hollow as they are.
>>
File: 1498035255823.jpg (606KB, 1086x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498035255823.jpg
606KB, 1086x800px
>>135915956
I began to realize my soul was infinite when I was young. I had strange psychological connections with ancient history and even recent history. I get emotional on anniversaries of major conflicts, in particular D-Day June 6, where I believe my last body was killed.

It's something you just "feel" over a lifetime. I know I'm being so vague and I'm sorry but this is literally the first time I've put any of this to writing.
>>
>>135915955
If you're enlightened you know intellectual design is real and you brought up schizo shit.
>Don't believe me? Fine, don't mind.
Implying your accusation isn't accountable on it's own is paranoid-laden with fear of doubt of self and other's attacking you for it.
if you believed yourself, why would you have doubt in the first place especially in a place where we are confirming it.
I'm only trying to help seeing as gnarling teeth and spindling flesh in black mass hell is my territory and I quite like it and enjoy it at this point, so my love doesn't die.
>>
>>135915901
>So is the main idea here that those who partake in serious conversations outside of petty shit like the media are NPC's?
no, just the people who say
>loldude nothing is real it doesn't matter anyway just live ur life
Of course things are real and of course they matter. Just because the universe will collapse or suffer heat death, or just because one day humans will go extinct doesn't mean what's happening here and now isn't real or important. It's an NPCs excuse for being an NPC.
>>
>>135914897
>Vanilla
Good taste desu.
On topic, I long ago decided that the majority of people are not relevant beyond a resource. History has always been moved by small, small parties of intent driven people. Always.
When the food runs out the chaff of the population might be roused to action, but even then they won't know exactly why what's happened has happened. They WILL be ready to follow whatever group provides solutions, so it's up to us to make sure we're that group (nationalists).
>>
File: c28a7e192596bba99b44535941764507.jpg (602KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
c28a7e192596bba99b44535941764507.jpg
602KB, 1200x900px
>>135915956
Alright, but first I must give some backstory...

My name is Marisa Kirisame, and I am the only female member of both the Navy SEALS and Delta Force. One day I woke up at the barracks and had gotten a message from General Sheppard that he needed to see me. So I got dressed in my perfectly cute black witches hat and svelte black dress with a tan apron with an embroidered 'M' on it after combing my curly blonde hair with a braid down the left shoulder tied by a green ribbon.

I got to the HQ as fast as I could I passed some gaurds on the way.

"Stop! do you have permission to - oh its you, Marisa" the guard said. "how come your late?"

"Oh sorry, I said. I had to fix my hair"

"I understand,' the guard replied and let me through but the other guard got mad. "How come youre letting her through, she's late," he said. the other guard said "don't be rude to her, She's the best and most decorated soldier in the SEALs on this whole base!"

"Don't worry,' I said, "I forgive you, your probably new here."

When I got to the HQ several people including General Shepard were waiting. General Shepherd was a tall old man wearing a beret and had a handlebar mustache and was a mormon; his appearance reminded me of jeff foxwhorthy. He carried a 1911 on his left hip and I noticed that he was missing most of the fingers on his right hand. There were several other people too

"Hello Marisa,' Shepherd said, "do you know why you're here?"

'No not really."

"right now i'm trying to get a taskforce together called Taskforce 141, tasked with hunting down the world's greatest terrorists. We originally wanted Private Allen from the Rangers but he was dishorably discharged for misappropriation and inappropriate use of an Army packing mule. The reason you were our second choice is because I didn't think that you could be bothered with a mission that would be so easy for you. You're the fastest person to ever go from enlisted to officer in the history of the Navy, after all.'
>>
>>135905699
If you ask me, people probably were always like this (think of how different the old NEET philosophers were from the normies of their time.) That said, the others are probably right that the media has made things worse.

>>135915264
1) I usually don't repost articles or threads I've picked up to them, but I doubt that it's my actions causing them to be this way. Some of course did get into this stuff after exposure, but the ones I'm complaining about didn't have so much as an initial reaction.
2) I wouldn't have considered this if it were just about politics. Only reason I'm doing so is because I've realized their "mindlessness" extends beyond politics. When you can't even have a heart-to-heart talk with someone (believe me, I've tried) it becomes hard to keep on thinking of them as your friend.
>>
It does get aggravating. My good friend, dude I've known for nearly two decades, is completely blocked out. We've drifted apart but we still chat.
It's shocking, these people will follow the minutiae of Star Wars or the fucking Lego movies, but when presented with the great drama before them, they block it. Weird as fuck man.
>>
>>135916587
"OK, i said, 'I'll here you out"

Shepherd continued. "The mission, should you choose to accept it, is to hunt down Russian Ultranationalist Ivan Chesnokov. He's a mad man with a hate-boner for he West, fueled by his hate and addicion to borscht and vodka. He isn't just a terrorist: he's a mad-dog whore. He also sells weapons AND drugs on the black market with the efficient twist of hiding ounces of the contraband taped into the barrels of the gun itself. On the street they call this a 'two-for-one.' He has directly financed terrorism by selling these weapons to the President of Islam. We must stop him. It is our Duty as Americans because every fight is our fight. What happens over there, affecs us over here. That's why we can't sit this one out. Most people of the world are gentle sheep. But every once in a while, there are wolves. That's what people like us ar for: we are the world's sheepdogs; and I am their Shepherd.'

I'd do it. "i'm in," I said.

"let me introduce you to the team,' Shephard said. "this is captain Price and 'soap' Macavish. Both are from Britain. Here we have callsign 'Roach,' 'Ghost,' and 'Chemo.' our American OPERATORS. and lastly our cream of the crop -"

"no need to introduce us,' I said, 'I already know him'

sitting in the corner was a balding twenty three year old man with the body of a pudgy 14 year old. TF141's CQC, telecommunications, and legal expert. He tought me everything I knew about close quarters combat. I used to wrongly believe that a SMG was the best CQC weapon, but he educated me. 'a general purpose machinegun is the best weapon to use in close quarters,' he told me. 'if you use a SMG, you run out of bullits so fast and then its over. a MG gives you a hundred or more bullets, with way more stopping power. I personally prefer the M60 with Grip and Big Ammo attachments because you only need two hits at close range to kill.'
>>
>>135916378
so how would one know? i can say all of those things about myself, im not sure im an ancient as you say. when i was a child, before i had even entered school, i had dreams of rome and greece. i didn't know what they were until i played Age of Empires when I was a toddler.

i feel my blood boiling in extreme rage whenever i think about the Romanovs and I'm not entirely sure why, but I remember in grade school and this is after being already deep into history for someone at my age. learning about that and just being fucking enraged, but nothing else really ever had that much effect.
>>
File: wouldyouliketoknowmore.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
wouldyouliketoknowmore.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>135915956
I believe one of the best ways to measure the presence of the archetype's soul is the propensity in the individual to Empathize. It's already been shown that higher IQ contributes to this, but if you think about it, empathy is the closest our brains have evolved to telepathy up to this point. Knowing what another person is feeling/thinking without them actually revealing it is a power that only a VERY FEW people possess.
>>
>>135916670
I first met him on a mission in Beirut, where he saved my life. I was very naive back then, I didn't even know the difference between a clip and a magazine, but he corrected me. "most people who watch to many Hollywood movies don't even know that there is a difference between a clip and a mag, but there is an you should learn the difference: it might just save your life. You see how it sticks out of the gun? that's how you know it's a mag. But if it goes inside, it's a clip." "Oh,' I said, "so rifles use mags and pistols use clips!" "exactly!"

Even though I knew him for years, I only knew him by his callsign: Lima Mike Julliet. We then left and got packed for the mission.

----------

We got into the cramped C-130 with all of our gear early the next mission. I was given an assault rifle and an M9 pistol as part of my load-out.

