[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this end?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 14

File: leeharvey.jpg (12KB, 220x259px) Image search: [Google]
leeharvey.jpg
12KB, 220x259px
Trump is fighting the deep state.

Deep state doesn't have political affiliation.

How does this end?

Okay we've got the Awan's, we know deep state runs an out of band network for "stakeholders" so they can communicate freely with documents that don't officially exist.
> soros.jpg

We've got one of their computers.

We go after that, DWS takes a long break and finds a new girlfriend once this Seth Rich thing is blown open.
> Sorry about that bus that ran you over, signed Hillary

We know Obama weaponized the intelligence agencies using Brennon, Clapper and Rogers. We got rid of Brennon and Clapper, Rogers remains.

They want Trump out, by any means necessary. Do they still have enough clout for a hit? They are paper pushers, the rank and file are largely Patriots, do they have anyone on the inside that can carry something out?

The Clinton Cartel has connections to many countries, do they have enough remaining power to outsource a hit?

We know Obama is telling the media what to say, two meetings a day from his place in DC. Nobody believes the media, they still doing it. Why?
> Why aren't we sending pizza?

Trumpo is fighting the Democrats, the Republicans, the Media, Social Networks, Outside Forces. Fuck it, hire all the generals.

They took out Lincoln, they took out JFK, they tried to take out Reagan. Why wouldn't they try to take out Trump?

Trump is smart, he has contingency. What is the contingency?

This is a war we're watching, we have very little information. We know how corrupt WDC is, we know Trump is here to stop it. Can he possibly win?
>>
>>135889190
Trump's whole damn family is jewish and he sucks fat Israeli-Jew dick at every chance he gets.

Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>135889391
If he's not /our guy/ why would they spend endless resources slowing down his agenda any chance possible?
>>
>>135889630
To make it appear that he's not like all the other politicians.

Controlled opposition.
>>
>>135889391
Shut the fuck up faggot.
He's doing what we want.
Quit spreading your retarded leftypol meme.
You aren't slick.
>>
>>135889630
>>135889630
To make it appear that he's not like all the other politicians.

Controlled opposition.
>>
>>135889854
Yeah, because there's totally a better politician here in the US.
>>
>>135889391
>>
>>135889871
Exactly how is he "doing what we want" by sucking up to jews & Israel at every chance, not attacking the fed and not telling Israel and Saudi Arabia to stop funding ISIS? He's not even building the fucking wall.
>>
File: 20170119_103812.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170119_103812.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>135889190
Does not end well but at least we'll go down swinging
>>
>>135889190
Trump cannot be blackmailed. They don't have videos of him sleeping with prostitutes are raping little kids like the rest of the fucking psychopaths in DC. I believe he'll do his best for the time that he's there. If you are happy to be alive, and not some bitter asshole that still complaining about him, enjoy him for the time we have him.... because it will never ever be this good again
>>
>>135890100
Btw this is from the Inauguration which I attended.
>>
>>135889926
>"because there's no current worthy person to get behind let's get behind Trump who's whole family is jewish!"
>>
>>135890097
You're a faggot shill
>>
>>135890097
>He's not even building the fucking wall.
Yes he is and ISIS is already fucked.
He's also been forcing the Saudis to make themselves useful but you wouldn't know that because you are a fucking retard who doesn't know what to pay attention to.
He's changing our immigration laws to be merit based and he's deporting illegals. He's also going after affirmative action.
Kiss my ass sandnigger.
>>
>>135890262
You're a fucking joke.
>>
>>135890264
Not an argument. What exactly am I shilling for? I'm asking you to look at the bigger and see the jewish control and you call ME a shill?

