[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AWAN SERVER - REVELATIONS - Get in here!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 279
Thread images: 35

File: Awan_server_true_gesalt.jpg (620KB, 1920x863px) Image search: [Google]
Awan_server_true_gesalt.jpg
620KB, 1920x863px
An anon in this thread >>135846630
claimed to be a lover of Awan's and dished out the real story behind the scandal.

Here's a basic Gesalt:

IMRAN AWAN RAN A PRIVATE PARALLEL SERVER FOR DWS
>Private servers are kept compartmentalised (unconnected to the wider network)
>Private servers are run by both dems and reps for LOBBYING
>Often these servers contain mostly domestic files (very few have clearance for anything more juicy)
>DWS was running a parallel server for COMMUNITY ORGANISATIONS to lobby
>The whole of congress is using loopholes in the Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobbying_Disclosure_Act_of_1995
>An act signed in by CLINTON to allow back room deals

here's the juice
>Most of congress is implicated in using these parallel compartmentalised servers
>The real juice is that DWS' server was separate from circumspection by DOJ/NSA however...
>Now that it (could be) involved in a court case, it can be swooped and snooped
>And that server contains the real juice on astroturfing, campaign funding and DNC corruption<<<

ALSO
>DWS is running disinfo; making the Awan case only about Awan
>Exploiting anti-muslim sentiment to derail discussion and pander to Trumpettes' fears
>DWS is getting away with it. Hillary is going UNINVESTIGATED

What can we do?
If there is enough political pressure, and public awareness about the use of PRIVATE PARALLEL IT STRUCTURES TO LOBBY CONGRESS, then there can be significant action taken. As it is, Trump is held hostage by the MSM/establishment and is unable to act. Both sides of the aisle have a stake in keeping these private servers open.

THIS IS THE REAL ENCHILADA FRENDOS!
>>
File: HillaryKnows.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HillaryKnows.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>135879339
Bump
>>
File: Awan_Truth_pol.jpg (284KB, 1920x898px) Image search: [Google]
Awan_Truth_pol.jpg
284KB, 1920x898px
>>135879339
here's the digital infrastructure used by the private IT companies to avoid government oversight.
it's a pretty simple way to ensure that all lobbying servers remain unchecked - back room dealers now have a server to host their documents within congress, without oversight
>>
File: STONEINTENSIFIES.jpg (8KB, 293x306px) Image search: [Google]
STONEINTENSIFIES.jpg
8KB, 293x306px
THERE WAS PAY TO PLAY FOR ACCESS TO THESE SERVERS.

THE ENEMY PAID THEM FOR SPEECHES, GOT ACCESS TO SERVERS. THE SPEECH PAYMENTS WERE A COVER.
>>
>>135879339
this is interesting....
>>
File: awan_arrest_truth.jpg (165KB, 1090x558px) Image search: [Google]
awan_arrest_truth.jpg
165KB, 1090x558px
screenshots from this thread
>>135846630
>>135846630
>>135846630

here's an archive

pic related, to do with Awan's arrest and DWS damage control.
she's not as stupid as her hair looks. she has manipulated the narrative into being about the muslim brotherhood to exploit right wing fears, and heavily linked it with Seth Rich to obfuscate the narrative
Awanon was right when he said we'd go after the glamorous foreign spy angle rather than the domestic corruption angle. but the private lobbying servers is very much a US issue
it could blow the whole lobbying game in the USA if we can force the DOJ and tptb to investigate
https://archive.is/wCZc3
>>
>>135879339
Yes, Islamophobia is a real problem.
>>
>>135879808
not what we're saying.

DWS and the DNC are using islamophobia to cover up the real enchilada.
hate muslims all you want, but this muslim in particular was running a
>Private IT service
>To allow back room lobbying
>Of members of congress
>and the practice is widespread
>and highly undemocratic
>>
>>135879339
Some leftist LARPing as imrans faggot lover. Sounds a bit like bait/derail
>>
>>135879928
>we're
"We" are saying that hard working Muslims, like the Awans, are the real victims.
>>
>>135879339
This is bait/derail faggot shit.

sage
>>
>>135880122
No need to sage as the matter being discussed is being slid pretty bad
>>
>>135879952
read the full enchilada amigo, i'll happily be disproven but through many iterations, the story is watertight
not sure why he needed to add the gay lover part but welcome to current year

>>135880062
Awan was still running a corrupt server / IT operation, he's not a good guy.
you're playing into DWS' hands by making it a race issue though m80.
>>
>>135879339
If this was just about private lobbying servers, none of these higher ups would be freaking out as much as they are now, and Imran Awan and his family would not be trying to flee the country.
>>
>>135880324
Hard working Muslims never infiltrate foreign affairs, that's not what Muslim brotherhood is all out. Islam is a race. We need to stick together because Islamophobia is racist.
>>
>>135879808
Goddamn retards like you are the real problem.
>>
>>135880520
Kys
>>
>>135880432
Check the thread

Awan was caught trying to take $12,000 out of the country, fully in the knowledge that $10,000 was the legal limit. He intended to be caught because he is safer in custody, than in Pakistan or Washington.

>>135880547
yh but stop replying to the cunt, he's wasting valuable reply space
>>
>>135880571
You are being stupid to assume that Awans were working for ISI. They would never sell information, nor work as a liaison for foreign nations into congress. You are being very dense.
>>
>>135879952
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobbying_Disclosure_Act_of_1995

and

>Powell went on to offer Clinton a friendly warning first reported last week when the FBI released notes of its now closed investigation into her handling of sensitive information. “However, there is a real danger. If it is public that you have a BlackBerry and it it [sic] government and you are using it, government or not, to do business, it may become an official record and subject to the law … Be very careful. I got around it all by not saying much and not using systems that captured the data.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/08/colin-powell-hillary-clinton-email-state-department
>>
>>135880788
Archive or screenshot please

>https://theguardian com/us-news/2016/sep/08/colin-powell-hillary-clinton-email-state-department
https://archive.is/uAQz0
>>
>>135880811
Forgot because I found something interesting.

>>135880788
Hillary was advise to use a private email server and device by collin powel so that it would not become official record and not subject to the law.

that's so insane.
>>
>>135880788
>>135880324
I'll read the full quesadilla when I get home from work. This faggot lover and also some other minor stuff made it seem like a LARPing lefty to me, but I'll read it all an a little while
>>
>>135881044
me too, it's 9am here.
>>
File: IMG_0201.jpg (69KB, 607x457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0201.jpg
69KB, 607x457px
>>135880520
And what race is Islam? Retard shill
>>
>>135879928
OP is right on this one.
But no worry, we just need to push this angle too.
Fox news is heavily pushing the spy shit and if what Awan's friend said is true, that story will fall to pieces and this the backroom trading, pay to play will continue. Its both congressional parties guilty of this practice. Neither wants it to end.
Private server, pay to play.
These fucks make our laws.
>>
File: Conspirabros.jpg (44KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
Conspirabros.jpg
44KB, 620x320px
>>135879339
>TFW Alex Jones is literally right about everything

>TFW David Icke is proven right as well once the truth starts to really come out
>>
>>135879339
bump
>>
>>135881754
When guccifier leak happened, the leak that contained the DNC road map documents, there was a doc file that outlined their 10 year strategy to push for felons right to vote. They outlined how by doing this, they would secure 6 million voters much like how the dems secured the gay vote through their support for gay marriage. the document, when I read it, and i'll try to find it, disgust me immediately in how strategic they about eroding cultural values for votes. Felons lost the right to vote for a reason and yet the dems see these people as a means to secure their power.
>>
Bimp
>>
Remember this. The Osama Raid was a fake story. Most have felt so in a conspiracy way. But trust me.... many things connect.
>>
File: 1499453316328.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1499453316328.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>>135879571
speeches, i bet art work as well. Plus under the art ambassadorship and global exchange programs they had access to under the radar shipping containers.
>>
>>135879339
This HAS to be LARPing. The only thing of value I take away from this is the possibility that, like Hillary, all of these other people could have private servers that "don't exist" to do their dirty work on. I just thought Hillary was being a dumbass, but perhaps she's just the dumbass who got caught.
>>
>>135879339
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobbying_Disclosure_Act_of_1995
>After recording, the records are maintained by the Clerk of the House and the Secretary of the Senate. Due to severe understaffing, these two offices are unable to check for illegal activities or corrupt practices, which is the most glaring shortcoming of the legislation.
>During a hearing before the Senate Committee on Rules and Administration, Senator Christopher Dodd stated that “[s]ince 2003, the Office of Public Records has referred over 2,000 cases to the Department of Justice, and nothing’s been heard from them again”.
>>
>>135882115
Found the document that outlined how they planned to give the right to vote back to felons over a 10 year period through activism in order to secure their vote.

https://guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/wyss-democracy-strategy-03-06-15.docx

http://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/wyss-memo.pdf

Maybe these prviate servers are hiding more stuff like this.
>>
>>135881754

The story doesn't check out. He claims Trump and DOJ know everything and Imran is cooperating. If that's true, it doesn't matter what angle Fox News is pushing. Trump won't go into an investigation that is a dead end, it would be political suicide.

The OP acts as if it is critical that we get the story straight so we don't miss our opportunity to nail them, but he fails to mention that it doesn't fucking matter what we believe if Trump has all the evidence.
>>
>>135882635
Find it, they are great planners.
This needs to be pushed.
>>
>>135879339
>DWS is getting away with it. Hillary is going UNINVESTIGATED
Anon warned us they would try to pin it solely on Hillary.
We won't forget her too.
>>
>>135879808
Muslims are the problem, so-called 'Islamophobia' is a natural reaction to you cretins.
>>
>>135882639
Trump and staff will have to if we make a lot of noise.
I remember a WikiLeaks where Hillary was talking about making backroom deals. How its like making sausage, unsavory but in the end it gets made.
>>
>>135882639
the problem facing trump is

if he fully alienates the dems, he won't get any support against their rogue elements
>no more friendly dems (bernouts) against Hillary

if he reveals this lobbying scandal alone, he'll also alienate most of the GOP who are knee deep in this kind of lobbying
>no more GOP support

furthermore, closing these (gaping wide) loopholes would kill off tons of lobbying
and even though all lobbies are paying to work against each other; the one thing they have in common is a need for access/influence
>all lobbies agree that lobbying is good

so to prosecute, investigate, and out these private lobbying servers would alienate all members of congress and all of their lobbies, which is tantamount to the whole US political establishment. at that point, the swamp would subsume Trump.
as it stands, with his mandate, he has support, he needs to maneuver carefully to push this investigation forward.
if we can reveal the depth of the private lobbying server scandal to the public, then it would make for a sympathetic political climate for prosecution and closing the loopholes

>Trump has the evidence, but can't safely act upon it alone
>>
>>135882457
>>135882457
why?

not asking because I doubt, I just want to know because I remember when guccifer leak and how no one talked about the policy wonk leaks about electoral engineering.

