[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why The Left Would Win The Next Civil War

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 40

File: IMG_7015.jpg (141KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7015.jpg
141KB, 640x480px
Read, take heed and start fucking organizing. They're winning and they'll win if we keep seeing ourselves as infalliable. Pull your head out of your ass.

http://www.alloutdoor.com/2017/07/29/saturday-random-musings-left-win-next-civil-war/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=2017-08-01&utm_campaign=Weekly+Newsletter

>inb4 but we have guns n sheeit
>>
>this
The organizational capacity required to build a new world is the same organizational capacity have Lefties [sic] built to pressure government. So who’s in a better position to shape the big moment when it comes? Hell, if tomorrow civilization goes completely Mad Max: who’s got existing local networks of people who they’re used to turning out and doing stuff with on a regular basis? Answer to both questions: not the Right.

Passivists say activism accomplishes nothing. What it actually accomplishes is practice. Practice for networking, practice for turnout, practice for speed, practice working as a team. Anybody who’s ever tried to get five people together for dinner knows it’s a pain, but look at the airport protests after the travel ban, and see how many people the hard Left can turn out on next to no notice. Say the balloon were to suddenly go up: forget having a detailed and specific plan; in that first five minutes, do you — not some veterans’ network you’re hoping will salvage things, not some imaginary Great Man; *specifically you* — even know who you’re going to call?

The Lefties do. And that’s why righties who say the Right has nothing to learn from the Left are wrong. That’s because righties don’t read lefty books. I read lefty books and organizational manuals, and I can tell you: they’re smart.
>>
>>135878484

we had feable attempts of the west to organize antifas here, they were beaten up to submission and disbanded
>>
>>135878484
In the Us that shit would be set upon real quick. That poster is basically saying
>Break the law at this time and this place!
Pretty sure rioting is a felony.
>>
>>135878609
You are not the US. ANTIFA types here are supported by not only well-funded external organizations, but also by the deep state. Look at BLM and Deeray. He's living in a house owned by Soros and gets backed by pretty much every left-leaning figurehead.
>>
>>135878554
Sure thing bud have fun with your USSR LARP parties.
>>
>>135878484
Complete bullshit

If you want to see organization, look at the fucking police and military

Guess what, the majority of them are right-wing

Until the left has some way of overtaking the fucking military and police, they have no chance whatsoever
>>
>>135878847
Keep living in your comfy, boot-licking world.
>>
>>135878928
Stay delusional lefty moron
>>
>>135878484
>>135878554
You need to understand that many of us here used to be leftists of the radical kind who got sick of putting up with how thin skinned everyone on the left is.
We've read their manuals. Military has better shit for you to read.
>>
>>135878928
You are retarded, please get help.
>>
File: blacklivesmatter52.jpg (61KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
blacklivesmatter52.jpg
61KB, 480x640px
>>135878814
KYS larping faggot
There will be no civil war, ever. And if there was, those antifa would be dead a couple of weeks after the rural and suburban retards stop growing food for them to eat.
>>
>>135878928
>State is left leaning
>Media is left leaning
>All the world organizations are leaning

Yea but the left are the underdogs amiright?
>>
>>135879004
This
>>
>>135879026
>There will be no civil war, ever.
Don't say that. We need it.
>>
scary stuff!!!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XvVK6Xt3T6w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
>>135878484
That is a lot of bullshit to just push this message.

>I want to wrap this up with an exhortation to all sides, right and left, to swear off violence because really, neither side “wins” if it gets ugly.

Violence will become necessary at some point and the left keeps gaining ground specifically because the right is terrified to draw a line in the sand and acknowledge that the two world views cannot coexist. Violence has allowed us to triumph over communists before and will again when the time comes.
>>
>>135879201
Dude i think you have never seen war.

First thing a faggot like you will do or 80%of you Starbucks sipping commies, is when your "comrade" gets hes brains shot out.

Is flee.

"Righties" are more realistic in that aspect.
>>
>>135878928
Bro. Your not a revolutionary, and the left isn't an army. Your an angsty faggot with a healthy lack of reality living a lie to cope with the future. Face reality and move on.
>>
>>135878978
I've been right-leaning my whole life and lived FM 7-8 for 13 years.
Part of strategy is critical thinking and that includes overcoming cognitive bias, which appears to be the collective endemic ITT. The bottom line is these leftist faggots are more organized than the right ATM. They network better, they mobilize better and if you add firemarms into the equation, they could potentially shoot/move/communicate better.
You shitposters would rather resort to ad hominem attacks than step outside of your own biases.

>haveanicewar.swf
>>
>>135879452
>your "comrade"
What the fuck do you take me for you fucking nigger?
Don't you ever fucking call me a communist you stupid fucking nigger.
I want the war to kill the communists.
I don't care about war, my life isn't all that comfortable to begin with.
>>
File: 1499099211056.jpg (225KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499099211056.jpg
225KB, 600x600px
>>135878484
I'd like to see them try. Armed. Have about 4 guns in my house and my children as well as my wife all know how to shoot.

Try and take my shit over i dare you.
>>
>>135879603
My network is already built and we know what we're doing.
If others aren't on the ball that's on them. We intend to find uses for all of you.
>>
Racial/Ethnic/National consciousness is stronger than class consciousness these days.