"Man, how come we have to use the 9mm.' Lima Mike Julliet complained. "I'd much rather use my desert eagle on this mission. It's so much more powerful.'

'It can't be helped,' General Shperd replied. 'We're a NATO country, so for easy logistics we all have to use the same gun in the same caliber. I know it sucks: I greatly prefer the 1911 myself, but that's just the what it is.'

Except for me. Even though everyone was given a M9 I snuck my FN Five seveN on board with me, because it was my favorite gun and better than even the m9 or the desert eagel or the 1911. While it didn't have as much stopping power, the Five seveN fired armor piercing 5.7 bullets – just like an M 16; and in a wolrd were all soldiers now wear body armor, it doesn't matter how much stopping power you have if you can't pierce his body armor. IN aDdition, it had twenty one rounds of ammunition in a single clip, and the recoil was so low that you barely even feel it.

"Ok boys,' sheprda said. 'I'll buy you guys beres when you get back'
>>
>>135916748
He steeped out of the plane, the ramp closed and we took off on our 12 hour flight to Siberia. A few hours into the flight, I got bored and dicided to talk to Soap Mactavish. He was super kawaii (kawaii meants cute).

"hello, soap' I said.

'hello marisa,' he said. "I have a feeling we're going to be good frends.'

'me too' I said. 'how are you doing?'

'good,' he said, 'but enough about me, I want to here moar about you!'

"well,' I said,' I'm descended from a long line of soldiers and military experts. It goes as far back as Sun Tzu and his wife Mary Tzu. But then my parents were killed in the Tiananmen Square massacre. I was adopted and raised by Americans. It also turns out that I am the rightful heir to the Chinese thrown if the Emperor of China hadn't been couped by Mao.'

'Fascinating,' Soap said.

'Would you like some tea'? I asked. I had been brewing it in a kettle onboard the plane.

'Sure,' he said. I gave him some and he drank.

'Wow, Marisa; Chinese tea is much better stupid british tea and crumpets.'

'you're too kind, Price-sama,' I blushed, 'anyone with half a brain could make tea like this.'

'No,' he said, 'its really that good. I'll never drink british tea again.' And he never did.

'P-Price? Do you think that when this mission is over… we could… what I mean to say is…. Would you go on a date with me?'

'Sorry, Marisa. I'm a flit.'

He then got up and went into the planes bathroom with Soap-Kun and Roach-chan, even though the bathroom only had one toilet. Even to this day I'll never understand why.

Then several more hours went by after Roach, Soap, and Price returned from the bathroom, all covered in sweat, We had reached our target in Siberia. The Rear door of the C-130 opened up, and we got ready to jump.

Price-sama laughed. "you look worried."

"No," I said, but, ridiculously, my voice broke

The green light in the plane turned from Red to Green, and we all jumped out of the plane.
>>
>>135916373
So your saying that their regression towards more juvenile mannerisms makes them NPC's? And real people are more lucid because they're simply questioning everything and being skeptical about every tid bit that is thrown their way? It sound like basically taking anything that deviates from the basic norm at face value equates to being "real".
>>
>>135916788
We parachuted in the normal way: No HALO jump. A lot of 'pros' think that HALO jumping is great and makes a stealthy insertion, but they're really just a bunch of faggots who don't know how to pilot their parachutes with any skill. The enemy doesn't even barely have a chance to hit you when you're HALO jumping before you open your chute, so where is any skill in that?

We touched down and began unloading supply packages that had been dropped with us. Lima Mike Juliet opened the crate and took out a dangerous looking AR.

"Is that a FAMAS?" I asked.

"yes it is,' he replied. This was the moment I got to see such calculating professionalism at work. No matter how obscure the rifle was, such as the FAMAS, Lima Mike Juliet knew all about it. There was no more knowledgeable weapons expert in the world.

"hand me a clip so I can do some damage," he said, and I handed him some more clips for his M9 pistol.

We then all went off to ambush Ivan and his escorts in the middle of making an arms deal with terrorists.

We stopped when we saw them, and quickly set up an ambush position. They didn't see us, but, with our nightvision googles, we saw them.

"seventeen terrorists.' Soap-kun said, "they're armed with AK-47 ARs and AK-74 submachine guns. Not a problem. Okay on the count of five. One… Two… Five!"

We all opened fire and we cut down several of the terrorists like flies. SO EASY.

Several of the terrorists started running away, and I ran after them with my barret fifty cal.

"Stop right there, Criminal Scum!" I shouted as I caught up to them. They began firing at me and I fired back. With their inaccurate AK-47, none of them could hit me. But I couldn't hit them either, however, because they were obviously experts in the martial art of Gun Kata: The moved in such a way that whenever I was going to shot them, they would dodge out of the way right as the I pulled the trigger.
>>
>>135916459
Oh wait, I meant those who don't partake in serious conversations outside of petty shit.
>>
>>135895412
Yeah, college. Or any time I log onto Faceberg to check club activities. When I see the same people share the same stupid link and have it reappear 15 times in my feed, I begin assuming they're not sentient.
>>
>>135916860
But I did what I had to. I used the technique of point-and-shoot. Because the hands naturally move to what the eye is looking at, one can blindfire a rifle with relative accuracy. I then jumped in the air, spinning in a circle. If I tried to aim at him, he would use his gun kata to dodge out of the way faster than I could aim, but by spinning in a circle, it guaranteed that I would muzzle-sweep him, and all I'd have to was pull the trigger when that happended.

BOOM! Headsot! His head completely explode. I think it is worth mentioning that this is not how the beret .50 cal. is supposed to be used: I was improvising it to be used against people, but it was actually made for shooting down airplanes with incendiary heatseeking bullets. I was out of ammo though, so I grabbed his AK-47. The other terrorist tried to fire at me, from point blank range, but I dropped to the ground, and opened fire, firing into his stomac, legs, and, ankles. I ran back to the rest of the fight.

By now there were only 9 terrorists left, but things started to go bad. One by one, Our M16s started jamming, and LMJ had run out of ammo for his FAMAS. Even mine jammed! So one by one, we all switched to our pistols.

And that's when it happened. They went over the top of our cover and rushed us! We fired at them with our M9s but it didn't do a thing! They just kept coming! And then I realized it; they were all wearing body armor!

I was about to draw my armor piercing Five seveN, but just then I realized we were surrounded and that everyone had surrendered, so I did too. The terrorists then handcuffed us and sat us down on ground. And that's when I saw him face to face; the true face of a madman: Ivan Chesnokov.
>>
>>135916676
You're not necessarily "an ancient", as neither am I. I'm saying that people who can connect spiritually to the distant past obviously have some encoding to carry those emotions and memories through thousands of years. We are the databanks of human civ.
>>
>>135916378
D-day gets me every fucking time.
>>
>>135916966
"WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE? CAPITALIST PIG DISGUSTING!" Ivan Said. He picked up one of our m16 assault rifles. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? YOU COVER GUN IN SO MANY ATTACHMENTS, BUT NOT MAKE GUN ONE SINGLE RUBLES' WORTH BETTER. JUST EXPENSIVE SHIT TRYING TO MAKE ALREADY SHITTY GUN OF EUGEN STONER BETTER. EVEN SYSTEMA IS POORLY DESIGNED. USING SYSTEMA OF DIRECT IMPINGEMENT IS LIKE RIFLE THAT SHITS WHERE IT EATS"

"You monster!" Price-sama shouted "you sell assault weapons to criminals. Weapons like the m14 are illegal in my country for a reason! No civilian needs that kind of firepower!"

Ivan walked over to him and was about to say something, but Lima Mike Juliet quickly diverted his attention to save Price-sama.

"Hey Ivan? How does it feel to know that the AK-47 is just a knock off of the German stg-44? Even the trigger mechanism was stolen from the American M1 Garand!"