>>135882639
>If the narrative around the facts is Imran is a traitor, DWS can demonstrate easily that Imran isn't and thus there would be no need to investigate further. DWS secret treasure trove of records from backroom dealings would remain a secret, and she would remain just a political target of the gop/right wing. If the narrative and the suspicion of trump's base is on DWS effectively undermining the lobby disclosure act, that would change what is acceptable to investigate and why and the outcome, it would make it harder for other dems to run interference if the investigation turns up anything.

and he also said this

>They are feeding you details and letting your biases fill i the rest (especially biases about muslim brotherhood) in order to scapegoat Imran in case he turns state evidence. their plan is simple

>if gop/trump supporters think imran is just a muslim traitor, there will be no political will to stop the practice of parallel infrastructure.

>if gop/trump supporters think imran is just a muslim traitor, the administration can save face with the supporters by trying imran as such, or dropping the investigation without fight against what will be huge huge political costs that comes from crossing the rubicon of investigating your political opponents. remember, trump himself said after the election that he didn't want to investigate clinton.

basically I am ctrl+f rubicon and he seems to say that if even Trump has all the evidence and use the DOJ investigate a political opponent, he would face obstructionism and resistance from the democrats forcing him to depend on gop.
>>
>>135879339
No it's not. Go back to the first thread and read the last few posts. The Awan friend LARP is inconsistent with what is already known.

This is a disinformation op, my friends. It's to affect public perception such that when DNC connected people shift the narrative away from selling secrets to hard-to-prosecute violations of lobbying rules that there will be enough confusion for people to believe it.

It's a disinformation test run for what they believe is the hardest audience to convince. If it works here, then they're good to go.
>>
>>135883224
Trump isn't alone.
>>
>>135883629
I agree. He also would not come right out and say they were gay lovers.
>>
>>135879339
>>135879564
>>135879779
Lies and disinfo.

>>135880324
>>135880592
Bullshit. The guy kept making claims of "Awan's innocent, believe me" while making excuses and false statements, such as "Imran Awan was arrested for having $12K on him, $2K over the limit of what you're supposed to have" and "he intentionally wanted to get caught by the FBI". It was his wife that was stopped for having $12K, not him, and even then they let her go. Hell, even the NYTimes proves you wrong: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/28/us/politics/imran-awan-debbie-wasserman-shultz-pakistan.html

>The authorities had also stopped Ms. Alvi when she left the country in March, and a search of her belongings showed boxes of household goods and more than $12,000 in a case, according to an affidavit. She was allowed to proceed.
>>
>>135883194
>I remember a WikiLeaks where Hillary was talking about making backroom deals

show me, beucase stuff like this really gets my curiosity going.

>>135883224
Trump called out lobbyists in the debates...

search for 'crossing the rubicon'

>>135869135

>It's more than just that. The trump sympathetic media are chasing red herring that DWS wants them to chase, so she could build the islamophobia narrative to discredit their concerns.

>DWS and her spin wins again. See, after pizza gate, the dem politicos learnt how powerful and important the right suspicions are and they are seeking to learn how to use it to run confusion.

>There are NO MAGA republicans yet. Paul Ryan and all those obstructionists are koch republicans.

>>135882639
I don't OP said Trump has all the evidence. Trump DOJ needs some evidence to start subpoenaing other things. I think OP is saying that through the backlash he will face if he uses the DOJ investigate a political opponent, the democrats can obstruct the investigation to the point it could tank his administration by making sure Trump is doing nothing but fending of obstruction and news cycle followed by new cycle of anything and everything to discredit him. jesus christ, how is this different from now? Even now this is how the democrats are, they don't want to let trump do anything even if its good for america and they agree with it.
>>
>>135883629
The Awans had no Pakistani military links.
This is all about Islamophobia and LOBBYISTS, and it's nothing to do with ESPIONAGE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy5MALVRKi8
>>
>>135883827
I'm convinced that he was recruited to run for president by white hats in the intelligence community and the FBI. He had an inkling what was going on, but they showed him the extent of it and convinced him.

The positive comments about Eppstein years ago were to ingratiate himself. His trip to the island was because he wanted to see it with his own eyes to be sure. That convinced him and he joined.
>>
>>135879339
Can I have a burrito instead of an enchilada?
>>
>>135882457
>The only thing of value I take away from this is the possibility that, like Hillary, all of these other people could have private servers that "don't exist" to do their dirty work on.

That's my take. That Awan set up parallel servers for many corrupt politicians is not mutually exclusive to him being an ISI asset, and those servers could be used to sell sensitive documents.
>>
>>135880520
Right because "fuck your laws" or this isn't Sharia law. Bullshit. Follow the fucking g laws and you won't have problems. Brown carding your people's legal problems makes you no better than a violent nogg "dindoo nuffin".
>>
>>135880592
Untrue.

The $12k was found on Awan's WIFE in an earlier and unrelated incident. She was let go. Awan was arrested for bank fraud, not for having $12k.

I'm telling you guys, this is fucking disinformation. Do you have any idea how long lobbying violations take to prosecute?

The purpose of this is to sow enough confusion that people forget about DWSs brother being part of the prosecutorial team and a Clinton Foundation lawyer representing Awan. It allows them to keep spinning and spinning such that they can avoid decimation in the 2018 midterms.
>>
>>135883912
>wife stopped for having $12K, Awan arrested but wife let go.

Maybe he is confused by the little details? I don't want to dismiss this as larper because its so eerily similar what guccifier leaked from the DNC hack. Also, when they stopped his wife for carrying $12K, did they arrest Imran?

>>135883629

>It's a disinformation test run for what they believe is the hardest audience to convince. If it works here, then they're good to go.

He is accusing the narrative around Imran as being disinfo to hide the bigger fish, which is DWS private servers.
>>
>>135884273
I followed that thread. It was all lies and disinfo. There was enough "good info" in there to make it seem plausible (ie. talk about HTTPS to encrypt certain info), but all in all it was a "believe what I say, even though I can't show myself" thing. There was nothing in there that made Awan seem innocent and was a lot of excuses made for him.
>>
>>135884026
The nytimes article said he didn't have security clearance to leak intel

>“He didn’t even have a security clearance,” Mr. Gowen said. “It is a completely utterly ridiculous statement.”

okay, this is confusing me because he also said that DWS would want to bait trump supporters into championing this Awan wuz a muslim spy narrative because it was so easy to discredit. The NYTimes, which is fake news and a mouth piece for the dems, article discredited the right wing narrative. If OP isn't a larper, OP is telling us that DWS chose this narrative because it would be easily discredited and it would insinulate her, somehow, from being investigated?

Oh, i get it: they are gonna run narratives that any investigation by the DOJ is trump being an authoritarian fascist targeting his political enemies.
>>
Wow, the slides are strong with this one today
>>
>>135879339
>an anon claimed to be his lover
>sources say
We're better than this
>>
File: chris-gowen.jpg (30KB, 150x210px) Image search: [Google]
chris-gowen.jpg
30KB, 150x210px
>>135884242
>Do you have any idea how long lobbying violations take to prosecute?

yeah let's not bother. i'd prefer sifting through americican shartposts of dubious credibility until the end of time than have anything done about massive corruption

you're reeing at the details but not clearing anything up. post verifiable sources for your claims, keep it simple. getting this story out requires a watertight case, without peripheral bullcrap

>Hillary is corrupt
>Her aide's IT guy's brother sold a truck to Turkey but it might have gone to ISIS!

>>135884511
Awan is not innocent, he wouldn't have been arrested if he was innocent of all crime. The problem is alt-lite media reporting has become an echochamber just like the sjw side. this shuts down effective investigation and encourages SHOCK HEADLINES and tweets with little to no substantiation. Clickbait doesn't have a party affiliation

eg/
>Could DC IT guy be the key to Hillary pizzagate downfall? Anonymous thinks so!

>>135884573
that is why Trump prosecuting a political opponent is crossing the Rubicon
it sounds like something a dictator would do.
really shows you how far up the creek the USA has gone that the corrupt establisment can't be routed by a designated swamp drainer
>>
>>135879339
>>>/x/
>>
>>135884273
>>135884511
Also, throughout that thread, the guy kept saying that Awan wanted to be caught even though DWS told him to sell all his stuff (which he did) and lay low in a foreign country (which he was caught trying to do). He also claimed that he was not a spy and didn't have access to classified info, which is blatant bullshit (see >>135862461).

It's all lies and bullshit. Again, it's all "believe me, he's innocent, I'm his gay lover" with no proof of anything offered.
>>
>>135884242
>The purpose of this is to sow enough confusion that people forget about DWSs brother being part of the prosecutorial team and a Clinton Foundation lawyer representing Awan. It allows them to keep spinning and spinning such that they can avoid decimation in the 2018 midterms

this really confuses me because it doens't make much sense. Like why would they put out this disinfo that basically warns us, pol, of them trying to bait us into taking a narrative. A narrative that most on the right are taking as correct which right now is the narrative that the nytimes article goes to discredit?

why would they spin and test a narrative that warn us about dws involvement and guilt? he is basically saying that dws has a lot to hide, that she is in violation of that law. you are saying they are testing our response to this narrative.

Maybe they are trying to poison this narrative?
>>
>>135880761
8/8
>>
>>135884950
>He also claimed that he was not a spy and didn't have access to classified info, which is blatant bullshit

The nytimes article you linked even said he didn't have security clearance. That article debunks the claim that he did and the narrative the alt-lite/conservative media is pushing. The NYTimes article seems to be a counter-spin 'debunking' of the right's narrative of Awan being a spy.

And if it happens to be treu that he didn't have security clearance and there was no leaks of intelligence, OP said that they would stop investigation and thus leave DWS alone. DWS, in that video talking to the chief of DC police, really wanted that laptop back.
>>
File: bill and imram.png (857KB, 1200x570px) Image search: [Google]
bill and imram.png
857KB, 1200x570px
>>135879339

tl;dr - he gud boy dindu nuffin

This obviously a DNC shill attempt to downplay the seriousness of this affair.
Why the fuck wouldn't he or anyone else in Congress just come forward with the facts if this was all legit?
Why the fuck would he pack up his wife and kids and send them to Pakiland?
Why the fuck would he try and run off with all that money??

Shit like bullshit, 100% sure its bullshit.
>>
>>135885076
:^)

This is a fucking shill thread. The OP of the other thread was also a shill. There was a massive espionage ring. Everybody already knows about the lobbyist bullshit but no American expected DNC to hire and aid an espionage ring.

No one needs to cross a stupid river when the DNC is caught being traitors.
>>
>>135885076
Wow finally a person who realizes his posts were bait from the stsrt
>>
>>135884003
$.02 has been deposited into your account.

Awan even took money ($100k) from Ali al-Attar, an former Iraqi politician and financier for Hezbollah who is currently wanted by the FBI.