>jew
>>
>>135890342
Not an argument. Go suck jew cock
>>
>>135890441
Not a legitimate person.
Go drown in shit.
>>
>>135890302
ISIS aren't "fucked". They won't be done until the JEWS, Israel & Saudi stop funding them. They're the jewish boogeyman used to frighten the whites in the west.
>>
>>135890502
jew.
>>
>>135890359

We're not arming ISI$ any more.
Our military will be the strongest it has been years.
He's taking on progressives
He's taking on the media
The stock market is at record highs
The department of homeland security has busted more pedophiles and human traffickers than any other president in recorded history
Are you normally the stupid?
Some of this you should be able to pick up by being alive.....
>>
>>135890441
Let me spell it out for you.
You are not who you say you are.
You are a stupid faggot pretending to be an actual /pol/ user.
You use common misconceptions about the way we think and try to play it off as if you are one of us.
You are a retarded leftypol troll and I'm sick of putting up with your retarded bullshit.
Go be a nigger somewhere else.
>>
File: 1495272017514.png (276KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495272017514.png
276KB, 500x500px
>>135889190
>Trump is fighting the deep state

Then why is the Federal Reserve still privately owned by shareholders and beholden to the Bank of International settlements?

Why is Trump's economics guy Mnunchin pro central bank staying private and inflationary policy?
>>
>>135890625
No mention of taking on Israeli control of the US, the JEWISH fed and Jews in general. Interesting.
>>
>>135890571
>>135890622
>they'll never know
>>
>>135889190
>What is the contingency?
Nice try Clint Murchison
>>
>>135890733
jew.

>>135890741
This.
>>
>>135890774
Don't worry, we know.
>>
>>135890741
>>135890839
>fed fed fed fed fed fed
This is how you spot a retarded commie.
The fed needs to be audited but no one on the right obsesses this much over it.
>>
>>135890839
Fire this one, David
>>
>>135890741
You're not going to everything....our government killed the last person that tried to do that. If you were so upset you would've started a revolution by now. Walking if you were so upset you would've started a revolution by now. Walking into a voting booth will not fix everything
>>
File: 1495143928819.jpg (71KB, 675x432px) Image search: [Google]
1495143928819.jpg
71KB, 675x432px
>>135890953
>commie

Are you a fucking retard?

Look at my flag. Private shareholders controlling hundreds of central banks all over the world means random people control the money supply and interest rates for the entire civilized world pretty much.

Anyone who defends central bank kikery debt slavery scams will fucking burn.

The jewish race will burn. Their debt scams will end.
>>
>>135891019
It's not an organized shill.
It's a leftypol retard who thinks he's trolling us.
The fat faggot is a joke.
>>
Wow. This thread is so boring. It's making me so sleepy, I can't stop yawning! I'm gonna go to sleep, anons, I just can't stay awake! So sleepy...
>>
>>135889190

>Trump is fighting the 'Deep State'

Why is his cabinet the wealthiest of all time? Why did he hire multiple Goldman Sachs employees? Why do American Corporations continue to shift tens of thousands of manufacturing jobs out of the country? Why are military operations continuing as normal?

If Republicans have control of senate and congress, why can't he pass any worthwhile bills? Is 'Draining the Swamp' simply hiring as many multi-billionaires as possible and hoping that they will somehow help destroy the system which made them wealthy?
>>
>>135889190
He resigns. Bows out gracefully. Ivanka gets a shot a redemption 2024.
>>
>>135891207
Okay, well

>>135890839
Don't hire this one, David
>>
File: goldeneagle.jpg (171KB, 1200x623px) Image search: [Google]
goldeneagle.jpg
171KB, 1200x623px
>>135891074
Cutting the eyes out of jewish people and their families will.

Revolution is coming. Although instead of contending with pointless mafia enforcer governments, the intelligence agencies who dare to defend these banks and the banker shareholders themselves will be targeted. Their children will be tortured. Their families brutalized. Their security sentenced to torture for the rest of their natural life existence, using life extension technologies to prolong their agony. The devil himself will recoil at the suffering these parasites shall endure.

