[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in the THEORY of evolution?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 47

File: 5fc.jpg (60KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
5fc.jpg
60KB, 600x500px
Do you believe in the THEORY of evolution?
>>
>>135878784
Nah. I grew out of my fedora.
>>
>>135878784
it's a rather strong hypothesis. what other explanations do we have other than theological approaches? we can also apply a religious perspective on the theory of evolution ie. god created evolution. judging by your post, it seems you don't subscribe to the idea of evolution so what do you think is a more rational explanation for such a diverse range of species on planet earth?
>>
>>135878784
Yes I passed biology in high school
>>
>>135879307
>god created evolution
No. Evolution is random. God has a purpose. When he wills something it comes into existance
>>
>>135878784
Fallacy of the Gap

X--------------X
Two fossils are X, the "gap" are hyphens
X-------X--------X
You found a transition fossil and filled the previous gap, but oh no!, looks like you have two gaps to fill now!

Repeat ad infinitum
>>
>>135879524
Can you show me a single incident in which random genetical changes added information to the gene code?
Not subtracted. Added.
>>
>>135879524
kek. Too true.
>Unless you find literally every single fossil that ever was, then evolution is only a THEORY!!!111ONE XDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>135878784
DON'T FORGET TO SAGE SLIDE THREADS!!!
>>
>>135879508
what if the very purpose of evolution is to be random and He has designed it to be this way?
>>
Lol nah. The whole thing is a scam so that homosexuals can identify one another.
Once they both say how much they believe in descending from monkeys they go blow each other in the toilets like proud classy gay men.
Practically everyone who has heard the whole theory of evolution is riddled with the AIDs.
>>
File: 1479562039480.jpg (6KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1479562039480.jpg
6KB, 240x180px
>>135879711
>>
>>135878784
>THEORY

Theory in science means something different than the word theory used in common language.

Also what is an animal in transition?
>>
>>135879695
Then he wouldn't have finetuned the universe to be nonrandom. Randomness does not exist for an allknowing God. And nowhere in the bible or ANY holy book of ANY religion anything remotely gets stated afaik
>>
>>135879621
Dear random individual on the internet,

Answer this very specific question about a niche subject that only someone who has a PhD would know, otherwise I can confirm that an entire peer-reviewed theory is wrong and that "God dun it" is gospel.

Sincerely,
Creationists.
>>
>>135879695
kek. Creationists trying to find things that God "could have" done while science squeezes them out.
>>
>>135879508
This is a common misconception. Mutation is random, evolution is the nonrandom perpetuation of certain mutations due to their impact on birth and survival rates.

If you wanted to work God into this, you could easily merge God and evolution into a single theory by saying God is the mastermind behind our genetic code and deliberately gave us genes capable of mutation. You could also say that he interferes with mutation processes when he has a goal in mind by utilizing genetics and perpetuating beneficial genotypes.

But to run around saying "There's no evolution, there is only Zuul!" is an insult to the beauty and wonder God has given us in this universe. You're underestimating Him by denying him credit for evolution.
>>
>>135879621
Bacteries becoming resistant to antibiotics
>>
I generally agree that evolution is part of God. There's lots of things the Bible doesn't cover... life wouldn't be very interesting if it explained everything.
>>
>>135879893
>I don't need to explain ANYTHING you just gotta take it on faith
>>
File: evolution.jpg (162KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
evolution.jpg
162KB, 1280x1024px
this guy doesn't
>>
>>135878784
yeah, I'm not retarded
>>
>>135879885
what if the universe we're experiencing now is functioning on a greater pattern and we are simply to infinitesimal to truly grasp the nature of it? we see it as randomness and anomalies but He sees it as a piece in the jigsaw
>>135879982
im just trying to keep the dialogue civil. its good to ask these sort of questions.
>>
>>135880038
>There's lots of things the Bible doesn't cover

And how could it? Germ theory was developed in 1872, dinosaurs were found in 1841. The writers simply lacked a lot of knowledge.
>>
>>135880024
By answering the question of life's origin and existence with "God dun it, end of", is an insult to the beauty of mathematics and physics. This statistical improbability that we live our lives upon is a wonderful example of the consequences of such an unlikely scenario being left to mature for an incomprehensible amount of time in a pseudo-random pattern.
>>
>>135880024
Yeah no. That's just a copout. God has given a clear account of his creation and you SUBJECT God to your HIGHER authority: Contemporary scientific theories.
The bible tells the whole history from Adam to Jesus, Jesus believed in a literal flood.
There is nothing in the bible to defend that view.
You start with evolution and then seek to cram God into a theory that explicitely denies facts to avoid having to account for God
>>
>>135878784
>THEORY
OK, then, how does the Theory of God work again? It took the Catholic church until recently to say our Astronomical explorations are acceptable; mostly because our leaving the stratosphere seemed to dispel some old religious doctrine of how we live in a bubble or something like that.

Once your argument devolves into Pascal's Wager, you might actually have some talking points; which is why there's this nifty little passage about "good folks do make it into heaven". It's a fail safe clause in the event someone asks the question "What if I never heard of God before?" (Jeremiah 17:10).

Human Biodiversity is now more commonly accepted as scientific FACT. This presents a metric shit ton of problems for both the current science mainstream as well as religious institutions.

Why would God create humans and then subhumans? Why are Asians smarter than Whites, who are smarter than Mestizos, who are smarter than Blacks? Why can't blacks build or even maintain a civilization? Why do white civilizations tend to self destruct during ages of decadence?
>>
>>135880245
Dismissing divine revelation for your own speculation is beyond preposterous. You are trying to appease a fallible rebellious contemporary scientific majority by subjugating God under what they deem true
>>
>>135880523
im not dismissing it at all, im trying to incorporate a theological aspect into the theory of evolution with the idea that there is no possible way of knowing if a higher being exists or not.
>>
>>135880374
>Why are Asians smarter than Whites, who are smarter than Mestizos, who are smarter than Blacks? Why can't blacks build or even maintain a civilization? Why do white civilizations tend to self destruct during ages of decadence?
Why not? Kamerun had a high civilisation so did Ethiopia. Your lack of knowledge of history does not mean it does not exist.
Because God punishes them for their apostasy

>how does the Theory of God work again?
God decreed and thus it happened
>>
>>135880683
>im not dismissing it at all
>there is no possible way of knowing if a higher being exists or not
You just dismissed Romans 1
You are free to do whatever you want but if you subject God's revelation under human contemporary scientific majorities you need to realise how far you stride from consistent biblical christianity
>>
>>135880288
That's not true. God works behind the scenes, but in ways that are discernible and observable by us. Trying to discover the biological, physical, and mathematical basis for evolution is a process unchanged when you assume God is the mastermind behind it. You still assume we can discover its origins and continue asking questions. The only difference is a mindset shift from "How did this happen?" to "How did God do this?" Fundamentally those are the same question and nothing is the "end of" the discussion because we will never be able to determine everything either way.

>>135880338
Lol what? Nothing you just said is relevant to the conversation. The flood Jesus believed in is mentioned in multiple creation stories and is likely referring to a massive inland surge brought about by a tsunami or asteroid collision. I did not start with evolution and try to cram God into it, I started with God and asked "How did God create the universe around us and what laws does his universe follow?"

His universe follows laws like gravity, electrical attraction, acceleration, and natural selection. Those are fundamental rules of the physical and biological world he has created for us.

What facts does the theory of evolution explicitly deny?
>>
Eric H. Davidson. Biologist. Evolutionist.

His own paper admits that

''Neo-Darwinian evolution … assumes that all process works the same way, so that evolution of enzymes or flower colors can be used as current proxies for study of evolution of the body plan. It erroneously assumes that change in protein- coding sequence is the basic cause of change in developmental program; and it erroneously assumes that evolutionary change in body- plan morphology occurs by a continuous process. All of these assumptions are basically counterfactual. This cannot be surprising, since the neo-Darwinian synthesis from which these ideas stem was a premolecular biology concoction focused on population genetics and . . . natural history, neither of which have any direct mechanistic import for the genomic regulatory systems that drive embryonic development of the body plan.''

If you read the paper you will see that the dGRN is very resistant to change

''In other words, while cis-regulatory sequence variation may have continuing adaptive significance at the dGRN periphery, at upper levels of the dGRN hierarchy it does not have the same significance because the '''system level output is very impervious to change''', except for catastrophic loss of the body part or loss of viability altogether.''