Try harder Shareblue.
>>
>>135884615
no, unfortunately we are not

>>135884597
this kind of post should be bannable. if you can't handle that your autism about a complete non-issue isn't popular on this forum, then go use a different website that works differently, like voat. you do not like this website
>>
I don't know who is shilling who, but I am believing OP because he points the culprit directly to DWS. I really hope this doesn't get slid off.
>>
>>135885493
Bud, would I link you to Mr. Webb if I wasn't making fun of OP of this thread?
>>
>>135879339

Good Job falling for a larp. AWAN has DNC lawyers.
>>
>>135885252
he didn't have security clearance. but he did have access to devices with secret"""" info on it.
although it seems like the US has its shit hanging wide-open most of the time

>>135885263
[my speculatory answers]

>why wouldn't anyone else in congress come forward?
because it would damage the ((")"(("lobbying"))")")" industry, see. puppet strings

>Why would he go to Pakistan
DWS ordered him to leave, gives silencing money

>Why would he run off with the money
he (potentially) intentionally got caught because he saw Trumps tweet as a signal that he was gonna take the Hillary/DNC/DWS investigation more seriously

>>135885393
>No one needs to cross a stupid river
did kek audibly.
although there's 2 shills in this thread that keep saying, don't look into the lobbying, it's all about the muslim connexion.
I'm on both sides of the river buddy
you're the floatsam
>>
>>135885393
>No one needs to cross a stupid river when the DNC is caught being traitors.

This is so confusing. OP said DNC is the traitor, OP said that if Trump prosecutes DWS he is crossing the rubicon, which I agree. OP also said that the narrative of Awan being a spy is the most easily discreditable and one baited into existence so any investigation wont go after DWS but focus solely on the questions of if Awan had classified information and did he leak it.
>>
>>135884846
Shill confirmed.

Nowhere did I say, imply, or hint that we shouldn't bother. Of course we should. The key part of that is the length of time it takes to successfully bring such a case extends past the 2018 midterms. So if enough confusion can be created so that people are willing to believe a bullshit muh only lobby story, the less pressure there will be to remove obvious conflicts of interest, like DWS bro being part of the prosecution.

As far as the rest of your post goes, see the first line in mine.
>>
big boi bump
>>
>>135883224
>>135883274
Trump is already alienated from the Dems and the GOP, they will both obstruct him wherever it is politically possible. This "we can't go after them because it will make them mad" argument is the same one used by liberals regarding terrorists and more recently MS-13. Congress can not obstruct a DOJ investigation. If DWS is guilty of backroom dealings then she will fry, if she is guilty of selling secrets to foreign governments she will fry. It doesn't matter what the popular narrative is.

Also the OP is false on his "Imran purposefully got arrested by carrying $12,000" story. That was his wife. Imran was arrested for bank fraud.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/25/wasserman-schultzs-it-aide-arrested-trying-to-flee-the-country/

He also claims that he only had access to logs, not actual emails, which is disputed in the above article.
>>
>>135885714
There is no need to look into the lobbying to send Debbie Wasserman Schultz if there is definite proof that she was involved with ISI. Trump would face no questions in sending someone like that to the chair.

You're a fucking shill.
>>
>>135885252
Just because they didn't have a security clearance does not mean they didn't have access to sensitive information. Hell, they were fired because of suspicion of trying to access congressional computers without permission: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/#ixzz4Zr58G3rT

Physical security is just as important as any other security. If you can get to the hardware, you can eventually find a way in (ie. using someone else's credentials and going directly to the machine, being able to install stuff like key loggers, etc). Since they were IT guys, who's to say they didn't find a way to put some backdoors on people's comps to get access to info. Keyloggers are a thing and they did have access to some high-level peoples stuff, like Nancy Peloci: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/wow-wikileaks-email-connects-nancy-pelosi-wasserman-schultz-staffer-imran-awan/
>>
>>135880324
>read the full enchilada amigo
who the fuck talks like this? go throat a chimichanga pinche mericon
>>
>>135884964
As I've said since Awan got arrested:

DNC knows they'll be fucked for something. A price must be paid. They can't get out of this unscathed.

So if you know you're caught and you want to mitigate the damage, what do you do?

Confusion. Multiple stories. Constantly shifting narratives. If you put enough somewhat plausible shit out there, you turn some people off entirely (too confusing) and you get everyone else split into different camps of belief. There's no concerted effort on the part of the public to understand, because they're all chasing a different red herring or they've tuned out entirely.

People need to lay out the larper's story and attempt to verify each claim, no matter how insignificant it seems. There are at least three provable falsehoods:

Condition of Awan's arrest
Claim that Awan didn't know what his people were doing (he was just muh manager)
Claim that they had no access to classified material

The guy's a talented larper, but larper or outright propagandist nonetheless. >>135885567
>>
>>135885714
>don't look into the lobbying, it's all about the muslim connexion.

The NYTimes article which has his DNC paid lawyer even confronts that narrative. Even DWS said that he was arrested because he was a muslim.
>>135885796
How is confusion being created by anyone but you. OP said that the narratives we are chasing were baited by DWS because they are easily discredit, which would make any investigation according to those narratives end nowhere and if takes that forever to investigate this, it would leave DWS unscathed because she would have effectively made this matter not about lobbying but about the right's fear on muslims, which would get her re-elected because democrats eat up that shit.

OP is not easily discredit because the implications of what he says and what you say produces this type of shit that seems, to me at least, show DWS is managing the narrative to get the investigation to look into the wrong things so she can go unscathed.

I think I finally get it. If the investigation is pursued according to the narrative that awan was a spy, she can get re-elected in the mid-term elections because she can lie to her base that these allegations were just islamophobia but if the narrative around the investigation is about this prviate server to hide her pay for play shit, knowing how the democrats are getting a lot of hate from the alt-left for being establishment, she could lose an election if they think she was doing pay for play.

it's simple: she can't defend herself from her base if the allegations are a cover up involving pay for play but she can do it if the investigation is about awan being muslim n' shieet.
>>
>>135885567
Accept my apologies for missing the sarcasm. Phone posting here, so rarely click links.
>>
File: 1492996067592.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492996067592.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>135885742
Originally it was all
>Hillary is corrupt, here's all the proof
then nothing got done and Trump cooled off the DNC investigation
but we didn't
eventually we got round to Seth Rich, DWS and Awan
Hillary et al were happy enough to throw DWS under the wheels as a scapegoat / sacrifice
but DWS is very wily and is pinning things on Awan, distracting the narrative etc.

In all the DNC spin operation is going well they have
>"""debunked"" pizzagate in the eyes of the public
>derailed DWS crimes with so much disinfo
>made the whole thing about Seth Rich murder
>created infighting in the investigation
>successfully kept it out of the MSM

so really we need to take stock of where we are in this investigation. it took to Awanon many many posts to hammer through his message about private lobbying servers, which should be simple enough for an anon to understand (perhaps it's the flood of summerfags). even if a LARP, it highlights how fucked we are re: revealing the "truth" and forging an alternative narrative to the DNC spindoctors

>>135885796
we know DWS family is elbow deep
we know about the Seth Rich coverup
we know the MSM is in on it all
I guess it's just taking time to come out bit I'm worried about the lack of progress and the weakness of investigation

>>135885921
>There is no need to look into the lobbying
These are not the robots you are looking for

>>135886421
>attempt to verify each claim.
doesn't post any evidence for claims.
I'm happy to play along with you but please post discrete evidence for your claims
>>
>>135885921
OMG but OP claims there is no proof and that this is the case and when any investigation is finished and finds no proof, DWS goes scott free because there is nothing there even though she kept a private server for pay for play. and if the investigation is about finding if intel is leaked to ISI, then DWS private server wouldn't have to be subpoena for that.

>>135886192
What if Awan really never had secret information and the investigation that DWS wont obstruct shows that to be the case? DWS goes scott free. DWS was really concerned about getting that laptop back.
>>
>>135886536

Rofl DWS will never lose an election in her gerrymandered jew stronghold. He was literally plopped their after her disgraced resignation as DNC chair, with zero investment in a campaign, and it was handed to her on a platter.
>>
>>135880520
some random brown will be burdened for your efforts, I will see to it
>>
>>135886536
Try again.

No one gives a shit about lobbyists because we already accept it as part of the corrupt system. If people really were concerned about that shit, how the fuck did Clinton win the popular vote?

But treason gets people hot and bothered. And "easily disproven"? What planet have you been living on? The Awan's connections to the Paki government are definitive because he has FAMILY members in the government.

Casting this as a lobbying issue ratchets down the intensity and allows them to drag it out such that it doesn't affect the midterms.
>>
>>135886421
>>135886192
The reason you two are accusing OP of disinfo is largely because you don't want to accept a possible outcome of awan being cleared of leaking foreign intel and how an investigation into this would keep dws private servers away from the investigators. Courts have to find reason for discovery, and if dws can demonstrate that the court can find its evidence elsewhere, the courts wont let the government go on fishing expeditions and she would eventually tell her supporters that the investigation clear awan, that it was politically motivated and she goes scott free, gaining some political points from her base.

if this is true, dws is playing 4d level chess.

if the investigation and narrative is about DWS private servers, the government would then be crossing the rubicon because? ... the government would be investigating political enemies, not traitors.. Any sort of investigation would subpoena other things, like visitation logs, finances.
>>
>>135886421
>The guy's a talented larper, but larper or outright propagandist nonetheless
Thanks, that's a nice complement.
>>135886552
I was very irritated by the OP in the previous thread, where he denied that Awans had any access to confidential data, and at best were only able to capture logs. We already know that Awans had passwords for some congressmen's devices from the wikileak emails, so that's only one step away from keyloggers. Moreover, they destroyed hard drives and were in possession of government issued hardware, which probably had sensitive data.

>>135886757
>DWS private server wouldn't have to be subpoena for that.
Why don't we wait a few days?
>>
>>135879339
I just hope the nice lady gets her laptop back.
>>
File: stevens-300x296.png (153KB, 300x296px) Image search: [Google]
stevens-300x296.png
153KB, 300x296px
>>135886536
this basically

>Anatomy of a derail:
Hillary investigation > DWS investigation > Awan investigation
>where's the prosecution?

>>135887070
we're not gonna stop you crap-posting about the Pakistani government
>just please post decent evidence
(which you have not done once yet)
>>
Either these threads are the best quality LARPS ever seen on /pol/...or this fucking guy is telling the truth.

Which one?
>>
Happening!
>>
>>135886655
Phone posting, so linking ain't easy.

If you want sources for my claims:

Go to NYT for Awan's arrest circumstances and that the 12k had nothing to do with it.

Zerohedge links to an article about the Iraqi money

__0hour1_ on twitter posted public domain documents showing Awan's have a cousin in Pali govt 3 days ago

If you go in for anonymous "sources", there are several articles available by googling CIA Awan ISI.
>>
>>135887070
>Try again.
>No one gives a shit about lobbyists because we already accept it as part of the corrupt system. If people really were concerned about that shit, how the fuck did Clinton win the popular vote?
>But treason gets people hot and bothered. And "easily disproven"? What planet have you been living on? The Awan's connections to the Paki government are definitive because he has FAMILY members in the government.
>Casting this as a lobbying issue ratchets down the intensity and allows them to drag it out such that it doesn't affect the midterms.