If things fall apart, people will group based upon this sort of thing anyway. Ideology is not quite so necessary as the left. You needn't build a base of people who identify as trans-anarcho-syncretic-space-techno-communists. You only need people who ARE white, or German, or Polish, or Christian, what have you. One is built in, one is primal, almost instinctive. The other is entirely constructed.
>>
>>135878554
>>135878484
Nice samefagging retard. If the right decided they wanted to eradicate the left, they would in a day. They don't organize because if they do, shit will get done and it could get violent. The left are a massive group of impotent fags.
>>
>>135878484
Considering that many conservatives have been through the military, the right seems to be the most likely candidate of actually engaging in a civil war and coming out on top.

A civil war will take years to fight, and that requires a lot of logistical support. How many people on the left have any experience whatsoever in this regard? Because of shit hits the fan, "winging" a civil war will not bode well for them.
>>
>>135879647
You are literally the kind of person the article is referring to.
>>
>>135879705
We need more of you.
>>
File: DEk1pZSXoAA0Uld.jpg (124KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
DEk1pZSXoAA0Uld.jpg
124KB, 1024x576px
This is why the left would LOSE. Here they are all in a very tight corridor with no easy escape, one molotov cocktail and a dose of mob-mentality crowd behavior and you'd have half of them trampled to death.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>135878554
A local church group has a better organization that. Antifa. Smashing windows and chimpingout is different than building something
>>
>>135878484
if you kill your enemies, they win
>>
>>135880081
Don't worry about it. We have actual leaders on our side. They will make everyone who is willing useful. Your job is to work on you.
>>
>>135880017
>muh article
It's an opinion piece on a literally who publication, neck yourself
>>
File: 1466383480747.gif (3MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466383480747.gif
3MB, 300x200px
>>135878484
This is how a civil war would go down

>ANTIFA breaks into Natl Guard armory
heehee! the left is eating itself again! yassss!
>ANTIFA shoots anyone who shows up to an alt-lite protest
Caring about alt-liters, lol. The left is demonizing itself anyway!
>ANTIFA begins taking over state capitols.
any day people will see that we are in the right! They will look at all the violence ANTIFA has committed and reject them! :) Anyday now...
>>
File: smiling.jpg (48KB, 580x910px) Image search: [Google]
smiling.jpg
48KB, 580x910px
>>135879603
>The bottom line is these leftist faggots are more organized than the right ATM. They network better, they mobilize better and if you add firearms into the equation, they could potentially shoot/move/communicate better.
That's where you're wrong faggot. I've got my own group going of close friends and some family, most of which were grunts and are current active outdoorsmen. Street warfare doesn't equal actual warfare.

The right within a few short months has caught up to the left in terms of organizing and mobilizing. Antifa has had a consistant ass whooping since the inauguration and many of their members have been doxxed or arrested. Not just members, leaders and organizers. FFS I've read Alinsky and know that the whole defeatist "lol the right doesn't have power, just give up" is bullshit. "Show more power than you actually have" is the rule I'm thinking of in particular. Antifa knows it's getting it's ass handed to it, but they can't admit it or else they look weak. The Redneck Revolt and JBGC are all attempts to make themselves look tougher, but both of their "range days" are laughable. Shooting pepe's with rifles at 25 yards? Amature hour. Which is why the comments are blocked on their videos.

>You shitposters would rather resort to ad hominem attacks than step outside of your own biases.
"Ridicule is your best weapon." You laugh but memes actually do something, which is why the left is clamoring "seize the memes of production" with unfunny, uncreative crap. Ridicule is the death of the left, because they don't have a sense of humor.
>>
>>135878814
The US Antifa is a fucking joke.
Be happy that you never will experience militant commies the likes of which are roaming Italy, France, Spain, Greece and Germany.
You've got the guns. If they break into your property you shoot them and be done with it.
>>
>>135880437
>Antifa
>breaks into National Gaurd armory
LOL
>>
>>135879603
Tricky thing though. Lefties don't have the balls to act. I have my "network" of people to call when it goes down, ive made peace with killing and being killed. I have little to live for anyway so when the shit goes down im taking a block with my "network" and putting leftie heads on rebar pikes. You think that when it goes down bethy mc800pounder will have quick access to guns? You think jimmy numal will be able to run a quarter mile to chase me down? You think j'dcarvious shitheadioum will do anything but loot the nearest shoe store? You people are a fucking joke.
>>
>>135880437
>ANTIFA tries to break into Natl Guard armory
>gets shot
>Trump declares them a terror organization
>antifa linked mayors and police chiefs waterboarded in offshore prisons
>antifa 'rallies' become even worse fed honeypots
???
>>
>>135880639
This.
>>
>>135878484

The left wouldn't win because it's almost a fundamental rule of civil wars and revolutions that whoever has the common rabble on their side tends to win. The left doesn't have that any more, the unions are all compromised and cucked and the white working class able to provide those numbers is increasingly right-wing and/or nationalist. The people you need to give you numbers and win a civil war aren't with you any more and you're the limp-wristed middle class perennial activists without their support now.

