[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Islam Pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: muslim 2.jpg (227KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
muslim 2.jpg
227KB, 800x1067px
Islam is by far the most redpilled ideology/religion. It does not tolerate what the West gladly permits: zionism, feminism, faggotry, hedonism, infidelity, marxism, and all other types of degeneracy. Instead it promotes family and tradition.

Studies have shown a strong correlation between testosterone and conservative values. Studies also show that sunlight (because it provides vitamin D) greatly increases testosterone. Is it any wonder that the men who live in the desert have the heaviest beards and most conservative values?

The truth is that betas with low testosterone like the posters at r/The_Donald hate Islam because subconsciously, they enjoy the idea of their wife getting fucked by another man before them. They enjoy the idea of their girlfriend/wife wearing yoga pants to advertise their ass to every man who walks past.

>b...but they told me Islam was for raping children

(((They))) have been telling you this for years. How else do they plan on getting you to fight for their oil? Islam has about as much ped as the Catholic Church, most of which (for both Islam and Christianity) is propagated by the jews to undermine religion. Most (((documented))) child raping occur in literal war zones like parts of Afghanistan, but I ask you to name me a country destroyed by war that also wasn’t rampant with degeneracy. In wealthy, stable countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Syria before the civil-war, all forms of faggotry, beastiality, and rape are punished strictly under Shariah law.

(½)
>>
File: muslim.jpg (56KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
muslim.jpg
56KB, 500x521px
>but Islam is too strict

Islam is strict for the same reason that the military is strict. The military forces you to do every task, whether it be shining your boots, making your bed, or shooting your weapon, to the best of your ability because otherwise you’ll become undisciplined and unable to perform the more important tasks. Likewise, Islam has strict rules like praying five times a day, fasting, and wearing the hijab because otherwise, the people won’t follow the more important rules like remaining faithful to your spouse. Though this is what makes the religion prone to radicalism, it is makes the followers remain faithful.

>can’t we just be Christian

As much as I hate to say it, no. Christianity is far too permissive. It teaches the idea that Jesus died on the cross for our sins, and that his sacrifice allows for the salvation of all. Islam, on the other hand, holds everyone accountable for their own actions. Repentance doesn’t matter on the day of judgement. Just look at “Christian” societies today and see how sinful they are. Even Hitler, the most redpilled person to ever exist, is quoted as saying, “The Mohammedan religion [Islam] too would have been more compatible with Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness”

You can never be truly redpilled if you hate Islam.

(2/2)
>>
File: 1497028198641.jpg (90KB, 584x680px) Image search: [Google]
1497028198641.jpg
90KB, 584x680px
>>135879068
Islam is a cancer,
Isn't it ironic that the ideaology can never "peacefully" integrate into society?
Why use words when you can use bombs?!?
>>
>>135879171
Of course the leaf didn't take the time to read it.
>>
>>135879068
Islam bans space colonization. We are eventually going to go extinct if we don't colonize space.
>>
>>135879068
Fuck off your trying to fool the wrong crowd kid,your religion of peace is degenerate as fuck firstly fucking your cousin isnt redpilled, killing and torturing women, childern,animals cause u think their evil isnt either your a cancer on society kys
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.