[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Lives matter where you at niggers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1501361586744.jpg (501KB, 1026x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1501361586744.jpg
501KB, 1026x1108px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lULocq1uKto
>tells niggers to stop smoking on train
>gets assaulted by 10 chimps and beaten over the head with a skateboard.
Welcome to africa, oh i'm sorry this is in the USA. Niggers are psychopathic as soon as they get in groups.
Admit it, i don't care how far leftist you are, you would not in a million years want to live next to people who are likely to do shit like that.
And ofcourse niggers film it on top of it, cause they think it's awesome.
>>
>>135884935
Black on black
Who cares
>>
>>135884935
Of course they act like degenerates, your system turned them into lumpen-proletariat.
Dont complain about the consecuences of the opression you encourage, you fucking basement-dweller lil' hittler.
>>
File: niggerspracticingrape.webm (2MB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
niggerspracticingrape.webm
2MB, 320x400px
>>135885655
>Black on black Who cares
They don't that's part of the point, but at the same time they play the victimhood card over some trivial thing like a police incident or something! This kind of assault murder etc. happens black on black all the time..and they pretend like it doesn't happen or just ignore it thinking people won't notice. They're dangerous to be around and they won't admit it, and as soon as you point it out, and tell them to stop being like that, you are called a hater of black people, a racist and whatnot. Well damn, look at the statistics and the general behaviour.. There's pretty good reason why people are "racist" when all it takes is call out the average black persons behaviour. They would be messed up in the head if they couldn't tell reality from the fiction that blacks dindunuffin.
Also it's total bullshit to call it immoral if you care about your own life and saying you don't want to live around these people when they refuse to change. In baltimore they can't even stop murdering eachother for 72 hours.
>>
AFRICA
>>
File: dindumuffin.jpg (70KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
dindumuffin.jpg
70KB, 500x418px
>>135886179
>Of course they act like degenerates, your system turned them into lumpen-proletariat.
WHAT. Always someone elses fault but the niggers doing it huh. Simply incredible.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.