Look at what happened in Turkey. Rogue army factions with the support of liberals chimped and ended up getting crushed by the nationalist and reactionary rabble rising up against them and taking to the streets to put the revolt down. Same would happen in the event of any attempted coup or revolution in the US by the left, all those crowds now used to going to Trump rallies and organised by talk radio would be on the streets by the pickup full armed and ready to face down any attempted revolt.
>>
>>135880639
fat piece of shit pogues versus hardened ANTIFA black bloc.....HUMMMMM

that's what you retards don't get. every riot, every scuffle every targeted fash smashing is training.
>>
>>135878484
>win if we keep seeing ourselves as infalliable.
i guess thats what it looks like, when your organization is nothing but failure after failure.
>>
>>135881237
>prays the gubbermint will handle the scawwy antifa so he wont have to leave his house.
>>
>>135878484
Antifa has no support from the people outside of their insane groupthink. Liberals don't like them because they're violent, independents don't like them because they're retarded, the right doesn't like them for the same reason. The military and police all lean to the right, the media doesn't even acknowledge antifa exists outside of local news.
>>
>left finally admits they were the ones who wanted the slaves
>>
>>135878928
>boot licker
>the deep state supports us!
Uhhhh, anon?
>>
>>135878554
>Implying that the majority of republicans don't own guns.
Don't forget about how conservative the military leans, too.
>>
File: IMG_0640.jpg (31KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0640.jpg
31KB, 200x200px
>>135881556
>all those embbarrasing losses at events where we got our asses kicked were training!
ok, wimp lo
>>
>>135879603
you're obviously a leftypol idiot trying to spread FUD on somewhere you perceive to be a hub of right wing political organization (which just shows how laughably misinformed you are). i quite look forward to the day overconfident leftists get rejected and/or consumed by the myriad of idpol factionalizations you are responsible for creating. how can you expect to win a civil war when you can't even win ideological control over all the disparate interests you're supposed to represent?
>>
File: mfw swole left.jpg (99KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
mfw swole left.jpg
99KB, 798x798px
>>135881556
>hardened antifa
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>135881827
>still thinks OP is anything but RWDS
>>
>>135878484
Leftists are splintered as fuck.

Progressives hate Establishment democrats, "Progressives" piss off progressives, Communists either hate progressives or parade "Progressives" as Jesus, liberals get hated by communists, etc.

It's like the Middle East of politics.

The right's divided but not actively hostile to it's self, and can work together, like at Berkeley, very outnumbered, people ranging from center to far right, Ancap to Monarchist, Fascist to Conservative, Classic Liberals and Libertarians, all came together to operate as one and managed to beat the antifa riot and drive them back. The right has MUCH better organizational skills and ability to operate in a hierarchy, take orders and get shit done.

Also guns. The right will unite when shit gets bad, and it has in the past.
>>
>>135878484
>Most military members are right leaning
>Most major military bases are in red States
>Almost all red States touch another red state. Blue are disconnected and sometimes even completely isolated in a sea of red
>Liberals live mostly in cities. Cities need food. Agricultural areas are full of right wingers
>A civil war would put a huge dent in the federal budget for liberals regardless of whether they were the ones rebelling or not. Less overall revenue and more money going towards war means less money for gibs. Full scale chimpouts.
I don't see how the right doesn't win.
>>
>>135882366
(you're not)
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-02-09-18-38~2.png (567KB, 787x1138px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-02-09-18-38~2.png
567KB, 787x1138px
>>135881556
>Hardened ANTIFA black bloc
Hard as a wet paper bag
>>
>>135878554

The majority of leftists are weak old people who watch TV and young college kids who watch TV, ie people who will crumble within a week after the TV stops. Also niggers who contribute nothing and only vote left because of gibs. These people are not going to "rebuild society", lmfao
>>
File: IMG_4715.jpg (42KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4715.jpg
42KB, 539x960px
>>135882407
Oh no ya got me thank you anon
>>
>>135880017
>You are literally the kind of person the article is referring to.

As am I, and I have a network of people like myself and that anon that are ready to do what's necessary to weather storms.
>>
>>135878484
>Implying most soldiers and cops won't side with the right
>Implying there will be no foreign volunteers or even military intervention
>Implying LGBT rights NGOs are relevant in
times of war
It would be Spanish civil war all over again
>>
If the Left is so great at organizing, why don't they organize themselves into superior competitive corporations?
>>
>>135880017

The left doesn't have guns, retard.

How are they supposed to shoot me?
>>
File: GeorgeLincolnRockwell.jpg (36KB, 200x256px) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeLincolnRockwell.jpg
36KB, 200x256px
>>135878484
Do you know about the cat and the mice, anon? Even the smallest mouse will try to bite you when backed into a corner. Now imagine millions of mice, all working together in the same corner. The cat walks up thinking that these mice are all the same weak little creatures, and that no mouse will stand up out of fear of being singled out. What the cat fails to realize is that the exact opposite is true. These mice now have absolutely nothing to lose but their lives. The cat will be be devoured because the cat does not struggle for its own survival, and only entered the fight expecting a quick meal. The moment that the cat attacks, it will be swarmed and killed by all of those mice that know that doing nothing means certain death. These hard times make the mice stronger and it shapes them to rats that are bigger, meaner, faster, and tougher.