Ivan flew into a fit of rage. "YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND, BUT YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD!"

Ivan fired his Mosin Nagant, shooting Lima Mike Juliet through the forehead. The bullet must have passed through his cerebellum: his body collapsed and immediately began convulsing. It also gave him a MASSIVE priapism – his engorged death-erection ejaculating wildly. What a glorious death. I knew without a doubt that he would see Valhalla.

"MY NAME IS IVAN CHESNOKOV' Ivan Chesnokov said, holding up his Mosin Nagant. "AND THIS MY WEAPON. SHE WAS MADE MANUFACTURED UNDER SPECIFICATIONS OF SERGEI MOSIN IN 1891 AND HAS FOUGHT FOR GLORY OF PROLETERIATE IN EVERY WAR OF MOTHER RUSSIA SINCE HER INCEPTION. SHE FIRES RUSSIAN SURPLUS CARTRIDGES. IT COST TWO CENTS TO FIRE THIS GUN FOR TWELVE SECONDS. HER NAME IS SASCHA."

He then cycled the bolt and and shot Captain Price-Sama, killing him instantly.

BOOM!

He then Shot Roach-san, Ghost-chan, and Soap-kun. He then went over to me and spoke

"WOMEN IN ARMY? HA! FEMALE SOLDIER IS GIANT HOLE INTO WICH ARMY SEMEN AND MONEY FLOWS! DOSVEDONIA"
>>
>>135895412
>Getting literally no response from someone

Holy shit I've got that too.
>>
>>135917040
He was about to cycle the bolt, but it suddenly got jammed

"CHERENKOV! FETCH ME TWO-BY-FOUR TO ASSIST IN CYCLING OF WEAPON SYSTEMA OF SERGEI MOSIN!"

This was my only chance to escape. I quickly undid my handcuffs with the ancient chinese art of handcuff-no-jutsu, which had been passed down to me from generation to generation.

I reacted like cat like reflexes, jumping up and running off into the wilderness as fast as I could. Running in a serpentine pattern, I dodged the bullets of the surprised terrorists that tried to fire at me. Ivan then shouldered sascha and took aim and fired. The bullet just barely missed me, but the shockwave of the bullet spun me around. Still, I kept running till I broke contact. Just then I heard sever more gunshots, and I knew that the rest of Task Force 141 had just been executed.

From that day on, I swore revenge, and would Track Ivan Chesnokov to the ends of the Earth.
>>
>>135916363
Go away shill
>>
>>135917070
Weeks past by. I used my art of ninjutsu to stealthily follow him. And I followed him. I followed him across Russia. I followed him across Europe…

I followed him to America.

Then, one night when I was in a hotel, I turned on the TV to C-Span 3 (it was always so exciting) and what I saw I couldn't believe. There he was – General Shepherd – standing before the House Armed Services Committee. He was talking about us.

"As you can see,' he said, "When their M16s Jammed, they were forced to use their backup side arms. Our special forces team was on the offensive and winning up until this point. It was only after switching to their side arms that these best-of-the-best soldiers were overrun. Why? Because their 9mm pistols just didn't have enough stopping power. There's just not enough kinetic energy to create hydrostatic shock. The warnings have been there for years, but we didn't listen. And now, these brave heroes, these sheepdog protectors, have paid for it with their lives. This is what happens when logistics leads practicality, instead of the other way around.

Therefore, it is my recommendation that the American Military immediately return to the Colt M1911 as its standard issue service pistol."

The next day, before I headed out to continue tracking Ivan, I read a newspaper. The headline read "OLD PISTOL MAKES COMBACK AS NEW STANDARD.' – they had re-adopted that 1911.

I followed Ivan down the block; but he didn't notice. I noticed, however, that there was a third party that was watching Ivan, but they didn't notice me either.

Suddenly, a van pulled and ran and men jumped out. The put a black bag over Ivan's head and shoved him into the van. Did we finally get him? It looked like we did, but my Tzu sense was tingling.
>>
This is a mastrubatory theory, makes people who read it and believe it think they are better than large swathes of the population for nonexistent reasons.
>>
>>135917129
So I stealthily snuck around to the back of the van, and got on the ground. I then wiggled my way under the van on my back. In the Special Forces, we refer to this maneuver as 'walking the dinosaur.' I then strapped myself to the underside of the van, and it took off.

After several hours of driving, the van stopped. I looked around and saw my surroundings, and instantly knew where we were: Shepherds secret special operations headquarters base!

I unhooked myself as soon as the van entered the compound and ran off. No one saw me. I then scaled the base till I got to an air duct. I removed the cover and crawled inside. I crawled through the passages until I heard General Shepherd talking. He was talking to one of his assistants on his staff.

"Do you understand what a Sheepdog is?" he asked his assistant

"of course."

"Then as you know, a sheepdog protects sheep. It protects the Sheep from the Wolves. But where do the Sheepdogs come from? A thought provoking question, to be sure. What happened was, the Shepherds took their greatest enemy, and bred them into their best friend. Fighting their nightmare with a harnessed version of that nightmare. In short, all Sheepdogs… were originally Wolves"

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in, Ivan."

Unfettered, Ivan opened the door and sat himself down.

"Thank you, Mr. Chesnokov; you've done a great service to this great country. I'm sorry we had to extract you like that; for the sake of appearances."

"IT IS GREAT HONOR GENERAL SHEPHERD OF U.S. ARMY. YOUR IDEA OF LOADING ALL THE M9S WITH BLANKS WAS TRICKERY USUALLY RESRVED FOR FILTHY RUSSIAN ORTHODOX JEW. VERY CLEVER. AS SOON AS THEIR RIFLES JAMMED, TAKING THEM WAS AS EASY AS SHOOTING CONSCRIPTS IN TIGHTLY PACKED LANDING CRAFT… OR SHOOTING FISH IN A BARREL AS YOU AMERICANS MIGHT SAY. HOW DID YOU MAKE ALL THE M16 RIFLES JAM?'

Shepherd laughed, "I didn't do a thing, they all jammed on their own."

"AND WHAT ABOUT OUR DEAL?"
>>
>>135906188
>Do you shave?
Blacks can't into beards
>>
>>135916481
seperate the bluebloods from the rebloods, aristocracy existed for a reason. bluebloods = PCs. prove me wrong.
>>135916730
>Knowing what another person is feeling/thinking without them actually revealing it is a power that only a VERY FEW people possess.

huh? its just called being perceptive and being able to anaylse, is it not?
>>
>>135917196
"Right. As part of our deal, you get amnesty for turning yourself in and cooperating with us. I've already gotten my end of what I wanted. But first – I need to be absolutely certain – did you kill all of them? Every. Single. One. Well?

"OF COURSE I DID WHY WOULD RUSSIAN TERRORIST LIE?"

"good. Now get up and we'll escort you out of here."

Shepherd pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

"for appearances sake."

Ivan gets up and turns around. The General handcuffs him, and then puts a black bag over his head and leads him out of the room. I followed them through the base via the airducts system. Sheperd led him into a Strange Room. The room was strange. In the room there was some equipment and a workbench and a single chair. Shepherd sat Ivan down in the chair and handcuffed him to it. He then removed the bag from Ivan's head

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?"

"I'm sorry Ivan, but I have to tie up a few loose ends"
"WHAT THE FUCK! YOU LIED TO ME!"

"What makes you think I wouldn't lie to you after I lied right in front of congress?"

"SO WHAT. LYING IS IN THOSE PEOPLE'S JOB DESCRIPTION."