HOLY FUCK YOU ARE A DISINFO SHILL.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/01/not-all-leftists-are-thrilled-about-2020-dem-wundergirl-kamala-harris/

Kamala harris is causing a HUGE HUGE divide amongst the democrats to the point that the progressive wing will split, to the point that all these democrat talking heads are bashing the "alt-left" for being into bullying politics.

Holy shit, the rabbit hole. it's fucking deep. I 100% believe OP.

It isn't us who she is trying to confuse and misdirect and mushy up the issue. It's her own party because if she is a lobbyist shill, she might cause a split in the dems if they think she is doing a repeat of the DNC shit but if she pins this on awan and claim its the right being anti-muslim, her base wont flinch and when/if it is investigated as such and shows that awan didn't leak intel to foreign agencies, she will be re-elected to office and then spin again to cover what's up on her private servers.

>>135887120
>Why don't we wait a few days?
Because it will take years to get that subpoena answered and enforced by the courts. See >>135885796
>>
>>135887113
DWS isn't playing 4D chess. DNC is. This is bigger than DWS, and you can be sure that they'll let her hang for lobbying violations if it keeps their crimes hidden.
>>
Am only going to post this and nothing more. Awan had access to DNC and over 50 members emails, files and related documents. DWS tasked Awan with compiling a lump of emails and other files of a fairly innocent nature to drop to wikileaks to coincide with the Trump/Russia collusion narrative. The Russia story was their fail-safe if they had lost the election. They had arranged everything from the start, they baited Don jr. with their smoking gun meeting in which the Russian party had offered them "incriminating" H information. We know now what really happened at the meeting. One month later Awan dropped the DNC files to wikileaks, thats how they set the timeline. It was so immaculately planned. Everything this guy is posting about is true, but Awan is guilty as a mofo.
>>
>>135886536
>right's fear on muslims
Actually it's the common people's fear of foreign espionage. It's got nothing to do with Islam other than what Deb has her crony media peddling.
>>
>>135887556
>Go to NYT for Awan's arrest circumstances and that the 12k had nothing to do with it.

This NYTimes article is the DNC spin trying to disprove the right's narrative of awan being a spy, which OP tells us that DWS wants us to push so this issue is about foreign intelligence and awan and not about her private server. She wants this to be about awan, and not about her, which she said as much in that video where she attacked DC police chief...

>If you go in for anonymous "sources", there are several articles available by googling CIA Awan ISI.

Hypothetically, if OP is right and the narrative that Awan leaked intel to ISI is wrong, any investigation would CLEAR Awan and ignore DWS. It would leave DWS uninvestigated and it would discredit any future attempts to use the Awan evidence to go after DWS because she will tell her base and others that it is just Trump trying to take out his political enemies because of bs.

If the FBI has clinton's private email server, why won't someone just fucking leak it and end this speculation?
>>
>>135879564
And here is our mission. Somehow we need to capture traffic from congressional IP's to where they are going offsite. I'm sure it's a fuckton of data to process, but as a start the indictment or arrest report of Awan contained the IP address for congress. I'm sure there is some autistic neckbeard that could dig into this that has more time than I do.
>>
>>135886757
If he never had secret info, then let's entertain the guy's claim that he was hired to maintain parallel IT infrastructure for multiple house members. Infrastructure that wouldn't be "officially on the books" that they have complete access to, then wouldn't the possibility exist that there would be some sensitive and possibly classified info circulating within said infrastructure.

>>135887113
At this point, since investigators do have some hard drives taken from Awan's home (http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/), I'm pretty sure the Feds are onto something. Besides, I have a feeling these guys are guilty as they have existing felonies (http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/07/congress-it-probe-suspects-had-massive-debts-years-of-suspicious-activity/) and have kidnapped and wiretapped their own step-mom (http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/)

If the evidence proves that he is innocent, then I am willing to accept that result from the courts.
>>
>>135887783
>what Deb has her crony media peddling.

She wants to make this a muslim issue and awan being a foreign intelligence asset so we can be distracted from her own private files.

>>135887737
maybe awan has metadata on the secret server that shows this. if he does, the DNC is fucking beyond fucked. The party will be destroyed.

Holy kek, is the DNC done forever?
>>
>>135887569
How the fuck does Harris have anything to do with this? Harris is simply a symptom of the old guard losing its grip on authority, like the Trump phenomenon for the Repubs.

The only thing that might have WRT Awan is that it will be easy to cast Awan/DWS as the old guard corrupt Clinton clan and Harris as the new savior.

But it has nothing to do with sowing new theories.

How many fucking theories have come out about Awan since his arrest? It's all disinformation.
>>
>>135879952

Lol, yup. They'll derial idiot newpol coming from Reddit and other fake shill accounts, but not law inforcement where this is already at.
>>
File: get help.jpg (84KB, 790x444px) Image search: [Google]
get help.jpg
84KB, 790x444px
>>135887556
well fuck your phoneposting if it's gonna lead to low quality debate. not my problem. great sources btw..

>>135887975
this. in terms of what we can do, it's uncover other people using private servers as well as intercept or find more evidence outside of what is fed to us

>>135887926
to any indiders reading this thread please for the love of freedom LEAK
LEAK everything you have, wikileaks can verify it if it's real and you will be helping humanity!
>>
>>135888132
>She wants to make this a muslim issue and awan being a foreign intelligence asset so we can be distracted from her own private files.
Yea, but you are making it like the actual right views it like that. DNC were throwing accusations of Russian involvement, meanwhile we got ourselves a bona fide espionage ring.
>>
>>135888033
>If the evidence proves that he is innocent, then I am willing to accept that result from the courts.

Screw what you accept. DWS doesn't care what republicans and trump supporters accept. She cares about democratic base accept. She was booed by bernie bros, if I remember correctly. If awan is cleared, her voters wont care about this issue and she gets off scott free. If there is suspicison about her doing something shady like she did in the DNC and the investigation is about it, the DNC will crack.

She is trying to protect her ass by obscuring the issue not from the GOP or Trump DOJ but from her own base.

>Among Bernie Sanders supporters, there is a skepticism of Democrats that are seen as being too close to the “donor class” or the corporate wing of the party. Some see Kamala Harris as being representative of those interests, and not the interests of the economic left.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/01/not-all-leftists-are-thrilled-about-2020-dem-wundergirl-kamala-harris/

what a fucking rabbit hole. you are a disinfo agent because all you are doing is repeating what daily caller tells us, which OP is claiming as the narrative DWS wants to push because it hides her involvement and makes it all about Awan being guilty.

If Awan is being investigated, she isn't being investigated, she can dodge subpoenas by saying that her evidence isn't necessary for the prosecution. This is 4d chess.
>>
>>135887926
No. The discovery process for an espionage investigation is much more prosecutorially friendly than a corruption case. If this is cast as a corruption case, it will take years to get past all the shit the lawyers will throw up.

If it's an espionage case, the discovery will be much faster and the scope can be much broader. So if there is no espionage but only lobbying violations, an espionage case will still find them. The reverse is not necessarily true.
>>
>>135888132

>Awan has the metadata on the DNC corruption, election rigging etc.
that seemed to be what Awanon was indicating.
Furthermore, if the appropriate servers / hard-drives can get grabbed by courts then we have the evidence safe. I hope Awan gives the guy the password for the 126GB (>>135856357 )
>>
>>135888437
I get it. The DNC is probably leaking shit to daily caller about Awan, priming the pump to make this about Awan so she can avoid scrutiny for being too close to the donor class. She did this to bernie too. The democrats are some of the most self-interested people on this planet. Guccifier leaks shows that they just want to give felons the right to vote so they can secure over 6 million voters for generations. This is apparently their 10 year plan. see >>135882635

I am convinced and I am scared.
>>
>>135888710
Yes. He has that, too.
>>
>>135888574
>If it's an espionage case, the discovery will be much faster and the scope can be much broader. So if there is no espionage but only lobbying violations, an espionage case will still find them. The reverse is not necessarily true.

I don't believe that because we had a preview in that video of DWS bullying the police chief about the laptop. DWS isn't just some random person or government, she is a politician.

I think you are either disinfo agent or you bought into the narrative OP is warning us about.

>>135888710
Wow, this is deep. I hope trump investigates DWS and not just awan. I hope they look into her finances and subpoena everything and make the issue about her missing emails and not just what awan had access to.
>>
>>135888491
Nigga, I'm hoping that Awan falls and flips on DWS which will lead to a chain reaction of other dominoes falling. I'm sure the Feds have taken note of DWS threatening the police over a missing laptop, which I believe she almost slips up and claims is hers https://youtu.be/rJ1aJhN6PoE

And I'm fairly certain people aren't going to let DWS off the hook as she's the one responsible for bringing in the Awans: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/27/wh-thorough-probe-wasserman-schultz-staffer-case/ They're not going to say the Awans did this all on their own, they had to have some guidance from DWS.
>>
>>135888956
>DWS bullying the police
Espionage is not handled by DC police.
>>
>>135889025
No shit, but DC police has DWS laptop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

holy shit, her eyes in that video makes her look unnaturally ugly and evil.
>>
Juice always comes loose while I'm at work. Keep digging lads, seems like good shit
>>
File: 14698347.jpg (44KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
14698347.jpg
44KB, 876x493px
>>135888348
We don't need to bust into any servers, we merely just need to prove the existence of them.
>>
>>135888956
I am no disinformation agent. I simply don't believe the OP. It's too conveniently coordinated with Awan's lawyers "pizzagate" statement and doesn't fit at all - and I mean AT ALL - with the destroyed computer equipment found at Awan's.

I smell a rat.

And if anyone thinks the American legal system makes evidence discovery easier for a LOBBYING violation vs an espionage case, I don't know what else to say. Especially as the espionage case will also yield the lobbying violations, providing a built-in fallback.

But what do I know. I'm just an anonymous shitposter.
>>
>>135889006
>And I'm fairly certain people aren't going to let DWS off the hook as she's the one responsible for bringing in the Awans: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/27/wh-thorough-probe-wasserman-schultz-staffer-case/ They're not going to say the Awans did this all on their own, they had to have some guidance from DWS.

Another anon said any investigation will take conclude after the the mid-terms. Where I think we differ is that you think an investigation from a Trump DOJ will be accepted as valid and legitimate to her supporters who elect her. She knows she can trick her supporters into thinking that the government accusing her of abetting awan leaking info to ISI is just a right wing conspiracy, which is has to be a more preferred narrative than the one which affirms what the bernie wing of the party is senistive to: being too close to lobbyists. All I know is that the DNC is afraid of this wing and that they pushed a lot MSM articles trying to discredit them because they have a potential to derail Harris as a dem's presidential candidate.

this is utterly rabit hole-ish.

