[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operation /pol/tube

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

As we all know youtube has been deleting all of our /ourguy/ videos, going against free speech and being anti white. We cant do anything about this because anything that we do to bring them down only benefits them because we have to visit their site.

So now we have to fight fire with fire. we are going to create our own video streaming site called /pol/tube or conservatube that allows ourguy videos being able to be posted without deletion or ban.

Popular questions:
>how much is this site gonna cost
roughly 34 million dollars as startup and 300k per month for maintenance because we need to afford the servers, programmers etc

>but how are we going to get the money
Notch and pewdiepie and jordan peterson and trumps kids and other rich /ourguy/s will support this and provide us with the income. If the leftists got Soros we got Notch who have billions of dollars and acts as our benefactor

>will kekistani be allowed
yes, anyone who got banned from youtube for free speech are welcomed to /pol/tube

>will you get paid for views like youtube
after the platform got popular and makes lots of money we will pay content creators for ads

Time to get this started boys
>>
>>135877185
>34 mil
Yeah show me that spreadsheet, famalam.
>>
File: IMG_0216.png (434KB, 697x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0216.png
434KB, 697x539px
Activate him
>>
>34 mil dollars
>300k per month
>pewdiepie and notch gibs
kek I admire your optimism. However I would like to know how you arrived at that sum.
>>
>>135877185
Senior Web Dev Here:

Actual costs to start up a non restrictive video streaming site are going to be around 100K-400K $ MAX if you integrate a lot of fancy ass shit

Per months depends strictly on traffic and hosting, if you invest more in some physical servers and only rent keep them in a server farm it's going to be really under that 300K mark unless you have youtube levels of traffic (which you won't)

Let me tell you why it'll fail though: people will post copyrighted material and you will be sued to shit and will have to pay more legal fees than pirate-bay to hope to keep up. By making it against the terms of service to post copyrighted material you only ensure that you can yourself sue the people who uploaded for the damages you already had to pay from the music companies and shit.
>>
>>135877185
>34 million dollars as startup and 300k per month
do we look like we have harry enfield on speed dial?
>>
>>135877185
i thought about this too, but we need talent not fedora cringe, basicly it should be like rw netflix. you pay 9 bucks and you get quality right wing stuff. something akin of a patreon/netflix/twitch hybrid
>>
>>135877185
or you can just get on minds.com or vid.me
>>
File: IMG_8101.jpg (25KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8101.jpg
25KB, 300x200px
Guys we can't harness meme magic without exposure to normies- making a website that only is known to faggots leads to another echo chamber like minds.com- we need to meet the normies where they stand otherwise we won't have any audience
>>
>>135878543
>making a website that only is known to faggots
True but lots of YouTube videos are seen when they are posted on other websites.
>>
File: IMG_8103.jpg (14KB, 291x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8103.jpg
14KB, 291x214px
>>135879093
That's just the first step - a YouTube link posted to normie social feed, then the second step is from YouTube to /pol/ - YouTube is a crucial middleman in this transaction - we could start recruiting on Reddit - but normies would be too scared >make new subreddits with spicy memes to draw in norms, then after accumulating a large following, redpill them in the ass with suppositories
>>
BUMP
OP get a fancier pic
>>
>>135878543
Thats how jetube started, and /b/ and /pol/ and /v/. Sites for faggots, now it is normie central
>>
>>135877185
I like that you put effort in your shitposts
>>
File: 1497601891338.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1497601891338.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>Hotaru.png
>give us 34 million dollars with 300k monthly
Mate, How about you get in contact with investors/notable altright figures like Anglin or Spencer to fund your project instead of asking fucking 4chan?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.