[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emoji kike movie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0167.jpg (54KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0167.jpg
54KB, 300x444px
Remember how TJ Miller was going to use the emoji movie to rile up kids against trump?

Well it's already flopped
How bad?

We are talking trolls 2 levels of shitty

They plug in various apps into the movie like

Candy crush
Spotify
Dropbox
YouTube
Facebook
And more

This is currently shaping up to be the worst film in the last decade.

The kikes are losing their grip
THE JEWS CANT CONTROL US ANYMORE
>>
>>135883588
>no puzzle and dragons
fucking dropped
>>
>>135883588
>Candy crush
people still play that?
>>
>>135883588
>hollywood still thinks they can change GENERATION ZYKLON
>>
>>135883588
Or he was just talking out of his ass to be edgy. It's literally a movie for children, to expect it to be anything other than that is just foolish.
>>
I don't think the powers that be were really trying to alter the hivemind.
I think this movie is just a social experiment to see how many people are interested in this garbage and if it can properly be re done.
>>
>>135884826
spicy
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
too bad it made a multi-million profit because of dumb kids and parents
it was trying to be this generation's toy story (though that is arguably accomplished through something like Wreck-it-Ralph) but I don't think something as lifeless and commercialized as smart phone apps ever had that sort of potential
>>
>>135883588
Who gives a fuck? All their movies serve the same purpose, yeah I may fail, but it is only the battle and not the war, if anything it will just make you les suspicous which is good for them.
>>
File: 1500480242747.jpg (55KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1500480242747.jpg
55KB, 640x628px
>>135883588
I watched the trailer for that and it was worse than I expected and I expected it to be bad.
>>
He got fired from Silicon valley for annoying everyone about Hillary and the fact that no one in the cast donated to her campaign
>>
>>135884892
Mundane$hill was saying that he may have been saying that shit just to stur up controversy and keep more people from watching the movie. I honestly would believe that. No sane actor would be proud of a role in that pile of herpes-ridden shit.
>>
>>135883588
I laughed at the poops joking about washing their hands

but watching that crap for longer than a trailer before Dunkirk would be torturous
>>
>>135883588

>Makes half its budget in one weekend.
>Flop

Sure anon. This shit will have a sequel by Christmas.
>>
just because a movie is bad/critically panned doesn't mean it won't be popular and make shitloads of money. fuck, look at minions.

>>135885302
boxoffice mojo estimates $27M domestic box office for opening weekend on a $50M budget. generally movies have to make twice their production budget to be considered profitable (companies that produce movies net only 55% of the box office gross domestically on average and 27% on international tickets as they need to give a cut to the local partners). If it falls short of $100M by the time it leaves theaters then it's a bomb, if it reaches that the movie is considered a financial success.
>>
>>135884826
There are two goals for redpilling Gen Z:
1. Prove that it's cool to get married, and be committed, to a woman and have a hoard of white babies
2. Bully and destroy the social rejects that enable communism
>>
>>135885415
he also got fired because he was in four movies that were producing at once. HBO offered him a reduced screentime role to appear in 3-4 episodes in the season and he had a fit, so they just wrote his character out. (Movie production means traveling to different places for filming/voice acting, so when you're in a shitload of movies at once they can't work the filming schedules of the TV show around all your other commitments).
>>
>>135885658
This
>>
>>135885658
>half its budget in one weekend
Aren't movies supposed to make thier while budget back opening weekend as they experience significant drops afterwards?
>>
>>135884745
my mom plays it
>>
>>135886542
Depends on certain factors like advertising and merchandise etc. Ghostbusters spent so much on advertising and such it had to make 500 million to break even even though the budget was only 155 million. I don't think the margins are so bad on this one.
>>
>>135885658
see >>135886009
Production companies only get about half of domestic box office gross, and the production budget of the movie also doesn't include marketing expenses.

this is why Ghostbusters (the female 2016 one) was a huge flop for sony. The movie cost $144M to make, they made $128M domestic and $100M internationally = $229M worldwide. wow, $229M is way more than $144M, right?

well, no.

1) They don't keep anywhere near 100% of the box office gross meaning what they cleared would have been about half of $229M ($114.5M).

2) they spent a shitload on marketing that wasn't included in the $144M budget. the studio themselves came out and said ghostbusters would need to gross $300M to be financially successfull:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ghostbusters-box-office-loss-sequel-unlikely-918515

that being said, the emoji movie is $50M budget, so it just needs to clear $100M to be a success, and it's 27% there having only been in theaters for about five days. first international release is in south korea today with release in many other markets thursday and friday which will increase the take even more. it would be highly unlikely that sony doesn't make bucketloads of cash on this movie, however crappy.
>>
>>135886542
nah, look at the Dark Knight Rises. $160M opening weekend on a $250M budget, over a billion box office gross domestic+foreign in the end.

the key part here is that the emoji movie only opened on July 28th in the US and Canada. Other international markets start today and later this week, which will mean more international take.
>>
File: IMG_2613.png (2MB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2613.png
2MB, 1180x842px
>>135883588
>be complete fucking loser
>be offered a job in a complete peice of shit movie nobody else will take
>realize emojis have zero emotional connection with an audience
>marketing has trouble promoting any public interest in said movie
>"FUCK TRUMP RIGHT GUYS?"
>>
File: 1500254886531.jpg (51KB, 600x479px) Image search: [Google]
1500254886531.jpg
51KB, 600x479px
>>135883588
Delete this! Trolls2 is pure kino.
>>
meh
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.