[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when you left /pol/? Before all this, before kekeistan.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

Remember when you left /pol/? Before all this, before kekeistan. You were gone 7 years, 7 years I waited hoping you would never come back. Every year I took a holiday, I went to Germany, this cafe on the banks of the Rhine, every fine evening I'd sit there and order a beer. I had this fantasy, that I would look across the tables and I'd see you there, with an Aryan qt 3.14 and a couple of kids. You wouldnt say anything to me, nor me to you. But we'd both know that you made it, that you were happy. I never wanted you to come back to /pol/ I always knew there was nothing here for you except pain and tragedy and I wanted something more for you than that.

I still do
>>
>>135895253
Tough shit grandpa. It's like alcoholism. We're all here forever, and the wagon only goes so far.
>>
Michael Caine is so old, pretty soon he's gonna have to walk with a Michael Caine
>>
>>135895253
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_rXTFggHkw
>>
>>135895253
People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and we can't do that as everyday people. As men, we are flesh and blood, we can be ignored, we can be destroyed; but as a symbol... as a symbol we can be incorruptible, we can be everlasting.

/pol/ is that symbol.
>>
File: 1491881774638.jpg (60KB, 680x510px)
1491881774638.jpg
60KB, 680x510px
>>135895253
Hey Alfred!

TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT THAT GERMAN CAFE NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!
>>
File: RWUGlobe.jpg (19KB, 400x300px)
RWUGlobe.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
anyone here interested in real world action?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.