Never underestimate the mouse.
>>
OP is a fag.

you win wars by taking/replacing established government.

the current left movement can't do that. all they can do is create terror and set the stage for a fascist coup.
>>
I think you guys are forgetting the Left believes that if they get killed, they win. They're actually trying to kill themselves by provoking the Right so they can be seen as the victims again so they can keep infiltrating institutions and governments via guilt. Trying to capture guilt by just playing victim isn't working anymore so they want to be actual victims by provoking violence so some of their supporters go down as martyrs. They are literally that stupid.
>>
>>135878847
The government doesn't look fondly upon certain far rightists like ancaps, Tea Partiers, and the like.
>>
File: 1480722752867.gif (2MB, 695x392px) Image search: [Google]
1480722752867.gif
2MB, 695x392px
>>135881650
they aren't scary you commie faggots only get anything done with numbers that are 50+, you really think the same people who all got doxxed and arrested last battle of berkeley would have the balls to break into a natl guard armory? you faggots are so disorganized that some fat kekistan faggots in the most liberal city in the us beat your fucking ass, now go get a job omar.
>>
File: 1501528862193.gif (1MB, 446x344px) Image search: [Google]
1501528862193.gif
1MB, 446x344px
>>135881556
>hardened ANTIFA black bloc
>>
>>135878484
lol do something already, dumb nigger. you can't have a revolution by just crying on the internet, faggot.
>>
>>135878609
That was in the past, now it's different story.
>>
The author is mistaking the liberty-right for the nationalism-right. If SHTF, people won't fight for Universal Freedom but for Our Tribe. Pic related.
>>
>>135878484
Even-though I know better. I'm going to play your silly game faggot!

>Be me. Former Marine. Multiple Gun owner. Kids, wife trained marksmen.
>Live in upper-middle class neighborhood. Literally half my neighbors are vets and nearly all are gun owners.
>Left starts acting up.
>Neighbors form up into a squad of well trained, well armed militia with superior local knowledge.
>Gigs & Lefties enter said neighborhood where they are greeted with a entrenched fighting positions with inter-locking fields of fire.
>Their losses pile up fast and they lose most of their alpha-gigs and lefties in the first few engagements.
>Then the counter-strikes start with an envelopment of the democrat hot spots. Nothing goes in or out without paying a price. Since we're white and understand infrastructure, we capture the regional pumping stations for sanitation and fresh water along with the power plants and sub-stations.
>Wait.
>No electricity, no telecommunications (after the generators run out) no propaganda machine.
>Repeat across the entire nation!
>>
antifa are massively outnumbered by people that dont want their shit destroyed and are also a bunch of druggie retards
>>
>>135881650
>antifa breaks into fratty guard armory
>got da gats to shoot da fash
>dod and homeland security start raising an eyebrow
>set up on free speech rally
>why isn't the machine gun working?
>black bloc can't into headspace and timing
>antifa and affiliates immediately put on terror watch list
>organizers snatched from squalid warehouse flats at 3am
>waterboarding.jpg
>regional hq's raided by fbi
>funding frozen
>b..bash the fash right?
Ok.
>>
>>135878484
>>135878484
Fuck off. Antifa couldn't even win the battle of sacramento against ten skinheads, when they had a ten to one advantage in numbers. The only reason the left is still alive is due to the judenpresse and cheap zogfood.
>>
File: smug 2.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug 2.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>135878554
>>135878484
>samefagging
>>
God I cannot wait for the day that these antifag commie cocksuckers decide to try and kick things off in a non-cucked state. /k/ is just waiting for them to try.
>>
>>135878484
Interesting article.

Sadly it falls on deaf ears. /pol/ wont let go of the "lefties are snowflakes" meme and this will bite them in the ass pretty hard sooner or later.

They have been warned
>>
>>135878484
If shit goes down I'm gonna start assasinating leftist figure heads.
>>
File: Anticomrangeday.jpg (490KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Anticomrangeday.jpg
490KB, 1800x1200px
JOIN ANTICOM!
>>
>>135878554
>do you know who you're going to call?

Yep. A team of two infantry veterans, who have seen multitudes of combat is a far greater force than some untrained and undisciplined blue haired faggots. The left always forgets they've never truly been in danger or shot at outside of cowadoodee, and as soon as that happens they break. No tactics and lack of battlefield leadership will be the end of them.
>>
>>135881556
>hardened ANTIFA black bloc
You retards can't even beat cops with riot shields.
>>
We'd lose RaHoWa.

It's not just going to be veteran hardasses versus skinny vegans. It's going to be veteran hardasses and young dissidents versus skinny vegans, every minority gang in the country, the deep state, media, the federal government, every global corporation, and at least a good portion of the military.

It also won't be cut and dry, they'll do everything in their power to paint their opposition as simply a radical fringe that threatens the normie way of life, preventing normies from ever realizing the direness of the situation.

We don't want war and anyone advocating for violence is a fed. We president now. If we can take back the institutions and dismantle institutions that only exist to harm us, we can set ourselves up to be in a good position in case of any outbreak of civil strife.