Read and understand this paper. It is incompatible with evolution due to random mutation + natural selection.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3135751/
>>
>>135880906
No instance of genetic mutation that ADDED to the genetic information has ever been witnessed.
Ergo no macroevolution (what never was witnessed either) is possible
>>
>>135880889
that's fair enough. admittedly i am ignorant on the content of the bible but the concept of religion is still a rather fascinating subject, however, i must ask how come you take such credence in the bible but not centuries of work by scientists? we are essentially participating in the same practices here; trusting in texts that are over hundreds of years old, its just with the scientific method, we've invented a criteria that allows us to test the questions we ask. it seems religion doesn't allow this flexibility and simply expects us to accept it as true.
>>
>>135878784
Is this a joke?
>>
>>135878784
I accept it as a theory.... Why you ask?
>>
>>135878784
>THEORY
that word doesn't mean what you think it means
>>
File: 1491587907587.jpg (15KB, 466x428px) Image search: [Google]
1491587907587.jpg
15KB, 466x428px
>>135880030
You're right. AND that's evolution we can actually witness in real-time. No fossils needed. All the christcucks will now ignore your post.
>>
>>135879846
>Also what is an animal in transition?
a transexual?
>>
>>135878784
I don't trust it. The biggest advocates for evolution are also racial denialists. You can't square that circle. Either they know they are lying or they're fucking insane.
>>
>>135878784
The theory of micro evolution, sure. Not necessarily the hypothesized scenario of speciation, or macro evolution.
>>
>>135879508

Explain the purpose of bobbit worms
>>
>>
>>135881286
>take such credence in the bible but not centuries of work by scientists
What about scientists that affirm the bible? I have no problem with scientists if they can prove their work. But the theory of evolution doesn't even claim to have all the right answers. And I don't think it will ever be able to.

>it seems religion doesn't allow this flexibility and simply expects us to accept it as true
No it's saying you know it's true and you (not you personally but the unbeliever) denies that. Which is why only creationism can give a consistent explanation.
>>
Supernatural Intelligent Design is the only thing that makes sense. You can't have things poof into existence and there's too much order in nature for it to be happenstance.
>>
>>135881811
what would you rather discuss? the latest tranny scandal? fuck off, this actually a topic of interest
>>
>>135879711
lol
>>
>>135878784
1/5 bait. sage.
>>
>>135878784
Yes, just like a believe in the THEORY of gravity.

You retards have to realize that THEORY is a very strong term, science. It basically means "a model that fits all(or most) of the available evidence".
>>
>>135880030
>>135881657
That's microevolution and it's exactly the opposite of what you think it is.
It's not an addition to the bacterias genetic code that allows it resistance it is that through mutation the bacteria LOSES the ability to react to the antibiotic and thus make it nonresponsive.
The issue is that genetic mutation never adds and thus can't explain more and more complex animals
>>
>>135878784
>Do you believe in the THEORY of evolution?

yes evolution and darwinism is essential to understanding race iq and genetics.
>>
If you believe that modern bananas were descended and farmed from an older, rounder species you believe in evolution.
If you believe that dogs descended from wolves then you believe in evolution.
If you think you're not identical to your parents and siblings you believe in evolution.
>>
>>135878784
>Believing in theories

It's a fucking theory you moron! It's fallibility is acknowledged in the word "theory". Only a fool would claim it as fact.
>>
File: 1496357838791.png (2MB, 3200x6422px) Image search: [Google]
1496357838791.png
2MB, 3200x6422px
>>135878784
no

I believe in the nazi race theory
>>
File: IMG_6773.png (349KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6773.png
349KB, 640x1136px
>>135881272
Insertions. What you are looking for is genetic insertions. They add to the genetic code. They have been witnessed in humans across various regions. Any time a bacteria becomes antibiotic resistant it's because of a mutation that increases its due ability under hostile conditions.

As for macroevolution, that is currently being observed as various animal populations react to climate change and human influence on the planet. One good example is pigeons, which have a very different genetic code than they did centuries ago because they have adapted to city environments. Darwins funches in the Galapagos can be traced back to a single mainland finch, and insertions, substitutions, and deletions in their genetic code that we can observe and quantify resulted in the dozen or so species on the islands today.

There's also geographic isolation caused by canyons and mountains. A species will begin on one side of a mountain range and expand in both directions. By the time they meet up on the other side, enough genetic changes have occurred that sexual reproduction is not possible and the single species is classified as two or three distinct sub species.

The idea that macro evolution cannot be observed is a myth.
>>
>>135880280
Bible doesn't cover iron working either and many of the writers knew about that.
>>
File: 9l5bltg6yaks8kn7.jpg (16KB, 296x288px) Image search: [Google]
9l5bltg6yaks8kn7.jpg
16KB, 296x288px
>>135882052
>microevolution
>not evolution

you're a special kind of stupid
>>
>>135881895
>What about scientists that affirm the bible?
that is what i brought up before, integrating a theological aspect to explain some phenomena not only within evolution but other scientific studies such as human consciousness. no evolution is definitely not foolproof, and there are still many unanswered questions in regards to evolution just like other theories like the big bang theory or the theory of relativity. so far the data we've collected suggests these models to be accurate but perhaps not correct, but the data is very strong.
>No it's saying you know it's true and you (not you personally but the unbeliever) denies that
i haven't thought of it like that before. that is definitely an interesting take.
>>
>>135881934
>topic of interest
kek

"is evolution real?"
"probably".
"God?"
"probably not."
"k."
>>
>>135881809
I'm not claiming to know the purpose of everyone. Probably to influence the eco system in some way.

>>135882013
We can proove gravity. We can't proove evolution

>>135882177
Microevolution
Not sure about the relationship between dog and wolf
>If you think you're not identical to your parents and siblings you believe in evolution.
Yet my parents will always get a human child. The question is not do genetic minglings and mutations occur. The question is are these the origin of the species. Which none of your examples argue for. And frankly I claim that is because there are none
>>
>>135882458
even that hypothetical conversation you made has more substance than "FUCK NIGGERS" but still, you are right. that is essentially what is happening right now and i lel'd
>>
>>135882280
>A species will begin on one side of a mountain range and expand in both directions. By the time they meet up on the other side, enough genetic changes have occurred that sexual reproduction is not possible
Can you give an example of that?
>>
>>135878784

Yes, but I think is a resume of what actual evolution is. Just that we can't register and process this much data in such longs periods of time
>>
>>135879885
Any proof on the universe being non-random? Surely you can roll a marble down a mountain and predict its trajectory since there is no inherent randomness in the universe.
>>
>>135882507

We are literally unable to prove gravity any more than we can prove evolution.

Sure things fall, sure we call that phenominon "gravity", but we have no idea how it works specifically.

Evolution has been proven and is how we got different dog breeds, as well as the liger. Problem is we can't prove past cases of evolution without finding all the links, and that's hard when ancient beliefs involved burning bodies to ash and using bones for tools. Not to mention how deep they could be in the ground.
>>
>>135879621
There is no evidence of adding information, only evidence of mutations removing info.
>>
>>135882347
>Bible doesn't cover iron working either and many of the writers knew about that.

Because the bible is not a textbook about metalworking. However dinosaurs and germs are live with are not named in the bible which is only logical since they couldn't know about it. In the end its just a work of man.
>>
>>135879621
Gene or chromosomal duplications leading to neofunctionalization.

Scientific illiterate blown the fuck out.
>>
>>135879621
Down syndrome
>>
File: IMG_4141.png (305KB, 562x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4141.png
305KB, 562x564px
>>135882759
Salamanders in California.
http://pnas.org/content/94/15/7761.full
>>
File: IMG_6776.jpg (110KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6776.jpg
110KB, 728x546px
>>135882759
Salamanders in California.
>>
>>135879621
Also I am not a prokaryotes guy but they can absorb plasmids and incorporate them into their genomes and this is a common occurrence for things like antibiotic resistance in bacteria. A free floating plasmid may be in the area and can be incorporated and selectively sweep a population if it is under pressure from the antibiotic in a given environment.
>>
>>135879621
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insertion_(genetics)

Man it's literally high school level biology lol
>>
>>135879508
What is geologic time scale
>>
>>135878784

We can easily see the evidence of natural selection in things like different breeds of dogs, hot and cold climate varieties of the same species, etc.

You'll need to come up with a pretty impressive story to convince me how a lizard decided to grow tits, give live birth, then stick around to nurse its young to become the first mammal though. Natural selection does not IMO explain the differences at higher orders (fish/bird/mammal/reptile)
>>
>>135882507
Of course you'd be human but 2 million years from now your descendants certainly wouldn't be by today's standard assuming humanity survives that long. Mutations are so slight and gradual that they aren't apparent when viewed in real time. New species arise from literally hundreds of thousands of generations if slight mutations. Your pale skin is a mutation that your ancestors adapted to live in colder climates.
>>
>>135880338
Google; Council of Nicea.

Your precious 'word of God' is a creation of men who were power hungry.

Deal with it, Christcuck.
>>
>>135883165
That is called transformation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformation_(genetics)
>>
>>135880523
>Dismissing divine revelation
Subjective statement based on the assumption there's a divine being.
>for your own speculation is beyond preposterous.
Opinionated statement based on an assumption.
>You are trying to appease a fallible rebellious contemporary scientific majority
Again, subjective statement. You are assuming they are intentionally being rebellious against a god you haven't proven to exist.
>by subjugating God under what they deem true
Scientific method isn't flawless, but it's the best we have. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>135883222
How did modern birds go from being lizards to having its front limbs turn to wings? That must have been an extremely awkward million years.
>>
>>135882052
98% of the world's corn is resistant to round-up. Is this not macro evolution?