I believe OP is telling the truth because he mentions that we are onto the wrong narrative, we are onto it because its the prefer narrative DWS likes compare to the other narrative.
>>
>>135888956
DC police don't handle espionage. That proves my point.
>>
>>135889267
Geezus fuck! How does a cop get so fucking fat? What sort of example does he set for his subordinates being such a fat sack of shit?
>>
>>135888760
this, why is it ONLY the daily caller that's reporting on it? who controls the dailycaller?

The Daily Caller is an American news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C. It was founded by Tucker Carlson, a libertarian conservative[2][3] political pundit, and Neil Patel, former adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney.

>>135889627
quit your jibber jabber, leave the criminal designation of the court case to the judge
>>
>>135889538
>And if anyone thinks the American legal system makes evidence discovery easier for a LOBBYING violation vs an espionage case, I don't know what else to say. Especially as the espionage case will also yield the lobbying violations, providing a built-in fallback.

From the benghazi investigation, and clinton emails, they will ONLY look at a narrow segment of the evidence that is only applicable to showing there was an intelligence violation. I think you believe that because its a matter of national security where as lobbying violations is just a fine, the investigative powers would be greater but the problem is that even if the powers are greater, those emails which show other things would be immaterial to the investigation. OP has to be telling the truth.
>>
>>135889627
So why is the laptop an issue? The laptop is an issue. Any investigation about foreign espionage, as DWS test against the chief, would not involve her laptop and would make evidence of her stuff immaterial to the investigation. Either this is about lobbying violations or espionage, and the investigation of espionage would produce evidence immaterial to lobbying.

mind blown

the lobbying violations legally are not a big deal, but politically it can destroy the DNC.
>>
>>135889627
The lobbying violations is a 50K fine.
>>
pol is legitimately the best
i was here for pizza gate, seth, the DNC leaks.

The DNC is a fucking house of cards that is ready to collapse. I'm out of guys, but keep digging. this is pure diamonds.
>>
>>135889424
>all those different email addresses out there in plain sight to be scraped.
These people suck at cybercrime.
>>
fucking pakis are shit tier jews
>>
File: Awan_arrest_congress.jpg (370KB, 1920x650px) Image search: [Google]
Awan_arrest_congress.jpg
370KB, 1920x650px
another screengrab from posts

>>135855898
>>135856074

covers pretty much the whole angle
>muslim scapegoat
>Awan cooperates with DOJ
>parallel IT structure
>lobby disclosure act
>DNC using "activists" to cover for "lobbyists"
>Awan's server had the full DNC corruption taquito

>>135890027
this
lobbying is actually a bigger hammer than the foreign interference angle. it would break the DNC in half (SJW vs. Corporate democrats)

>>135890336
they seem so fucking inept, yet their spin machine is next level. they also have tentacles in every pond in the swamp
>>
>>135890310
Debbie being booed in front of a dem audience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRbBVULW73M

trump said what the DNC did to bernie was dirty and unfair.
>>
>>135879339
Nice larp.

I'm trusting Brietbart and only Brietbart on this story. It's extremely sensitive and could have HUGE ramifications for the DNC going forward, but larping like this just builds expectations wildly high.
>>
>>135879779
Webb's research on Awan fuckery is thorough and compelling. Awan is a bad guy in bed with other bad guys (DWS et al.)
>>
>>135879339
>Both sides of the aisle have a stake in keeping these private servers open

This is why I believe that Trump is churning through so many staff. He's going to set up his own political party and movement.
>>
>>135890485
this is the wedge anons.
>>
>>135879339
>Hillary is going UNINVESTIGATED
House judiciary committee is actually investigating Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>135890639
I don't trust his research because in the NYTimes they are countering his research all the while leaving the issue of DWS lobbying unstated.
>>
>>135889695
The judge doesn't decide that, Einstein.

The prosecutor does.
>>
>>135879564
>I came here with the misconception that you were all hackers

Shitposting for keks is hacking these days
>>
i want to say something about the claim that there are many off-site 'private servers' and 'private networks'.

bullshit.

i believe that there are some, but for it to be pervasive would have to be a logistical nightmare for those using them. two phones, two laptops...to keep them physically separate at all times (which they'd have to do to prevent unintentional intermingling of data) would be a nightmare.

look - i am sure that there are a good number of it-type people here among us - and keeping users online and functional is a known hassle. they're idiots. they slip up. software fails, outlook addresses get corrupted, contact lists are pulled in to the wrong app.

in order for something like a private server to work without stressing the fuck out of everyone involved it has to be a) known and understood by everyone using it and b) as simple as possible.

what i mean to say is - corruption doesn't scale well, and while there are certainly pockets of subterfuge, obvious second-networks for the DNC and for Hillary and maybe a few others, it can't be pervasive. i suspect that this false-flag-awan-lover-asshole is trying to get people to cast a wider net, instead of focusing on exactly what we need to focus on.

but that's just my opinion. don't trust it, think about it on your own.
>>
>>135890748
Schumer is on that committee, of course they are 'investigating'. Committees with dems can't investigate this shit. I get why it has to be sessions who does this.
>>
>>135890748
I meant by /pol/
most anons moved on from corrupt hillary after pizzagate, seth rich, human trafficking general, DWS and now Awan
>where my CFG cru at?

>>135890892
thanks Newton, I realised as soon as I typed it. and the designation of the case is actually v. important

>>135890970
>I want to say something
>bullshit

thanks anon.
>>
>>135881585
I think he means they consider themselves a race. It doesn't have to be accurate because they're stupid. Its about their view of themselves
>>
>>135890970
what do you think about this >>135879564 screen cap?
>>
>>135890970
Anyone involved in the higher stakes political outings would have a second device and know of said network.

Also, it appears as if awan has ties to some extremist factions in Pakistan through his father.

I would be surprised if the origin of isis is a deep state collusion mask.
>>
>>135889593
I'm just a bit more hesitant about the OP and I'm leaning towards >>135889538 as it being a disinfo campaign. The reason for my skepticism is that the other thread >>135846630 had the guy in this thread's OP screen cap claiming Awan's innocence. I'm hoping that the special council that's investigating Clinton will look in to her ties with DWS and Awan as they're probably really important throughout the whole thing.

As for whether or not DWS' supporters will accept the findings, it's up to them to look at the evidence of the case and see whether or not the findings are true.
>>
even if this turns out larping, we can't let this thread slide. there is too much to OP larping to be actually larping. I'm playing old democrat speechs from the elections, its so fucking full of lies.
>>
>>135879571
>THERE WAS PAY TO PLAY FOR ACCESS TO THESE SERVERS.
>THE ENEMY PAID THEM FOR SPEECHES, GOT ACCESS TO SERVERS. THE SPEECH PAYMENTS WERE A COVER.

motherfucker.

you sweet autistic bastard
>>
>>135890448
>their spin machine is next level. they also have tentacles in every pond in the swamp
This is what they rely on. They haven't evolved. Typical government, behind on everything technology related that isn't geared around killing people.
>>
>>135879339
Not gonna let this info slide, bump
>>
>>135890448
>>Imran is cooperating with DOJ, Imran got himself arrested

The interesting thing I see in the entire story is the payment amounts to imran from congressional members. I wish I would have saved the image, but look at the dollar amounts. They're just over the amount that the bankjews have to report to the FBI. It's almost like SOMEONE wanted this to be investigated by the FBI. The dollar amounts just scream that out loud.
>>
>>135891523
Despite being probably true, the timing of it suggests a likely disinfo/LARP.

The goal is to muddy the waters and suggest that 'everyone in congress does it', and of course hedge it all onto Aman. All with a gay lover that conveniently showed up to post mere hours after Hersh's info drop yesterday.
Anonymous source with this timing is too convenient to be real.
>>
QUALITY POST
>>
>>135891046
>Jewmer is on that committee
>House Judiciary Committee
You sure can tell it's summer in here.
>>
>>135891925

Nice try. Leftypol.
>>
>>135891513
I think >>135889538 is pushing disinfo and my reason is that op warns us about subscribing to a narrative that is beneficial to DWS and obscures her involvement. Even if any Awan has ties to foreign intelligence agencies, there is no reason why the prosecution would consider evidence involving DWS material for its investigation. She could fight against subpoenas. If the investigation is about violating lobbying laws, which will result ONLY in an fine, what's considered material evidence will be different and it will lead to the destruction of DNC.

>>135891925
>The goal is to muddy the waters and suggest that 'everyone in congress does it', and of course hedge it all onto Aman. All with a gay lover that conveniently showed up to post mere hours after Hersh's info drop yesterday.
Anonymous source with this timing is too convenient to be real.

The fucking swamp you moron. Everyone probably does. Read the lobbyist disclosure act linked in this thread. Trump even in the debates threatened the donor class and the lobbyists.

>>135891983
Sorry https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Conyers is in that committee.
>>
>>135891216
people better be saving these screencaps

>>135846630 was the original thread
I made this thread once that one hit bump limit and once the Awan anon had left.

also
>DWS' supporters
>looking at the evidence of the case and see whether or not the findings are true.
seems unlikely

>>135891504
yeah, we pretty much know that ISIS was manufactured by the deep state. Mujahadeen 2.0

>>135891741
this. the devil is in the detail on this one.

>>135891925
I don't think anything that Awanon said discounts anything that Hersh said.
with regards to timing
the anon said

>>135865102
>Getting this out right would be so much easier if any journalist would listen to me

which indicates he'd been trying for a couple of days to no avail, which is why he came here. (but this is just speculation on an OP)
>>
>>135892056
Fuck off and use your head.

Mr Anonymous gay lover LARPer had the past 2 weeks to post his story. Waiting until now suggests malicious intent.
>>
The biggest thing that bothers me the most about this is that, if OP isnt' LARPing, why are politicians this vile? Like why? Like why not just represent your community and be done with it? Why try to write laws like the fairness doctrine or the lobbyist disclosure act when even in their wiki pages they state how they aren't exactly even handed.

>>135892429
Maybe he was waiting for others to correct it or waiting for the right to find a better narrative, because it seems like the whole premise behind OP post is that right is going after this the wrong way.
>>
>>135879339
fake and gay. read the original post. full of ridiculous bullshit. the concept itself isn't that far-fetched. i wouldn't be at all surprised if such private networks exist but these posts are bullshit.
>>
>>135879339
>What can we do?
Nothing.
There is no Rule of Law in this country anymore.
Oh sorry, to clarify, there is Rule of Law for us plebs to keep us in line and continue paying taxes on everything we use or purchase, but no Rule of Law for those in power.
Day of the Rope when?
>>
>>135892695
I believe OP too much to let this slide. Tell me us exactly what is far fetched. We need the discussion regardless because if, just if, op is right, this is pure diamonds.
>>
I'll say one more thing and then I'll go. You guys can make up your own minds.