Keep doing what you're doing. Meme, lift, network, start a family, go to church, get your degree, climb the ranks, shatter the overton window piece by piece. The left is panicking and pushing for violence while they still maintain control of the institutions. The weapon is slipping out of their hand and they're desperate to use it before it drops. It would be stupid to give them an excuse to.
>>
>>135878554
Antifa are all on lists and will be rounded up in the event of a civil war.

Hillary didn't win.

You lefty rejects talk some shit but that all you can do.
>>
>>135894742
Rounded up by the same deep state and establishment that's doing everything in its power to remove Trump from office? You're dreaming if you think they'd be on our side as it is now. Look how they operate in Europe, sending you to jail for thoughtcrimes knowing you'll be murdered while letting rapists go free. Traitors are in charge of the majority of institutions. You have too much faith in the swamp.
>>
File: 1359466348633.gif (991KB, 268x255px) Image search: [Google]
1359466348633.gif
991KB, 268x255px
It isnt that we think we are infalliable, its more like the right seems to just be brutally honest and know their own faults while the left is willfully ignorant to just how absurd and contradctiary some of their ideals are.
>>
>>135894054
Military, police and farmers are with us. Government just has spooks, and they'd have their own civil war in this situation.

Media gets a lynching first thing out the door, people are mad as hell and they're first on the list for a lot of people since that's the face of bullshit being shoved down their throat.

Minority gangs would be separatists, and would likely go after each other because "Shiet we can clap those fools and no one wil lstop us? gib me dat territory niggah" , and the corporations would be hard pressed to do anything other than try and choke us of supplies, unless they hired PMCs, and at that point we're talking guerilla warfare against bastards without loyalty, I'm sure many PMCs would refuse to fight against Americans, if only because of how armed this country is.
>>
>>135878972
if the shackles of reprisal are taken off us rigthies and we are allowed to do our thing you fucking left wingers will be dead in under 48 hrs. all of you.
>>
>>135895671
>>135894054
I'm sorry, I was a retard and didn't finish your post.
You're right, it's a bad move to commit to any violence, we lose the cassus belli and give it to the opponent.
>>
File: final form.gif (1MB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
final form.gif
1MB, 500x255px
>>135878484
We are just getting started. You leftypol fags should start imagining gallows in your future. You think Trump is fucking playing? You are fucking finished.
>>
>>135878554
>civil unrest turns into civil war
>who ya gonna call?
>shitpost in /pol/ instead of doing anything productive
That's my plan.
>>
>>135880437
>>ANTIFA begins taking over state capitols.

thats the day we get the greenlight to be allowed to give our weapons the right to say FREEDOM
>>
>>135880607
>You've got the guns. If they break into your property you shoot them and be done with it.

any antifa thats ANTFAG identifiable steps on my land is a dead one. and no one where i live will say one word about it.
>>
>>135895230
No rounded up by the US Military which supports Trump., and the local and state police forces who hate Antifa already.
>>
File: leftypol.jpg (225KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
leftypol.jpg
225KB, 1024x768px
>>135878484
you do realize that 99% of western lefties are autistic fags and millennials who just larp as revolutioneers? If someone is going to win the next "civil war" that's not going be them.
>>
>>135896256
These guys walk up and slap Antifa's ass, what do?
>>
File: IMG_1468.jpg (92KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1468.jpg
92KB, 620x388px
>>135896444
>>
>>135881556
again, we hold back due to society, if society looks up and say to us, kill them, kill them all.. you will be wiped out overnight.
>>
File: 1488651389433.jpg (101KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488651389433.jpg
101KB, 900x900px
>>135883335
please.... mice have more sense than antifas. pathetic antifas . think they are mice. more like amoebas
>>
>>135894054
>We don't want war and anyone advocating for violence is a fed.
This.
Only nut jobs advocate for violence.
Lets go fishing, it's way more fun.
>>
File: The_Rad_Left_and_Violence.png (3MB, 1255x5323px) Image search: [Google]
The_Rad_Left_and_Violence.png
3MB, 1255x5323px
>>135878484
Bump.
Relevant read.
>>
File: 1422210172716.png (189KB, 561x471px) Image search: [Google]
1422210172716.png
189KB, 561x471px
>>135878484
>advocating peace among bitter factions

Its too late for that line of attack. If they will not listen to President Washington they will not listen to a random blogfag.
>>
>>135878554
>>this

>Saying "this" while samefagging at yourself

OP is a really fucking fresh newfag shill who doesn't even understand how the board yet works

Do you really expect us to believe you aren't a cum guzzling faggot?
>>
>>135897667
All Antifa are faggots.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (27KB, 389x400px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
27KB, 389x400px
>>135878554
I don't think libtards are smart
>>
>Military, police and farmers are with us. Government just has spooks, and they'd have their own civil war in this situation.

Farmers probably are. Police in various cities have already stood down or actively helped Antifa. Military is split maybe 70/30

>>135895671
>>
>>135884354
you forgot something anon
>begin purge
>>
>>135878484
Yes, get leftists and anti fa to fight the government, nationalists will organize and swoop in to instal a new order, with 50 million revolutionary guards, I know my brothers will be able to support the struggle.
>>
>>135898519
You know, now that you brought it up, America's military consists shockingly of a TON of foreign recruits lately. I see people who hardly speak English who joined the military probably every day, from other countries.