Also, what the fuck is your appendix for?
>>
>>135882347
32"The head of that statue was made of fine gold, its breast and its arms of silver, its belly and its thighs of bronze, 33its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of clay."
>>
>>135883364
The council of Nicea has nothing to do with bible canon. It was about the Arian controversy

Take your own advice
>>
>everything is part of God's plan even seemingly random stuff like natural disasters and accidents only seem random because God's plan is too big and complex
>well everything but evolution, that's an evil doody random violation of God's will
>>
>>135882373
Next time someone proves God let's call it mini-God so it's not God checkmate.
>>
File: Lystr_georg1DB.jpg (178KB, 1500x760px) Image search: [Google]
Lystr_georg1DB.jpg
178KB, 1500x760px
>>135883222
>You'll need to come up with a pretty impressive story to convince me how a lizard decided to grow tits, give live birth, then stick around to nurse its young to become the first mammal though.
Read a highschool textbook nigga, jesus christ

Mammals aren't descended from modern reptiles, which are all diapsids, they're part of the synapsid clade, which evolved along different lines to the reptiles you're thinking of.
>>
>>135883555
It protects gut flora in case of stomach illness
>>
File: 1501558973168.png (242KB, 450x497px) Image search: [Google]
1501558973168.png
242KB, 450x497px
>>135878784
Do you believe in the THEORY of relativity? Saged obvious slide.
>>
>>135878784
>Evolution
>Climate change
>Gender Fluidity
>Democracy

all inventions of the left
>>
File: similarity.gif (25KB, 472x232px) Image search: [Google]
similarity.gif
25KB, 472x232px
>>135883555
>appendix
Vestigial features in general like the coccyx.

Also pic related
>>
>>135883752
How did they transition from regular front limbs to having wings?
>>
>>135883222
>You'll need to come up with a pretty impressive story to convince me how a lizard decided to grow tits, give live birth, then stick around to nurse its young to become the first mammal though.
>how a lizard decided to grow tits,
>how a lizard decided
>decided
This is how fucking retarded creationists actually are.

Still saged.
>>
File: PepeNSShirt.png (53KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
PepeNSShirt.png
53KB, 225x225px
>>135878784
This fucking obvious bait reaches first page.

sage
>>
>>135882052
>It's not an addition to the bacterias genetic code that allows it resistance it is that through mutation the bacteria LOSES the ability to react to the antibiotic and thus make it nonresponsive.

That is complete bullshit. Read a book.
>>
>>135879307

Its not a hypothesis for decades already. Its a theory.

Also theory is the highest level an idea can get. And dont tell me but laws are higher. No actually laws are simple observations of reality and theories are what gives laws meaning and context.
>>
>>135884123
Which reminds me, why is gravity both a theory and a Law?
>>
File: Haeckel's Embryos 2.jpg (60KB, 678x432px) Image search: [Google]
Haeckel's Embryos 2.jpg
60KB, 678x432px
>>135883884
>>
>>135878784
>Do you believe in the THEORY of evolution?
Yes. Because it means that we clawed and fought our way to the top of the food chain. We EARNED the top spot by being the smartest and most ruthless killers in nature. We beat out all the other hominid species to become the only humans left on the planet when the dust settled.
>>
>>135878784
I believe in micro evolution, such as minor mutations in microorganisms and minute changes in larger organisms. But I don't believe in complete transformation from one species to another.
>>
>>135884123
You're absolutely right.
>>
>>135882052

Its a fucking addition to their genetic code. I did this experiment several times. One bacteria which is resistant to X antibiotic and weak to Y And one bacteria which is resistant to Y and weak to X. Smear them together. Let them mix for an hour at 35 degrees, They exchange genetic code through transduction/transformation and konjugation. Whatever. In the end you breed bacterias that are resistant to both.

You can see the effects within a few days as you can now see which colonies die of and which dont incase its coming into contact with an antiobiotic.
>>
File: shhh.jpg (58KB, 762x769px) Image search: [Google]
shhh.jpg
58KB, 762x769px
>>135884314
Allways ((Masons))
>>
>>135883932
Do you mean the earliest birds? They're descended from bipedal dinosaurs, theropods specifically. Feathers had already evolved for display, insulation, and possibly stabilization during running. There was most likely a fitness advantage to traveling larger distances, and gliding is energetically efficient, so at first you'd have feathers which allow short glides, then longer glides. After a long time, you get muscle and feather development to allow for greater control of flight to allow catching aerial prey, until some become specialized flyers.
>>
>>135883535
Have you ever seen a lizard? They're all pretty awkward
>>
>>135884478
Thanks
>>
>>135884195
Gravity is a law and has a theory. Basically you are seeing an effect that always does the same in all circumstances. Now you come up with a testable theory that, explains why it works like it does.
>>
over whelming
>>
>>135882052
Some bacteria produces new enzymes to counter antibiotics. That's an "addition"
>>
>>135881910
Things "poofing into existence" isn't part of evolution, evolution deals with what happens once you already have life.
Your insistence that nature is "too ordered" to allow for happenstance doesn't really make any sense considering the existence of random things like mutation.

You don't really seem to have any idea about what you're trying to talk about and are just jamming a bunch of words you've heard together.
>>
>>135882052
>it is that through mutation the bacteria LOSES the ability to react to the antibiotic and thus make it nonresponsive
(citation needed)
>>
>>135882184
>look at me mom! I'm "pretending" to be retarded on the internet XD
>>
>>135878784

God is the anthropomorphic ideal of unattainable objective virtue, the ideal mate, birthed from the selective pressure of hypergamy.
Belief in God, or K-selection, is the best evolutionary strategy we have.
>>
>>135883535
It was. Haven't you heard about feathered dinosaurs? Birds share more DNA with Dinosaurs than Reptiles do.
>>
>>135883091
>>135883123
This doesn't matter to anti-evolutionists.

See there's no actual mechanical scientific distinction between "micro and macro" evolution.
It's entirely something they made up so that they could admit some things exist but still insist it doesn't support evolution at all. One of the clues to this is that they don't actually use categories and measures such as species and ability to mate but rather refer to a vague category of "kind" with no scientific basis. It literally references no biological or scientific measures but rather puts forth a subjective opinion and view driven definition as the end-all-be-all. So dogs changed from wolves but not enough for them to SEEM like a "different thing" to anti-evolutionists so it's still in the same "kind".
>>
>>135878784

Yeah, I believe that I share a common ancestor with the grass in my front lawn. The issue was settled forever ago.
>>
>>135879508
>God
>he

You'll burn for that
>>
>>135883535
Basically, you're misunderstanding how it works by looking in hindsight and assuming everything was working to the modern state of things as an end-goal, but the reality is whatever works at the time.
There was actually a dinosaur recently discovered that was very similar to the modern cassowary. The point is that intermediary changes could have their own benefits and it's not like a cat turning into a bird with front-legs half-way between and useless for anything.
>>
>>135883555
>Is this not macro evolution?
No, because macro evolution is made up bullshit that exists solely so they can ignore any evidence with the insistence that "sure there's SOME change there but not enough!"
>>
It's one thing to believe in God or to wonder, but you have to be retarded to believe in the bible or that Jesus died for your sins...it is the dumbest story ever told, boring as fuck too.
>>
>>135885580
>>135886127
Thanks, good info here. I will always believe in Evolution, and that it's God's creation.
yeah I know, I'm weird but thankfully not 'religious'.
>>
>>135879621
You don't understand what you're saying.
>>
>>135882915
any proof on the universe being random?
It's hard to assert randomness to something when you're on the inside, and not on the outside looking in.
>>
>>135885580
It goes beyond that, birds basically are modern dinosaurs.
Ancient reptiles actually existed when dinosaurs as we generally think of them were still around.
>>
>>135882945
"We have no idea how it works"
Yeah we do. It's called Lorentz-force.
>>
>>135878784
If humans come from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?
>>
>>135887678
If white people came from niggers, why are there still niggers?
>>
>>135887678
If beaners come from spics, why are there still spics like you?
>>
>>135878784

I believe that evolution is partially true, but that evolution is guided by a conscious, intelligent field underlying the entire universe (you can call this field 'God', if you want) which cranks out life anywhere and everywhere. Also, humans are BILLIONS of years old and are NOT NATIVE to Earth. Start watching this video from 10:27 (ignore the whole 2012 thing, because Wilcock is still right about how evolution really works):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STqkZR2PSR4

There you go. Evolution is correct, but (((Darwinian evolution))) is false. Evolution is never random.
>>
>>135887574
Well when you're getting into philosophical questions on how random random really is then it makes the whole issue irrelevant to the current topic.
Things can seem random yet could still be part of god's unimaginably complex plan, but then there's no reason why seemingly random mutation that drives evolution can't be part of god's plan too.
>>
File: gentledoggie.jpg (129KB, 739x720px) Image search: [Google]
gentledoggie.jpg
129KB, 739x720px
>>135887964

Dr. Peter Gariaev is a Russian scientist who took eggs that were laid by a frog and then zapped those eggs with a laser light that had gone through eggs laid by a salamander. When the 'frog' eggs hatched, salamanders emerged from them - not frogs. The only thing that is necessary to rewrite DNA is wave information, which means that evolution can occur not through millions of years but instantaneously.