No amount of "threat matrix" monitoring will stop this. The silent anger is swelling. The blood of the guilty cannibal, pedophile, and murdering thieving filth that dares call itself leaders today will flow. Their agony shall be an echo in human history to ensure this never happens again.
>>
>>135891162
>Look at my flag.
I see a flag that is not your own nation's.
You are no nationalist.
I doubt you are a "nazi".
If you can't see why Trump is great you are a fucking drain on our movement and you're only helping our enemies destroy us.
Trump is on our side and you need to come to realize this before you help social marxists take over again.
>>
>>135889854
>>135889918

It's almost as if you are reading off a script!
>>
>>135891207
Name one fucking thing I've said that could be considered left leaning at all you kike fuck
>>
File: arrest.jpg (52KB, 616x388px) Image search: [Google]
arrest.jpg
52KB, 616x388px
>>135891429
You're delusional. The deep state has you by the balls.

If he was truly "for the people" why does he do nothing about the Fed's mandate to increase inflation? Why does he do nothing about jewish banker pedophiles? cannibals?

We all know what the modern elite have been up to. In their boredom and insanity they've been raping, murdering, and even eating children. This has been hinted with multiple circumstantial evidence points.

Yet the fbi does nothing. The cia does nothing. The president does nothing but court mass war with NK, and recently signed sanctions on Russia to escalate ww3.

Do you know why they want ww3? They are afraid of what we will do to them once we now know they are trying to exterminate our race.
>>
>>135891560
It's called copy and paste idiot. My phone captxha fucked up and I didn know if it posted or not so I copied and posted again. You can't argue with anything I've said so you attack little fucking things like this, pathetic
>>
>>135891767

This 10000000000%
>>
>>135891247

>Why do American Corporations continue to shift tens of thousands of manufacturing jobs out of the country?

List them. Any entity you list will have already put too much capital into manufacturing abroad than Trump can incentive to stay.

>If Republicans have control of senate and congress, why can't he pass any worthwhile bills?

Rhinos, one of which is leading the GOP.

>hoping that they will somehow help destroy the system which made them wealthy?

This much wealth envy is pathetic.
>>
>>135891767
>If he was truly "for the people" why does he do nothing about the Fed's mandate to increase inflation?

Because a little inflation is good.

There are 3 options.

>1 Don't increase money supply = stunts economic growth
>2 Increase money supply at exact rate of growth = no inflation.
>3 increase money supply more than growth = inflation.

The problem is it's incredibly hard to predict the exact amount the money supply should grow by hence 3 is the preferred option to 1. Overshooting is better than undershooting.
>>
>>135891686
Why would you do that when you're trying to pretend to be one of us you fucking retarded faggot.
>>
>>135891882
>It's called copy and paste idiot.

It's called shilling
>>
>>135892199
>conveniently leaves out the part mentioning the fed

Lol...?
>>
>>135891767
>You're delusional. The deep state has you by the balls.

And that's why they have been exposed and are flailing around in the wind.

Don't forget: the terms "deep state" and "intelligence community" only entered the normie lexicon recently, and only because they'd been caught in the open.

Their back is against the wall.
>>
>>135892302
>a little inflation is good

The US dollar has been inflated 93% since the formation of the privately owned US Federal Reserve in 1914. Pic related.

You retard, you're being drained. The parasite cannibal jewish filth is playing you for a fool.

Link currency to production, nationalize all banks, and loan interest free and gain back profit from loans in aggregate by relative change in currency causing deflation (increase in purchasing power of wages). Ensure no stock market collapse by banning speculation on stocks (trading) and ban currency speculation. On opt of this ensure a high fair wage for all workers in all corporations to ensure companies don't take out profits from people. Re shuffle all management, exterminate the modern elite down to the last child to end the degenerate amoral bloodlines and ensure your country is racially homogeneous to increase stability and love for one's society.
>>
>>135892666
Ok satan, if their back is against the wall, why is their plan to start ww3 with Russia moving forward? By Trump's signature?

They want a war to distract from the banks and to kill off more whites.
>>
>>135892453
What exactly am I shilling for? A jewless Ameica where the fed isn't privAtely owned by JEWS?
>>
>>135892378
jew.
>>
>>135892803
You should be more subtle, faggot.
>>
>>135889190
>Nobody believes the media, they still doing it. Why?
Because rural and suburban retards don't believe the media, but people in the cities do. Everyone who makes the media lives exclusively in cities, traveling between them by air.
>>
>>135892755
>why is their plan to start ww3 with Russia moving forward?