Could this be to make sure they lack the loyalty and bond to the American people?
>>
>>135878484
>Left always talk about how they'd win a civil war
>Never try

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD
>>
>>135899069
The main struggle isnt against arms but instilling the support of the European people over their enemies that wants to conquer and enslave them, they must be made to see truth, once tgey have seen truth the lies of tge enemy mean nothing.
>>
>>135897060
Great read. He predicted the Antifa vs Proud Boys violence at rallies. He even knew they wouldn't be explicitly hard right, but more moderate.
>>
>>135878484
That kind of "left" win a civil war.
I rather side with the far-right than see thoses retarded fuckers win.
>>
>>135878554

Every single state in your country including California has a Gun Club/Militia so shut the fuck up

We on the other hand are fucked
>>
File: SS murdering cucks.png (865KB, 950x713px) Image search: [Google]
SS murdering cucks.png
865KB, 950x713px
>>135878484

It's simple. We exterminate every single leftist. Down to the last man, woman, and faggot pronoun.
>>
File: 1497963605839m.jpg (76KB, 1024x674px) Image search: [Google]
1497963605839m.jpg
76KB, 1024x674px
>>135878928
Oh, goodnight my sweet, sweet prince.
>what is food
That is the utmost important thing. Cityfags BTFO.
>>
>>135879026
>Oh no look at those right wing rural retards who are staving millions of people
>international aid comes poring in
>the right will be seen as the bad guy
>with the whole world against you, you have no chance

A revolt from the right will never win unless it has the backing of several large countries.
The only country that will maybe aid you will be Russia and if they tried anything it'd be World War III
>>
>>135878484
Good let them win, when that happens they lose.
>>
>>135878554
Sure, the left can get a bunch of unemployed dindus down to an airport or interstate for a protest pretty quickly. I'll give you that. But what does that pack of feral animals do when just 5 trained and armed veterans open fire on them using squad tactics learned in the military? Complete and utter unorganized chaos. As soon as the first 3 shots ring out, all organization goes out the window. Now, what if 25 vets showed up? It would be a complete blood bath.
>>
>>135880499
Why are cucks with Confederate flags always albino-nigger tier?
>>
>>135897060
Thanks for the cap, have a bump
>>
>>135896476
with what weapons
>>
File: 1498885102955.jpg (31KB, 319x413px) Image search: [Google]
1498885102955.jpg
31KB, 319x413px
>>135882405
Sssshhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiittttttt
/thread
>>
>>135889138
lefties dint have guns, gains, and arent used to the culture of war, only death. the majority of these fags are women, niggers, skinny white men, and spics

it will be the alamo except 20x worst

this is nothing like fighting pure blooded russian nationalists in ww2
>>
>>135902620
I think the most redpilled people besides correctional officers, cops and military folk, are hunters. They deal with death (besides slaughterhouse workers) and harsh nature.
>>
>>135879603
You're basing this entirely off of their ability to get fat lesbians, numale faggots, trannies, sheboons, fat indios, and feminists to show up for a bit of shouting. Anyone capable of violence in their groups are a bunch of pozzed street dwellers who don't take kindly to authority, let alone any command and control structure. I'm shaking in my boots.
>>
>>135878484
Antifa do not have the popular support to win a "civil war" in the USA, they are literal commies in probably the least commie-friendly country in the west.
>>
>>135878484
I've been saying we need legitimate organization.

I'm making preparations.
>>
All I can see is how the conservatives have the majority of the military, the weapons, the food, and the water. Liberals have big cities that depend on food from the outside, have less weapons, but plenty of people and industry.

Unless they start human wave attacks I don't see how the would win this.
>>
>>135878484
>It’s like this: Right-wingers are lone wolves, but left-wingers are pack animals.

They are pack animals in the same way deer are pack animals. They'll bolt at the first sign of trouble. This author sees the beginnings of r/K selection theory, and thinks that the left has r-type leading but react in K-type ways.
>>
File: .......png (212KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
.......png
212KB, 403x403px
There are so many cute words in German.

"Kapitalismus" - Like, how can you even muster enough anger to take down something called "kapitalismus", sounds like something you'd wanna pet.
>>
File: truth.png (118KB, 1853x325px) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
118KB, 1853x325px
>>135880499
capped for truth
>>
>>135881556
Do you even know how military arms rooms work?
>>
>>135906160
Don't you have a word for capitalism or communism?
>>
>>135897667
It's not samefagging if it's from the same ID. Samefagging implies multiple aliases, you Dunning-Kruger faggot.
>>
>>135906340

"Kapitalisme"

Way less cuter than "Kapitalismus"
>>
The left might be better networked, but you take cell phones and internet out of the equation and suddenly that all collapses
>>
File: 1499748958585.png (133KB, 741x583px) Image search: [Google]
1499748958585.png
133KB, 741x583px
>>135879026
>There will be no civil war, ever.
Were in one right now, its just not being waged with rifles. If youre not building systems and organizing people to fight against the lefts tyranny you are contributing to the death of America.
>>
>>135900997
Where do you think most of the current "international" aid comes from?
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>135878484

Learning/Researching how the Arab Spring & Ukraine was done is going to be quite helpful in/for the future.

