[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberal Youtube MSM celebs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: broken-tv-640x425.jpg (88KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
broken-tv-640x425.jpg
88KB, 640x425px
Trevor Noah, John Oliver, Seth Meyer, Colbert and even that dyke wearing suits, they all get millions of views on every video. Liberals(and neutrals) consider them unbiased and based. A source of truth they can share to their bluepilled friends and inform them about the dreadful right and the glorious left.
Are we really anything close to be winning the battle online?
Do we have anyoneon their level of popularity?
We need redpill videomakers.
>>
>>135879149
>they all get millions of views on every video.
What are bots
>>
>>135879230
Yeah I don't trust those numbers, even without bots youtube and facebook are certainly doing their part.
>>
>>135879149
>A source of truth they can share to their bluepilled friends and inform them about the dreadful right and the glorious left.
Parody and critical comedy have been around for millennia. Right wing and left wing stupidity are fair game, but special snowflakes on the right are FAR more sensitive and desperately need safer spaces when Old Lefty pokes fun.

This is why I changed my voter registration from Republican to No Party. I'm sick of the relentless right-wing victimhood and Trump is a fucking dumpster fire.
>>
File: 1500483989959.png (318KB, 455x540px) Image search: [Google]
1500483989959.png
318KB, 455x540px
>>
>>135882906
Hi shareblue faggot nigger

You know how I can tell that right wing e-celebs and kekistan retards are effective and the leftist are afraid of them?
By the sheer volume and constant with out fail threads created smearing them by the same Antifa and Shareblue people
>>
File: nevertrustanyone.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
nevertrustanyone.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>135883161
>Hi shareblue faggot nigger
Hi Kremlinbot

>You know how I can tell that right wing e-celebs
Like dick-sucking pedo Milo and coal-buring cam whore Southern? What amazing heroes you have.

We used to think Reagan was a solid mentor for conservative politics. He would puke on his shoes to see you tranny/traps worshiping the Kremlin and sucking Putin's cock.

>and kekistan retards are effective
You've been watching LiveLeak too much if you actually believe Varg and Spencer are doing anything but preaching to the mental flatliners.

>and the leftist are afraid of them?!
Your virgin boy band of deplorables only makes people laugh at you.

>the same Antifa and Shareblue people
Now we know who terrifies you. Go back to funny junk and pretend your space is safe.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.