It isn't.

>By Trump's signature?

Being this disingenuous makes it clear you are a troll. The sanctions were passed by veto-proof super majorities, meaning Trump can't stop them. But you already know that.
>>
>>135892959
>it isn't

Then why did this pass? http://www.cbsnews.com/news/house-senate-negotiators-come-to-agreement-on-russia-sanctions-vote-tuesday/

>being this disingenuous

You're the one who's being disingenuous

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-signs-russia-sanctions-bill-143747955.html

Ok. if he can't stop them fine. Then why isn't he speaking out against it?

Look I want to believe your fairy tale I do, but it's all too convenient. He has done nothing about the pedophile cannibals. The jews. The deep state in general.
>>
>>135892959
>It isn't.
Actually, it is. Are you retarded?
>>
File: USInflation.jpg (52KB, 807x631px) Image search: [Google]
USInflation.jpg
52KB, 807x631px
>>135892959
Since the start of jewish run central banks in 1914. All beholden to the BIS (bank of international settlements)

Modern governments and their agencies are just lapdogs for banks.
>>
Who put Trump in the White House?

I don't see them allowing their figurehead to be removed just like that.

There's seems to be a faction fight happening in D.C. And the Dum-0-crats are losing.
>>
>>135892596

It might blow your fucking mind but some people on /pol/ speak to what they know and don't pontificate what they don't.

That said, we all know inflation means that consumer goods cost more and that employers often fail to give inflation adjustments to their employee's wages.

The other side to that coin is the incredibly deep topic of currency manipulation as well as other tricky subjects like constitutional law. Trying to control a country with fifty different sub-sections as well as the plethora of microcosms of economy within them and maintain some semblance of balance must be incredibly difficult.

Having said that, it doesn't explain why "up" is always the answer.
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>135889190

[A "US Spring" into Coup/Civil War is planned for the US to take out Trump & his Admin.]

"Chatter" is happening & things are being planned(Leftists storming the Whitehouse & pulling a Gaddafi on Trump or The Whitehouse getting bombarded by Artillery hidden in Trucks 20-50 miles away from it).

Leftist Networks(allied with Islamic Networks), Deep State/Shadow Government forces(Some of the Black Budget funds have went into an Army, designed for COG(Continuity of Government) situations) & Globalists(such as Soros) plan on doing a "Color Revolution" inside the US.

The Deep State & Globalists are also going to cross each other when it's all over & with the US Imploded the NAU(North American Union) can then be formed.

This plan was going to happen regardless of who won the 2016 Election.

(Did KB's connected to all of this months ago: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113280345/#113280345 & http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117550757/#117550757. They can be found in here: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/)

Learning/Researching how the Arab Spring & Ukraine was done is going to be quite helpful in/for the future.

Also, Pedophile Operatives inside Governments/Agencies/Military’s will use "Deep Drive" CP to Compromise everyone (“Good Guys” & “Bad Guys”, Pedo’s are Evil that will spare no one) unless they are stopped beforehand. >>135707045

They will also try to start War(while also killing Trump’s admin as “revenge” for taking down the Pedo Networks) by say “Russia” put the CP on/in the computers. Pedo’s will use the confusion to hide, escape and/or claim “innocence”. >>135707045
>>
>>135893275

So whats he going to do about it?

Openly rail against pedophile cannibals, jews and the deep state?

Your political mind can't be that tiny.
>>
>>135892667
Even worse. All of this will soon hit the economy hard, and guess what happens? The (((Deep State))) will blame Trump for it, while they have been planning this moment for years now.
>>
>>135894434
Obviously not, but he can at least hint that he's going after them.

Not to mention the people who really run that whole racket are the private shareholders of the BIS, which he doesn't mention at all.
>>
>>135893275
Turn on your brain. Trump has to play by the rules, because he needs the majority of the representants and the senate. He still has important promises to fullfil.
>>
File: assemblingthetroops.jpg (119KB, 800x545px) Image search: [Google]
assemblingthetroops.jpg
119KB, 800x545px
>>135894500
It doesn't really matter. The deep state is now at war with all white people.