"Chatter" is happening & things are being planned(Leftists storming the Whitehouse & pulling a Gaddafi on Trump or The Whitehouse getting bombarded by Artillery hidden in Trucks 20-50 miles away from it).

[A "US Spring" into Coup/Civil War is planned for the US to take out Trump & his Admin.]

Leftist Networks(allied with Islamic Networks), Deep State/Shadow Government forces(Some of the Black Budget funds have went into an Army, designed for COG(Continuity of Government) situations) & Globalists(such as Soros) plan on doing a "Color Revolution" inside the US.

The Deep State & Globalists are also going to cross each other when it's all over & with the US Imploded the NAU(North American Union) can then be formed.

This plan was going to happen regardless of who won the 2016 Election.

(Did KB's connected to all of this months ago: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113280345/#113280345 & http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117550757/#117550757. They can be found in here: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/)

Also, Pedophile Operatives inside Governments/Agencies/Military’s will use "Deep Drive" CP to Compromise everyone (“Good Guys” & “Bad Guys”, Pedo’s are Evil that will spare no one) unless they are stopped beforehand. >>135707045

They will also try to start War(while also killing Trump’s admin as “revenge” for taking down the Pedo Networks) by say “Russia” put the CP on/in the computers. Pedo’s will use the confusion to hide, escape and/or claim “innocence”. >>135707045
>>
>>135878484
what is the army...
>>
>>135878484
I've been saying this for a long time now, but /pol/ is retarded and doesn't understand anything.

If shit hits the fan, the left will take power before the right can even get their pants on.
>>
We should be making registries of these people and picking them off when they're alone. Especially those redneck revolt idiots.

Put them on their knees and out two in the back of their head burn their house down with their family inside.
>>
File: 1454150866977.jpg (7KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
1454150866977.jpg
7KB, 227x222px
>>135878843
>>135878978
>>135879766
>>135880121
>>135882007
>>135882567
>>135885215
>>135892612
>>135894742
>>135895920
>>135897667
>>135898186
>>135901166

Why are all you anon's taking this as almost a personal attack. All the samefagging OP is really saying is that the rightwing lacks organizational structure, which you cannot deny as true. But you shouldn't take it as an attack and call him a dumbass. Now I see that clearly anon's have attempted this in the past with >>135891770 , but clearly it never took off. That's probably because it was only spread through 4chan and various discords. If the right wing really wants to organize, we need to use normie means of communication to branch out to the largest possible amounts of people, so perhaps starting facebooks groups and starting some actual protests to call attention to yourself to draw members. OP is right in that we should look at the structure of Antifa and see how they managed to become so widespread and numerous.
>>
>>135906865
When did /pol/ become /x/?
>>
>>135878484
>I'm not advocating violence
>but the left would totally roflstomp the right because muh books
>just sayin

What a total faggot
>>
>>135878554
You sound like you don't talk to your neighbors much. Saged.
>>
>>135878484
>Read, take heed and start fucking organizing.
Fuck off, you fucking soros puppet. I just reported your thread to the FBI for inciting insurrection.
Enjoy your experience with the Federal judicial system, nigger.
>>
>>135911432
So you report your own people because you don't know how to read
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>135911432
And then you'll be bubba's cell mate for filing a false report because you don't understand context.
>>
File: 1473074698956.jpg (70KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
1473074698956.jpg
70KB, 600x799px
>>135878554
>who’s got existing local networks of people who they’re used to turning out and doing stuff with on a regular basis? Answer to both questions: not the Right.
I stopped reading right there. If youre trying to convince me so rainbow haired, 600lbs, lgbtq+-×÷, handicapped, computer illiterate, drug addict, crying mutant can survive one day without a meal or their iphone you're horribly misinformed.
>>
>>135897060
saved thx.
>>
File: blackcom.png (144KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
blackcom.png
144KB, 1000x1000px
>>135908835
That picture was taken last week. Go to anticom.info to join.
>>
>>135897060
Holy shit....the last line.
>They were known as Los Pepes
And the violence has upped since this post, as we've had the Steve Scalise shooting.
>>
>>135899111
digits say check this ^^^^^^^
Praise Kek
>>
>>135878484
>Hell, if tomorrow civilization goes completely Mad Max: who’s got existing local networks of people who they’re used to turning out and doing stuff with on a regular basis? Answer to both questions: not the Right.

What are churches?
>>
>>135900997
What country supplies most of the food to others on this planet?
If we break down, there will be starvation on this planet the likes of which we have never seen.
>>
File: img.png (4KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
img.png
4KB, 429x410px
>>135894054
>We president now.
>>
Don't join a group. Three "Right-wing" people in a room include two employees of the Federal government. Counterterrorism, outside the DoD, is synonymous with suppressing right-wing beliefs. Never ask for outside money, manpower, or expertise just do what you can manage on your own. People will lose their jobs if they agree with you aloud, so don't obsess over mass approval.
>>
you nazis gonna get wrecked
>>
There's a lot of toxic comfiness itt
OP may come off as a faggot but I think lack of 'organizing' is something anons don't wanna admit to
>shut up faggot
Everyone here is just another face on the screen. This thread doesn't represent everyone on the right, but it's a decent indicator, using a sample from a belief-holding majority.
>>
>>135878554
>they’re smart.
if they were, they wouldn't be leftists
>>
>>135917737
You have no idea of the rage that is coming your way
>>
>>135878484
They voted away the right to bear arms and the bear.
>>
File: IMG_6797.jpg (55KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6797.jpg
55KB, 409x409px
>>135918462
Good night left side.
>>
>>135878484
>>135878847
>>135879705

Remember to consider to overarching objective! Securing a future for the white race! Globally!!

