[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Millennials

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: HousePayment.jpg (41KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
HousePayment.jpg
41KB, 340x340px
Stop eating! You will never be able to mortgage and pay to maintaine a house and give all your money to Mr. Goldbergmamstein down at the bank if you keep blowing. $5 a day on food. Home ownership is simple, trust me I'm a Boomer. I bought my first home in 1978 working a minimum wage job as a draftsman right out of high school.
>>
>>135883057
I lust for black cock. Thick, uncut, long, juicy

Put it in my mouth
>>
>Not just living with your boomer parents for a few more years until they die and you inherit the house
>>
File: 1163835914.jpg (32KB, 629x512px) Image search: [Google]
1163835914.jpg
32KB, 629x512px
>>135883057
Yeah, but have you ever been to the top OP?
>>
>>135883057
boomers could get avacado, toast, eggs, bacon, coffee, a slice of something sweet and a newspaper for 2$

Millenials can't get any of those things for 2$
>>
I probably should pack lunch more often.
>>
>>135883307
BACK ON THE ROCKS BACK ON THE ROCKS, BABY
>>
>>135883057

when brining up avacado toast I enjoy pointing out that people can only barley afford to do that in the first place because of the massive illegal immigrant population.

liberals dedicated to avacado toast and actually participating in the modern slave labor market, and even when consider8ng solutions don't understand thst if you legalized all 40 million illegals avacado toast will still go up in cost.

essentially liberals are the REAL nazi slave drivers
>>
>>135883375
they could get them for a threepence
>>
>>135883235
Mine plan on selling their home for a trailer to put on a small piece of land they inherited in the country
>>
>>135883750
Better kill them in their sleep while you have the chance
>>
Maybe the property bubble is just punishment for gen y being the biggest faggots in history. Just a big prank. Wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>135883557

This post is devoid of logic and reason
>>
>>135883307
Somewhat. I've worked at the gas company for over 30 years. I started as a draftsman by responding to a help wanted ad in the newspaper. I didn't have a resume since I was still in high school. I just walked in and shook the hiring managers hand and told him I was a hard worker. My new job provided me with enough money to buy a home, marry, have two kids, and pay my tuition at the state university. I never finished my degree, but I the director of compliance at the gas company now, making well over six figures, receive stock options, and will retire with a pension. You millennials have it so easy, you just lack the motivation and drive to be successful.
>>
File: IMG_1349.jpg (185KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1349.jpg
185KB, 800x600px
>>135883057
Saged.
>>
>>135883057
I live in PA and avacados are $1.50 a pop. Are they astronomically higher elsewhere or am I so rich I can afford to eat 1 or 2 a week no problem and not notice it?
>>
>>135884465
Just think of all that money you have wasted on avocado toast. You could easily have used it as a down payment on a nice starter home.
>>
>>135883235

>Not arranging for an "accident" and then taking what's rightfully yours anyway before they can shit all over it, along with all of their assets.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.