[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think causes rape?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: What Causes Rape.jpg (149KB, 800x436px) Image search: [Google]
What Causes Rape.jpg
149KB, 800x436px
What do you think causes rape?
>>
the feel of your penis inside a warm hole
>>
all of those can be solved under natsoc
>>
>>135890623
negro blood
>>
The picture is from this article:
http://www.noi-polls.com/root/index.php?pid=152&parentid=14&ptid=1
Shows how great africa is, archive doesn't work.

>>135890766
nuh uh sweetie, illiteracy about women rights
>>
the first thing i found is a rape culture thing, but that really cant be accurate for the west, can it?

most related to a culture that in some ways supports, condones or ignores sexually violent messages and/or behavior. Some call this a “rape culture”
>>
Can anyone find another reason stated by the media appart from "rape culture"
>>
>>135890623
forcible penetration
>>
>>135890623
Islam
>>
File: 1463421993431.png (31KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1463421993431.png
31KB, 657x527px
>>135893118
>>135893340
>>135890799
>>135890766
>>135890752
>>
>>135893465
Just look at crime statistics. It's the only explanation.
>>
>>135893574
oh i know blacks are overrepresented, but its not caused by nigger blood.

Come on, you know what i mean, sexual frustration, mental illness etc.
>>
>>135890623
why do people use the word 'rape' like it refers to one single thing

There's a big difference between
>16 year old boy losing his virginity to his 14 year old gf
and
>36 year old man drags woman into bush at night, beats her and violently forces his dick inside her
>>
>>135893990
there is not one single cause, there are lots of different types of 'rape' and each one can have many a variety of causes
>>
>>135893990
Have you had a nigger cock inside you before, to say such things?
>>
offenders go unpunished imo, if they are given harsh sentences it will deter future rapists. but only for true sexual assault, not the bs "i changed my mind after i had sex" one.
>>
>>135894224
The law is not written to allow for such distinctions so that terrible parents can ruin the lives of other people's children
>>
>>135890623
inbred paki blood in the veins
>>
>>135890623
Lack of control idiot

Ask yourself why eurostat stopped to show stats for rape (and look into the archives for the anwser)
>>
>>135890623

two reasons:

>indecent dressing
>inability to control sexual urge

wow I just solved that pressing riddle give me nobel prize
>>
>>135890799
/thread

but mainly inability to control urge
>>
>>135899814
so negroes do not hold any moral responsibility whatsoever for their rapes since they can not control their bodily urges?
>>
File: jjjjj.jpg (51KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
jjjjj.jpg
51KB, 419x249px
>>135890623
Benis :DD :DDD
>>
>>135897373
>inbred paki blood in the veins
this
>>
>>135890623
The unjust widening of the definition of rape. Rape is not "forced sex" it is "sex with a cunt you do not own". Only has changed recently because now we have to pretend like cunts are people.
>>
>>135894635
The removal of these bs claims can only be solved by implenting a system more similar to afghanistan where if you accuse someone of a crime and it turns out they are innocent the accuser faces the punishment that would have befallen the defendant so a woman falsley claiming rape would go to prison and be put on a sex offender registry
>>
>>135901552
Responsibility isn't a useful term. There's what you can, and can't do. You can't civilize niggers. You can remove them.
>>
>>135890623
>Inability to control sexual urge
>Faulty upbringing
>Drug and Alcohol
Are the best answers
I mean for real rape, not the kind of shit that passes for it in the modern day
>>
>>135890623
Not sure where you got this graph, but here it goes.

Problem 1:
Liberals (women) tell you it's because the rapist needs to exert some form of power over his victim. I'm not saying this might not be true for a small fraction of cases, but I've literally had numerous women tell me in person that if a criminal were to say "It was purely sexual", they wouldn't believe it anyway and assume it was due to the male's desire to exert power over a woman.

Problem 2:
Culture. Some cultures find this behavior acceptable. In the instance of rapes occurring in, say, Copenhagen over New Years, white women being completely ignorant of shitskin "culture" dress like they are in the west while a LITERAL invasion is going on, and get all upset when the shitskins get grabby. Dress like a whore, and in Islam, you deserve what you get.

Problem 3:
Flying in the face of all evidence and confessions of rapists worldwide, liberals will continue to believe what they want instead of what these rapists say; that these attacks are sexual in nature. Period.

Problem 4:
Since problem 3 exists, rapes will continue.

Here's the real answer:
Some rapists develop an obsession with an individual, and feel the need to get some of that obsession inside their victim.

Some rapists are angry with women in general (rejection, etc.) and feel the need to retaliate those feelings of rejection through sexual domination. Why sexual? Because that's what it's about. Sex.

Some rapists see skimpy (girls night out!) outfits as being an open rebellion to social order, and haram punishable by actions deriving directly from the base offense; open and unchecked sexuality. In other words, sex.

What causes rape? Any an all negative emotions regarding sex, or lack thereof, by the rapist -- in conjunction with the victim's unwillingness to admit the source of the problem is a reinstatement in western culture of the 80/20 rule.

Get used to it; unless you are walking around with a 6'6" Buff BF.
>>
>>135890623
> What do you think causes rape?
The real answer:
99%: alcohol-addled sluts acting like alcohol-addled sluts.
1%: the statistically insignificant everything else.
>>
>>135902594
This
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.