"I'm sorry Ivan, but this is the way that it has to be. You deserve to know the truth before you die though. You remember the Beslan School Hostage Massacre? Of course you do, it was the reason you went terrorist in the first place. Officially, it was perpetrated by the Chechens. But you know better, you know how it was really caused by Americans. Remember? You found the body of an American among the hostage takers. You did research. You found that the body was that of special operator S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Americans were responsible for the Beslan Massacre, pretending to be Chechens. That's when you vowed not only your revenge against the already hated west, but also against Russia, saying that the new government was soft and too western for not pursuing the Americans out of vengeance.
>>
>>135916481
>>135914897
>virginilla
>>
>>135906781
>are these people aware they block it out, or do they do it subconciously?
Perhaps somewhat akin to a survival mechanism
>>
>>135917253
But what if I told you that it was all a lie? That it was in reality, not a false-flag attack, but a double reverse falseflag attack? That Americans weren't responsible, but instead it was indeed chechens?"

"FUCK CHECHENS!"

"I know it's hard to believe, but its true."

"BUT STALKER— ''

"There never was a STALKER!1! All the documents were forged. The real STALKER, Gomer Gaylord Pyle, was never a member of the CIA, he was never a member of MEUSOC, he was never even officially a member of the Marines. He was discharged on the grounds of don't ask don't tell, and for failing PT five times in a row, before he ever even finished bootcamp. We chose the name STALKER because that's what he said he wanted to be when he went spec-ops. Hell, I was there on the day he was discharged. 'get out of here, Pyle' the drill sergeant shouted. 'Pyle's not my real name anymore, its STALKER,' he responded. 'GET OUT OF HERE STALKER!' the drill sergeant then shouted back. Pyle then said 'Whatever man, I'm too cool for your brainwashing; you can't fire me, I quit.' He died a short while later from colon cancer from the accumulation of years and years of semen rotting away inside his rectum. We took the body from the morgue, altered the documents to say that he was never discharged, and posthumously promoted him to Master Gunnery Sergeant, where he officially became listed as Special Agent S.T.A.L.K.E.R. We then gave the body to the Chechens for them to leave at the scene, so that the Russians would blame America. I had hoped that it would provoke the Russians into attacking us, a war that I knew we would win. Why else do you think the 'top secret' documents surrounding agent STALKER were so easy to find? We wanted you to find them; well not you specifically, I could have never predicted that you would be the outcome; I meant 'you' as in the Russian Government.
>>
>>135916748
>>135916788
>>135916860
>>135916966
>>135917040
>>135917070
>>135917129
>>135917196
GTFO COD BOT fucking hell dude what is your issue??
>>
File: 1476936241489.jpg (56KB, 204x363px) Image search: [Google]
1476936241489.jpg
56KB, 204x363px
>>135917262
vanilla ice cream? i love ice cream! one day i want to snowboard down a mountain of ice cream! my favorite flavor of ice cream is strawberry!
>>
>>135895412
I'm usually the one ignoring people with a blank stare because people are fucking boring and I didn't ask for this conversation.
>>
>>135917309
I'm actually glad that it didn't succeed. In retrospect, having terrorists commit an act of terror against Russian civilians, leaving an American body behind in hopes that the Russians would think Americans were responsible and then invade America is one of the most fucking retarded ideas ever."

"IF I EVER GET OUT OF HERE I WILL KILL YOU SO HARD YOU DIE TO DEATH!"

"it's a shame that's not going to happen. Its time for you to die, but first I'm going to have a little fun.'

"HA! YOU CAN TORTURE ME, BUT IT CAN'T DO A THING. YOU CAN KILL MAI WAIF, BUT I CAN REMARY. YOU CAN KILL MY CHILDREN, BUT I CAN ALWAYS PROCREAT AGAIN FOR THE GLORY OF MORE WORKERS FOR MOTHER RUSSIA. YOU CAN KILL BUT I AM LIKE GREAT AND FEROCIUS HONEY BADGER: I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK."

"Silly Ivan, I'm going to do worser than kill you. I'm going to hurt you, right where it really counts."

Shepard then dragged over some of the equipment and removed Sasha from a case and set it out on the workbench.

"PUT HER DOWN DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER"

"sorry, Ivan"

Shepherd then cut off the stock on the Mosin, adding a tactical retractable stock and a pistol grip. Ivan Screamed.

Shepherd then rechambered the mosin in 5.56 NATO. Ivan began crying. I don't understand why, though, of all the things that shepherd did, that was probably and improvement. Shepherd then attached rails to sides, top, and bottom of the gun. On these rails he attached a flashlight, an AN PEQ laser, and an ACOG scope which was also covered in rails.

"PLEASE. YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH. JUST LEAVE HER ALONE"

'I'm not nearly done with her yet,' shephered said, opening a can of duracoat.

"NNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

By the time that shepherd had finished, and that his Tactical Mosin Nagant lay in front of Ivan, Ivan Chesnokov was a broken man.

Shepherd then drew his 1911 with his left hand and then pressed the barrel against Ivan's forehead.
>>
>>135916604
>I wouldn't have considered this if it were just about politics. Only reason I'm doing so is because I've realized their "mindlessness" extends beyond politics. When you can't even have a heart-to-heart talk with someone (believe me, I've tried) it becomes hard to keep on thinking of them as your friend.

If you can't have a heart to heart, have you tried telling them the raw truth including how you feel on the matter?

>I usually don't repost articles or threads I've picked up to them, but I doubt that it's my actions causing them to be this way. Some of course did get into this stuff after exposure, but the ones I'm complaining about didn't have so much as an initial reaction.

>I don't repost articles or threads I've picked up to them
Have you perhaps considered that perhaps it's the because your giving them articles and threads to them instead of actually taking the time to reason with them, that they have become indifferent and don't take you seriously?
>>
>>135916928
most of the time, yes. Some NPCs have a line they will give you when asked about X subject that goes outside of normie range, but when asked to defend the stance they draw a blank and will either talk in circles or say something along the lines of "why does it matter?" or "I don't know you tell me"
>>
>>135917213
It's easy to take it for granted if you possess the ability. Don't overestimate your fellow man.
>>
>>135917365
"I'm sorry Ivan. But sick dogs need to be put down'

I couldn't watch any longer. I had to do something. I suddenly busted down from the airduck, landing grace-full, a pair of tactical flasbang concussion grenades droping from inside my skirt as I gave a small curtsy. The flash blinded all three of us, but I used my memory of the room to run over to Ivan, undo his handcuffs with my handcuff-no-jutsu, and drag him out the door.

From that moment on, Ivan and I swore revenge, and would track General Shepherd to the ends of the Earth.

--------

Ivan and I quickly ran as fast as we can. As soon as our vision returned we looked around. General Shepherd was gone. He had run off in the other direction while we were all blinded.

"GENERAL SHPHERD MUST DIE FOR HIS SINS"

"I know,' I said, handing Ivan a AK-47 and a comm link. We tuned our comlinks in to Shepherds channel

"Sir! We heard an explosion from the torture room! Are you OK?" a guard said over the commlink

"It's Marisa,' Shepherd said. "Back up priority Items and burn the Rest. Fireteams: there's no chance on stopping such a skilled Operator; just delay here until we are ready to pull out."

Suddenly some of Shepherd's soldiers rushed at us, but my M4 – chambered in .50 Grendel, of course – tore through them like a hot knife through butter.

"let's go," I shouted to Ivan. We ran outside, shooting at Shephered's soldiers as we sprinted across open gorund. We ran for the Armory to get even more firepower. As we ran to the armory, Ivan and I saw a AC-130 taking off from the runway: Shephered was trying to escape.
>>
>>135917463
As soon as we got into the armory, we got more ammo, some grenades, and a Strela-3 AAA. We also grabbed a pair of gasmasks, a pair of ghillie suits, and a Pair of Flack Jackets. I normaly didn't wear body armor like the flack jackets, my cute dress was enough layers of clothes as it is. When I did wear body armor, most spec-ops like myself wear the Type-9 Denim-weave body armor. While it was only resistant against lower calibers, it had the advantage of being inconspicuous among civilians.