Why the FUCK would Awan have all that computer equipment first in his personal possession and second destroyed if all he himself was innocent?

I will grant the point that the most damaging info on those servers is likely not foreign intelligence related, but rather was corruption related. In fact, I 100% agree. However, I utterly and totally disagree with the statement that there was no espionage.

Given how long the Clinton Foundation has operated despite multiple attempts to probe it, do you really think that boiling the narrative down to shadow lobbying (which is exactly what CF is) will get at the truth FASTER, or even at all?

Comparing this to Benghazi investigations is apples and oranges. Congress is much more limited in what they can access - especially with a president claiming executive privilege over and over - than law enforcement. That is not a good comparison.

Maybe I'm wrong. I certainly have no inside information. But I am convinced that the best way to expose everything is by starting with the espionage.

Everyone knows DWS and DNC are corrupt. How is it possible for this to garner more public hatred than the biggest pay-to-play scam in the history of American politics (CF)? And how is the vast network of shadow lobbying going to be uncovered out of this anyway? If it's just a lobbying vilolation case, you can be damn sure discovery will be more focused and limited than espionage.

But you guys make up your own minds. I'll go back to lurking and researching to decide whether my gut feel is right or wrong. If wrong, I'll be back.
>>
>>135887737

anybody else clock this post btw?
uses the same flag and block of text style of posting as the Awanon OP
was it him returning for one last statement?
no way to prove it

also it would seem to indicate that Awan cherrypicked emails / files to drop to Wikileaks and that the whole thing was known and semi-orchestrated by the DNC since mid 2016

>Everything this guy is posting about is true, but Awan is guilty as a mofo.
^^^^ or was it another insider?

>>135892695
>fake and gay
>i wouldn't be at all surprised if such private networks exist
>but these posts are bullshit
k, ty anon
>>
>>135892620
Because power begets power. Iron law of oligarchy and all that.

Power in ANY given system tend to accumulate to a few hands over time who then utilize the resources of said system to buy off cronies, maintain the system and perpetuate their own power.

These politicians get into this mess either willingly or forced, usually through a combination of promises of material reward for service, and punishment (usually blackmail) for failure to comply.

Then there is the fact that by nature life is always a competition, so their will always be people willing to do whatever is necessary to get ahead. You have enough people with this mindset around, you force a culture change as those who play fair get left behind. Apply this thought to international dealings between nations and other large entities.

We as civilians can and will NEVER get the full picture of what happening in our own backyard, let alone half way around the world.
>>
>>135892861
>Maybe I'm wrong. I certainly have no inside information. But I am convinced that the best way to expose everything is by starting with the espionage.

I disagree with you on this because that video with of DWS threatening the police chief over possession of her laptop that was recovered from awans could stand up in court. DOJ and FBI can request a subpoena but the courts have to decide to issue it and they will only do so if was is requested can be proven material for the investigation. Congress committees can subpoena anyone, no judges involved...

DWS is smart, she thinks she can trick mainstream conservatives but she can't trick us.

>>135893250
>we need to drain the swamp in our backyard.
>>
>>135891216
it's oversimplified.

i personally don't know the rules of how the government IT oversight group maintains and monitors its networks, but i do know what a hassle it can be to manage users within a given domain.

in order for the last leg (congress IT <=> internet <=> imran server) to be 'encrypted' and 'secure', it has to pass through some firewalls, software or hardware. does congressional IT have computers/devices on lockdown, or can a congress person just install any old app they want? teamviewer, a mail client of their own choosing, vpn softclient?

what's the setup supposed to be, just a shared network drive? a fileshare? or an email server under a different domain?

i guess, at the end of all of it, if i were some asshole with secrets to keep, i wouldn't want a bunch of IT nerds who may or may not have scruples running a system that i barely understand.

it would have to be only a few people, both as users and as administrators.

i just can't imagine something so obviously illegal scaling well.
>>
>>135893401
Remember that these people were banking everything on the victory of HRC. In their arrogance they might have not taken every precaution necessary to be completely untraceable. And in such cases, a single mistake can be fatal.
>>
>>135887349
I googled passaged from a screencap and the book, just wow. Politics is dirty.
>>
>>135892173
Fair enough. I still think that the Feds would investigate her while investigating Awan. I mean, he and his brothers are foreign nationals and it's up to Debbie, the one who hired them and kept them on, to run background checks on them. She's their boss and is ultimately responsible for any acts they commit and she was the one who put them in a position to do so.
>>
>>135892620
> Maybe he was waiting for others to correct it or waiting for the right to find a better narrative

Agreed, it's possible. It's likely true that groups use backside channels to sell [S] materials to the highest bidder). But I don't like that he doesn't name any actual influential parties (just calls them 'power brokers').
And I don't that he phrases his leaks to suggest that 'they all do it, who cares'. Reeks of damage control and compartmentalization.
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>135879339

The Awan Brothers(Pakistan IC Agents) got Intel on India from the DNC(Who is working with China).

[KB Threads: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

[Pakistan vs India vs China] is what WW3 will be. Monitor Military Movements & Border Clashes.
>>
>>135893798
yeah - that's what i mean, that's a part of my line of thinking.

either:

a) everyone is super arrogant, it's massively spread, and we should find TONS of evidence all over the place, and not just in bits and pieces.

b) everyone is super arrogant, it's tightly contained, and cleanup is awkward but manageable, and we only catch the whispers. (MOST LIKELY TIMELINE, IMO)

c) everyone is hyper-paranoid, sekret-squirrel-serbers in every house, double vpns for everyone, hundreds of staffers work on two machines because they must, and...we never find out about any of it save for this handful of piece-of-shit imported IT morons?
>>
>>135892861

I lied. I reread my post and realized I did not elaborate on an important point.

The shadow lobby - as evidenced by the CF - is dominated by multinationals and the MIC. That is where the real espionage is. Awan - Paki just gets the investigator's foot in the door.

But if this is turned into a lobbying case, then discovery is easier to deny by being declared national security related and hence off limits. It would come down to Trump having to overrule the intelligence agencies.

Okay. Now I'm done.
>>
>>135893401
if each congressperson runs their own private server or two its compartmentalised.
that was an important factor in this whole scandal
>compartmentalisation

ie/ keeping networks (tech and human) separate, or never in a position to compromise the wider system.

dind't hillary have a bunch of servers dotted around. I wouldn't be surprised if we found hundreds of companies providing these server services in and out of DC
awanon indicated that it's common practice and common knowledge to run these private servers

>I know that these parallel infrastructure is common practice. Most congressional members have their own off site server with the necessary infrastructure to support document exchanges with various stake holders. I know why they do this, it's so these things are kept off the record.
>>135861429

and yeah, there's definite opportunity for leaks however most members of congress are 50+ at least, when they were kids tv was black and white and had 2 channels. so they have to have tech upstart millenial types running their complex IT systems - which opens up potential leaks.
furthermore, it would benefit big lobbying groups to have this compartmentalisation because they can play people off against each other, and probably infiltrate various servers to dig up info on one another's plans. it's proper house of cards shit.

>>135894190
dirt tried to distance itself from politics a long time ago. politics went way too deep for dirt's comfort

>>135894310
gtfo a5, we've all seen your links and don't gaf, spam does not =/= credibility or validity.
>>
>>135889424
did you run that today? I wonder if we try some of the domain names from the companies at 1920 in Reston -- globaltek.com etc?
>>
>>135880520
>racist
Nobody cares.
>>
>>135894190
forgot to include a link https://books.google.ca/books?id=vd1CDgAAQBAJ&lpg=PT611&ots=uD16kLjesc&pg=PT611#v=onepage&q&f=false

>>135894404
Discovery in investigations involving the DOJ involve courts and Trump has no influence in the courts. Committees can just issue subpoenas. FBI/DOJ can't issue a subpoena, they can request one from a court and DWS/DNC lawyers
will likely argue about the immateriality.
>>
>>135879339
>>135894637
>>135894310

The Pakistan IC connection is very important to look into more & soon.
>>
>>135894404
Also if its a national security investigation, it feeds the narrative OP warns us as being more beneficial to DWS compare to the lobbying narrative that, because of harris, can threaten to destroy the DNC.

Like, if DWS is caught violating lobbying laws, its just a fine but the DNC is forever gone. If DWS is involved in abetting a traitor, DWS goes to prison but the DNC can distance themselves.

Lobbying seems to be as much a threat to national security and the integrity of a nation as is leaking intelligence or 'russian influence'. Why are lobbying laws so fucking weak?
>>
>>135894840
Untrue with respect to classified info. Pres has the authority to order intelligence agencies to turn over material they withheld due to national security concerns.

Dammit. I guess I still wasn't done.
>>
>>135894939
You are enforcing the narrative OP warns us as the one DNC/DWS prefers over the lobbying narrative.

>>135895175
That's true but that doesn't mean DWS have to turn over her laptop/private server if any evidence there might be immaterial to the investigation. That's my issue with you that you won't acknowledge and why I think making this about intel will protect DWS.
>>
>>135894637
>awanon indicated that it's common practice and common knowledge to run these private servers

this is what i take issue with.

yes, compartmentalisation is key - but if it's common knowledge, and common practice, then SOME ASSHOLE would come in, gather data, go to congressional IT and say listen up, you bitches, EVERYONE is breaking the law now let's go fix it.

i don't think it's really as common as "awanon" would have us believe.

i think it's common in that a few snakes are doing it - but i don't think it's easy enough to manage an ILLEGAL, OFF-SITE server for day-to-day use on a bunch of secondary devices is logistically feasible for anyone but the most paranoid rule breakers.

also - if multiple people are using the same server - if it's truly a file-sharing location, then it can't be fully comparmentalised...those little nodes all have to connect, and they have to know about each other to "share".
>>
>>135894750
Careful running anything on Kali against anything you don't own. That can land you in jail. I'm not concern trolling, just making sure script kiddies don't fuck things up and also get fucked themselves. Stay away from this stuff if you don't live and breathe it.
>>
>>135895431
>i think it's common in that a few snakes are doing it - but i don't think it's easy enough to manage an ILLEGAL, OFF-SITE server for day-to-day use on a bunch of secondary devices is logistically feasible for anyone but the most paranoid rule breakers.

The daily caller article said it involved 4 people to manage this separate off site server and it involved 13 democrats. maybe there are many of these ad hoc servers for maybe 1 or 2 representatives and outsiders to email in?
>>
we need more eyes to vet OP. I think its full of diamonds, a few other anons don't.

whether or not OP is a larper, the fact we can't really know whats going in government is a fucking huge red pill. You can't trust politicians.
>>
>>135895431
I don't think it's uncommon. What's likely uncommon is the scale of corruption that can be found on this particular one, given the amount of congress members who had access. Also, this kind of shit needs some serious allegations to bring it into the light, it'll get swept under the rug for anything else.
>>
File: 1468549050123.jpg (55KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468549050123.jpg
55KB, 768x960px
>>135891701
>you sweet autistic bastard

I'M ACTUALLY A LITERAL ANALYST.