The agricultural division of the Ciba-Geigy corporation (now Sygenta) discovered that existing plant seeds could be transformed into extinct varieties, simply by zapping them with a weak electrostatic current. This process generated stronger and faster-growing wheat, extinct fern species, and tulips with thorns. Italian scientist Pier Luigi Ighina energetically transformed a living apricot tree into an apple tree, actually causing the fruits on the branches to metamorphose from apricots into apples in only sixteen days. Ighina also zapped a rat with DNA-wave information from a cat, and this caused the rat to grow a cat-like tail in four days.
>>
>>135887678
Are you just shitposting or seriously asking?
>>
>>135888067
Not really philosophical, but there may be forces actually controlling this "randomness" that we do not know of/can't see. It can seem random, because we cannot find it's causality. That doesn't mean it IS random.
Take a flag waving in the wind. It's movement may seem random, but can be completely explained with Newtonian Physics.
>>
The fact that there still are people around thinking that evolution isn't real, makes me want to bomb this fucking planet.
Religious people, flat-earthers, evolution deniers, leave this fucking image board.
>>
>>135887964
Now see I don't completely reject the possibility that some intelligent force guides evolution or that life comes from another world. Especially the intelligence is the sort of supernatural thing that can't be disproven by definition.
My problem is that it's unnecessary and only serves to add necessary assumptions which is the opposite of what you want.

Take a guiding intelligence, it's certainly conceivable but requires multiple assumptions, the existence of such a being, them remotely guiding all mutation and world events, them concealing every trace of their presence, etc. Meanwhile, all that effort and assumption is unnecessary in the face of a perfectly fine explanation survival of the fittest.
Life originating elsewhere is an even bigger case of "why bother". It doesn't really say anything about how life developed, it doesn't directly counter evolution or provide an alternative. Even if life rode here on a comet or alien u-haul it doesn't really add anything to our understanding but requires many unsupported assumptions and serves as an excuse to delay investigation of the development of life on earth.
>>
>>135888471
>but there may be forces actually controlling this "randomness" that we do not know of/can't see.
Yeah, that sort of speculation is philosophy.
>It can seem random, because we cannot find it's causality. That doesn't mean it IS random.
And that's exactly what I was talking about with how random random is.

It feels like you're talking past me rather than really responding to my post.
>>
It's a very convincing theory and explains a lot about the world around us.

I don't know if I believe in the concept of macroevolution though.
>>
>>135888704
Sorry but they're here to stay since they all band together against the liberal sjw one-world government boogeyman and disagreeing with even a single point will get you labeled a shill by a good chunk of the board.
>>
>>135878784
Yeah. Anyone who believes in race IQ differences has to accept evolution.

>mfw when Christian conservatives believe that God made niggers dumb and then say that we are all God's children
>>
>>135878784
>THEORY
>dem caps

I just stopped believing. That thing is still in theory stage? And they pretend to be scientists? Fuck. Dropped.
>>
>>135889288
See >>135885710
>>
File: 12937123716211.png (403KB, 331x448px) Image search: [Google]
12937123716211.png
403KB, 331x448px
>>135889288
Why not? Creates too many problems when you try to resolve it with your holy buuk?
>>
Yes, but there are still things that can't be explained. Still believe in God.
>>
>>135889411
Niggers are God's dumb children.
>>
File: youuu.png (44KB, 194x237px) Image search: [Google]
youuu.png
44KB, 194x237px
>>135884472
>I did this experiment several times.
Have a (you) since no one else did, mr scientist.
>>
Religion is also only a THEORY. All we got is a book with an unverified author that was written thousands of years ago.
>>
>>135889594
God of the gaps is a sad approach to faith imo desu senpai.
>>
>>135889756
Religion is not God though.
>>
Yes, I believe in it. We can purposefully mimic evolution through the selective breeding of animals like mice, observing the changes that take place over generations. Why would it be any different in humans?
>>
>>135889248
>Yeah, that sort of speculation is philosophy.
Yeah, I guess you're right
>>
>>135878784
Yes, but not for human beings.

Francis Crick the man who discovered dna claimed we had what appeared to be unknown alien dna sequences.

We're not simply evolved from apes, we are most likely altered by intelligent beings.
>>
>>135889811
Not just the gaps. Can you prove you love someone. No you can't. You can say you do, but still hate them. Faith can not be explained or disputed through science. I'm sorry you don't have God in your life. Actually I don't care one way or another. To each their own.
>>
>>135889933
It's ok, I understand it has become something of a "dirty" word from association with liberal college professional bullshitters that you might be hesitant to associate yourself with it.
>>
>>135889492
I understand the "kind" argument. It is inherently a biblical one to salvage the idea that death didn't exist before the fall (Adam brought "death" into the world). The wolf to dog is entirely possible, they are both in the canine family.

It's from non-life to amoebas to reptiles to fucking birds that I take issue with. The idea of "macroevolution" is inherently non-observable as it takes billions of years; whereas microevolution is, and is undeniably so. It is a distinction of importance because one is true, based on observation, while the other is an extension of that truth that is assumed to be powerful enough to do what it claims to do.
>>
>>135890183
>Not just the gaps. Can you prove you love someone. No you can't. Therefore Yahweh exists haha

those are some high level mental gymnastics alright
>>
>>135889544
No, because it literally cannot be observed.
I'm not even christian.
>>
Read the book "The Paradox of Evolution"
>>
>>135878784
O boy, this again.
Evolution is absolutely the truth, it does not contradict higher mind forms, what's more it compliments them.
We know little about it tho. "theories", like in case of Random Mutation, or entire neo Darwinian outlook on the mechanics of evolution are of course complete bullshit.
Evolution is change of life forms through generations, what idiot can deny that, when we have domestic animals like everyday example. Do not equate Evolution with Atheism, don't be retarded
>>
>>135890195
Nah I just usually associate it with questions like "why are we here", etc. More existentialism & ethics, less epistemology & metaphysics.
>>
>>135890183
>I'm sorry you don't have God in your life
I don't think you understand what I mean and are lashing out.

I'm not objecting to belief in god but the way you go about it. You can see god as behind and within everything, or you can grasp onto them only in those gaps left by science. That is god of the gaps.

As an example, one might say lightning is a wondrous marvel of god and a scientist might explain the actual physics going on that causes lightning. Someone who takes the god of the gaps approach would say "oh well, ok so god isn't behind the lighting but there's other stuff we don't understand as well where god can still be responsible" where as the imo superior perspective is to instead marvel that god could create such a complex mechanism of natural forces.

Does that help you understand?
>>
>>135878784
its called the theory of natural selection, you retarded cunt.
>>
>>135888973

>Life originating elsewhere is an even bigger case of "why bother".

I'm not saying that life in general originated elsewhere, just that humans originated elsewhere.
>>
>>135890457
At what threshold does microevolution become macroevolution?
>>
>>135883222
Nursing and live birth (or derivatives of these) actually show up fairly commonly in non-mammalian species. Granted they're a unified characteristic in mammals, that doesn't mean it cannot develop.
>>
>>135890921
This was one of the biggest realizations I had a couple years ago when I was contemplating the idea of God.

I was thinking about how gravity could exist if God exists when I realized were a God to exist, the intricacies of physics, chemistry, etc would be mechanisms created by God.

Thinking about how little I know about even one of those fields put me in awe at how infinitely intelligent that being would be.
>>
>>135890293
> It is inherently a biblical one
Yeah, it's based on bullshit interpretations of the bible instead of any actual biology or science, that's what I was saying.

>It's from non-life to amoebas to reptiles to fucking birds that I take issue with.
And the issue I have is that perspective seems to be solely based on incredulity out of ignorance.
There's a lot of shit in nature that seems unbelievable if you don't understand it.

The whole thing just isn't based on science, it's not based on any genetic observations, it's starting with what they want and working backwards to try to support it.
I've never seen anyone propose what if any biological mechanism would actually prevent something like a dog evolving into something like a bird. Seriously, what is the impassable biological barrier that prevents such changes other than your personal incredulity that it seems like "too much" change to be possible?
There are mammals that can fly, there are even reptiles that can glide. There's all sorts of crazy shit in nature.

Beyond all that though birds evolved from dinosaurs so for you to talk about them coming from reptiles just shows that you don't have nearly the understanding of the topic that you assume you do.
>>
>>135891611
That is precisely my concern. I have no idea.

When low order organisms evolve into high order organisms? amoeba turn into crickets?
>>
>>135891370
And I'm saying why bother?
Seriously, all the "evidence" I'm aware of is just speculation and what-ifs and it generally takes many huge assumptions and leaps while not really adding anything substantive to our biological understanding of life.

Again, I don't think it's impossible but it makes so many assumptions and adds so little of scientific value that I damn well expect some heavy evidence.
>>
>>135891993
Francis Crick the man who discovered dna said we had alien unexplainable dna sequences. He actually thought we were engineered by aliens.