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S
>>
File: dubs.jpg (20KB, 360x284px) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
20KB, 360x284px
>>135881556
>>135878484
This is not the way comrades, we need to first build realistic dual-power in format of redneck revolt and such and also create dual organizations for precise assasinations and other organized violence like the red front in Sweden. We also have to build real international core of revolutionaries, for example by throwing many foreign volunteers as humanly possible at Syria to recreate the international brigades of Spanish civil war.
>>
Heres the thing, even if the pantywaist Antifa faggots don't stand a chance.. we should pretend like they do. Be prepared, have community action plans in place.. we can't have militias in Canada but you can, exercise that right! Get fit, know who provides fresh local food in case the trucks ever stop rolling. train in martial arts and stockpile food and medicine, be well armed, but not so much you look like a Waco candidate..
I forget a lot of you guys are city people. Theres a lot of community in the rural areas where I live,,, meet people, establish relationships, learn to hunt, got to the range, learn triage and first aid, fishing and trapping, wildcrafting and orienteering, herbal medicine.. and if nothing happens guess what? You'll be fitter happier and well prepared along with your community in the event anything does happen,
America Left didn't even have the stomach for a body count half a world away in Vietnam, what makes you think you won't have spontaneous diarrhoea when you hear the first bullet go whizzing past.
>>
>>135878554
hurr hurr why shud i listen 2 u?
>>
>>135880106
>Drone flying by spraying Gasoline for the molotov to ignite
>>
>>135878847
>the majority of the police are blindly authoritarian and a majority of US troops would be more concerned about their personal interests than 'liberty or death'
>>
>>135878484
>oh look yet another non-issue spook
>>
>>135879603
The gunloving hard left kommandos that just want to grab komrade go innawoods can shoot and move better than most kek worshippers, the general far left does not though, they're two different breeds
>>
>>135911874
>>135912531
He is obviously antifa trying to shut down this board.
No one is advocating violence here anyway.
peace bro.
>>
>>135920526
>>the majority of the police are blindly authoritarian and a majority of US troops would be more concerned about their personal interests than 'liberty or death'
Yeah thats why they get into fields that are in service to their community/country … You're " le racist type A cop/soldier meme is showing"
>>
>>135879705
I need to touch base with more people like you
>>
File: Die a True American.gif (939KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
Die a True American.gif
939KB, 500x213px
>>135878928
>implying the American veteran population will side with leftists

Also, you'd bring upon a boot licking world on all of us, just leave us the fuck alone before we have to go full Taliban on your ass for trying to instigate a civil war that will get promptly get subverted by commies.

Because thats all leftists and anarchists are good for, being useful and disposable idiots
>>
>>135878554
Link to the lefty manuals?
>>
>>135900997
Wait, how would the US send aid to itself if it's the one with food deficit?
>>
>>135917498
>Three "Right-wing" people in a room include two employees of the Federal government.
You sound like Mike Vanderboegh, may he RIP.
>>
>>135921153
You mean fields outside of their job selection, leaf?
>>
>>135878484
>muh article
>muh (((expert))) opinion
>muh why even try
Fuck off you pathetic eunuch. Let them come, i want to see them try. The military is itching to pull the trigger on those faggots.
People will wake up, stand up and fight against those commies. Anyone who doesn't stand up doesn't need to come crying when the commies come to hang them.
>>
>>135917737
Nazis? Who is a fucking Nazi?
Me, i'd be a conservative, small government, states rights, Bill of Rights, Constitution as The Law of The Land type of guy.
Triggered much?
>>
>>135878484
The Left (which I grew up in) has a way better funded propaganda machine but overall less muscle and less gun slingers.

The only Lefties who can sustain a long term physical fight, think civil war level, are the working class Christians (yes, faith in a higher power and adherence to the fundamental laws in the Bible really do work; IF you actually follow the teachings.) The Freak Show left is in dire need of psychological counseling combined with some good old fashioned hard work.

It is one thing to tell mobs of self righteous freak lovers to swarm the capital. It is something much different to tell them to kill white males who are evil for wanting to have white communities.

The Freak Show Left depends on favorable media coverage and back door payments from quasi Leninists who like to use them as useful idiot shock troops.

A bold approach that follow a centrist line would be to try to get the bosses and workers to agree on immigration and wages. The fear in the bosses though is that the workers will not be happy with mass immigration when they realize how poor it makes them. That is the biggest reason for the promotion of every perversion under the sun. The humble worker will be distracted by the disgusting spectacle and stop paying attention to the mass immigration/cheap labor scheme.
>>
>>135882405
>>Less overall revenue and more money going towards war means less money for gibs. Full scale chimpouts.

This is a recipe for preparing people to Zerg rush enemy lines.
>>
>>135884354
I finished to this
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.