FORENSIC ACCOUNTING.
>>
>>135893401
Remember that DWS was inquiring about Dropbox use? That she admitted to using it, and then lashed out at the officials not securing the network?

It means that Dropbox, and maybe other file sharing websites are not being blocked from congressional IT networks.

You can't get to ANY well-known file sharing websites from our corporate network unless given specific permission and being added to a security group. Every person who gets access is scrutinized, and they have to provide a business reason why they need to access it.

The thing is this - we're all assuming that the people running the government's IT network are either incompetent or willingly ignoring this kind of activity, both of which are possible considering the service the Awans provided. Any system administrator worth their salt can monitor network activity that is suspicious with a few simple tools - congressmen running shadow networks uploading vast amounts of data to offsite infrastructure would not be difficult to flag, unless they were using distributed servers across a wide range of geographic locations.

I don't doubt that they are, but I don't think it's as widespread as is being claimed.
>>
>>135895329

This isn't a narrative, this is facts.

Awans had fingers in many of the DNC's pies.

So many Skeletons are in the DNC's closet, that it's hard not tripping over them if you are looking for a specific one.
>>
>>135884003
As funny as you are, this is pretty big. Go shit up another thread please
>>
>>135894939
keep it in your containment thread

>>135895431
i agree with you that it can't be fully compartmentalised if there are multiple access points

___
while we're here:
>who were the people on the other end of DWS' server
______

however, just because a practice is corrupt, doesn't mean it can't be widespread. in fact, if they're all in the mess together (see. swamp) then it would pay for none of them to reveal the fact that they're all running these servers because to out one would out them all
- the lobbyists would also strongly ""advise" them not to do it, and to do so alone would be political suicide.
therefore there's a large inertia in the private IT services industry to keep the status quo ticking over.

also listen fellaz, i've gtg but really don't want this to die. make sure to renew thread at bump limit. and repost the screencaps and links
>135846630 →→→→→→
>>135846630
>>
File: deb.jpg (7KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
deb.jpg
7KB, 206x245px
>>135895773
yeah I am not going to touch any of it. And I wouldn't touch Kali anyway lel
>>
>>135896171
>people running the government's IT network are either incompetent or willingly ignoring this kind of activity
Both. I've worked local government. The higher ups don't give a shit about security, they ask for stupid shit like dropbox and IT execs cave every single time. And this was an extremely well run municipality. The conversations I've had with state agency IT workers and other municipalities... fuck... let's just say they don't hire the best.
>>
>>135896263
All OP is warning us about is what our the consequences to DWS in us picking the narrative we want to push. He said we are choosing to side with a narrative that will let DWS get away and run interference and that the narrative that makes DWS more vulnerable is one that focuses on these pay for play private servers.
>>
File: terror.png (770KB, 792x517px) Image search: [Google]
terror.png
770KB, 792x517px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giuZdBAXVh0
>>
>>135896452
Kali is a blast to play with, as long as you're using it for it's "intended" purpose of pen testing.
>>
>>135896514
Can you look over this screen cap and tell me what you think. Another ITAnon said its over simplified, but multple congressional reps their own set up like this and give access to outsiders to email them stuff that wont appear on government records?

>>135880788
>government records
>Powell giving a friendly warning 2 clinton that she should have a private server so it wont become part of offical record.

does this IT set up allow them to do this?
>>
>>135896970
forgot the screncap >>135879564
>>
>>135896171
>You can't get to ANY well-known file sharing websites from our corporate network unless given specific permission

this is what i'm getting at. if congressional IT is doing any kind of content filtering or port blocking or setting up firewall rules to prevent this sort of tomfoolery, then the work-around to get to the 'private server' has to be sophisticated enough that all parties involved have to know that it's not legit.
>>
>>135896970
It is quite oversimplified. Giving some hint as to the application(s) that such a server would run would go a long way towards validating their claims. This is a pretty vague description. Are these email servers? File servers? Both? What protocols are used to access these servers? What level of encryption is used?
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>135896329

Besides the Awan's have you looked into other employees of DWS?

The Awans had help & there was more going in under DWS then just them.

>>135896580

DWS & the DNC crews are going to continue to walk free because people are compromised and/or threatened in the Governments/Agencies, Justice System & Law Enforcement.

Unless you are willing to give DWS an old fashion "Dirt Nap", people like her are going to continue to get away no matter how much you expose them.

All I'm saying when it comes to the Awans is that they have helped some big chess-moves to be put in motion.
>>
>>135895986
>holy shit you can't trust politicians
a red-pilled leaf ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>135897850
Email.

>>135897974
Op warns us about DWS preferred narrative as being too good of a bait to distract over the lobby narrative.
>>
>>135897643
Dropbox can be filtered by IP and/or hostname via various methods. A private server won't be on a filter list. If they're accessing it via HTTPS then there's no way a filter would know to block it, nor would anyone think anything of accessing it because, well, it's not blocked.
>>
>>135881020
thats just a bot anon, you dont need to reply to it. He archives everything and reminds others to as well.
>>
They did it because money and Zionism.
>>
>>135898184
who? A5? Is it to crowdsource for his twitter?
>>
>>135898163

But if you have thousands of megabytes of data being transferred to a single server, from another single endpoint on your network, or even multiple endpoints, someone is bound to catch it.

In a corporate network, if you're using RDP to connect to your home computer so you can be on 4Chan all day long, someone is bound to find out about it sooner or later. If you're making tons of requests every day to a single IP, even if the transfer is over HTTPS, it's enough of a cause for concern. Layer 2 doesn't care about what kind of data is being transferred, just that it is.
>>
>>135898136
Like I said here >>135898163 If it's accessible via HTTPS like OWA or something, it's entirely plausible.
Unless the filter/firewall operates from a whitelist, there's no way to know that it should be blocked.
>>
>>135879339
I smell epic levels of bullshit; it reads like a larger with way too much juicey info and supasition to resist biting in to.
>>
>>135879339
Fucking disinfo ass nigga's tryna say push some angle because of a larper? F off
>>
Lied again. I'm back. And I'm back because I hit on what made the previous thread smell so bad, despite the surface plausibility.

OP claims to have gotten a 126GB file from Awan.

OP claims Awan is fearful for his life.

OP claims that he is Awan's deadman switch.

Then why:

1. Does OP admit to being Awan's gay lover as well as other personal details that mean he is among a limited group of possible choices for his identity? That won't be hard to figure out. So OP is either an idiot, and he doesn't write like one, or OP got a bit too carried away with the LARP.

2. OP and Awan don't end the danger by rehosting the file and spreading word around here, plebbit, etc. such that there is not one node of control.

The story doesn't add up. I think it's message testing.
>>
>>135898562
>>135898163

right - and this is where the question of congressional IT / oversight competence comes into question.

how diligent are they, what do they look for, and what are their methods?

I assume that they've got some pretty good nerds working for them, but that they are underpaid and overworked (times 2, since that's the private sector mantra so often)

automation has to be a major part of their day, and yeah, bandwidth reports are pretty simple to generate with the right tools/probes in place.

brings me back to a) secondary hardware for all access, which is obvious and doesn't scale or b) technical prowess which isn't obvious and also doesn't scale.

i'm biased towards the 'doesn't scale' argument, i guess. it's hard enough to scale an operation like this when it's legit. ha.
>>
>>135898282

The Norway archive bot: >>135880811

He archives all links that aren't archives.
>>
>>135898282
>crowdsource for his twitter
What does that mean?
>>
>>135898562
If the operators know that one ip from a congressional office is accessing this server all day, can government get warrants from that operator as to who else is accesing this server ip?

and you also tell me what you think about this screen cap >>135879564
>>
>>135899232
it's obvious bullshit distraction.

"okay i thought you idiots were smart here's how the internet works:
a computer connects to the internet and another computer connects to my ass and..."
>>
>>135898562
>thousands of megabytes of data being transferred to a single server
Yea, no. Imagine the size of the congressional network, how much data is transferred at a constant rate. No one is going to go sleuthing like that without cause, like a bandwidth issue or a security flag. That kind of data transfer won't look any different than something as innocuous as a jewtube stream at the level you're talking about.
> if you're using RDP to connect to your home computer so you can be on 4Chan all day long, someone is bound to find out about it sooner or later.
Good thing I'm the person who would find out about it then. I wonder how common this is?
Keep in mind the kind of bandwidth a wasteful government agency is going to have. They'll have gigabit guaranteed. My municipality had gigabit. A small suburb town. These guys will have more bandwidth than they could ever hope to monitor to the extent you're suggesting.
No one in IT is going to go looking for problems like this. They'll have some poorly configured security appliances deployed, and those security appliances won't bat an eye at accessing an offsite OWA server, assuming it can even tell that it's an OWA server, which it likely couldn't
>>
>>135899396
that's why I am asking all the IT anons to vet it. It seems like like a really simple but could be misleading picture that if is false really makes OP a larper in my mind.

>>135899544
what if it is just an email server they are accessing and responding to email correspondance and that server is offsite?
>>
>>135879339

Could these be the Montgomery Files or the Database that Maxine Waters said Obama had?
>>
>>135879564
I AM ANDROGYNOUS XDDD
WAIT ANOMYOUS XDD
>>
File: 1499986709500.jpg (89KB, 470x319px) Image search: [Google]
1499986709500.jpg
89KB, 470x319px
>>135879571
That makes a ton of semnse.
>>
>>135899232
see >>135859949

pic related
>>
>>135879808
Phobia implies an irrational fear. I'm not irrationally scared of Islam, I just hate it and think that its adherents need to be marched off to forced labor camps and worked to death. Not a phobia.
>>
>>135899952
reddit tier edginess came to shit up this thread.
>>
>>135900020
That's rich, coming from a fucking leaf.
>>
>>135882578
Literally a government-mandated black hole for corruption investigations. Truly the work of a Clinton.
>>
>>135899950

I read that. Not sure what you're implying.
>>
>>135899677
>what if it is just an email server they are accessing and responding to email correspondance and that server is offsite?
It'll get lost in the shuffle, guaranteed. Look, government IT has all the bells and whistles, sometimes has competent guys working it, but they almost always are over their head. And the security is always poorly implemented. They're checkmarks for the higher-ups. Do we have encryption? Something we host uses SSL. Check. Do we have firewalls? Check. No one cares much if they're configured correctly for maximum security. They just want those boxes checked for audits and for project completion. Then on to the next poorly planned and half implemented project. A lot of this applies to private sector too. It's ridiculously common.
>>
>>135900255
the file contain gay porn
>>
>>135883958
>>>135883194
>>I remember a WikiLeaks where Hillary was talking about making backroom deals
>show me, beucase stuff like this really gets my curiosity going.
IIRC she was trying to explain away her "Private position vs public position" on political stances. She explained that in order to help us unwashed masses, she just HAD to work in these backroom deals, despite how much she signalled that she just HATED it. That's why she compared it to making sausage; the process is gross but the end result is worth it. Basically the same liberal BS of "The ends justify the means"
>>
>>135900394
You believe that?
>>
>>135881585
>And what race is Islam

Inbred sandpeople like you
>>
holy shit. this was all obvious LARP shit, and now a thread has been made around discussing the LARP? over 230 replies? i swear, sometimes it feels like there's only 20 people on this board and 17 of them are retarded 14 year olds that like to play pretend still.
>>
>>135900497
I have no idea.
>>
>>135900714
top kek,

its the summer bro. i work making minimum wage sitting in front of this computer at a university library to sign out books.
>>
>>135900733
It's clearly a joke, dude. And the likelihood of the 126GB file existing in the first place is quite small.
>>
>>135899342
> can government get warrants from that operator as to who else is accesing this server ip

I imagine if they had the willingness to pursue that lead, that there lots of ways to approach this. Looking at the source server behind their network is a great first step on it (why DNC never let investigators look at the supposedly hacked server by Russia - all the info they would ever need is in there).