So the theory of evolution isn't the whole picture for humanity imo.
>>
>>135891611
They can't define it because it doesn't exist. It's a purely hypothetical threshold always on the move to wherever it is needed.
I honestly don't think there's anything that you could show to make them say "yeah ok that's a different kind now".
If you somehow got a cat to evolve into something like a bird they'd just say it's a weird cat.
>>
>>135878784
The transitional forms argument against evolution is so stupid for anyone who actually has studied fossils. If anything there is a tiny percentage of fossils that havent changed in the last 100 million years, which is a short time in the history of life. If evolution is false, where are all the nontransitional forms?
>>
>>135892374
(citation needed)
But even citation aside plenty of people who made great discoveries were also wrong about other stuff, haven't you seen the the always sunny bit about science making people look like a bitch?

I mean wtf does "alien unexplainable" even mean in respect to dna sequences? It's not like he had extra terrestrial dna to compare to, at most he could say it's unfamiliar and doesn't match known patterns.
>>
>>135891993
The reptiles to birds was me being satirical. But did reptiles not evolve from dinosaurs too? Which organisms did the crocodile come from? Or the Komodo Dragon?

>...other than your personal incredulity that it seems like "too much" change to be possible

I'm not being incredulous to push a particular agenda, I am being skeptical. I'm aware that I don't have the full grasp on evolution as a professor who's spent his entire life studying the topic might have, I'm not, and never claimed to. My issue is that without doubt, question, or skepticism it is assumed, as a default, that natural selection is a powerful enough mechanism to turn Barney the Dinosaur into Daffy Fuck. It could be true, I'm not saying it can't be, but the problem is you can't prove that using the scientific method. It is an assumption. I suspect the reason this is held is because if that's not true, there is no sustainable naturalistic theory for explaining life.
>>
Somebody explain me how of all the species we are the only intelligent lifeform on this planet? How come we don't have felines, canines or even birds and reptiles of our intellect. From an evolutionist's viewpoint, I find this a puzzling question. Or perhaps I am just dumb.
>>
>>135892579
>It's a purely hypothetical

It is hypothetical, 100%. However, the opposing theory has just as much credence because it cannot be observed through the scientific method. You're taking the spec out of someones eye while ignoring the plank in your own, so to speak.
>>
File: evolution evidence.jpg (30KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
evolution evidence.jpg
30KB, 311x311px
>>135878784
>>
>>135880086
>evolution is FAITH
>meanwhile believing that God did everything is RATIONAL

how deluded do you have to be think like that?
Obviously a theory is going to have flaws and holes, we can't explain everything but we try.
You uneducated simpleton should stop comparing your insane beliefs, result of some idiot rambling, to the effort of people who work their ass off every day to understand one of the most complex processes in Nature.
>>
>>135893592
because we got lucky

racoons have hands like us but theyre dumb as fuck

doplhins are really smart but their boddies are pretty much useles

if raccons had the inteligence of a doplhin they could have been our equals, and so would doplhins if they wouldnt have fins
>>
>>135890455
Not an argument. Opinion.
>>
>>135878784
No, I believe in Noah's ark, when he left the dinosaurs behind and they died. none of the animals ate during the voyage, or after each pair had mated a few generations, but they didn't mind, they were just happy to go on a nice cruise.
>>
>>135893322
>But did reptiles not evolve from dinosaurs too?
I'm hardly an expert but I believe reptiles were an offshoot of dinosaurs and as I mentioned in another post ancient reptiles actually coexisted with dinosaurs as we think of them rather than their more modern bird incarnations.
There was actually something very much like a crocodile way back when. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_reptile

>I'm not being incredulous to push a particular agenda, I am being skeptical
I didn't mean that you think the way you do just to push an agenda, my point is that the argument against "macro evolution" basically comes down disbelief that small changes can add up to big changes from pure incredulity at the scale of the big changes.
All the other arguments are just about casting doubt and calling data not good enough and often mistaking and misrepresenting facts such as the whole "no new information" shit.
It doesn't seek to explain anything or offer a scientific alternative it's just about starting with a disbelief in evolution and looking for stuff to support it.

I mean WHY isn't the mechanism of change powerful enough to cause big changes other than you feeling like the changes seem too big to you subjective view.
What actual biological mechanism in any way limits the amount of change that can occur?
>>
No.
>>
>replying to republican flag troll.
>>
Natural selection and random mutation barely seems sufficient to explain how the eye came about, and the part of a primitive organism's brain that would interpret the images. Plus evolution seems to persuade people that there's no design to things. To me its a religion that underpins almost all modern degeneracy, and 20th century violence. Dumbasses still don't have a clue how life could begin through natural processes, yet they're wasting tax dollars trying to pick up alien communication signals. Its a secular cult religion. I have no problem if the theories are accompanied by faith in God, but if they aren't, the unregenerate mind comes to a false conclusion.
>>
>>135893592
Well we're not the only intelligent ones.
I'd agree we're the most intelligent but humans can still be outsmarted by animals in specialized respects just like humans outsmart others in their individual specialties.
We're not the only animals that use tools or build shelters. Some primates have even begun to domesticate dogs, capturing feral puppies to raise as part of the family to later protect them from other dogs and people.Almost none of our behaviors are really unique, we just make better and more extensive use of some stuff.

Our specific type of intelligence is very much a product of our history. How we split from our tree dwelling relatives and moved to the plains, upright posture freeing our hands(formerly for swinging and climbing) for other uses, our grip adapted for better tool use, there are competing theories about how our diet may have played into the development of our brains, both in respect to our predatory behavior and excess calories for complex thought.
Our family/tribe grouping was also immensely important with how we are social creatures and society as a separate memetic entity could be credited with our successes as much as us.
>>
>>135893678
What blocks micro evolution from becoming macro evolution?
You're trying to play the "both sides are the same" card but macro evolution is literally not based on science, it doesn't even try, it solely exists to try to deny evolution with mental gymnastics that evolution isn't REAL evolution because some vague magical barrier will keep all the little animals in their vague biblical groups like noah.
>>
>>135896259
There are some very good explanations of the development of the eye and many extant examples of primitive eyes and photosensitive cells on various organisms, especially sea life.
If anything evolutionary biology allows an appreciation for the beautiful design of the eye like never before because we can see its humble beggings and the long path it took.
>>
File: 1501615641043.png (80KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
1501615641043.png
80KB, 1024x776px
>>135878784
Every fossil is a transitional form. Every living creature is a transitional form.
>>
yes
I doubt you understand it very much
>>
>>135897869
That's something that people have trouble getting. That and that evolution isn't working towards some intended endpoint, it's just whatever works. I think that's the root of some of people's confusion over complex structures like the eye. They assume the eye was the intended final goal to work towards which leads to the thinking of "how could this work as a proper eye without xyz, there's no way it could have developed gradually!", they can only think about the eye in its current form and miss the potential of all the other types of eye-like organs that still offer an advantage.
>>
File: Part_Four.png (32KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Part_Four.png
32KB, 1024x1024px
>>135882177
>>135880030
>>135882945
>>135885710
You don't know the difference between Natural selection and Darwinian evolution?
>>
>>135878784
Do you believe the universe was created by sky fairy magic, OP?
>>
>>135878784
>someone says "theory" or THEORY
>uneducated cur who has no idea what a theory mean and thinks it refers to a hypothesis
>not realizing pretty much all human knowledge is based of everything is theories, and its applications

Go back to fucking highschool, you likely failed one of the easiest stages of your life.
>>
>>135878784
>evolution provides the perfect arguments as to why the races are biologically different and will never be equal, why there are only two genders and they're biologically different and will never be equal, why it's defective to be gay or trans, why gender roles are real and shouldn't be perverted, why hierarchies are real and shouldn't be perverted, why property rights are real and shouldn't be perverted, why it's ok for humans to kill animals, ect ect, blowing out every liberal argument with the facts of reality
>american "conservative" christcucks throw all this out because their middle eastern book that's been mistranslated a dozen times and is ripping off other religions a dozen times said their jewish god made earth in 6 days
>>
>>135880280
>Germ theory
Levitical dietary laws
>Dinosaurs
Dragons
>>
>>135899650
Still waiting for that magical barrier that stops small changes from accumulating into big ones.
>>
>>135879621
Yes. Nylon eating bacteria. Look it up.
>>
>>135892356
Your body and mind are simply the result of billions of "low order" organisms working in tandem. There is no distinction between the two.
>>
>>135893322
Skepticism isn't the same thing as an unwillingness to learn

You're not a skeptic. You're just militantly ignorant
>>
>>135884195
>Which reminds me, why is gravity both a theory and a Law?

A law is defined mathematically.
>>
>>135883752
UHHHHHH, DIAPSID? thats not in the bible, not real
>>

A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Such fact-supported theories are not "guesses" but reliable accounts of the real world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory
>>
posting in a swaglord thread
>>
File: 1492323457460.jpg (11KB, 236x170px) Image search: [Google]
1492323457460.jpg
11KB, 236x170px
>>135906266
>>
File: 1499530826817.png (222KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1499530826817.png
222KB, 310x310px
>>135906266
Holy shit
>>
This is definitely one of the most educational threads I've ever seen on /pol/.
>>
>>135906266
go back to /s4s/
>>
>>135906266
Mod?
>>
>>135901301
>dietary laws are same a germ theory
Just kys
>>
>>135906266
Suck a dick attention whore
>>
>>135906266
Wow big text man I'm glad you made your text all big because this is the most important post in on /pol/ right now and everybody needs to read it.
>>
File: 6749279f30.jpg (19KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
6749279f30.jpg
19KB, 480x451px
>>135906266
>>
>>135906266
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5qJYwfAju8&t=3939s
>>
>>135879621
Happens in micro organisms all the time. Anti-biotic resistant stds
>>
God you people are literally the cancer holding humanity back. It's amazing to me. Just stunning how so many ignorant people are alive in the age of the internet. The facts are right there, in front of your face, and you still choose to ignore them.

