[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tax cuts for the rich?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: faggots.gif (1MB, 1394x1047px) Image search: [Google]
faggots.gif
1MB, 1394x1047px
Explain to me how tax cuts for the rich makes my life better. Haven't we tried this and it turns out it doesn't really help the economy?
>>
They have more money therefore they're more likely to continue investing money into projects that can lead to more jobs for peasants.

You keep the rich people happy so they keep on investing their money into your part of the world.

That's basically it.
>>
How does taxing the rich more just to give politicians a bigger paycheck make my life better?
>>
>>135883399
The rich wiil always use loophooles or move. Something is better than nothing.
>>
>>135883399
>Explain to me how tax cuts for the rich makes my life better.
It wont. Trickle down economics have proven to be a meme. However, taxing them more wont be good either. Basically, us goyim lose either way.
>>
>>135883399
You basically just told us you rely on peoples taxes to make your life better rather than ambition and hard work, fucking typical commie.
>>
>>135883399
Think of it like this. You work for a store. You can choose to get a bigger paycheck, or for the store to get a bigger budget. You getting a bigger paycheck is better for you in the short run but that money comes out of the store budget, which stays the same, eventually leading to the store losing profit and you eventually getting downsized to save money. But if the stor has a bigger budget, you could hire more people or pave way for promotions, overall helping more people. Giving the rich tax breaks makes them more willing to invest back into the economy.
>>
>>135884535
I work hard faggot. How about instead of taxing the rich more we eliminate loopholes and give the middle-class tax cuts so they spend more money and rich people get richer anyway?
>>
1. It gives the rich a reason to stop evading taxes, thus increasing tax revenue (it's true, ask Reagan).
2. Rich people can invest in companies and other businesses thus creating jobs.
>>
>>135884994
>Communist
>Less tax more money for luxury and leisure goods

Pick one
>>
>>135884994
Also, faggot offends me man GTFO
>>
>>135883682
Rich people were happy when their effective tax rate was twice what it is today
>>
>taxing the "rich"

Taxing small and medium bussinesses who cant afford a nation of lawyers and "experts" which abuse every loophole in existence.
>>
>>135883399
It won't. It doesn't.

Fuck off and stop taking my (yes, MINE) money.
>>
>>135885719
Money is and never has been yours. Read a book moron. If money is yours go burn it. Yeah.
>>
>>135883399
It motivates you to get rich, bitch.
>>
File: file.png (29KB, 704x474px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
29KB, 704x474px
>>135885427
you need to learn what marginal and effective mean, retard.
>>
>>135883399
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/021/663/d6cbbc1a56206e29080477cbc3cbf640e7995a09407e8dfea5bb50c1d48e2860_1.jpg
Another communist scrub asking for "his fair share" I see...
It is indeed unfair that they only cut taxes for the rich. They should cut taxes for everyone more often!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.