There was no being inconspicuous at this point, however, so I put the flak jacket on anyway.

Suddenly, we heard a broadcast all across the base via loudspeaker:

"All units be advised. This is callsign Sheepdog-01. The site has been compromised. I'm executing directive one-one-six-bravo. If you're still on the base and alive and you can hear this, your service will be honored. Shephered out."

"this is bad!" I told Ivan "Shepherd's going to activate a tacticle Nuke!"

"THEN WE MUST FIND A WAY OUT OF HEAR AND QUICKLY" said Ivan

Ivan and I ran outside, there were some panicking soldiers of shepherd running for their lives, but I shot them all dead just to safe.

There were several Humvees around, and they were our only form of escape.

"HOW LONG DO WE HAVE UNTIL THE DETONATION OF ATOMIC WEAPON?"

"About five minutes" I said.

Ivan and I rushed into the barracks and began looking frantically: If we were going to get those Humvees started we were going to have to find their keys

"Can you find any keys?!"

"NYET!"

"I Found one!"

We rushed outside and began trying the key in every single Humvee we found.

But none of the keys was the right one!

"only two minutes left!" I shouted

"WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO ESCAPE LETHAL RADIUS OF BLAST"

"I have an idea!" I said. There was an Abrams tank on the base. The two of us ran for it, climbed inside, locked the hatches, and waited for the explosion.
>>
>>135917426
wait but seriously, is that not normal? what the fuck?
>>
>>135904641
What the hell
>>
>>135917504
"I'M SORRY MARISA," Ivan said. "I SHOULD HAVE NEVER SAID THOSE THINGS ABOUT YOU BACK IN SERBIA, ABOUT HOW YOU WERE A WOMAN ON A SPEC-OPS TEAM. YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND, WHEN I WAS DIGGING THROUGH AMERICAN INTELLIGENCE AFTER BESLAN, I FOUND THAT YOU WERE NOT THE FIRST FEMALE OPERATOR. THERE WAS ANOTHER. BECAUSE SHE WAS THE ONLY WOMAN IN UNIT, SHE LET IT GO TO HER HEAD, ACTING AS IF IT MADE HER SPECIAL AND WENT SO FAR AS TO MAKE HER VAGINA HER ONLY DEFINING CHARACTERISTIC, EVEN REFFERING TO HERSELF BY HER GENDER. SHE WAS LATER DISCHARGED FROM SERVICE WHEN SHE WAS ON A STING OPERATION PRETENDING TO BE A PROSTITUTE TO GET CLOSE TO THE LEADER OF A BLACK DRUG GANG, BUT SHE SEEMED TO HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT IT WAS A STING, AND DIDN'T EVEN COLLECT PAYMENT. PERHAPS YOU HAVE HEARD OF HER; HER CODENAME WAS GirL"

Ivan paused

"IF I HAD ONLY KNOWN THAT AMERICANS LIKE YOU EXISTED I WOULD HAVE NEVER COMMITED THOSE ACTS OF TERRORSIM"

"Its okay," I said, " its in the past."

"MARIA YOU REALLY ARE AMAZING. YOU ARE THE BEST OPERATOR I HAVE EVER SEEN"

"oh stop it you, I'm an airhead"

"REGARDLESS, I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME"

"Don't feel special. I-It's no like I like you or anything, I just couldn't complete the mission without you. Baka!"

I suddenly felt sad, "Oh man, weren't those soldiers that we just shot and killed… Americans?"

"NO, IT IS OK, THEY WERE JUST SHEPHERD'S MERCENARIES FOR HIRE"

"Thanks Ivan" I said, "I feel better." Mercenaries were all cutthroat baby killers so I didn't care if they died. Mercenaries weren't really people.

KABOOM!

The nuke exploded outside, rocking the tank back and forth, but we were protected, insid e of it.

We then put on our gasmasks, which were made during WWI to protect soldiers in the trenches from fallout, and stepped out side.

Circling the blast area high above, was Shepherd's AC-130 gunship. Then we heard two jets in the distance and listened to the comlink
>>
>>135917360
If people bombard you with a large amount of information on a subject you have no prior knowledge or background in and expect you to level with them as their intellectual equal on the subject, why wouldn't you give them a blank stare?
>>
>>135917540
"This is Shepherd. You cleared to go on a thunderrun"

But general, we don't have visual confirmation. This could be danger close for any surviving friendlies"

"do it anyway!"

A-10s were going to strafe our position!

"Ivan! Put on your ghillie suits so that the airsupport can't see us!"

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRT

The a-10s cannon fired, sending shrapnel everywhere. We were fare enough away that our flak jackets protected us from the shrapnel.

The pilot spoke on the commlink "sir, we got a hitmarker, but whoever's down there is till alive!"

The ac-130 began cannon-spamming into the ground below. Even with our protection, even though we were invisible with our ghillie suits, it would get us eventually. I aimed my Strela 3 at the ac-130, waited for the tone, and then fired. The ac-130 deployed countermeasures, which worked at first, but the missile looped back around and hit the plane. It exploded into a fireball, and the debris started crashing toward us.

"Ivan run!"

BOOM. The debris landed all around us, and I blacked out.

When I came to, I looked around but couldn't find Ivan. Dazed and confused, I stumbled around clumsily, and then I saw him: General shephered was alive and leaning against some wreakage.

I ran at, him trying to draw my Five-seveN, but he knocked it out of my hand, and knocked me to the ground.

"how the hell did you servive!" I shouted.

"I flew C-130s in the national guard and you think I don't know how to make a crash landing,' shepherd said. "Marisa, I am disappoint."

"You monster! You tried to kill us all just so you could get the 1911 reinstated!"

"and If I had asked you to throw your lives away in a suicide mission that would have saved hundreds of thousands less than the one I sent you on, you would have gladly done so. I don't see how this is any different."

I was furious, "You don't see how it's any different? That would be WAR; but what you did isn't war, it's politics!"
>>
>>135917591
"But war is politics. War always has been, ever since it was first invented; and war... war doesn't changes."

Shepherd drew his 1911 and then began speaking again:

"perhaps you don't quite understand.. do you remember the time before I was a general. What was my favorite side arm?"

Sudenly I remembered, "Wait a minute... I know who you are! you were part of the Experimental Weapons Procurement and Development Bureau... Glocks! You used to love Glocks!"

"That's right! A german handgun that costs more than a shit-tier operator like you makes in a month. I used tobelieve in glocks, but then it happened.

I lost three fingers in the blink of an eye, and the range officer just fucking watched!

After that day, I had my eyes opened. I was using a pistol that wasn't even made in America, and I had payed the price. American soldiers were using German made smgs, Belgian made machineguns, and Italian made pistols – chambered in puny 9mm! Where does it end? But our Sheepdogs deserve better than that, They deserve America and American innovation. That's why we need the 1911. it's nut'n fancy, but it gets the job done. And that's why I'm here. Because sometimes, even God needs a hero. I'm sure you'll understand."

He put the gun to my head. Right as he fired, Ivan tackled Shepherd to the ground, the bullet missing my head by inches. They rolled around for a while, trying to redirect the 1911 at one another. But shepherd was out muscling him, and the barrel was inches away from Ivan's face. I had to do something.

"hey Shepherd!" I shouted, "I talked to some contacts in the government, and they're only using the 1911 as a temporary measure: the real caliber that the U.S. is going to adopt is 10mm .40 S&W!"

"you lying bitch!" Shepherd shouted. Quick as a flash, Shepherd wrenched the gun away from Ivan and shot me right in the head. Ivan then grabed the gun from Sheppered and shot him, but the .45 bounced of shepered's body armor.
>>
>>135917656
I lay there for a while, in a pool of my own blood. But then I rolled onto my stomach and began crawling toward my Five-seveN. I could hear Shepherd pummeling Ivan to a pulp in the background. I grabbed my Five seveN and turned to face Shepherd. He was straddling Ivan and pummeling him in the face, but he stoped to look up at me in disbelief.