Theoretically what that guy is suggesting could happen, the middleman server maintained by the Awans is a real possibility. Once the data leaves a governmental network, it can't be traced. That's why I'm talking about catching it when it leaves the network, to the private server they would supposedly be running.

>>135899544
>No one is going to go sleuthing like that without cause, like a bandwidth issue or a security flag.

I agree with you on that, but security appliances today are usually pretty good at identifying the known suspects, streaming sites, Youtube, etc, so a huge amount of bandwidth being used from a server to one specific IP should be a red flag if it happens over time. Now, how much someone is actually paying attention to it is a different issue altogether.

I do know that at my organization, any large upload gets flagged no matter where it goes. Uploading 500 megs of whatever to Amazon AWS? You're getting an e-mail asking to explain why.

I don't run a network of thousands of users myself, but with a modest >100 user count on a 300 meg connection I have caught numerous instances of people abusing bandwidth; either for personal purposes or official purposes, but through my monitoring tools it was very easy to identify where those transfers were going and where they were coming from.

>Good thing I'm the person who would find out about it then. I wonder how common this is?

You tell me.
>>
>>135901464
Last question

whats does an
>encrypted image of 126gb
mean and is it a single file?

and can gay porn and dick pics use up a single image file of 126gb?
>>
>>135901824
Perhaps it's an encrypted disk image, as in a copy of one of his laptop HDDs?
>>
File: IMG_0094.jpg (50KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0094.jpg
50KB, 600x603px
>>135879339
>>
>>135901824
It could be a single file, but very unlikely. I'm not sure how good new processors are these days to zip/rar/7z a file that large but with encryption on top of it, I would be suspicious.

The best way to approach that is to create an encrypted container, via something like TrueCrypt or CypherShed or any of the many forks of it, which you can mount like you would an .ISO file in some systems. Then you can drop as many files, or any type of file onto that encrypted file and they'll be encrypted in real time during insertion and extraction. Much more efficient than zipping, unless you need the ability to splice the file into multiple ones for easy transfer.

>and can gay porn and dick pics use up a single image file of 126gb?

The disk I keep all my porn on has over 900 gigs of shit on it, so take from what what you will.
>>
>>135901464
Do the C-level execs or their equivalent get those messages? Or are they whitelisted? I'm willing to bet they are. If you worked for government, they definitely would be. "I don't have to justify why I'm uploading a file somewhere! I'm important!". Also, they're not going to have a policy like this implemented. It wouldn't happen. They don't fucking care about bandwidth hogs because they'll have more bandwidth than they can use. This is government. They'll have all the best shiny toys but won't know how to use them. They'll be implemented by some outside party that just wants to complete their contract. They'll get limited training, then will be turned loose on it and no one will want to fuck with it for fear of causing an issue.
>>
>>135901824
Truecrypt file likely.
>>
File: images (76).jpg (11KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
images (76).jpg
11KB, 274x184px
>>135880324
He/She didn't even have proper info on why Imran was arrested at the airport
>most likely the same forgery that kept saying that the picture of Seth with a few guys also had Imran in it which was an obvious fraud.

Same weak MO
>>
File: images (66).jpg (9KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
images (66).jpg
9KB, 203x248px
>>135880592
Push those lies fraudster
>>
>>135879564
>aren't to (sic) tech savy (sic)
>the *government* only monitors *certain* lawfully obtained data
wew
>>
>>135880062

What about the Awan's step mother, who is also a muslim? They were extorting money from her and keeping her from seeing her sick husband (their father).

You goatfuckers are a bunch of hypocrites who play the race card like any other third world piece of shit does to get out of trouble. Fuck you and your duplicitous kind.
>>
File: Helo.png (220KB, 400x583px) Image search: [Google]
Helo.png
220KB, 400x583px
Someone who claims to know the criminals is telling you the criminals are "good guys", and "everybody is doing it". A lot of you are buying it. How stupid are you retards ?

Why don't you fags let the cops and prosecutors handle it, then listen to what they have to say about the "matter". Fucking retarded faggots, when does school start back up ?
>>
File: images (39).jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (39).jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>>135882115
These heinous traitors are sick to the core.
>Bill Clinton signs all their warrants
>Bill Clinton later says 'oh you poor lol darlings, look what Bush has done to you!!!
>Hillary Clinton plots to use their slave labor as votes (because, stupidly, they're with Hurr)
>>
>>135903085
>(sic) [sic]
>>
File: images (78).jpg (8KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
images (78).jpg
8KB, 211x239px
>>135883224
Did 0bama work day and night on that narrative with Valerie Jarrett slurping pinot noir on the floor by his feet?

>well, did you?

Your narrative is fake and heterosexual. Try again faggit
>>
File: download (33).jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (33).jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>135903228
They are crafting the narrative ITT.

The whole narritive here is the Web of deceit they are crafting.

>they are skillful, of course it sounds
>((((plausible)))

These are liars. Do not believe them.
>>
*yawn*

getting pretty sleepy here, probably should take a nap and get some shut eye
>>
>>135904488
chek'd
>>
Can we get that server?
>>
>>135879339
What youtube show did everyone watch that made them learn the word Gesalt?
>>
>>135888491
Yes and reminder. Awan helped DWS sabotage Bernies campaign.
>>
>>135879339
bump
>>
File: helicopter.png (297KB, 410x576px) Image search: [Google]
helicopter.png
297KB, 410x576px
>>135904488
We have a winner !!
>>
>>135887120
Keyloggers are possible Awan brothers tapped and bugged their own step mother. I think they didn't need to because fucking democrats just gave them their passwords.
>>
bamp
>>
File: tmp_17329-150130795563751471532.jpg (82KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17329-150130795563751471532.jpg
82KB, 540x540px
>>135887737
Assange is totally compromised, isn't he?
>>
>>135904488
My suspicion too. It's hard for me to trust anons who claim to have OC narrative that can't be found anywhere else. In any case the feds may or may not be monitoring things on here so any fairly verifiable info will hopefully be considered
>>
bimp
>>
>>135884242

Dont know if you're a shill or trying to help.

If enough noise is made around this, the angle won't matter. Trump will be able to push ALL angles, he knows that this is gold and will push him right into another 4 years if they can get a conviction

>big names (even without Hillary at this point) involved in scandal
>his DOJ exposes and convicts dirty politicians
>he fulfills campaign promises AND gets things done AND smears his political opponents AND is proven right
>coast to a re-election and glory just off this ALONE

Obfuscation will not work, we need to focus on DIGGING, anything and everything to help him out. He can't trust his own agencies, but this is public and can possibly make the work on their end easier.
>>
>>135903117
Not sure how valid this is but I heard that the Awan brothers tarnished the family name so bad that their own father changed his last name.
>>
>>135879339
When will you fags stop listening to Larpers... you are a disgrace to /pol/
>>
>>135909081
But noise =\= new information that changes the dynamic of who is innocent and who is guilty. I see your point and it is tempting to throw as many ideas as possible to see what sticks, but it is much safer to focus on one bit of info at once
>>
>>135879339
BASIC GESTALT SO FAR:
> Rod Wheeler sues Fox over misrepresenting him during Seth Rich reporting
> Lawsuit claims to WH involved in Fox News report on Seth Rich
> Other details are exposed by the lawsuit filing
> Butowsky was the person who originally asked to help Rich family investigate Seth's murder
> Butowsky funds the investigation and Wheeler is hired to investigate
> Liberals latch on to a possible WH connection and the Seth Rich story blows up
> Liberal media GO FUCKING APESHIT. SETH RICH headlines and stories EVERYWHERE
> In the stories Butowsky talks of a phone call with Seymour Hersh, pulitizer prize winning journo
> In this alleged phone call Butowsky says Seymour Hersh had claimed Seth was leaking emails to WikiLeaks
> Seymour Hersh is asked to comment on Butowsky allegation
> Hersh DENIES IT ALL, says phone call was just "gossip", and Butowsky "took two and tow and made forty-five"
> Audio leaks start happening...
> Leak #1 of Rod Wheeler debunking his own lawsuit comes out, WikiLeaks tweets (not a big deal)
> Leak #2 of SEYMOUR HERSH's phone call comes out, WikiLeak tweets it (HUGE FUCKING DEAL)
> Phone call audio has Hersh clearly saying SETH RICH WAS GIVING DNC EMAILS TO WIKILEAKS via dropbox
> You are here

catch some people up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=2p8at6PD4L8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giuZdBAXVh0
>>
>>135907262
No. Stop commenting on this until you have accreditation as an infosec expert.
Nice job on doing shillblue's work for them. Fucking morons.
>>
>>135909891

I would say it's tempting to look for motive, but like>>135886421 said, we need to lay out the claims and focus on facts. Disinformation only works if you engage in it.

FOCUS ON WHAT YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
>>
I can't believe you newfags are being baited by this garbage. This is a Psyop designed to make you think that Awan was the leaker to wikileaks WHICH IS FALSE

SETH RICH WAS THE LEAKER - If you want proof, check whether he is still alive or not? Thought so.

Awan IS A MOTHERFUCKING CRIMINAL who got an american killed among other things. QUIT FALLING FOR THE PSYOP BEFORE I GUILLOTINE YOU FAGGOTS
>>
>>135912573
Most people are debunking OP. His intention to push lies failed and his thread turned into an Awan truth thread.
>>
File: 911.jpg (41KB, 795x470px) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
41KB, 795x470px
Awan may (probably) was in on the killing of Ryan Owens. Right after that raid is when access was cut, and the heat turned up on him and family.

These are bad people (like friends of Bin Laden bad), in cahoots with traitorous politicians.

It does not get more serious than this.
>>
keep it going
>>
File: images (73).jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (73).jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>135909081
>obfuscation will not work

How about the old Lie, Deny AND Obfuscate?
>>
File: indeed.jpg (90KB, 596x425px) Image search: [Google]
indeed.jpg
90KB, 596x425px
>>135883078
Thread posts: 279
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.