[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

What went wrong?
>>
>>135891318
they got paid and didn't give a fuck, they probably got some summer houses, nice juicy bonus in the bank account or a big charity donation from a wealthy source
>>
John McCain
>>
Fewer laws = less govt. this a huge victory.
>>
File: obamacareregulations.jpg (190KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
obamacareregulations.jpg
190KB, 640x427px
>>135891318
>>
>>135891673
retard alert class
>>
>>135891318

John McBraincancer
>>
File: tobacco redpill.png (138KB, 1250x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tobacco redpill.png
138KB, 1250x1600px
>>135892095
Baner was more competent than Ryan. They didnt like him because he was one of the last defenders of tobacco which the Jews hate.
>>
>>135893511
Why is tobacco a good thing?
>>
>>135895076
People can make whatever choices they can. They shouldn't be subject to excessive taxation and demonization by the government.

Look at that pic related. The risks of tobacco are overblown first of all and it does confer beneficial effects. It enhances cognition which is why they hate it so much. We cant have a smart population, can we!
>>
>>135895641
But doesn't the shitty smell of tobacco affect other people? Or addiction which can affect friends and family? Second hand smoke? The time and cost of doctors that have to deal with any potential consequences of smokers? And there's dozens more studies that prove tobacco is carcinogenic.
Sounds like you might be one of those tobacco company shills.
>>
>>135897224
>But doesn't the shitty smell of tobacco affect other people?
They are free to avoid it; most smoking is done outside nowadays so it really isn't an issue.
>Or addiction which can affect friends and family?
Usually if someone is consuming tobacco that much, they are trying to self-medicate for some other underlying health issue.
>Second hand smoke?
Largely a sham science. I feel it is not good to light up around very young children but that aside,second hand smoke is virtually harmless.
>The time and cost of doctors that have to deal with any potential consequences of smokers?
The attributions of these so called health detriments of smoking arise strictly from epidemiological associations. Smoking does not really cause significant health problems with the exception of COPD, which will only occur with filtered cigarettes.
>And there's dozens more studies that prove tobacco is carcinogenic.
There are dozens of studies showing individual components in tobacco in greatly larger concentrations are carcinogenic.
There has yet to be a single experimental study where tobacco smoke itself induced cancer. Even a recent study from the 2000s failed to induce cancer.
>>
Fuck. I feel completely BTFO by that picture. Too bad I'm not a basic bitch normie and know the inside baseball of the whole deep state bullshit
>>
>>135900037
1998 but still

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9608635
>>
File: 1424114089951.jpg (12KB, 391x414px) Image search: [Google]
1424114089951.jpg
12KB, 391x414px
Redpill me quickly on tobacco. I'm a smoker and will continue to smoke no matter what but I feel like even tho it is harmful (any smoke of that volume going in and out of your lungs will be) the Jews have blown it out of proportion.
>>
>>135891318
They fought the law and the law won.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.