[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump reportedly described White House as a real dump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1645.jpg (15KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1645.jpg
15KB, 271x186px
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-reportedly-described-white-house-as-a-real-dump/2017/08/02/8ed804d0-7768-11e7-8c17-533c52b2f014_story.html

That does it!!! #ImWithHer now!!!
>>
File: 1485558011946.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485558011946.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
Well it has been public housing for a family of negro criminals for the last eight years, so no doubt it's run down.
>>
>>135891545
It's been that's way for a long time after the civil war it's been a dump
>>
It requires more marble and mirrors.

It needs to get Trumped.
>>
Can confirm, a dump. And after the obamas, smells funny
>>
smells like fried chicken and weed
>>
I mean, he did move into a black smokers old house...
>>
>>135891271
HAHAHAHA this is just too easy playa! You do understand that most if all of us free thinkers don't give into the partisan bullshit that is constantly spewed. Why the fuck would we focus all of our attention and energy on 1 dude in that in reality is just a puppet and isn't as powerful as the media makes him seem?? That just is fucking stupid. We all know that it's the lobbyist, the lawmakers, the corrupt intelligence agencies, and the establishment politicians that are the ones giving us the dick.. It's common sense homie.. why aren't you screaming "burn it down?" like a true free minded individual?? Ohh that's right playa, we know why.
>>
>>135892556
What kind of retarded and non-relevant pasta is this
>>
>>135891271
Honestly, Trump is right. The White House is a fucking embarrassment for the most significant nation since Rome.

I can appreciate the value of modesty, but it's been taken too far in this case. Bling that shit!
>>
>WaPo
>newfags actually taking the bait

Summer can't end fast enough
>>
Prob smells like pineapple soda, and afrosheen
>>
>>135891271
No archive no buy
>>
The White House was originally intended to be a house to entertain big shots. It wasnt intended to have anybody live there.
>>
>>135891271
>reportedly described

Fake news buzz words. You either have a credible source or you don't.
>>
File: CNN dunked.gif (2MB, 327x246px) Image search: [Google]
CNN dunked.gif
2MB, 327x246px
>>135891271

Has the Washington Post ever released an article that was even mildly fair or good to Trump since his inauguration?
>>
remember when the Clinton staff took a shit on the furniture. no wonder it's a fucking dump. plus trump runs a business of luxury hotels. the white house nigger crack den can't compete.
>>
>>135891271
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2011/04/obama-sounds-off-on-oval-office-phones-wheres-the-fancy-buttons.html
>>
>>135893350
>when you find another literal oldfag
hm..
>>
>>135893350
No I don't
>>
>>135896048
when bush came in clinton's staff pulled a "prank" that cost the tax payer tens of thousands of dollars in damages. stuff like removing the w key from computer keyboards and graffiti and general vandalism everywhere. hideous caricatures and some people smashed furniture and out right stole things. one even took a crap on his chair. literally google it.
this is beside Hillary and Clinton themselves thieving things like old silverware and paintings.
>>
>>135892722
Ur retarded
>>
>>135891271
I bet the bathroom still smells like all those camels Obama used to smoke there.
>>
The interior was rebuilt in the 50s and it has an eccentric collection of modern conveniences, but in many ways it's still a basic 18th century mansion. It has dignity and charm, but not luxury.

http://whitehousemuseum.org/
>>
File: IMG_7077.jpg (48KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7077.jpg
48KB, 600x387px
It's undergoing gentrification.
>>
>>135898262
Bill was the most gangster president ever
>>
>>135898262

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/06/12/us/white-house-vandalized-in-transition-gao-finds.html
>The accounting office said similar pranks were reported in prior transitions, including the one from Mr. Bush's father to Mr. Clinton in 1993. ''We were unable to conclude,'' it said, ''whether the 2001 transition was worse than previous ones.''

Sounds like Bush couldn't take it as well as his Dad could give it.
>>
>>135901034

https://archive.is/sKiJ
>>
It is a dump.

I hope Trump tears it down and builds a Trump Tower in its place.
>>
WHITE TOWER FUCKING WHEN
WHY LEAVE IT AS A HOUSE
>>
>>135901034
hopefully jail doesn't leave as bad as of an impression on him
>>135901076
pbuh
>>
>>135901328
Yes imagine how much more efficient the executive brand would be with a proper tower.
>>
The White House needs minarets. Or, we could go for a Disneyworld-style Cinderella's Palace on a hill. And of course, I should be able to get an awesome burger there, and receive a complimentary Bible if I'm armed appropriately.
>>
>>135901312
With a wall around it!
>>
>>135891271

It needs 4 turrets pulled off the old battleships mounted on the corners of the yard.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.