"But I shot you in the Face!" he said

"fuck you glocksucker" I said.

I then emptied my entire clip into him. The Five seveN's special, superior ammo pierced through his body armor, then split into three pieces, filling Shepherd's body with 63 individual wounding vectors. He was dead as a dead wanker can get.

Now if I could just... Oh yeah, there's a bleeding half inch hole in my head. About that... The truth is, I have a Dark and Troubled Past™. When I was a child, I suffered from nearly fatal seizures from my epilepsy. The only solution was a radical hemispherectomy. Even though I had a male's body, whatever part of my mind was responsible for masculinity got scooped out along with the part of my brain responsible for the seizures. When General Shepered shot me, the bullet passed harmlessly through the empty side of my skull.

"DA. LETS GET OUT OF HERE"

Ivan and I then got out of there and rented a room in a cheap motel.

Ivan through me onto the bed. 'Pomf' went the bed as the air rushed out of the mattress from my impact.

"Wah! What are we gonna do on the bed?" I asked. But I already knew what we were about to do on the bed. Ivan and I then made love.
>>
>>135917417
That's means they're parroting. That doesn't make them an NPC. And if parroting is their default go to, no wonder they would get defensive the moment you ask for more context.
>>
>>135917510
Not that I've seen. Some people have gradations of the sense, but most are basic skills (recognizing subtle body ques/eye movements). I'm talking about the ability to "feel" a person's true aura from just simply the air around them.
>>
>>135916363
(You)

>>135917510
>>135917426
Just going to chime in here, but I thought being unable to do so was considered "abnormal" if anything. Think of how often people consider that a symptom of mental disorders/general psychopathy.
>>
>>135917698
Even though we had killed Sheppered, I was still very depressed. Shepherd had succeeded in making the 1911 the standard side arm, and all of my friends from TF 141 were dead. I put on my headphones, and began listening to Linkin Park on my i-pod, and began to cry. Then suddenly I saw a cute looking, smiling, ferret like creature with long ears.

"Hello, Marisa," it said, "my name is Kyubei"

"hello Kyubei," I said.

"I can sense that you have a Dark and Troubled Past™," he said. "do you know who Mary Tzu is?"

"of course I do. She was my great great great great great great grandmother."

"She was one of the best warriors in all of existence. She was the real reason that her husband Sun Tzu was such a good strategist. But what if I told you that her warrior spirit was so strong that she was reincarnated over and over again and again down her family line, and that you are her current reincarnation."

"Are you saying," I asked, "that I am a Mary Tzu?"

"yes," said kyubey, "you are one of the greatest Mary Tzu's ever. Because of all the emotional stress from all the different lives spent as a warrior are cumulative, you carry the emotions of hundreds of times what you know. That is why I want you to make a contract with me. If you make a contract with me. When you die, I'll get to turn all of that emotion into energy to stave off the Heat Death of the universe. In exchange you get one wish. You can wish for anything you want; with your wish you can become anything that you want"

Kyubey said I could become anyting, so I became God.

I then used my power to reset the world to before Sheperd's treachery. None of the TF 141 members where dead now, and even Ivan Chesnokov was a member of TF 141, he even began to embrace western weapons and started to go by the callsign 'BOOF'. The Five seveN was now the standard issue side arm, just as it should be. I then also ended the entropic decay of the universe, so no one will have to worry about Heat Death ever again.
>>
>>135917510
It isn't.
only present in a a single ethnicity.
And only a few percent of that ethnicity.
To no be mistaken with the ability to sympathize.
Empathy understand what hasn't been lived, sympathy only evoke memories to create a reassuring kindred.
Also, I'm cooking so I may not have the time to elaborate, sorry.
>>
>>135917772
dude I'm getting really fucking tired of scrolling through your shitty fan-fic.
>>
>npcs
Life isnt a video game you virgin neckbeard fatty fat fatfuck.
>>
>>135916363
The other 2 responses to this pretty much showcase your statement.
>>
>>135917510
Telepathical empathy? Is that normal?
Usually, the NPC's use it to blankly react to others, while someone who uses it to make actual feeling.
It's also your mouth.
>>
>>135904795
>pcH8
Spot the npc
>>
File: CGD-9539.jpg (32KB, 455x600px) Image search: [Google]
CGD-9539.jpg
32KB, 455x600px
>>135917772
But most off all, I became a god who looks after soldiers and OPERATORS, guiding them to Valhalla when they go. So no matter where you are, as long as you use a Five SeveN or fight on a battlefield, Whether your one of elite operators with a code-name, or one of the countless faceless Anonymous grunts to wear a uniform, you'll never have to fight alone; Marisa Kirisame will be with you, always.
>>
>>135917760
Again, yes, most humans possess the basic ability. They have to, or else society would collapse. BUT what I'M talking about takes it 10 steps farther. Seeing someone's aura, knowing their past/thoughts without even having to talk to them.
>>
>>135917940
Shill pls go
>>
>>135917807
This guy gets it
>>
File: 1498100661716.png (126KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
1498100661716.png
126KB, 500x431px
>>135918033
There's a reason people call you A FUCKING LEAF.
>>
>>135918022
Jesus' eyes widened an imperceptible amount as he took in the sight of Noah, naked, before him. Fumbling for something witty, he said; "So ark's not the only bit of wood my father gave you."
Noah grinned-- his grey eyes flashing in lust. Your father isn't the only one who gives me wood."
Jesus laughed, "I can see that."
>>
>>135918149
Better than A FUCKING SHILL
>>
>>135917395
The act of reposting is meant to introduce the issue(s) to the circle if anything. Usually the same few of us just take off from there without much difficulty, but again about two thirds of the circle just continues having side conversations about whatever trifles (video games, TV, anime etc.) they currently have on their mind.

As for telling them the raw truth, that's not really a problem since I've been really open with this stuff. We all know how the "thinking" members of the group feel on certain issues, as well as their political leanings, partly because we've been friends long enough to not get triggered or afraid of disagreements.
>>
>>135917739
i mean.. isnt that just me feeling their vibes? that gut feeling? thats normal is it not? i can just sense it you know? if i overanaylse mentally when i have a bat gut reaction to someone, no matter what they've always been awful humans and i should've listened to my gut.
>>135917807
i honestly barely can sympathise with people. but when i feel empathy, its an INSANE feeling. i have no words to describe it.
>>
>>135918029
im capable of doing that but only to specific people, its rare but sometimes i can just explain,, everything. i like to freak people out doing it sometimes, ill talk to them about their life and constantly just ask questions or frame things to freak them out, because i know their entire past without having said a word.
>>
>>135901846
I agree with everything you said except your opinions on PTSD. It's not like that, see something gruesome and become unable to repress your panic attacks, it's much more deep and it feels like you've disrespected a little bit of PTSD victims when you said that all it takes is for a person to see a kid's corpse to reach their condition. In truth, it's far more complex than that.

Few years ago I went to swim on a beach, got dragged along a current and reached a space where I couldn't put my feet on the ground and the waves were high as hell. As I tried to swim back out of the hole, the current kept pushing me back. When I noticed I couldn't get out of it, I tried to call my friends and people around, all which were close, to help me out of it. They just stared at me, and wouldn't move a muscle of their faces. My two friends kept asking whether someone could swim there and get me and nothing. From when it started, less than one minute had passed already and I thought that for sure that's where I would die.

I struggled to keep my head at surface level, to not get pushed even further back, to yell for help and fucking nothing else other that extreme fatigue came out of that. That's when I put my body belly-up and just floated there, feeling the current pushing me and wondering how long would it take for me to die once the water got into my lungs.

