[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anarchist Cookbook

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: TIL .jpg (5KB, 116x171px)
TIL .jpg
5KB, 116x171px
Hey /POL/,

Did you know that the author of the Anarchist Cookbook was a 19-year old son of a wealthy UN employee?

Did you know that his motivation in 1969 was to support "women and people of color" in racist America?

Did you know he was a sheltered privileged white boy who was an avowed leftist?

Did you know that the infamous Anarchist Cook book is just plagiarized sections from military field manuals with some lefty dogma and rabble rousing thrown in. The manuals were all acquired by the author at the library.

Did you know that he spent the next 40 years as a special ed teacher, but was actually promoting inclusivity/diversity/Marxism as a Teacher. Weird how a tard wrangler is talking about marginalized groups as part of his spec. ed curriculum.

Anyway, just saw a documentary on Netflix about him and the book, and to see how old and vile the left is was pretty interesting.

If you find the current pants shitting, melodramatic, and delusional behavior of the modern left interesting, you should watch this documentary, and see that they are saying the exact same things in 2017 that they were saying in 1970.
>>
>>135886869
>kiddies unironically read anarchist cookbook
>not Tadeusz Urbanski
fucking plebs
>>
>>135886869
I do not own a copy of the Anarchist Cookbook. I am not going to use it if the left starts burning things down. I have not read the book and I do not know how to make explosives or destroy cars in a very efficient manner. What is the Anarchist Cookbook? I don't know, never heard of it. I have no interest in knowing.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.