Pure. Ignorance.
>>
>>135906266
It's no use anyone on here who actually studies /works in stem just comes here to be edgelords. Most people here are probably freelance sales people who know no science.
>>
>>>/x/
>>>/sci/
I can't pick your views but I can sure as shit bitch about you expressing them in the wrong venue.
>>
>>135906909
Evolution does not explain humanity.
We only started leaving fossils 125,000 years ago. The missing link proves science cannot explain modern humans.
>>
>>135906727
>hydrocephalus = ALIUMS
>>
>>135907520
That video is about human evolution, and the first civilizations. I'm guessing you've never watched it.
>>
>>135878784
Yes. You do know that fossilization is a relatively rare phonomena which can only occour under certain conditions, thus not ALL evolutionary evidence is found in fossils.
>>
>>135906960
>he fell for the stem meme
>>
>>135878784
Evolution didn't occur as this is a solipsistic univers, meaning it only came into existence when I first became conscious. Why me? I'm God.
>>
>>135906960
> Im too much of an american subverted tool to educate myself on the internet.

Burger pls.
>>
File: sumerian_artifact.jpg (25KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
sumerian_artifact.jpg
25KB, 500x288px
>>135907520
The Sumerians knew all of the planets in our solar system and their relative sizes. They knew about planets we only just discovered 150 years ago.
>>
File: IMG_0846.jpg (632KB, 1120x4048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0846.jpg
632KB, 1120x4048px
>>135907520
>>
>>135907845
Basically every facet of the theory is this way though. None of them tell a complete story and evolution was cobbled together from it. It's a good theory but by accepting it as true scientists haven't really cleaned up all the loose ends in each or the foundational parts of the theory.
>>
>>135908355
> Citation needed.
>>
Any good books disproving evolution?
>>
>>135907845
But mitochondrial DNA proved where our split from a common ancestor happened. It was 200,000 years ago.
We didn't exist beyond this time.
And this contradicts the fossil record.
>>
File: 1494357385550.jpg (127KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
1494357385550.jpg
127KB, 950x534px
>>135878784
Yes, of course. It's been observed happening under a microscope. Plus, it just makes sense. Every argument I've ever seen against it has been misunderstanding what it actually is, and usually has to create arbitrary definitions that don't actually exist within the theory in order to make their point. Your image about "transitional forms" is a good example of adding something that doesn't exist in order to refute the theory.
Also, I don't really get why strongly religious people are so against it. Why couldn't god have manifested the mechanism of evolution into his own creations? No one is using it to attack your beliefs, relax.
>>
1/3
From the book, "The Secret Destiny of America," by Manly P Hall:
This, then, is the design of our foundations: that men shall abide together in peace, and shall devote their energies to the common cause of discovery.
Man is greater then the animal, not in strength of body, nor in shrewdness, nor in the power of his senses, nor even in skill or patience; man is superior because he contains within himself the faculties and powers, by which he can perceive his true place in a divine order of life.
His power lies in his dreams, his visions, and his ideals. If these intangibles are left uncultivated, man is at best but a superior kind of beast, subject to all the ills and vicissitudes of an unenlightened creation.
But, as man has locked within him, hidden from the public gaze, this diviner part, so is it true that human society has within itself, concealed from our common view, a nobler part composed of the idealists and dreamers of all ages, and of all races; who have been bound together by their common vision of mans necessity.
This is the secret empire of the poets, this is the Order of the Unknown Philosophers, this is the Brotherhood of the Quest.
And never will these dreamers cease their silent working, until that dream is perfected in our daily life. They are resolved, that the Word which was made flesh, shall become the Word that was made Soul.
The great University of the Six Days Work, must be built here in our Western world, to become a guide to the nations. About this shrine to Universal Truth, shall arise the democratic Commonwealth--the wealth of all mankind.
This is the destiny for which we were brought into being. The plan, which was devised in secrecy long ago, and in far places, shall be fulfilled openly...as the greatest wonder born out of time.
>>
2/3
Wow, Manly, sure has an active imagination.
Without studying these people for years, even his excerpt can sound friendly, even something to hope for; but that is because you don't really understand it. Or you are a Communist/Satanist, or any of the other ists I document here. lol
He is outright saying, that some men are superior to others, not by race, but by IDEOLOGY. This of course has been the MAINSTREAM scientific view, ever since Darwin. Natural selection. Get it? Divine Order of life?
He is describing the Leftist Utopia, and the same SATANIC BS, which has been pushed by globalists, since time immemorial; that man, through his devices (science/technology), shall become God.
It is the same story as the Garden of Eden, the very lie told to man, by the serpent.
it is the same story we saw in Nazi Germany, using science, and genetics to create an ubermensch, a superman.
It is the same story we see in America, on the left, with the eugenics of abortion, and Margret Sanger.
It is the same story we see in our schools, being taught to elementary school children: Natural Selection, becoming unnatural selection.
It is the same story of the Egyptian Pharaohs, who through their, 'magic' sought an unending life, and the power of a god.
Interestingly enough, all of this started in Egypt/Babylon, and since the Pharaoh was considered god, and the Pharaoh WAS the state, in all ways that matter, Ancient Egypt, was in fact, both Satanic AND Socialist/Communist; in all ways that matter. Interesting eh?
Mr. Hall makes their motives quite clear, for those of us who have studied them, as much as they have studied US, when he says their goal is to make the Word which became flesh, become the Word which became Soul.
>>
>>135904760
You assume I'm not engaging with you or the other individual to learn; to have my objections answered. There is no benefit to being wrong, or to accept something as true that you haven't contested.

I am ignorant, but not willingly so.
>>
3/3
The Word that became flesh, is the word the Freemasons/Jewish Mystics, and all related Satanism, believes was spoken by the Great Architect (Lucifer, or God, depending on which one you ask), which made all creation spring into being. If that sounds familiar, it is because it is the EXACT same story, as the Big Bang Theory. Another interesting factoid eh?
Those people enlightened enough to understand their place in the divine order of life, is not any of you.
Only those who worship man as God, will be allowed into the New Order, dreamed up by these fruitcakes. 666, which is the symbol of a
MAN.
Those who do this, who fall for this deception, will be damned by God, no matter your religion. Or damned by those you follow, for being a Useful Idiot, if you don't believe in God, either way, you are screwed.
For you see, Mr Hall ALSO describes the fate of the people who are not capable of understanding their place, in the new order of divinity. These are those who are, 'but a superior kind of beast, subject to all the ills and vicissitudes of an unenlightened creation.'
Understand what Mr. Hall is trying to tell you all now? About the world, and your place in it? I hope so.
Doesn't it make you feel all warm, and fuzzy inside?
>>
>>135908456
So because the data has holes in it, we are not allowed to interpolate?

You would rather accept the holy bible as fact because it is "complete"?

If you are talking about how life started and wether it was designed, well then I agree with you. We don't know how life started for sure, but we know that evolution is a trait of life itself.
>>
>>135908829
Which new species was created under lab conditions?
>>
File: IMG_1767.jpg (274KB, 1650x1275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1767.jpg
274KB, 1650x1275px
>>135878784
There's no proof for macroevolution.
>>
>>135908964
They are the ones following religion. The religion of Babylon as a matter of fact. These are the people you are not supposed to challenge, these are the people who will not challenge orthodoxy, and are the true Jew shills.
Most Jews are atheists. Food for thought.
>>
File: before earth.gif (8KB, 400x292px) Image search: [Google]
before earth.gif
8KB, 400x292px
>>135908457
lol this is common knowledge to anyone who does not accept modern lies
>>
File: 1494139583229s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494139583229s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
Evolution is such an easy fucking concept that can even work with a conscious creator.

Girls stop liking short guys

literally all girls stop banging short guys

all the kids from those girls are taller than the last generation of kids and the short kids dont reproduce or move away

the next generation is taller

EVOLUTION THEORY PROVED... NEXT ONE...
>>
>>135878784
You don't belive in science, fucking Sir Fag of the Faggotry.
Science is based on evidences, so it is not a belief.
>>
Why do you have to shit up the board with irrelevant shit?

If anything people who understand evolution should be on our side and see that shitskins aren't human

I get that the masses are too stupid to live without religion but are you autistic faggots seriously going to sit here and LARP that you're some stupid christfags just because you think atheists are edgy?