Then I felt some people moving in the water, looked around and noticed that the current dragged me all the way back around to the edge, and the lifeguards were arriving. The current pulled me back, so I could get up on my feet, so all they did was escort me back to their guardpost and have me fill some papers and talk to me.

I know this lasted for 2-3 minutes and that's a lot when the adrenaline in your body can make you feel like every milisecond takes an eternity to come. I don't think I have PTSD and my blood pressure went way up just by writing this, so imagine soldiers actually afflicted by it.
>>
>>135918267
What am I even shilling? A differing opinion?

>>135918346
Are these friends who disregard you big readers by any chance? Because sometimes, asking the right questions works better than just giving them a headline and a bunch of passages. If the people don't care, why would they go out of their way to read something that they feel has no relation of significance to them?
>>
>>135914866
Imagine that day, in light of what we speak of now.
Did they know they were throwing away more than their lives?
Were they having a final true celebration of the birth of the saviour?

To have been there in that moment...
>>
>>135900021
This is erie I was just thinking about the same thing today while on the shitter at work. I'm a half Jew and have had a lot of trouble integrating this unfortunate fact into my personality, as I was adopted by a conservative white gentile family whom I love and they were good to me. So naturally since I didn't have any familial issues other than a bit less than biological connection with my family I grew well into conservative beliefs as an adult and spent a lot of time downtrodden about the state of the country and king nigger getting elected so on and so forth.

Fast forward to a few years back when I find this place and become super ethnically conscious, realize which of my weird personality qwerks are because of Jew blood, and not understand why white people were so ok with ushering in their own destruction.

After years of trying to red pill as many as I can, using my jewish ethnicity as a barrier to keep out the 'fucking white male' counter-arguments I've converted a few, but it never really stops blowing my mind how little people care about the truth or have any capability of arriving at it independently. Sometimes I just think, 'goddamn the goyim are fucking stupid' whenever I see jew tricks way out in the open.
You guys are great though, I just saved about 12 screen grabs I hadn't seen before in a thread earlier today there is so much useful information floating around here, I'm sorry my ancestors are such trash, I would proudly walk side by side with you as we (WE) march them to the ovens.
>>
>>135918621
Imagine hoow bad it is for all tthe women and trans* persons though
>>
File: 567358383989.jpg (3KB, 137x46px) Image search: [Google]
567358383989.jpg
3KB, 137x46px
>>135918029
>Seeing someone's aura

You had me at empathy

kys
>>
File: makeokuugreatagain.jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
makeokuugreatagain.jpg
48KB, 480x480px
>>135907202
I know that feeling. When I had a job keeping up with politics was really hard.
>>
>>135898987
Bs I'm like this and I'm pretty sure a lot more people are
>>
>>135908376
I came very close to something like this in an acid trip losing ego and feeling a shared consciousness type of experience with the world.
>>
>>135895412
>Group A has souls
>Group B doesn't have a soul

Wow that mentality certainly isn't going to justify terrible actions by certain individuals or groups.
>>
>>135907202
People with no lives keep track of politics so they can pretend they have something to talk about with other people even though it always ends in an angry shouting match
>>
>>135918022
*hops past mid and deagles u in the head*
>>
>>135919079
Basically OP is saying that jews do have souls and goyim don't
>>
>>135918029
>>135917807
>>135918596

Well now that you put it that way, I can't think of anyone I personally know who has that gift. Do you know any historical figures who likely did though? I'm curious if these sorts of things are noticeable enough for most people to catch on to (at least enough to think it worth recording.)

>>135918688
The only reading they ever really did was that forced upon them by schoolwork. I guess they were able to analyze literature since it meant passing the class, but I have never seen them bother discussing it for fun, let alone actually thinking about how the themes may apply to modern life. It's cruel irony too considering how I know they have stuff like Brave New World under their belt (interestingly enough not 1984 though.)
>>
>>135919196
>being friends with nor-
>1984
>FUCKING POL SHEEPLE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: cyph.jpg (29KB, 663x422px) Image search: [Google]
cyph.jpg
29KB, 663x422px
>>135918894
Cool dude. No thanks, but I'm being honest with you anons. Like I said in my first post, take it or leave it but we exist.
>>
>>135900489
>However, this would predict that as the population increased a subpopulation of the human species would start identifying with animals and that has not yet been observed.

I don't see a problem with this theory. Population explosion, rise of furries, rise of the internet, and then it all reaches critical mass through Tumblr.
>>
>>135919196
i have the same haplogroup as hitler and napoleon
>>
>>135919196
Well there's your problem. If your not dealing with avid readers, you have to adapt to their style of interest if you want to get anywhere with them. And it sounds like the more social types, so trying reeling them into your train of thought by conversation.
>>
File: 348.gif (457KB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
348.gif
457KB, 390x293px
>>135919362
>take it or leave it but we exist.

Every single person who says this has the exact same look. That is how I know what you're saying is bullshit. Fucking NPCs man.
>>
File: 1479504575567.png (167KB, 388x348px) Image search: [Google]
1479504575567.png
167KB, 388x348px
>>135919196
It's not a real thing. People react physically, via mental networking, but it's still not a pertinent, physical thing to be visually assessed. People determine how things are real by their solidity. Almost all metaphysical things are not physical, except the universal code which can be observed in LITERALLY EVERYTHING if you know what to attune to.
You're feeling when you're doing that, not seeing. It won't be physical.
>>
File: 75637653763.png (22KB, 606x120px) Image search: [Google]
75637653763.png
22KB, 606x120px
>>135919508
I'm really quite angry at myself that I started this meme
>>
>>135919674
hitler was a black man
>>
File: IMG_1694.jpg (35KB, 300x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1694.jpg
35KB, 300x308px
>>135917708
This is what happens when you parrot.
>>
>>135919196
Ghandi, Mother Teresa, Adolf Hitler. Not joking.
>>
File: !!!.jpg (326KB, 1565x1955px) Image search: [Google]
!!!.jpg
326KB, 1565x1955px
>>135919172
>>
>>135915270
did you actually read his post?

we're not talking about using your brain here, it's like we're all running on the same computer and your 'process' allocates resources from this main computer system

i mean it's all fun memeing but at least read the fucking posts
>>
>>135919737
Wrong. E1b1b came from North Africa (Ancient Egypt) and spread to Western Asia and then Europe. These darker-skinned peoples eventually mutated white skin in order to absorb more vitamin D from the sun.

You're somewhat correct. Everyone was once a nigger. Some evolved.
>>
File: 1483945752427.jpg (72KB, 1024x718px) Image search: [Google]
1483945752427.jpg
72KB, 1024x718px
>>135919861
sorry partner
>>
>>135919788
You become a middle age time period shota sex doll?
>>
>>135919600
You're judging my "look" by my pic related? Cmon man, you're better than that. Sorry you can't relate to the metaphysical conversation here, maybe in your next life?
>>
>>135919958
i was joking but my haplogroup is e1b1b

i am maltese.
>>
>>135919891
>believing the 10% meme
Are you actually retarded?
>>
“A considerable percentage of the people we meet on the street are people who are empty inside, that is, they are actually already dead. It is fortunate for us that we do not see and do not know it. If we knew what a number of people are actually dead and what a number of these dead people govern our lives, we should go mad with horror.”