In the long run we will kill them all, we must brutalize them and their children. The deep state must want to be on our side because they fear us. The pedophiles and other depraved maniacs will be sold out by their own people, because they will fear us more than them.
>>
>>135889190
If they do a hit, I'm going on a mission myself.

These deep staters have families, they probably want to keep them. There are thousands of people like me ready to flush the toilet here.
>>
File: beauty (2).jpg (120KB, 655x518px) Image search: [Google]
beauty (2).jpg
120KB, 655x518px
>>135895068
Koom posh societies are a failure.

Democracy wont work, Trump will fail and the next movement will kill every single jewish person and their political pets trying to kill our race.
>>
>>135889190
This is total bullshit. You can easily Google a CIA document on the dangers of politicization. Since Clinton the spy organizations have been slowly politicized to have political bias. This is why we are in this mess.
>>
>>135895038

He also has limited power due to three-branch governing; this is probably some sort of logical fallacy.

Though I still think it stands to reason that he doesn't have enough influence or man-power to open up several fronts of attack, as he's barely holding on when he's been correct.

I also don't think you'd signal any coming onslaught by hinting at it. You'd want those groups unaware that your coming, and what your coming for.

Just my opinion because he favors "The Art of War".
>>
File: 1463010143608.jpg (64KB, 564x518px) Image search: [Google]
1463010143608.jpg
64KB, 564x518px
>>135892199 checked
>This much wealth envy is pathetic.
Yes, so sad.
>>
trump doesnt fight, he 'negotiates' and hes great at it
>>
>>135896090

Wrong. He negotiates with rational people. He's in a fight with these evil people.
>>
>>135895931
If he goes after the central banks I would concede he is one of the good guys. So far nothing has indicated to me he is.
>>
>>135896155
Wrong. he's 'negotiating' with them (not fight)
>>
>>135889854
You can't keep thousands of antitrumpers on the same page if this was all an act. Way to many people are against trump for this to be controlled oppo it's just not logical.
It's one thing to have control oppo members of government but literally it's trump vs the world.
Controlled oppo is share blue shilling crap just like kushner and Ivanka hate
>>
>>135896249

I respect that. My only contention is that central banks are a much larger fight than against the deep state. Deep state you can expose with facts and evidence, central banks are faceless by design and operate without any one man being the sole direction.
>>
>>135889391
Pretty much this, JFK tried to prevent Ben Gurion and Israel from getting nukes. JFK actually stood up to them and then he's conveniently shot.
>>
>>135897143
Yes, but get enough people and you can cut out the hearts of jewish bankers and their families.

Hitting them wouldn't be too hard. You have to flay their security and force them to be so terrorized taking then job of defending the jews wont be worth it. Then we swoop in and gut these parasites.
>>
>>135890097
You haven't run that scenario in your head, you're either a shill or really fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1464985212727.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464985212727.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
>How does this end?
Blood and tears.
>>
>>135890746
CNN
His signature at the Holocaust memorial. "Never Forget"
The way he tweeted about the Holocaust.
There's lots of hints. If you want to see them.
>>
>>135890741
He wants to audit the Fed.
>>
>>135892760
You are shilling against the power of naming the Jew.
When the SJWs called everything and everyone a Nazi it lost all meaning, now you're doing the same with the Jews in an attempt to redeem yourself, we know you're a self hating shitskin.
Calling everyone a Jew doesn't help you or I.
Old /pol/ was pro-Israel, just like Hitler, just like everyone else with half a brain who wanted to preserve their nation and race.
>>
>>135890746
>if he's not openly 1488 then he'd 100% Jewish controlled
Moron.
>>
File: 1501088484604.jpg (34KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501088484604.jpg
34KB, 540x540px
>>135890741

Are you seriously retarded? Can please explain how do you even go after Federal Reserve without being ousted from the office?

And even if you did, can you explain how you do it in the first 8 months of your presidency with public opinion watching if you shake a cripples hand?

You are completely retarded. And edgy flag does not change that.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.