[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWII

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

File: dumb retard.png (94KB, 1631x842px) Image search: [Google]
dumb retard.png
94KB, 1631x842px
Why are Anglos the only people blamed for WWII? The French declared war on Germany WITH us and had previously treated it like shit, even invading the Ruhr before the war. The Russians raped their way through Germany and imposed communism upon half of it for decades and burgers make shitty cheesy war films about the ebil nazis on D-Day. Not to mention that the latter nuked Japan.
Why are we the only ones here blamed for it? Because we were one of the first and WEREN'T steamrolled by Germany like France was?
>>
File: BEADYBOT.png (905KB, 949x385px) Image search: [Google]
BEADYBOT.png
905KB, 949x385px
Bump.
>>
>>135890188
>France pushes for extremely harsh treaties after WWI, Lloyd George wanted more lenient treaties, as did Wilson
>Clemenceau wanted Germany to never be able to inflict damage on France again
>France and Belgium invade the Ruhr after Germany could not pay reparations, Britain opposes this. This contributes to German hyperinflation
>Hitler comes into power and remilitarizes the Rhineland
>France wants to stand up, but they could not because Britain refused
>Britain refuses to take action after the Anschluss, which opposes the Treaty of Versailles and Treaty of Saint Germain
>Britain Betrays Czechoslovakia to allow Germany to annex the Sudetenland
>Britain refuses to act after Germany occupies all of Czechoslovakia
Overall, the British people cannot be blamed for anything that occured after Chamberlain resigned, you can blame Churchill, who was evidently controlled by (((them))) You can't blame Britain for what initially happened, they evidently tried their hardest to prevent it, but when Churchill came into power, they became the bad side.
>>
File: Edward VIII salute.jpg (191KB, 962x584px) Image search: [Google]
Edward VIII salute.jpg
191KB, 962x584px
>>135891724
Do you think (((they))) forced Chamberlain to resign?
I think Britain was sympathetic to Germany in the years leading up to the war, the former Prime Minister David Lloyd George visiting and basically sucking Hitler's cock and King Edward VIII seeming quite friendly towards the NatSoc cause.
>pic related
>Edward VIII giving the Roman salute with Nazis
>>
File: lloyd george.jpg (45KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
lloyd george.jpg
45KB, 850x400px
>>135892337
I'm not sure, really. If he was PM at the time of the Dunkirk evacuations, I think he would have surrendered. But ((((they)))) wanted the war to happen, so it makes sense if they were behind his resignation
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.