Because you're coming off as 10,000 times as autistic and edgy by doing that anyway
>>
File: historyoftheturk.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
historyoftheturk.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>135878784
>>
>>135879621
EVERY FUCKING TIME YOU HAVE SEX WITHOUT CONDOM YOU RETARD
>>
>>135909043
You can do what you want. I just don't know why a theory that underwent vast changes with the addition of genetics is suddenly immune from another paradigm shift. It's not as if these things are chiseled in stone and yet that's how they're defended. "If you don't believe this you must be ignorant" was at one point told to every scientist that actually advanced our understanding.

Evolution just seems like a pillar of some weird scientific cult these days.
>>
>>135908889
>>135908942
>>135909007
Take your meds. Stop shitting up threads with this absolute schitzo shitposting.

>>135909313
If it is common knowledge, then surely you can show me a citation. How do we know, that they knew? Post your source which has references to the actual proof or get out.

>>135909380
This! But the creator part is very much debateable. I actually like to think that we are seeded. Thats what I hope we will do as a species if we are faced with absolute destruction.

Make a huge fucking CRISP-R-US cloning watts on a giant space ship and send that shit to the closest hospitable solar system.

Make it just spit out millions of single cell organisms with a complete genetic code for eventually creating life as we know it. We ALMOST have the tech to do this as even the simplest lifeform would eventually evolve into more complex multicellular organisms.
>>
File: HJH.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
HJH.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>135878784
Let me tell you something: you fucking retards when it comes to time to discuss a theory only focus on the 1 single paper that oposes it and not on the 1999999 ones that support that theory.

THAT IS A FUCKING BIAS

FUCKING BIASEEEEEEEEEEEED
DON'T SELECT PARTIAL FACTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
New World Order actually refers to a new order of divinity....with man at the top. This, and that it will be born in the New World of course.
>>135909470
No science is based wholly on faith. Even the big bang theory requires FAITH that the universe behaves now, as it always did. FAITH. That is aside from evolution.
Besides the Bible never says evolution is not a reality. Far fucking from it.
In fact the Bible obviously describes Lucifer as an extraterrestrial intelligence, a construct that was not created in the image of God, while Adam was. This refers to EVOLUTION.
The Garden of Eden is Lucifer trying to trick Eve/Adam into altering their DNA.
The snake in the middle of the tree of the garden of life? GTFOH....anyone who does not get wtf this means is retarded af.
>>135909863
Stop telling people the truth!! Waaaaaah!! Butthurt, Buzz, buzzzzzz, buzzzzzzzzwords.
>>
>>135909895
>if the majority believes something it must be true
>if something is shilled hard enough it must be true
>if the establishment publishes enough books on the subject it must be true

You need to gas yourself.
>>
In addition science now teaches that the universe is a simulation/hologram, thereby having a creator.
This is their Great Architect.
These morons are literally following the religion of Babylon. And you can take that shit to the fucking bank.
>>
>>135879621
That time you were born with an extra chromosome.
>>
Stop clogging /pol/ with this bullshit.

Saged.
>>
>>135879621
LITERALLY INSERTION U FUCKING PLEB. GOTO SCHOOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insertion_(genetics)
>>
>>135878784
Micro evolution is shown in just a few generations. Selective breeding, husbandry, eugenics, it is self evident evolution. The common ancestor with monkeys is old school Godless propaganda, like the Big Bang, and other Scientism.
>>
>>135909657
Where did I give an impression that the theory is immune to paradigm shift?

Evolution is simply change over time, just like americans will all be mongrel hapa niggers in a few generations. How can you deny that as a phonomena?

>>135909995
You make no sense. You just shit up the board. You think you are hot shit but you are a LARPing, you just don't know. The people who fed you all this bullshit is probably laughing their ass off because they baited you into fucking lunacy. Stop man!

>>135910329
> Science teaches that...
No "science" doesn't teach that. "science" is not a teacher, it is a tool, a method for estashing what is fact and what is not in an agreeable an sober manner. If someone told you that as a fact and not as a theoretical/hypothetical proposal, well then you need to get a refund from your educational system.
>>
>>135909995
>the bible
oh yeah base you FUCKING life in a book written even before FUCKING CHARLES DARWIN.

and NO FUCKING NO science is NOT based on belief is base on EVIDENCES. EVIDENCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

IF SOMETHING IS NOT CERTAIN SCIENTIST DON`T ACCEPT YOU FUCKING RETARD

SCIENCE IS BASED ON FAAAAAAAAAACTS
REPEAT WITH ME
FACTS
A
C
T
S

FUCKING FACTS

>>135910269
OH YEAH LET'S ACCEPT THE RESULT OF A SINGLE SCIENTIST AMONG MILLIONS BECAUSE THAT FUCKING MAN IS THE SON OF EINSTEIN IT IS REALLY AWOKEN AND THE ILLUMINATI POISON THE WATER

>>135910459
THIS
FUCKING YES
>>
>>135895917
> I mean WHY isn't the mechanism of change powerful enough to cause big changes other than you feeling like the changes seem too big to you subjective view.

The primary reason is because of a lack of evidence we currently have to support it, specifically because it cannot be proved observationally.

To my knowledge, there is no biological objection that says natural selection can't be a powerful enough mechanism to result in large enough changes to eventually go from a microscopic organism to a tiger. On the other side of that coin, however, it is assumed that it can, without having the observational possibility to confirm it.

I am not saying it can't be true, nor am I saying it is unlikely to be true. What I am trying to get across is that right now, with the evidence that we have, it is an assumption that it IS powerful enough.

I agree that it stems in a disbelief that small changes can add up to big changes, but that disbelief is rooted in our inability to demonstrate, or recreate, it in the real world.
>>
File: cave_dinosaur_and_man_drawing2.jpg (160KB, 1233x869px) Image search: [Google]
cave_dinosaur_and_man_drawing2.jpg
160KB, 1233x869px
Not really sure who to reply to, so I'll just throw it out here.
From a CREATIONIST STANDPOINT.
I have seen absolutely no evidence to support the theory of evolution nor will I ever.
Because there is none.
>>
>not believing in evolution
LMAO
>>
>>135878784

Do you even know what a scientific theory is you fucking drop out?
>>
>>135910465
The Jew shills have reached maximum panic and butt hurt.
(Anyone else ever notice that the people who believe in science, are all the people who cannot help but tell everyone else to do all the fucking time.
>>135910750
>Stop man!
see?
Yeah...science does not teach anyone anything, or pretend to have all answers, in spite of my proving conclusively that they do not.
Science is a tool all right...much the same tool you are, to get people to fall for Satanism.
>>135910892
>book written even before FUCKING CHARLES DARWIN.
Did I offend you and your Satanic Messiah? Good.
https://youtu.be/8SPqImu_kz8
>>
>trying to talk science on a board that thinks vaccines cause autism, the world is flat, global warming is a myth, there's Soros funded child sex colonies on Mars, etc., etc.

Don't bother arguing with retards, you'll get nowhere
>>
>>135910750
Because goy there's only one race the human race.

But seriously nobody gives a fuck about the redistribution of traits. The meat and potatoes of evolution is creating new species. Darwin knew this from the beginning. That's the question to answer: how do we get new species? Evolution poses a solution and it has almost no hard evidence to bring to the table in support.
>>
>>135911482
Here he is everyone. The jackass who believes in science and wants to use it as a political ideology. The Commies of our world. You fedora faggots are in good company.
Whatever you faggots do, don't ever pretend to be a right-wing atheist ever again. There is no such fucking thing.
>>
>>135911296
YOU CAN'T OFFEND ME BECAUSE HE IS NOT A GOD NOR A MESIAH NOR ANYTHING BUT A SCIENTIST

>satanic
dude wtf how old are you? 15? I mean WTF WHY DO YOU BELIVE IN THAT SCAMS? ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?

and I a mot even going to watch that video retard, I don't fucking care
>>135911482
this, I am gonna stop now
>>
>>135878784
not politics slide fag. sage this shit.
>>
>>135911840
None of this was for you. All of those with eyes to see, and ears to hear, did.
You definitely seem a bit offended to me Jew shill.
Are you a Freemason? Follower of Kabbalah? Crypto-Jew?
Which are you? Or do you actually believe all the BS science says...if so you believe in a creator too.
>>135912065
Really, religion is not politics? Could have fooled me. The system of beliefs we will base all nations on for thousands of years to come...but you think there is nothing political about it?
>>
>implying god exists
>>
>>135912065
This is same faggot who says this every time I expose their BS.
>>
>>135910892
>groupthink is acceptable among scientists
>a large group of scientists has never been wrong before!

I'm serious start your oven and jump in.
>>
File: IMG_6366.png (288KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6366.png
288KB, 750x1334px
>>135879379
It's a theory not a religion. It would more or less be like a prayer or tenet. Science and Religion are different things, they don't mix!

>>135879695
+1 internet. See how immune system genetics work, I think you're on to something.