– G.I. Gurdjieff

https://veilofreality.com/2011/04/18/organic-portals-soulless-humans/
>>
>>135920014
No. I just know exactly what you look like irl.
>>
File: dead.jpg (114KB, 660x600px) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
114KB, 660x600px
>>135919971
>>
File: takethis.gif (500KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
takethis.gif
500KB, 500x200px
>>135920067
Oh so he IS an empath after all! LOL go for it my dude let's see those skills.
>>
File: 1478960003262.jpg (87KB, 592x644px) Image search: [Google]
1478960003262.jpg
87KB, 592x644px
>>135920149
ill remember you marisa
>>
>>135920030
He is talking about qualities, intensity while you can only understand what you've heard previously, fucking npc.
>>
>>135905699
FLUORIDE and Heavy metal poisoning -> Pineal gland calcification + Hypothyroidism = chemical mental prison.
Causes: Inability to dream (DMT), mental fog, apathy, loss of intuition, loss of memory, low metabolic activity, and a long etc. These are verified.
And I suspect that the calcified pineal gland acts as an antenna for radio waves, making mind control easy, though I don't have much to back this claim.
>>
File: IMG_1059.jpg (78KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1059.jpg
78KB, 625x626px
>>135918892
Kek. I know a girl who for real claims she has ptsd from getting her ass grabbed and dry humped by a pervert. Told her about the shit my German grandmother saw in ww2 and how she has ptsd too when she hears Russian.
>>
>>135918892
Funny you mention that, you got me to remember how these people write about not wanting to even read a word related to their "PussyTSD". Initially I'd like to lock it away too, but everytime I'd feel a body of water around me I'd remember back to that time and my body would pump out adrenaline once again. This happened even while taking heavy showers.

So I remember sometime later reading a deep ocean thread on /v/ and some anon posted a link to a "drowning simulator". Some dude with a headcam falls off a yacht and it tells you to keep clicking to avoid drowning. It was staged, of course. But that hit me. Fucking. HARD.

As the madman I am, I then kept replaying that video, going belly-up at swimming pools to simulate that time to force everything to come back. I also started endurance running because the ragged out-of-breath tiredness and the desperation of not being even close to your goal brought me back to that time.

In retrospect, it might have been honest-to-goodness PTSD back then, but my morbid curiosity forced me to keep pinching the emotional distress until I could completely manage it. Funny that if there's any one for me to thank for giving me strenght to surpass it, it would be that anon on /v/ who linked the drowing video. So thank you, you fucking faggot, wherever you are right now.
>>
File: datnigga.gif (75KB, 435x200px) Image search: [Google]
datnigga.gif
75KB, 435x200px
>>135920067
You know what? Let me blow your mind with facts and make you reconsider your assumptions
>6'4"
>200lbs
>blonde
>bearded
>blacksmith
>9inch cock

That about how you imagined?
>>
File: Not this shit again.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Not this shit again.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>>135920054
>Parroting a Philosopher claiming everyone is dead in an effort to prove you're different.
>>
File: angry reimu.jpg (326KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
angry reimu.jpg
326KB, 800x600px
>>135920239
You killed Marisa!
>>
>>135920536
hey woah now there buddy ehehehe dont get rash you know ??
>>
>>135920198
>Oh so he IS an empath after all!

No. You're nearing middle-age. You're overweight. You've been to multiple psychologists/psychiatrists who've each diagnosed you with a manic-depressive/psychotic disorder. You don't have children (of your own volition) so to make up for how physically repulsive you are to the opposite sex by making up shit about auras.
>>
>>135920030
fucking canadians. at least post some funny bait, jesus fuck.
>>
>>135920634
>repulsive you are to the opposite sex by making up shit about auras.

physically repulsive you are to the opposite sex, you make up shit about auras
>>
>>135919538
That's sort of why I even considered just giving up on the soulless fuckers. I had my chance to "awaken" them through talking, and I gave it my best shot. Went nowhere though, and now my only means to do so is online.

I just wanted friends who were curious enough to think of more than what the media shoved in front of them. Sad that most would have better luck finding people like that on a Mongolian throat yodeling forum than in person.

>>135919802
Surprised you didn't list any of the mainstream religious figures (not like I would know if they were actually like the ones you listed.) Would you say Jesus or Buddha had the gift? Possibly any of the original saints? Or is this something that arises independently?
>>
File: attack.jpg (190KB, 1024x737px) Image search: [Google]
attack.jpg
190KB, 1024x737px
>>135920576
>>
>>135919958
>These darker-skinned peoples eventually mutated white skin in order to absorb more vitamin D from the sun.
That's incorrect. It's a great byproduct of sexual selection, but that's just what it is.
There is no goal oriented evolutive change. Except for "I want my kid to look like her" and "He's good at getting resources, I'll be comfy with him."
>>
>>135920530
The idea is ancient. It comes from the gnostics I think.
>>
>>135919196
>Do you know any historical figures who likely did though? I'm curious if these sorts of things are noticeable enough for most people to catch on to (at least enough to think it worth recording.)
Socrates was such a man. That even was the core of his method.
>>
>>135920705
Oh lordy, child. That's some top-tier projection going on. Yeah, totally miserable, that's me. Last time I had sex was like, a week ago, oh JEEZ. Woe is me.
>>
>>135920802
Scientists can't agree, but that's what makes the most sense to me. It's easy to say correct/incorrect
>>
>>135920666
Jesus' eyes widened an imperceptible amount as he took in the sight of Noah, naked, before him. Fumbling for something witty, he said; "So ark's not the only bit of wood my father gave you."
Noah grinned-- his grey eyes flashing in lust. Your father isn't the only one who gives me wood."
Jesus laughed, "I can see that."
>>
File: DrunkenFrenzy.jpg (30KB, 504x225px) Image search: [Google]
DrunkenFrenzy.jpg
30KB, 504x225px
>he ran away
I'll just get drunk instead ;_;
>>
>>135895412
Sort of. I don't believe there are a limited number of souls or that they have no souls, but I've always referred to them as "the mindless"; people who don't really live, they just exist. As for getting no reaction, that's not them shutting down so much as them being completely inarticulate in avoiding uncomfortable subjects.
>>
>>135920748
-whips out 1 deag and 1 deags- bang.
>>
>>135921285
im here dont leave

post info

thread about to die

pls dont die im so lonely jpsie

post in ghost if thread dies
>>
>>135900021
We did have some damn god gets about converting to Judaism this year. Almonds activated.
>>
File: Yakumo.Yukari.full.1261179.jpg (1MB, 1785x2332px) Image search: [Google]
Yakumo.Yukari.full.1261179.jpg
1MB, 1785x2332px
>>135921346
-Yukari opens a gap in front of the bullet and then opens another in front of you-

Dead.
>>
>>135921135
Do you select girl to have better vitamin D synthesis in your kids, or to have good looking healthy children?
One of these potential answer would worry me...
Or will it be the mystery meat, "C" answer?
>>
File: 1473565458546.jpg (165KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473565458546.jpg
165KB, 500x500px
>>135921561
-dies dead-

ghost time
>>
File: sleepy.jpg (116KB, 850x638px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy.jpg
116KB, 850x638px
>>135921498
info? like email or something?

>>135921712
Yomu a cute!
>>
File: 1475128688729.jpg (59KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
1475128688729.jpg
59KB, 331x331px
>>135921762
IDK MAYBE

I DONT KNOW

;_;
>>
>>135900489
If this is correct, then a mass die off of cats would lead to a corresponding rise in cat girls.
>>
>>135907498
>It's like those old, kinda chubby, office ladies. You think they're one way, and then you see their mommydomme tumblr with 80,000 followers.
That was strangely specific.
>>
File: 1498394064217.jpg (2MB, 6071x4299px) Image search: [Google]
1498394064217.jpg
2MB, 6071x4299px
>>135921797
k
[email protected]

pls no viagra emails
>>
File: 89.jpg (77KB, 833x413px) Image search: [Google]
89.jpg
77KB, 833x413px
>>135921613
You're retarded France. I'm not even sure what you're getting angry at. Niggers are in Southern Africa because they are retarded and never left. They're an evolutionary dead-end. They're completely unevolved with no major empire or real history. Smarter ones left and became the other races.

All they have are big black cocks.
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 92

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.