[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he thinks capitalists can be anarchists No gods, no masters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1464184210941.jpg (74KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1464184210941.jpg
74KB, 300x250px
>he thinks capitalists can be anarchists

No gods, no masters but dude private courts and NAP lmao
>>
Good ideas do not require force.
>>
>>135883524
Then why aren't we living in Ancap paradise right now?
>>
>>135883767
Because the media and government exert power and force their ideas onto the people not necessarily with their consent. Google shadow bans certain people bro, force has become so easy that it's casual and thoughtless.
>>
>>135884072
Sounds like good ideas will require force to challenge that desu
>>
>>135884248
Force is occasionally required to prevent more force, which shouldn't be considered fighting fire with fire since force is such a general concept here.

I don't know what's to be done about the media, in the end it's a general collectivist mindset that does this. You can't ban stupidity.
>>
>>
I don't understand these anarcho-hyphen ideologies, surely without a state you aren't able to implement your version of anarchy, do they all just think anarchy would inevitably lead to their system?
>>
File: 2323232.png (1MB, 920x1250px) Image search: [Google]
2323232.png
1MB, 920x1250px
>>135887327
>>
>>135883015
>being an anarchist
Fucking cringey underage faggot.
>>
>>135887508

A state by any other name, why not just be a monarchist? I'll admit I haven't read Democracy: The God that Failed yet but surely the whole idea of being an anarcho-x is that you want to maintain a stateless society
>>
>>135887774
A state has a monopoly on taxation and the initiation of aggression. That's not what a voluntarily established elite is. In fact, it's the opposite.
>>
>>135883015
>He thinks anarchism is an actual thing
Humans are pack animals. There will always be hierarchy
>>
>>135883015
don't be dump
all that shit is the advanced society that would have already occurred naturally had wasps not been dragged back by non whites.
>>
>>135883015
>Company owning a patch of land is TOTALLY NOT A COUNTRY
>Paying money to use basic utilities is TOTALLY NOT A TAX
>Company board of directors is TOTALLY NOT A GOVERNMENT
>Company rulebook IS TOTALLY NOT A SET OF LAWS
>The NAP IS TOTALLY NOT A CONSTITUTION
Seriously, ancaps are the biggest meme ideology out there, how anyone can take any of that shit seriously is completely beyond me
>>
>>135888223

A voluntarily established elite just becomes an established elite as power is handed down to their successors. There's a reason that states have come to dominate the entire planet.
>>
>>135888897
>VOLUNTARILY established elite
>power
That's not the power to the an ultimate decision-maker in society or license to initiate the use of force against other parties. Try to think about it for a moment
>>
>>135887508
Blah blah blah personal interest rules the world. Blah blah my corporation frees people by blah blah in their water system and blah blah them into blah hours per blah. Blah blah insert coin to restart free will.
>>
>>135887327
Anarcho-totalitarianism is the only way.
>>
>>135889161

I don't understand your argument, we both agree than in an anarchic environment hierarchies would naturally form, but you seem to be assuming that the leaders in this hierarchy would have no power to initiate force because those beneath would resist it?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.