>Science = tech discovery method (profit).
>Religion = Spiritual Mayters (not earthly profit).
>>
>>135880338
So god isn't real?
>>
>>135913061

Definition of religion

a : the state of a religious a nun in her 20th year of religionb (1) : the service and worship of God or the supernatural (2) : commitment or devotion to religious faith or observance

: a personal set or institutionalized system of religious attitudes, beliefs, and practices

archaic : scrupulous conformity : conscientiousness

: a cause, principle, or system of beliefs held to with ardor and faith
(Yeah...none of this sounds like any of the fedora fags huh?)
"I have all the answers to where our universe came from, where it will end up, what is best for ALL HUMANITY. Who me? No I am not religious."-Modern atheists/Satanists/New Agers/Communists, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.
>>
>>135882347
That's irrelevant. One can't make a comparison between the discovery of dinosaurs and iron working.
>>
>>135882507
Gravity is still a theory bud. In Einstein's theory of relativity, gravity is described as the consequence of the curvature of spacetime due to an uneven distribution of mass. We can't really PROVE that, but like all SCIENTIFIC THEORIES, is a model that best explains what we can observe given the scientific method
>>
>>135911680
> Implying random chance would never add or change genes.

You never heard about CRISPR? Its a concept stolen from nature you silly goy.
>>
>>135913874
WTF does dinosaurs have to do with ANYTHING?
>>
>>135913874
If it has something to do with that 6,000 years BS, that is not in the Bible. It's in there NO WHERE.
This shit was made up by people trying to apply science to scripture..like the morons they are.
It was mainly Freemason/Kabbalah affiliated Isaac Newton, who pushed that BS forward.
It's hilarious, even their evidence against us, is made up BS, that they themselves came up with.
You morons should really check your sources. Christians included. They have most of you believing their lies too.
>>
>>135902827
So their main contention is not believing that say, horses could have a common ancestor as another animal.

They want to be able to see an evolution such as a metamorphosis.

And that's precisely the point; as a theist, what better argument for evolution's transformative nature could you possibly have?

Let's say you had a caterpillar as a living breathing organism and it's cocoon phase could never be seen:by anyone:

>How many anti-evolutionists would believe you, as a scientist, if you said that it turned into butterfly? And that too in a cocoon?

Reality is more incredible than you can imagine.
>>
>>135879307

just have to jump in and say that the theological approaches are not strong in any way
>>
File: zippy bungle.jpg (58KB, 1100x851px) Image search: [Google]
zippy bungle.jpg
58KB, 1100x851px
>>135910508
kek
>tfw when these zealots try to co-opt science without understanding science.

Really butters me crumpets
>>
>>135910329
Mate, you do realise science is perfectly compatible with theism?
>>
99.99 of wtf they say is lies, and BS that they came up with themselves.
In fact their whole system is based on BS. "Science is not any set beliefs...it is a tool.We don't really believe any of it...it's just our best guess, which is better than your guess. How dare you question wtf we believe?"-wtf they really sound like.
>>135916474
Just wanted to jump in and say everyone knows now that you morons are the Jew shills now.
>>
>>135896259
>evolution is a cult
>climate change is a cult
>vaccination is a cult
>everything that is promoted by science is a fucking cult by liberals to undermine western civilization

Man christcucks really like projecting
>>
>>135916777
Sometimes, if it is real. In fact I am sure that I know more science than any of these fucking shills.
>>
>>135909191
Didn't say how he made man in terms of a biological process?
>>
>>135916813
hahaha ok buddy
>>
>>135916945
It is true. You know it too. I know you do.
>>
>>135916899
Then what theory would you put forth to describe how we and all the other organisms came to be?

Why we share DNA lineages? What process was involved? What alternative theory have you come across?

If the monkey aspect affects you so much, you could also take the view that Humans and primates have a direct biological ancestor.and that a fully conscious human was the point at which God had created the first human i.e. Adam.

Or is it just cooler to think we were just magiced into existence?
>>
>>135916813
No, it's:

>Theory
>Evidence
>Experiment
>Analysis.
>Here you go, can you do better?

And the only reply from some is
>Muh book
>>
File: 1461279907520.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1461279907520.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>135917028

riiight
>>
>>135917180
What makes you thing God did not create this shit? Mankind thinks it is so clever...and you people just go right along with it.
Like gravity/DNA...discover something God left out, as he knew we would just destroy ourselves with it.
Man gives them names, then pretended they discovered it...almost like they think it was their idea somehow after naming it.
This is stupid af.
>>135917292
Exactly, and theory means what? You have no fucking idea if you are right. The WHOLE system is based on BS.
And even were it not, it now says the universe is a SIMULATION or HOLOGRAM...ergo science now believes in God too.
You pussies finally know what religious people ALWAYS did.
SCIENCE: So effective. Way to go science.
You pussies do not reply to wtf I say...like above. While I shred you morons every argument. Everyone can see.
>>135917489
Yes sir.
>>
>>135879379
((((((((((((((high school))))))))))))))
>>
File: c5de2gcs1ugx.jpg (201KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c5de2gcs1ugx.jpg
201KB, 1920x1200px
>>135917706
gods, as in, all gods ever dreamed up by man combine have just as much evidence speaking in their favor as the easter bunny does.

which is none.

show me evidence of your claim, then we can talk. until then you're just very irrational person writing nonsense on the internet
>>
>>135917706
If god wanted to stop us from destroying ourselves, why let us make nukes?
>>
>>135918175
by their logic, we didnt make it, he did by creating everything to begin with and by knowing in advance that we would eventually "create" it
>>
>>135918090
I will no longer answer your retarded shill points, which could also be applied to YOUR religion. Get smarter, then I will. I could smash Hitchens at this debate...let alone your losery ass.
>>135918175
You mean atheists? It was your kind that did that. Ever hear of free will? Probably not...I mean look who the fuck I am talking to,
>>
>>135918429
Correct. He warned us of you motherfuckers repeatedly.
Leave it to Communists to expect a Utopia even in a fallen physical state
>>
>>135918448
haha ok kid
>>
>>135917706
see
>>135906266

get a grasp on basic definitions before you go all keyboard christwarrior on our asses and expose yourself as the confirmation-bias-seeking roody-poo you are.
>>
Well substantiated.
Does this not mean to them wtf it does to everyone else? Even their own definition, does not leave out that their BS is not fully substantive.
It is all lawyer speak. Scientific theory is lawyer BS for, " This is our best guess, based on wtf Jews, and their shills tell us."
>>
File: garbagepost.gif (2MB, 350x225px) Image search: [Google]
garbagepost.gif
2MB, 350x225px
>>135918771
literally every post you linked is pure speculation/allegations with no supporting evidence.
Some even smear skeptics as satanists/communists.
Once you turn 18 and neurons solidify their connections your brain may function a bit better. Until then, read a book.
not THAT book...
>>
>>135889594
>There are things human's haven't explained yet, therefore: God.
>>
>>135918585
I think you should get yourself a basic grasp of definitions, He Who Shills For The Jew.
>>
>>135889716
>mr scientist.

do you think thats a complex experiment? i did shit with bacteria in highschool biology
>>
>>135919215
THIS
THIS THIS THIS
>hurrrr I dont know how this force works or why we exist so I'm gonna put "faith" into a book written 1500 years ago (500 years after the purported occurrence of events contained therein) written by uneducated farmers/shepherds who lived in a desert.

seems legit
>>
File: sb48-cover.jpg (103KB, 610x600px) Image search: [Google]
sb48-cover.jpg
103KB, 610x600px
>>135919194
What about this one?
Buzz, buzzzz, buzzzzwords.
Yeah sources from Freemasons that this is wtf they believe, and that they are actually lying to everyone about their goals...sure thing dummy, there is no proof in that.
Or pointing out that God IS A SCIENTIFIC THEORY NOW.
Just keep ignoring all my arguments, and pretending they are not there, while I shred yours...this is why I win, and you lose.
Could not be going better for me. This was a GREAT day.
>>
>>135919515
hurrrr...I cannot disprove God..but I am gonna go ahead and trust the majority of fucking Jews on at LEAST this one.
>>
>>135919575
Freemasons are fucking retards. My idiot father is married to one of the highest ranking freemasons in the country. He is an AA-brainwashed shell of a person who is dating an equally blinded bitch who draws pictures of plants for a living.

Ive seen her solid gold sword and gemstone suit of armor.
its nothing more than a fraternity/club and im amazed people actually think they do anything but smoke cigars, drink wine, and talk current events.
>>
>>135878784
yep. I definitely believe what i can see with my own eyes. Evolution is everywhere around. One just need to have proper IQ to see it.
>>
I am not making accusations about anyone of anything. I am saying t straight out: Science is the religion of the NWO, and many of you are their followers.
>>135919895
I am amazed you are this stupid. You know not a damn thing you are talking about. I know this for a fact. You are as dumb as the follower Masons. More...you arrive at this conclusion with no proof of your OWN.
I thought you assholes were all about evidence.One idiot is proof they all are? Does not sound very scientific to me asshole.
More faith and lawyer speak. You have absorbed the tricks of your masters WELL.
Shockingly well.
>>
>>135919895
>My idiot father is married to one of the highest ranking freemasons
Your dad is a faggot? There are no female Masons.
Only the Eastern Star BS.
>>
That settles it.You morons are just lying fucking shills.
Unless anyone has something else for me....
https://youtu.be/G1rfm5CIvmU
>>
https://youtu.be/ymgYEQgSqLI

Now I am done. Fedoras can go back to your shilling now. It is safe again.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.